Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,965 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:58 AM

Please A Nairalander Needs Your Advice Concerning Her G.C.E Result.(photo) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please A Nairalander Needs Your Advice Concerning Her G.C.E Result.(photo) (2303 Views)

Lol...see This Unilorin EFCC Result (photo) / Physics ABU Zaria Bad Result (Photo) / Look At This Boys Outstanding WSSCE Result(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please A Nairalander Needs Your Advice Concerning Her G.C.E Result.(photo) by iamharkinwaley: 10:43pm On Dec 25, 2016
The problem am about to lay here concerns my twin sister concerning her recently wrote WAEC GCE Exam last three months ago and as you all know her problem is my problem,we both are in this together. It happen that my sister gained her admission into a University in Benin Republic without a complete O level result i.e she did not have her English with the plan to Complete it before she graduate. Now she's about to Complete her B.sc early next year which made her enroll for the gce exam. The thing is after she's about to conclude her gce exam in Lagos, her school exam calls, which is compulsory and necessary she participate in due to the fact that she's in her finals making her forfeit her remaining GCE papers there by headed to Benin to write her School exam. The result was out so we checked but unfortunately all her result was held this making her down I mean emotionally She's down, this making me feel bad to coz she's not happy. I remembered I have wonderful friends here that will give me reasons why her result were held and also advice me on what to do coz she's in her finals and about to graduate which her O level result will be considered......Please I need ur advice and solutions.
@ Oga Seun
Lalatisclala
Mynd44 pls I beg you help do the needful.

Re: Please A Nairalander Needs Your Advice Concerning Her G.C.E Result.(photo) by iamharkinwaley: 10:46pm On Dec 25, 2016
Her result screen shot

Re: Please A Nairalander Needs Your Advice Concerning Her G.C.E Result.(photo) by Ask4Info: 10:47pm On Dec 25, 2016
Buy another form and resit for it.

A letter to the school indicating she is yet to make are English is likely to have some positive impact. I believe the School will only hold on to her certificate pending when she makes her O'Level English result.

I don't think it will affect her from making the graduating list.

Buy another form and rewrite it. All the best to her.

1 Like

Re: Please A Nairalander Needs Your Advice Concerning Her G.C.E Result.(photo) by iamharkinwaley: 10:50pm On Dec 25, 2016
Ask4Info:
Buy another form
haba naw... ...I need it urgently by next year March
Re: Please A Nairalander Needs Your Advice Concerning Her G.C.E Result.(photo) by Ask4Info: 10:54pm On Dec 25, 2016
iamharkinwaley:

haba naw... ...I need it urgently by next year March

Read the above ^^^
Re: Please A Nairalander Needs Your Advice Concerning Her G.C.E Result.(photo) by iamharkinwaley: 11:02pm On Dec 25, 2016
Ask4Info:
Buy another form and resit for it.

A letter to the school indicating she is yet to make are English is likely to have some positive impact. I believe the School will only hold on to her certificate pending when she makes her O'Level English result.

I don't think it will affect her from making the graduating list.

Buy another form and rewrite it. All the best to her.
I get wat u trying to say bt u no Benin Republic wahala... dey need to submit all documents to Abuja for dem to get der evaluation letter for dem to serve here in Nigeria.. if she doesn't get d result now.... she might have to wait till her documents are fully ready.... and dat might delay her
Re: Please A Nairalander Needs Your Advice Concerning Her G.C.E Result.(photo) by Ask4Info: 11:05pm On Dec 25, 2016
iamharkinwaley:
I get wat u trying to say bt u no Benin Republic wahala... dey need to submit all documents to Abuja for dem to get der evaluation letter for dem to serve here in Nigeria.. if she doesn't get d result now.... she might have to wait till her documents are fully ready.... and dat might delay her

There is nothing you can do. You are lucky you are eveniin your finals. Had it been you couldn't gain admission because of incomplete result what would you have done?

In life little delays like this are inevitable. But truth is, there is no race in life. Move at your own pace.

1 Like

Re: Please A Nairalander Needs Your Advice Concerning Her G.C.E Result.(photo) by iamharkinwaley: 11:10pm On Dec 25, 2016
Ask4Info:

There is nothing you can do. You are lucky you are eveniin your finals. Had it been you couldn't gain admission because of incomplete result what would you have done?

In life little delays like this are inevitable. But truth is, there is no race in life. Move at your own pace.
alright tanx.....BT I dnt think she's ready to take another form....she wouldn't listen.....is der any hope dey can release d result?
Re: Please A Nairalander Needs Your Advice Concerning Her G.C.E Result.(photo) by Ask4Info: 11:16pm On Dec 25, 2016
iamharkinwaley:
alright tanx.....BT I dnt think she's ready to take another form....she wouldn't listen.....is der any hope dey can release d result?

Yes! But when that will happen is what one cannot predict.

It takes WAEC in some cases up to 7years to release some results they previously withheld. Taking a resit is the only wise thing to do right now.
Re: Please A Nairalander Needs Your Advice Concerning Her G.C.E Result.(photo) by iamharkinwaley: 11:27pm On Dec 25, 2016
Ask4Info:

Yes! But when that will happen is what one cannot predict.

It takes WAEC in some cases up to 7years to release some results they previously withheld. Taking a resit is the only wise thing to do right now.
alright tanx ...I will try and talk to her abt it....hope u listen
Re: Please A Nairalander Needs Your Advice Concerning Her G.C.E Result.(photo) by mostyg(m): 11:30pm On Dec 25, 2016
I am afraid I have a different view. The idea of studying a course when you don't have the prerequisite qualification is a problem.

She shouldn't have taken the university admission in the first instance because she did not have required qualifications. I guess the University is a private one.
Even if she eventually passed her English language, the date on the GCE would give her up.
B.sc 2016, waec/ GCE 2015.
If it were a Nigerian public University, I am not sure she would be released by the University.

Why am I writing all these?

To alert all admission seekers on the danger of not having all your WAEC result before taking University admission. I have seen student sent out of university in their final year because of incomplete WAEC result.

Please don't fall victim.

1 Like

Re: Please A Nairalander Needs Your Advice Concerning Her G.C.E Result.(photo) by iamharkinwaley: 11:33pm On Dec 25, 2016
mostyg:
I am afraid I have a different view.
pls do share ur view. help my sis
Re: Please A Nairalander Needs Your Advice Concerning Her G.C.E Result.(photo) by iamharkinwaley: 11:48pm On Dec 25, 2016
mostyg:
I am afraid I have a different view. The idea of studying a course when you don't have the prerequisite qualification is a problem.

She shouldn't have taken the university admission in the first instance because she did not have required qualifications. I guess the University is a private one.
Even if she eventually passed her English language, the date on the GCE would give her up.
B.sc 2016, waec/ GCE 2015.
If it were a Nigerian public University, I am not sure she would be released by the University.

Why am I writing all these?

To alert all admission seekers on the danger of not having all your WAEC result before taking University admission. I have seen student sent out of university in their final year because of incomplete WAEC result.

Please don't fall victim.
yea tanx bro. . BT wat hope do we have now? will d result b release
Re: Please A Nairalander Needs Your Advice Concerning Her G.C.E Result.(photo) by mostyg(m): 12:17am On Dec 26, 2016
iamharkinwaley:
yea tanx bro. . BT wat hope do we have now? will d result b release
Would the result be released? I can't really answer that question.
You hope and prayer now is that the University doesn't request for her WAEC result for verification as it is done in all Nigerian public university at final year. With that her certificate may be given to her without any issue.
Re: Please A Nairalander Needs Your Advice Concerning Her G.C.E Result.(photo) by iamharkinwaley: 12:28am On Dec 26, 2016
mostyg:

Would the result be released? I can't really answer that question.
You hope and prayer now is that the University doesn't request for her WAEC result for verification as it is done in all Nigerian public university at final year. With that her certificate may be given to her without any issue.
alright bro tanx
Re: Please A Nairalander Needs Your Advice Concerning Her G.C.E Result.(photo) by Greatzeus(m): 6:57am On Dec 26, 2016
iamharkinwaley:
The problem am about to lay here concerns my twin sister concerning her recently wrote WAEC GCE Exam last three months ago and as you all know her problem is my problem,we both are in this together. It happen that my sister gained her admission into a University in Benin Republic without a complete O level result i.e she did not have her English with the plan to Complete it before she graduate. Now she's about to Complete her B.sc early next year which made her enroll for the gce exam. The thing is after she's about to conclude her gce exam in Lagos, her school exam calls, which is compulsory and necessary she participate in due to the fact that she's in her finals making her forfeit her remaining GCE papers there by headed to Benin to write her School exam. The result was out so we checked but unfortunately all her result was held this making her down I mean emotionally She's down, this making me feel bad to coz she's not happy. I remembered I have wonderful friends here that will give me reasons why her result were held and also advice me on what to do coz she's in her finals and about to graduate which her O level result will be considered......Please I need ur advice and solutions.
@ Oga Seun
Lalatisclala
Mynd44 pls I beg you help do the needful.
That admission wasn't hers,she took another qualified candidate's place. You need at least 5 credits including Maths and English,among other criteria to be qualified for admission.
She wrote GCE as an undergraduate and yet couldn't pull through, it clearly shows she is not qualified to be in the university.
Re: Please A Nairalander Needs Your Advice Concerning Her G.C.E Result.(photo) by iamharkinwaley: 7:52am On Dec 26, 2016
Greatzeus:

That admission wasn't hers,she took another qualified candidate's place. You need at least 5 credits including Maths and English,among other criteria to be qualified for admission.
She wrote GCE as an undergraduate and yet couldn't pull through, it clearly shows she is not qualified to be in the university.

You see bro private universities in Benin Republic gives admission automatically once you pay their fees, so there's nothing like taking another qualified candidate's place. She performed well in her first waec but couldn't pull through in her English making me bring d problem here and you said something about not pulling through as an undergraduate and not also qualified, bro had it being she fails you are entitled to say things like this but her result were held may b her center was caught in some malpractices or so and bro m not bragging this girl we're talking of here is intelligent and among the best in her department.....
Re: Please A Nairalander Needs Your Advice Concerning Her G.C.E Result.(photo) by expensive2(f): 3:00pm On Dec 26, 2016
Greatzeus:

u speaking gibberish
Re: Please A Nairalander Needs Your Advice Concerning Her G.C.E Result.(photo) by Eleniyan15: 9:05am On Dec 27, 2016
seun your mod can't help right let them push it to front page, so the guy can be advise!!!!!
Re: Please A Nairalander Needs Your Advice Concerning Her G.C.E Result.(photo) by sandra94: 12:06pm On Dec 27, 2016
MY RESULT WAS ONCE WITHHELD AND I WAS DIRECTED BY THE PRINCIPAL OF MY SEC SCH TO ONE MR SULE..AND MY RESULT WAS RELEASED SUCCESSFULLY.KINDLY CALL HIM ON 08132869312 AND TELL HIM THAT YOU ARE AN EX STUDENT OF KINGS COLLEGE

(1) (Reply)

Latest Ranking: Top 10 Best Polytechnics In Nigeria / Pls Which Course Can Lit Maths English CRS Govt Civic Textile Yor Do In Uni / Tonye Apologies To JAMB Over Ejikeme Mmesoma’s Fake Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.