Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:03 AM

Is It Advisable To Show My Bae Off? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Advisable To Show My Bae Off? (2058 Views)

Was Bored And Decided To Re-chyke My Bae - Just Look At Her Replies / How I Surprised My Bae On Her Birthday / Is Time To Show The Bae Off (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Advisable To Show My Bae Off? by Riyikebaby(f): 10:35am On Dec 26, 2016
truthsayer007:

Show him off bcuz of infinix Zero 4 ? Even people wey buy their GFs iPhone 6 early this year, dem no carry am for head.

So when you break up, you will start deleting all his pictures from social media. And then go from "in a relationship' status on Facebook to "single". grin

Loool, so much anger

Re: Is It Advisable To Show My Bae Off? by Riyikebaby(f): 10:37am On Dec 26, 2016
Draei:
Show him off? when his surname ain't 'blingbling'

Lol, this is funny
Re: Is It Advisable To Show My Bae Off? by Riyikebaby(f): 10:38am On Dec 26, 2016
JoshuaSamuraiX:
I have found out that the day you start showing your girlfriend/boyfriend on social media is the day you sign a contract to destroy your relationship.

Just like saying "hello friend, this is my boyfriend, I want you to break us up."

Hmmm, this deep. Bad belles everywhere, thanks for your advice
Re: Is It Advisable To Show My Bae Off? by Riyikebaby(f): 10:39am On Dec 26, 2016
JoshuaSamuraiX:
I have found out that the day you start showing your girlfriend/boyfriend on social media is the day you sign a contract to destroy your relationship.

Just like saying "hello friend, this is my boyfriend, I want you to break us up."

Hmmm, this deep. Bad belles everywhere, thanks for your advice.....

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Show My Bae Off? by Riyikebaby(f): 10:42am On Dec 26, 2016
BotafogoJunior:
your boyfriend has the lowest self esteem,tell him I said so!!! Forget the fact that he bought you a phone and that is if two of you are not on the same level.

Commissioner for self esteem affairs, well done
Re: Is It Advisable To Show My Bae Off? by Riyikebaby(f): 10:43am On Dec 26, 2016
2SWT:
madam abeg can you switch to English?

Lol, I mean this is serious
Re: Is It Advisable To Show My Bae Off? by Nobody: 10:48am On Dec 26, 2016
Riyikebaby:

I really don't get this, you mind expatiating

Get to convince him more that there is no need showing him off and prove that you love him and him alone.

You would just open doors to problems if u start what he wants.
Re: Is It Advisable To Show My Bae Off? by Nobody: 10:48am On Dec 26, 2016
Riyikebaby:

I really don't get this, you mind expatiating

Get to convince him more that there is no need showing him off and prove that you love him and him alone.

You would just open doors to problems if u start what he wants
Re: Is It Advisable To Show My Bae Off? by Nobody: 10:52am On Dec 26, 2016
Re: Is It Advisable To Show My Bae Off? by Riyikebaby(f): 10:53am On Dec 26, 2016
Alondra:
A guy has done nothing for you until he puts a ring in your finger. Don't get too emotional engaged that making decisions becomes difficult for yousmiley

Hmmm, so much sense in this message. Thank you
Re: Is It Advisable To Show My Bae Off? by Riyikebaby(f): 10:55am On Dec 26, 2016
Maychang:

You would just open doors to problems if u start what he wants.

I'll do just that, thanks
Re: Is It Advisable To Show My Bae Off? by Nobody: 10:59am On Dec 26, 2016
Riyikebaby:

Hmmm, so much sense in this message. Thank you
You are welcomesmiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Marrying Your Step-mother's Niece; Right/wrong / See Photos of Teenager Who Auctioned Her Virginity To A Businessman For £2.3m / Need Ur Candid Advice Pls:my Cousin Sent Me Dis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.