Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,564 members, 7,809,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:02 PM

My Husband Impregnated My Sister Twice, Woman Tells Court - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Husband Impregnated My Sister Twice, Woman Tells Court (2143 Views)

A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister / How My Boyfriend Impregnated My Best Friend And Another Girl - Lady Reveals / BBNaija 2018: "Chydo Lawrence Impregnated My Girlfriend". It's A Lie, Chydo Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Impregnated My Sister Twice, Woman Tells Court by MarianaTrench: 10:16am On Dec 26, 2016
A 55-year-old trader, Mrs Saidat Abu, on Thursday told an Igando Customary Court in Lagos that her husband was a flirt who impregnated her younger sister on two occasions.

She said this while responding to a suit filed by her husband, Momodu, alleging threat to his life by his wife.

Saidat, who alleged that her husband did not only commit adultery but incest, said, “My husband was having an affair with my sister, he impregnated her and aborted the pregnancy on two occasions.

“I decided not to fight him in order to save my marriage.”

The mother of two also described her husband as a wicked and callous man.

She said, “My husband took me to the hospital and connived with the doctor to remove my womb so that I will not be pregnant again.

“After destroying my womb, he is now telling me that he wants to marry another woman so that he can have a son that will inherit his property.

“He also told me he wants to sell our house so that he can settle our daughters and rent an apartment for me before he moves on with his life.”

She, however, begged the court not to grant her husband's request, saying she was still in love with him.

She said, “Who will marry me now after my husband has destroyed my womb? Please do not grant his request.”

Her husband, a 60-year-old businessman, had approached the court to end his 33-year-old marriage over his wife's alleged fetish act.

He said, “My wife is fetish; I came back from work one day and discovered a portion in my compound was cemented.

“I was curious to know what was buried in the ground, so I called my people and we dug the ground and saw a charm buried there.

“My wife wanted to kill me so that she can inherit my property.”

The petitioner presented as evidence pictures of the buried charm.

Momodu also said that his wife does not cook or wash his clothes.

He said, “My wife cannot do any house chore; I am married but living like a single man, I can no longer tolerate her.”

He further accused his wife of inscribing "This house is not for sale " on the wall of his house without his consent.

The petitioner urged the court to terminate the marriage, saying he was fed up.

The court's president, Mr. Adegboyega Omilola, after listening to the couple, adjourned the case till Feb. 7 for further hearing.
Re: My Husband Impregnated My Sister Twice, Woman Tells Court by SmellingAnus(m): 10:17am On Dec 26, 2016
It's obvious the devil is having his permanent picnic in the marriages of many homes no wonder Pastor Juanita Bynum said marriage anniversary simply means.... "honey I almost killed you last year but thank God we are still here together"....
Re: My Husband Impregnated My Sister Twice, Woman Tells Court by Monalisa185(f): 10:19am On Dec 26, 2016
all these stories sf...

Who else is waiting for the premier league match?
Re: My Husband Impregnated My Sister Twice, Woman Tells Court by cuntguy: 10:20am On Dec 26, 2016
Re: My Husband Impregnated My Sister Twice, Woman Tells Court by realsky247: 10:31am On Dec 26, 2016
If this story is truth, the man is wicked
Re: My Husband Impregnated My Sister Twice, Woman Tells Court by mostyg(m): 10:36am On Dec 26, 2016
Infidelity, being fettish, abortion, womb, pregnancy, incest. There case should be review in another court and they should be charged accordingly.
Re: My Husband Impregnated My Sister Twice, Woman Tells Court by Nobody: 10:57am On Dec 26, 2016
Re: My Husband Impregnated My Sister Twice, Woman Tells Court by ikombe: 11:53am On Dec 26, 2016
Monalisa185:
all these stories sf...

Who else is waiting for the premier league match?
Me undecided
After Jarizod said my next ticket will enter i just dey wait make dem play today grin
Re: My Husband Impregnated My Sister Twice, Woman Tells Court by Monalisa185(f): 12:21pm On Dec 26, 2016
ikombe:
Me undecided
After Jarizod said my next ticket will enter i just dey wait make dem play today grin

lol...I've not placed a bet in a while mehhnnn, Babes are broke undecided

But in case your own enter, I dey your back ooocheesy
Re: My Husband Impregnated My Sister Twice, Woman Tells Court by ikombe: 12:28pm On Dec 26, 2016
Monalisa185:

lol...I've not placed a bet in a while mehhnnn, Babes are broke undecided

But in case your own enter, I dey your back ooocheesy
No problem grin even if na recharge card i go share am grin
Re: My Husband Impregnated My Sister Twice, Woman Tells Court by ThinkSmarter: 1:22pm On Dec 26, 2016
hmmmmm.....
Connived with doctor to remove your womb?,
When was that?
After you might hv finished giving birth?
Wasn't it an agreed family planning adopted by two of u?
You gave birth to daughters?,
You re likely to hv grand children from ur daughters by nw after 33yrs?
And you re nw 55yrs..... probably heading to menopause?
My inferences: I saw an African man desperately looking for a male child.
I also saw an African woman that doesn't want another woman to share the wealth or probably take over the wealth of her husband, and she appears frustrated and desperate.
The man should accommodate her and still marry another woman if he insists, it z not her fault for not giving birth to a male child.
Our African men treat women like shit if they were unable to give birth to a male child, as if it were their fault.
Re: My Husband Impregnated My Sister Twice, Woman Tells Court by Nobody: 2:09pm On Dec 26, 2016
ikombe:
Me undecided
After Ja.rizod said my next ticket will enter i just dey wait make dem play today grin

You go win today baba..e too sure cheesy
Re: My Husband Impregnated My Sister Twice, Woman Tells Court by baluu(m): 2:11pm On Dec 26, 2016
story that touch
Re: My Husband Impregnated My Sister Twice, Woman Tells Court by Nobody: 2:14pm On Dec 26, 2016
Jarizod:

You go win today baba..e too sure cheesy

Merry Christmas Mr. Cuteness overload kiss I miss u ..
Re: My Husband Impregnated My Sister Twice, Woman Tells Court by Nobody: 2:26pm On Dec 26, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Merry Christmas Mr. Cuteness overload kiss I miss u ..

same to u Queen of my heart kiss Am back 100% wink
Re: My Husband Impregnated My Sister Twice, Woman Tells Court by Nobody: 2:28pm On Dec 26, 2016
Jarizod:

same to u Queen of my heart kiss Am back 100% wink

Ooh that's great.. I juz came back too.. Was too busy few days ago baba.. grin

Ooh I miss SINZ too ooo.. cheesy hope he's fine.
Re: My Husband Impregnated My Sister Twice, Woman Tells Court by Nobody: 2:54pm On Dec 26, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Ooh that's great.. I juz came back too.. Was too busy few days ago baba.. grin

Ooh I miss SINZ too ooo.. cheesy hope he's fine.

@bolded grin grin

Been busy as well..have u messaged him?
Re: My Husband Impregnated My Sister Twice, Woman Tells Court by Monalisa185(f): 3:30pm On Dec 26, 2016
ikombe:
No problem grin even if na recharge card i go share am grin

correct! I go ask you when match end
Re: My Husband Impregnated My Sister Twice, Woman Tells Court by ikombe: 6:03pm On Dec 26, 2016
Monalisa185:

correct! I go ask you when match end
Babe the ticket crash cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

The kind of hope wey i get go play dis ticket . The thing still crash cry cry cry cry

Jarizod cry cry

My faith on dis ticket could move mountains cry cry

My village people hand must be involved angry angry angry
Re: My Husband Impregnated My Sister Twice, Woman Tells Court by Monalisa185(f): 7:28pm On Dec 27, 2016
ikombe:
Babe the ticket crash cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

The kind of hope wey i get go play dis ticket . The thing still crash cry cry cry cry

Jarizod cry cry

My faith on dis ticket could move mountains cry cry

My village people hand must be involved angry angry angry

hahaha, lmao... Sorry na.. Better bets ahead... But which people spoil your bet na?
Re: My Husband Impregnated My Sister Twice, Woman Tells Court by ikombe: 10:32pm On Dec 27, 2016
Monalisa185:

hahaha, lmao... Sorry na.. Better bets ahead... But which people spoil your bet na?
Fleetwood straight win, the idiots go play draw

Newcastle straight win , them go beat dem can you imagine

Burnley no gree play over 1.5

The remaining 15games enter sha
Re: My Husband Impregnated My Sister Twice, Woman Tells Court by Monalisa185(f): 12:51am On Dec 28, 2016
ikombe:
Fleetwood straight win, the idiots go play draw

Newcastle straight win , them go beat dem can you imagine

Burnley no gree play over 1.5

The remaining 15games enter sha

lol, Pele, next bet must enter, I must make sure I soak chaplet for water on your behalfgrin
Re: My Husband Impregnated My Sister Twice, Woman Tells Court by ikombe: 9:11am On Dec 28, 2016
Monalisa185:

lol, Pele, next bet must enter, I must make sure I soak chaplet for water on your behalfgrin
i need serious prayers grin

1 Like

Re: My Husband Impregnated My Sister Twice, Woman Tells Court by Ismailyahaya: 9:30am On Mar 30, 2019
sad

(1) (Reply)

How Slay Queens Use To Start / U Need Help If You Understand This Pic / Confession Yours As The Year Ends. My Confessions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.