Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,887 members, 7,802,860 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:38 PM

A Soldier Who Helped To Capture Camp Zero, Boko Haram's Converge Point (Pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Soldier Who Helped To Capture Camp Zero, Boko Haram's Converge Point (Pics) (37494 Views)

Twenty Young Nigerians Who Helped General Buhari Become President Buhari In 2015 / Nigeria Armed Force Destroy Camp-zero Burn Boko Haram Members (video) / Camp Zero, Converge Point Of Boko Haram Which Soldiers Destroyed On 24th (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Soldier Who Helped To Capture Camp Zero, Boko Haram's Converge Point (Pics) by rem44: 6:44am On Dec 26, 2016
Soldier Auwal is a commando,a ranger,a repeller,an airborne, a diver, a tracker,a counter in one of the special forces crew in Nigeria all in a regiment of NAF.He was one of the soldiers who captured Boko Haram converge point Camp Zero in Sambisa forest.Below is what he wrote...

'Many sayd they can't and runway,others sayd its hard to enter but when I was told iam going to almighty CAMP ZERO I was happy cox I know God is with me.thankGod we are done with CAMP ZERO'.

Kudos to him and other gallant soldiers.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/12/meet-one-of-gallant-soldiers-who-helped.html?m=1

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: A Soldier Who Helped To Capture Camp Zero, Boko Haram's Converge Point (Pics) by madridguy(m): 6:45am On Dec 26, 2016
To join the Nigeria Army just dey hungry me. God bless Nigeria Army.

124 Likes 7 Shares

Re: A Soldier Who Helped To Capture Camp Zero, Boko Haram's Converge Point (Pics) by Nobody: 6:48am On Dec 26, 2016
Salutation

Salute!

62 Likes

Re: A Soldier Who Helped To Capture Camp Zero, Boko Haram's Converge Point (Pics) by nrexzy: 6:50am On Dec 26, 2016
Later they would say the ground zero has been relocated...

8 Likes

Re: A Soldier Who Helped To Capture Camp Zero, Boko Haram's Converge Point (Pics) by madridguy(m): 6:51am On Dec 26, 2016
Kai, stop playing with my defense ministry. grin

Garshyzee:

undecided undecided
Re: A Soldier Who Helped To Capture Camp Zero, Boko Haram's Converge Point (Pics) by iammo(m): 6:51am On Dec 26, 2016
Great men

5 Likes

Re: A Soldier Who Helped To Capture Camp Zero, Boko Haram's Converge Point (Pics) by Garshyzee(m): 6:53am On Dec 26, 2016
madridguy:
Kai, stop playing with my defense ministry. grin

angrysince u no want salute our gallant nigerian army naa tongue

1 Like

Re: A Soldier Who Helped To Capture Camp Zero, Boko Haram's Converge Point (Pics) by Atiku2019: 6:53am On Dec 26, 2016
Kudos Gallant Soldiers smiley

6 Likes

Re: A Soldier Who Helped To Capture Camp Zero, Boko Haram's Converge Point (Pics) by Nutase: 6:58am On Dec 26, 2016
Cool

3 Likes

Re: A Soldier Who Helped To Capture Camp Zero, Boko Haram's Converge Point (Pics) by Elkay3: 7:06am On Dec 26, 2016
nrexzy:
Later they would say the ground zero has been relocated...

When they say that, you can then slash their throat. But for now, at least, celebrate their gallantry.

33 Likes

Re: A Soldier Who Helped To Capture Camp Zero, Boko Haram's Converge Point (Pics) by Nbote(m): 8:43am On Dec 26, 2016
Kudos to the Nigerian Army but dis social media trend of active servicemen going to social media to pose is totally unethical and dumb for their own security.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Soldier Who Helped To Capture Camp Zero, Boko Haram's Converge Point (Pics) by excanny: 9:30am On Dec 26, 2016
A social media kind of soldier , tweeting out the location of his troup?
very unprofessional!

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Soldier Who Helped To Capture Camp Zero, Boko Haram's Converge Point (Pics) by AntiWailer: 9:53am On Dec 26, 2016
Good job.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Soldier Who Helped To Capture Camp Zero, Boko Haram's Converge Point (Pics) by Daniel058(m): 9:55am On Dec 26, 2016
cheesy
Re: A Soldier Who Helped To Capture Camp Zero, Boko Haram's Converge Point (Pics) by SweetJoystick(m): 9:55am On Dec 26, 2016
Good for him

1 Like

Re: A Soldier Who Helped To Capture Camp Zero, Boko Haram's Converge Point (Pics) by Daniel058(m): 9:56am On Dec 26, 2016
madridguy:
To join the Nigeria Army just dey hungry me. God bless Nigeria Army.
EVEN IF THEY ARE TO Be PAYING 1M , I no try am

grin

If you dey see the vision wey I dey see, hit like ....boxing day tinz.. grin

2 Likes

Re: A Soldier Who Helped To Capture Camp Zero, Boko Haram's Converge Point (Pics) by saintdennis(m): 9:56am On Dec 26, 2016
madridguy:
To join the Nigeria Army die just dey hungry me. God bless Nigeria Army.

grin

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Soldier Who Helped To Capture Camp Zero, Boko Haram's Converge Point (Pics) by ajalawole(m): 9:56am On Dec 26, 2016
which one is covering point. sad am not understanding?
Re: A Soldier Who Helped To Capture Camp Zero, Boko Haram's Converge Point (Pics) by JonesH(f): 9:56am On Dec 26, 2016
If soldier slap you go know that police is your friend

2 Likes

Re: A Soldier Who Helped To Capture Camp Zero, Boko Haram's Converge Point (Pics) by Abbeyme: 9:57am On Dec 26, 2016
Gallant Soldiers!

God bless and keep you all...
Re: A Soldier Who Helped To Capture Camp Zero, Boko Haram's Converge Point (Pics) by Goldenheart(m): 9:57am On Dec 26, 2016
cool
Re: A Soldier Who Helped To Capture Camp Zero, Boko Haram's Converge Point (Pics) by koikoi2(m): 9:57am On Dec 26, 2016
They have captured camp Zero but they fail to realize that Boko Haram militants and their leader Shekau have simply moved to camp Alpha-zero at the border between Nigeria and Cameroun where they are re-strategizing.

3 Likes

Re: A Soldier Who Helped To Capture Camp Zero, Boko Haram's Converge Point (Pics) by sassiemyk: 9:57am On Dec 26, 2016
Now that the Sambisa forest have been recaptured, where are the rest of the chibok girls? Cos it's very imperative that they be found.
Re: A Soldier Who Helped To Capture Camp Zero, Boko Haram's Converge Point (Pics) by Promismike(m): 9:57am On Dec 26, 2016
ok
Re: A Soldier Who Helped To Capture Camp Zero, Boko Haram's Converge Point (Pics) by mustymatic(m): 9:58am On Dec 26, 2016
God bless you and the federal republic of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: A Soldier Who Helped To Capture Camp Zero, Boko Haram's Converge Point (Pics) by yeman05(m): 9:59am On Dec 26, 2016
Kudos galant man of d nation

1 Like

Re: A Soldier Who Helped To Capture Camp Zero, Boko Haram's Converge Point (Pics) by cass1(m): 9:59am On Dec 26, 2016
Kudos to em buh tweeting bout ur location ain't pro bro
Re: A Soldier Who Helped To Capture Camp Zero, Boko Haram's Converge Point (Pics) by Nobody: 9:59am On Dec 26, 2016
Proud of you guys. I feel so bad I couldn't reach you with Christmas rice nd Chicken. I got lost inside Sambisa and had to go back home with the gifts. love you and may God keep your lives.

Many kisses and hugs.

2 Likes

Re: A Soldier Who Helped To Capture Camp Zero, Boko Haram's Converge Point (Pics) by ademega(m): 9:59am On Dec 26, 2016
As much I as I love this news.. I have been looking out for hips of bokoharam dead bodies.. Not only that seized ammunitions, destroyed cave and operations vehicles. But yet to see non... Though is not yet too late anyway.
I am suspecting, these bokoharam left the sambisa forests days before the military came around.

7 Likes

Re: A Soldier Who Helped To Capture Camp Zero, Boko Haram's Converge Point (Pics) by valandy99(m): 10:00am On Dec 26, 2016
I like his kits and gun in 2nd pics.. Well done

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Clinton Turns Down National Peace Committee’s Invite / President Buhari Meets With Abdullah bin Al-Hussein, King Of Jordan (Photos) / How Jonathan Sealed Kwara Deal For Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.