Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,485 members, 7,801,235 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:44 PM

What Do Guys Really Mean When They Ask A Girl If She Has A Boyfriend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do Guys Really Mean When They Ask A Girl If She Has A Boyfriend? (48724 Views)

What Will You Answer You Wife/girl If She Asked You This Question? / Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? / How To Get The Girl If She's Already In A Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do Guys Really Mean When They Ask A Girl If She Has A Boyfriend? by Sayoh: 10:45am On Jan 11, 2007
I was just wonderin what a guy is gettin at when he asks a girl he is gettin friendly with if she has a boyfriend. Coz in some cases it might just be a curiousity question n the girl might think he's tryin to hit on her
Re: What Do Guys Really Mean When They Ask A Girl If She Has A Boyfriend? by Orikinla(m): 10:55am On Jan 11, 2007
It is important to ask for the knowledge would be helpful.
Just as important as asking if you are married?

Do you have a boyfriend?
Why?

The sooner I know the better.

To know if the coast is clear for further exploration. grin

1 Like

Re: What Do Guys Really Mean When They Ask A Girl If She Has A Boyfriend? by toyboy1(m): 12:29pm On Jan 11, 2007
the guy wanna take the friendship to the next level n needs to know if the coast is clear or if he will need to fight for a shirt. grin catch the drift
Re: What Do Guys Really Mean When They Ask A Girl If She Has A Boyfriend? by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jan 11, 2007
smiley
Re: What Do Guys Really Mean When They Ask A Girl If She Has A Boyfriend? by Sayoh: 4:31pm On Jan 11, 2007
Are u sayin that everytime a guy asks if u have a boyfriend he has sumthin else in mind
Re: What Do Guys Really Mean When They Ask A Girl If She Has A Boyfriend? by femiy2k(m): 1:23pm On Jan 16, 2007
oh, most definitely,
Re: What Do Guys Really Mean When They Ask A Girl If She Has A Boyfriend? by McKren(m): 5:27pm On Jan 16, 2007
what the guy means should be the guy's problem to worry about. Girls should answer this question as sincere as possible. Telling a boy you have a bf does not mean you must agree his own.
these days girls say they have one even when they dont thereby discouraging the guy in question.
Re: What Do Guys Really Mean When They Ask A Girl If She Has A Boyfriend? by Natasha2(f): 12:53am On May 02, 2011
there are only four reasons why a guy would ask that question
1 its because he wants to apply
2 because he likes you
2 because he just wants to know
4 because he wants to advice you
how ever the first reason is mostly the case cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Do Guys Really Mean When They Ask A Girl If She Has A Boyfriend? by ayosmiles(m): 1:02am On May 02, 2011
its almost like a ritual 4 me to ask when meetin a new girl so that i knw how she can fit into my plans, nd whether i can do some things 2 her nd not feel guilty not neccesarily cos i wnt to date her. its just part of knowin her
Re: What Do Guys Really Mean When They Ask A Girl If She Has A Boyfriend? by zealot4me(f): 6:09pm On May 02, 2011
it might be because he is interested

1 Like

Re: What Do Guys Really Mean When They Ask A Girl If She Has A Boyfriend? by IZUKWU(m): 6:20pm On May 02, 2011
Orikinla:

It is important to ask for the knowledge would be helpful.
Just as important as asking if you are married?

Do you have a boyfriend?
Why?

The sooner I know the better.

To know if the coast is clear for further exploration. grin
GBAN!
Re: What Do Guys Really Mean When They Ask A Girl If She Has A Boyfriend? by BloodShed1: 6:20pm On May 02, 2011
Re: What Do Guys Really Mean When They Ask A Girl If She Has A Boyfriend? by Nobody: 6:37pm On May 02, 2011
sometyms guys ask not really because they are interested (although more often than not they are)but might be doing it 4 someone else(dats interested nd solicited their help cause he's close 2 u)or because they barely see any oda guy (except them)around u
Re: What Do Guys Really Mean When They Ask A Girl If She Has A Boyfriend? by Nobody: 6:44pm On May 02, 2011
Guys asking for the sake of wondering is SO rare. A guy wouldn't ask a girl such a question if he wasn't interested in her. They're wondering if they have a chance. It doesn't even matter because regardless of what you tell them, a lot of them will still think they have a chance lol. Tell them you don't have a boyfriend, they toast and flash you die. Tell them you do have a boyfriend, they toast and flash you die. *shrugs*

1 Like

Re: What Do Guys Really Mean When They Ask A Girl If She Has A Boyfriend? by amefi(m): 6:57pm On May 02, 2011
ogugua88:

Guys asking for the sake of wondering is SO rare. A guy wouldn't ask a girl such a question if he wasn't interested in her. They're wondering if they have a chance. It doesn't even matter because regardless of what you tell them, a lot of them will still think they have a chance lol. Tell them you don't have a boyfriend, they toast and flash you die. Tell them you do have a boyfriend, they toast and flash you die. *shrugs*

Ogugua, do u hv a boyfriend?
Pls let your answer  be accompanied by your fone noba. Thanx.
Re: What Do Guys Really Mean When They Ask A Girl If She Has A Boyfriend? by Nobody: 7:04pm On May 02, 2011
^^^

Exhibit A.
Re: What Do Guys Really Mean When They Ask A Girl If She Has A Boyfriend? by amefi(m): 7:51pm On May 02, 2011
ogugua88:

^^^

Exhibit A.

Wanna make it a classified document? Ok, send it into my E-mail box. Thanx in anticipation.
Re: What Do Guys Really Mean When They Ask A Girl If She Has A Boyfriend? by Nobody: 7:52pm On May 02, 2011
In the meantime, I love your profile pic smiley
Re: What Do Guys Really Mean When They Ask A Girl If She Has A Boyfriend? by Nobody: 7:59pm On May 02, 2011
ogugua88:

Girls would slit their throats without toasting and flashing for 10 years.
So be grateful for the attention tongue
Re: What Do Guys Really Mean When They Ask A Girl If She Has A Boyfriend? by sexylogan(m): 8:03pm On May 02, 2011
zealot4me:

it might be because he is interested

or maybe he's pitying ur bf lipsrsealed
Re: What Do Guys Really Mean When They Ask A Girl If She Has A Boyfriend? by amefi(m): 8:09pm On May 02, 2011
ogugua88:

In the meantime, I love your profile pic smiley

Thanx. That is a prelude of hw our marriage wud look like if u r kind with my request. I'm sti werin 4 your E-mail tho.
Re: What Do Guys Really Mean When They Ask A Girl If She Has A Boyfriend? by Nobody: 8:38pm On May 02, 2011
amefi:

Thanx. That is a prelude of hw our marriage wud look like if u r kind with my request. I'm sti werin 4 your E-mail tho.

For your dreams sha. Marriage no dey for mind at alllllll lol.
Re: What Do Guys Really Mean When They Ask A Girl If She Has A Boyfriend? by amefi(m): 8:42pm On May 02, 2011
ogugua88:

For your dreams sha. Marriage no dey for mind at alllllll lol.

Ogugua, u no wan marry? Who has done this to u? In fact, i wi commence a 27 day deliverance PRAYERS for you starting frm tonite. Walahi, power must change hand for u n me.

Pls we need to talk off NL. Send me a mail Cheers.
Re: What Do Guys Really Mean When They Ask A Girl If She Has A Boyfriend? by MMM2(m): 9:09pm On May 02, 2011
dey ask d question 2 know if dey re wasting time with d girl.
Re: What Do Guys Really Mean When They Ask A Girl If She Has A Boyfriend? by Nobody: 9:53pm On May 02, 2011
Ogugua how tall are you? You've been taller than every guy you've posed with thus far.
Re: What Do Guys Really Mean When They Ask A Girl If She Has A Boyfriend? by Nobody: 10:12pm On May 02, 2011
amefi:

Ogugua, u no wan marry? Who has done this to u? In fact, i wi commence a 27 day deliverance PRAYERS for you starting frm tonite. Walahi, power must change hand for u n me.

Pls we need to talk off NL. Send me a mail on ameduf@hotmail.co.uk. Cheers.

Don't pray for me o. I'm very fine. I don't need any kind of prayer. I'll marry whenever I'm ready. The time is not now.

2buff:

Ogugua how tall are you? You've been taller than every guy you've posed with thus far.

Lol. 5'11.
Re: What Do Guys Really Mean When They Ask A Girl If She Has A Boyfriend? by Zahnda(f): 11:40pm On May 02, 2011
The same as when you ask or wonder if a guy has a girlfriend.
Re: What Do Guys Really Mean When They Ask A Girl If She Has A Boyfriend? by BloodShed1: 12:29am On May 03, 2011
ogugua88:

Lol. 5'11.

Amazonian
Re: What Do Guys Really Mean When They Ask A Girl If She Has A Boyfriend? by Nobody: 2:02am On May 03, 2011
Lol yup, that's what my aunty calls me. Or ogonogo. I go by either one.
Re: What Do Guys Really Mean When They Ask A Girl If She Has A Boyfriend? by BloodShed1: 5:01pm On May 03, 2011
ogugua88:

Lol yup, that's what my aunty calls me. Or ogonogo. I go by either one.

I bet you're violent innit?

Use that to your advantage, most Naija men are weak anyway lol
Re: What Do Guys Really Mean When They Ask A Girl If She Has A Boyfriend? by Nobody: 3:13am On May 04, 2011
Violent? Hardly lol.

I don't plan on settling down with a weak man wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Married Man Is Wooing My Girlfriend / Photo Of A Bride Dragging Her Man On The Floor / Girl Begged Her Boyfriend Money And Got This Mean Response

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.