Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,445 members, 7,808,592 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:57 PM

Pastor Oritsejafor Gives Cars, Tricycles, Grinding Machines To People On Xmas - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Oritsejafor Gives Cars, Tricycles, Grinding Machines To People On Xmas (30795 Views)

Pastor Oritsejafor Asks Members To Pay $5,000 For Mantle In Morris Cerullo Churc / Pastor Oritsejafor's Private Jet Has Broken Down (Photos) / Pastor Oritsejafor Shows His Football Skills At Warri City Stadium (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Oritsejafor Gives Cars, Tricycles, Grinding Machines To People On Xmas by informant001: 5:29am On Dec 26, 2016
A woman couldn't contain her emotion as she busted into tears after becoming a beneficiary of a poverty alleviation program organized by pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Word of Life Bible Church, in Warri, Delta state. Items given out at the event include free cars, tricycles, grinding machines, and lots more.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/12/xmas-woman-bursts-into-tears-after.html

7 Likes

Re: Pastor Oritsejafor Gives Cars, Tricycles, Grinding Machines To People On Xmas by informant001: 5:30am On Dec 26, 2016

1 Like

Re: Pastor Oritsejafor Gives Cars, Tricycles, Grinding Machines To People On Xmas by Nobody: 5:33am On Dec 26, 2016
I dashed a few thousand box the other day, no one knew.. Nowadays people dash and wana show the whole world.. Giving should be discreet not publicized. Afterall on judgement day, we wont be asked if our magnanimity was posted on instagram or Facebook. what will matter is if you heart was pure of intent.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Oritsejafor Gives Cars, Tricycles, Grinding Machines To People On Xmas by PrettyCrystal: 5:33am On Dec 26, 2016
nice one

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Oritsejafor Gives Cars, Tricycles, Grinding Machines To People On Xmas by dainformant(m): 5:35am On Dec 26, 2016
thats good.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Oritsejafor Gives Cars, Tricycles, Grinding Machines To People On Xmas by squarelead(m): 5:36am On Dec 26, 2016
Justdulla:
I dashed a few thousand box the other day, no one knew.. Nowadays people dash and wana show the whole world.. Giving should be discreet not publicized. Afterall on judgement day, we wont be asked if our magnanimity was posted on instagram or Facebook. what will matter is if you heart was pure of intent.
He did not post it Himself now. He did a good thing

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Oritsejafor Gives Cars, Tricycles, Grinding Machines To People On Xmas by SexyNairalander: 5:40am On Dec 26, 2016
booked

the people above me don't sleep

1 Like

Re: Pastor Oritsejafor Gives Cars, Tricycles, Grinding Machines To People On Xmas by madridguy(m): 5:40am On Dec 26, 2016
Nice one from Pastor AYO.

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Oritsejafor Gives Cars, Tricycles, Grinding Machines To People On Xmas by Nobody: 5:43am On Dec 26, 2016
squarelead:

He did not post it Himself now. He did a good thing
I am well informed he didnt post the picture himself, all am saying is this it doesnt have to be an open affair, if it's the government, its fine but religious leaders shouldn't show off when it involves blessing people. It's a right not a priviledge. They have been put in a position to bless others, it doesnt have to be publicized. This same woman could have been called any given day and presented this car without any pomp or pageantry. That is how the other day Bornos governors wife wanted to give women foodstuff to celebrate christmas, the whole press corps were present there. This will make you doubt if their intention is actually pure or its just a show off. I have got an uncle, an engr that has dug hundreds of boreholes in his community and even refurbished the community clinic, he has never been caught on camera he avoids it like a plague cos his words are 'I havent seen God before but he blesses me why then do I have to show myself to everyone before i bless them'.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Oritsejafor Gives Cars, Tricycles, Grinding Machines To People On Xmas by ishowdotgmail(m): 6:03am On Dec 26, 2016
Justdulla:
I dashed a few thousand box the other day, no one knew..

Hun! Tell me more

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Oritsejafor Gives Cars, Tricycles, Grinding Machines To People On Xmas by WatchinginHD(m): 6:13am On Dec 26, 2016
He should do more than that
Re: Pastor Oritsejafor Gives Cars, Tricycles, Grinding Machines To People On Xmas by ojun50(m): 6:13am On Dec 26, 2016
Nice one
Re: Pastor Oritsejafor Gives Cars, Tricycles, Grinding Machines To People On Xmas by Nobody: 6:15am On Dec 26, 2016
What d others can't do
Re: Pastor Oritsejafor Gives Cars, Tricycles, Grinding Machines To People On Xmas by Henrypraise: 6:18am On Dec 26, 2016
in warri,

d itsekiris go to word of life-oritsejafor

d urhobos go to GGm- saint miyerijesu

d ijaws go to mercyland- fufeyin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Oritsejafor Gives Cars, Tricycles, Grinding Machines To People On Xmas by adewumiopeyemi(m): 6:20am On Dec 26, 2016
Nice one... in order news.. nairaland. Beach party holding january 2 is going to be fun and intresting don't miss it guys.. for more information check my signature.. or pm.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Oritsejafor Gives Cars, Tricycles, Grinding Machines To People On Xmas by Atiku2019: 6:25am On Dec 26, 2016
Nice One Ayo smiley
Re: Pastor Oritsejafor Gives Cars, Tricycles, Grinding Machines To People On Xmas by Jafar1: 6:25am On Dec 26, 2016
Justdulla:

you are right but I don't see anytin wrong in people knowing about that, besides its not the pastor that post the news

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Oritsejafor Gives Cars, Tricycles, Grinding Machines To People On Xmas by Nobody: 6:56am On Dec 26, 2016
I never knw Oritshejafor is this generous

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Oritsejafor Gives Cars, Tricycles, Grinding Machines To People On Xmas by Nutase: 7:09am On Dec 26, 2016
He try.
Re: Pastor Oritsejafor Gives Cars, Tricycles, Grinding Machines To People On Xmas by OgaSirAde(m): 7:50am On Dec 26, 2016
Nice one papa..what a welcomed development

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Oritsejafor Gives Cars, Tricycles, Grinding Machines To People On Xmas by Kondomatic(m): 7:54am On Dec 26, 2016
Justdulla:

I am well informed he didnt post the picture himself, all am saying is this it doesnt have to be an open affair, if it's the government, its fine but religious leaders shouldn't show off when it involves blessing people. It's a right not a priviledge. They have been put in a position to bless others, it doesnt have to be publicized. This same woman could have been called any given day and presented this car without any pomp or pageantry. That is how the other day Bornos governors wife wanted to give women foodstuff to celebrate christmas, the whole press corps were present there. This will make you doubt if their intention is actually pure or its just a show off. I have got an uncle, an engr that has dug hundreds of boreholes in his community and even refurbished the community clinic, he has never been caught on camera he avoids it like a plague cos his words are 'I havent seen God before but he blesses me why then do I have to show myself to everyone before i bless them'.
I get your point my brother.

People say TB JOSHUA is good because he shares money and stuffs but what I see in his giving is a business man advertising and promoting his business by giving back to 0.5% of his members.

Things he got from the same members.

There are people who give two times more than him yet nobody hears.

Scripture says, when you give gifts, don't let your left hand to know what your right hand gave but these people will take television crew to the home of the recipients.

It is not right.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Oritsejafor Gives Cars, Tricycles, Grinding Machines To People On Xmas by Goldenheart(m): 12:33pm On Dec 26, 2016
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Oritsejafor Gives Cars, Tricycles, Grinding Machines To People On Xmas by Kenzo89(f): 12:34pm On Dec 26, 2016
Life is too hard

1 Like

Re: Pastor Oritsejafor Gives Cars, Tricycles, Grinding Machines To People On Xmas by saraki2019(m): 12:34pm On Dec 26, 2016
good pastor meanwhile check my signature for this phone @ 39k

Re: Pastor Oritsejafor Gives Cars, Tricycles, Grinding Machines To People On Xmas by Jamesmatic(m): 12:35pm On Dec 26, 2016
Hunger dey...
Re: Pastor Oritsejafor Gives Cars, Tricycles, Grinding Machines To People On Xmas by biz9ja(m): 12:36pm On Dec 26, 2016
eeyah....after what
Re: Pastor Oritsejafor Gives Cars, Tricycles, Grinding Machines To People On Xmas by Aniedi30(m): 12:36pm On Dec 26, 2016
Wow when will my pastor do dis.... Dis is pay back time

1 Like

Re: Pastor Oritsejafor Gives Cars, Tricycles, Grinding Machines To People On Xmas by darfay: 12:37pm On Dec 26, 2016
Good job pastor Ayo oritsejafor
Re: Pastor Oritsejafor Gives Cars, Tricycles, Grinding Machines To People On Xmas by shammah1(m): 12:37pm On Dec 26, 2016
Good gesture man of God. That's the way to help people. Other pastors that don't give should emulate this.
Re: Pastor Oritsejafor Gives Cars, Tricycles, Grinding Machines To People On Xmas by Nobody: 12:37pm On Dec 26, 2016
Justdulla:

Now we know that you dash out

People do so in order to encourage others to do the same

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Oritsejafor Gives Cars, Tricycles, Grinding Machines To People On Xmas by fkdmods: 12:38pm On Dec 26, 2016
Ireboya:
What d others can't do

Nigerians and the beggar mentality. Smh?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Challenges Pastor Who Contracted Him To Give Fake Prophecies (Pix) / Apostle S.S. Aderibigbe 2018 Prophecies: “3 Senators Will Die This Year!” / 10 Things You Should Know About The Garden Of Eden

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.