Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,858 members, 7,802,751 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:45 PM

Redeemed Members And All Christians Should Boycott APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Redeemed Members And All Christians Should Boycott APC (3343 Views)

Kwankwaso, Kano Deputy Governor Boycott APC Congress / Election Boycott: APC Will Win Anambra State Governorship Election Unopposed / LIVE!! Empty Stadium As Electorates Boycott APC Mega Rally In P/H (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Redeemed Members And All Christians Should Boycott APC by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 6:45am On Dec 26, 2016
FreeGlobe:

AlMUSTAQIM Adeboye will never retrace his step, what he says remains whether you like it or not. You cannot advice our christian leaders when we cannot advice the sultan of sokoto and the emirs

SO IF THE SULTAN OF SOKOTO AND THE EMIRS ARE WRONG. THEN BABA ADEBOYE SHOULD FOLLOW THEIR FOOTSTEPS

I TRUST BABA ADEBOYE. HE WILL GO THE WAY OF PEACE & HARMONY

HE IS AN ALTRUIST & A GOOD MAN OF GOD

3 Likes

Re: Redeemed Members And All Christians Should Boycott APC by omogin(f): 6:54am On Dec 26, 2016
azimibraun:
Everybody learn from this. Eat with the devil with a very long spoon. Stay away from dirt so you don't get tainted. Fayose is a cursed drowning Man. Get close to Fayose and you will lose your respect. I am very sure even till this moment hs huge regards for elder adeboye but Fayose don join their heads now.
You need a working brain between your ears

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Redeemed Members And All Christians Should Boycott APC by omogin(f): 6:54am On Dec 26, 2016
Apc is not a political party, it's a cult
Re: Redeemed Members And All Christians Should Boycott APC by Nobody: 6:56am On Dec 26, 2016
ALMUSTAQIM:
WHY WOULD ADEBOYE MAKE SUCH NONSENSICAL POLITICAL STATEMENT HE MADE IN THE FIRST INSTANCE

If i say Sultan is a pedophile and the most useless person on earth how will you feel
Re: Redeemed Members And All Christians Should Boycott APC by chuckdelis: 7:01am On Dec 26, 2016
hypocrites!!! wen they were busy campaigning for buhari they didnt know. nw small insult don enta u dey find who go follow u bycott. u ar on ur own .OYO .we love apc . its a divine instruction
Re: Redeemed Members And All Christians Should Boycott APC by payosehtor(m): 7:19am On Dec 26, 2016
The GO should have directed his statement toward the governor's boldness against the Fulanis issue (that 'll be clearly understood) rather than that general statement which sound political,
Re: Redeemed Members And All Christians Should Boycott APC by NgeneUkwenu(f): 7:19am On Dec 26, 2016
I think, Pastor AdeFayose, should at this point, apologize to Ekiti people and the APC, for that reckless statement...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Redeemed Members And All Christians Should Boycott APC by Onechancearmy(m): 7:24am On Dec 26, 2016
I agree that Christians should should boycott the Almajiri Peoples Congress with their plans to islamise Nigeria.
Re: Redeemed Members And All Christians Should Boycott APC by cyberguy72(m): 7:32am On Dec 26, 2016
ALMUSTAQIM:

I SUGGEST. BABA ADEBOYE SHOULD RETRACT HIS STATEMENT A S A P

HE SHOULD AVOID SUCH IN FUTURE

MERRY XMAS TO YOU ALL
Go force am retract the statement name.Oloshi!
Re: Redeemed Members And All Christians Should Boycott APC by babadem2much(m): 7:33am On Dec 26, 2016
ALMUSTAQIM:
WHY WOULD ADEBOYE MAKE SUCH NONSENSICAL POLITICAL STATEMENT HE MADE IN THE FIRST INSTANCE

this is not #JIHADIST forum and never make such comment if you don't have anything to say.

If your Mallam or imam made such comment i know you will cheer him. But here we are even asking the OP who sent her or is every Christian politically incline? So bro, no beef
Re: Redeemed Members And All Christians Should Boycott APC by OZAOEKPE(f): 7:35am On Dec 26, 2016
ADEBOYE to me is still a political criminal...
Re: Redeemed Members And All Christians Should Boycott APC by seunmsg(m): 7:45am On Dec 26, 2016
FreeGlobe:

AlMUSTAQIM Adeboye will never retrace his step, what he says remains whether you like it or not. You cannot advice our christian leaders when we cannot advice the sultan of sokoto and the emirs

Adeboye is human and not beyond reproach. He dabbled into politics and got served accordingly. Your likes criticised and abused father Mbaka when he openly supported Buhari in 2015, the same treatment is now been dished out to Adeboye deservedly. He should suck it up and not complain, he brought it upon himself.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Redeemed Members And All Christians Should Boycott APC by NaWetinDey(m): 7:48am On Dec 26, 2016
Although I like that fayose is keeping the apc-led gov on it's toes, but who the hell was she talking about and telling ALL Christians to follow?

SMH

1 Like

Re: Redeemed Members And All Christians Should Boycott APC by Grundig: 7:56am On Dec 26, 2016
In 2017, i think Christianity will take a battering. This is probably, a tip of tbe iceberg.

More of this to come

1 Like

Re: Redeemed Members And All Christians Should Boycott APC by Okwori12(m): 8:12am On Dec 26, 2016
Invest 1k and earn over 200k in a month.
https://chat. whatsapp.com/62MyKz7xgy18XYwXajX4Ex
Re: Redeemed Members And All Christians Should Boycott APC by debetmx(m): 8:51am On Dec 26, 2016
OP, adeboye, fayose, apc all na the same thing.

They don't freaking care about us, some care about their private jets.
Re: Redeemed Members And All Christians Should Boycott APC by Dmacaw: 9:23am On Dec 26, 2016
It's very unfortunate, pathetic that the APC denigrates every of our institution just for the sake of power they started by reducing the office of the CIC by constantly hurling insults on the past president they stepped it up further on CAN when the past president was talking tough on Boko Haram they made mockery of our military parastastals in the fight against Boko haram today they have picked on an extremely reserved man of God who rarely speaks out all in the name of scoring political points i now understand what Oritsejafor sufffered defending Christianity in Nigeria.
Re: Redeemed Members And All Christians Should Boycott APC by Babacele: 10:16am On Dec 26, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
I think, Pastor AdeFayose, should at this point, apologize to Ekiti people and the APC, for that reckless statement...
Instead of the pulpit telling the thugnor some truth to humble him n make him a better admin, they tell him nice things and he takes that as a divine endorsement of his criminal demeanors, then why won't he be sugar high and spew thrash to cover up his failings? God dey sha. Felix Navidad.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Redeemed Members And All Christians Should Boycott APC by MrAdetunjiBayo: 11:37am On Dec 26, 2016
MayorofLagos:

Christian pass Christian now! grin

You are correct if Ibo Christian make that kind comment against an Emir North would be boiling now.

Yoruba Christians dont care whose ox is gored, they have always spoken up and condemn even Sheiks sef, wey pass Emir, and no ground shakes.

So abeg draw the line which Christians your statement dey speak for.

The last time our fellow yoruba sister who incidentally is a pastor in RCCG preached close Hausa/fulani mohammedans in Abuja, her head was removed and used to play football in Gwagwalada. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Redeemed Members And All Christians Should Boycott APC by NOETHNICITY(m): 11:44am On Dec 26, 2016
Adeboye was simply stuuuupid for making such an idiooootic statement.
If the sultan of sokoto is stuuuupid enough as well to make such an idiooootic statement he ll get same treatment frm another state party chairman.
This is the price stuuupid religious leaders pay for delving in the murky waters of politics.
Re: Redeemed Members And All Christians Should Boycott APC by NOETHNICITY(m): 11:56am On Dec 26, 2016
Sanchez01:

I bet you can say this of your Imam or Sheikh or whatever they're called? Because last I checked Islamic clerics in Nigeria have said worse and I didn't see you come out to refer to them as making nonsensical political statements.

Freeglobe, you have to understand that even though the G.O's statement didn't directly imply any harm, it certainly has given Fayose the boost he needed. Well, for the APC to have insulted him... It's an internal affair. They'd have to address that in time. However, things wouldn't have gone awry if he hadn't made any political assertions.
Last I checked nobdy gagged any christian frm reproaching an Islamic cleric for making stuuuuupid political statement.
Ekiti state APC chairman is even a christian and I don't know why u pple want him to be a muslim all of sudden.
Any emir of pastor who says anytin stuuupid needs to be reproached.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yorubas Are The Problem With Nigeria – By Lamido Sanusi / Fuel is Cheaper in Nigeria than Saudi Arabia,UAE,Angola,US,Ghana,Cameroon etc / Tinubu, ACN To Leave APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.