Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,815 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:17 PM

Female Suicide Bomber Attacks Cattle Market Maiduguri This Morning(Graphic Pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Female Suicide Bomber Attacks Cattle Market Maiduguri This Morning(Graphic Pics) (39401 Views)

3 Female Suicide Bombers Killed In Maiduguri This Morning (Graphic Photos) / Suicide Bomber Attacks Borno By Chad Basin, Kills 2, Injures Others (Graphic) / Photo Update From The Scene Of The Explosion In Maiduguri This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Attacks Cattle Market Maiduguri This Morning(Graphic Pics) by MichaelSokoto(m): 3:11pm On Dec 26, 2016
suicide bomber must be an IPOD.

"book haram has been crushed finally" - Baba (24-12-2016)

cool
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Attacks Cattle Market Maiduguri This Morning(Graphic Pics) by Tolubory(m): 3:11pm On Dec 26, 2016
henryanna36:
A female suicide bomber this morning detonated IED at the Kasuwan Shanu cattle market, Maiduguri Borno state.Only the suicide bomber was killed in an attack.Her accomplice was apprehended after her IED vest refused to explode.

See graphic photos from the scene below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/12/female-suicide-bomber-attacks-cattle.html?m=1
Na wa o........
"Wasted"
She just got wasted........
What a life.......
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Attacks Cattle Market Maiduguri This Morning(Graphic Pics) by lielbree: 3:12pm On Dec 26, 2016
Peaceful people at it again. That was how I was as a 7year old girl blow herself up on the orders of her father. After someone would say Europe should pity Syrian refugees. Nonsense. They are all the same thing. Peaceful people
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Attacks Cattle Market Maiduguri This Morning(Graphic Pics) by Riclord001(m): 3:12pm On Dec 26, 2016
Interesting
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Attacks Cattle Market Maiduguri This Morning(Graphic Pics) by EmekaBlue(m): 3:13pm On Dec 26, 2016
Evil land Nigeria not zoo abeg
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Attacks Cattle Market Maiduguri This Morning(Graphic Pics) by akoredebadru(m): 3:13pm On Dec 26, 2016
Kip blasting ursef and let bad tin past wit 2016, let Nigerians have peace of mind
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Attacks Cattle Market Maiduguri This Morning(Graphic Pics) by dingbang(m): 3:14pm On Dec 26, 2016
Are u sure it was only her dat was the victim?
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Attacks Cattle Market Maiduguri This Morning(Graphic Pics) by Moheat(m): 3:15pm On Dec 26, 2016
I thought these guys have been defeated.
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Attacks Cattle Market Maiduguri This Morning(Graphic Pics) by rottennaija(m): 3:16pm On Dec 26, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
How do these people manage to brainwash their women to blow themselves up still amazes me.

Rest In Pieces. Anu ofia angry angry

It's religion. Its all about brainwashing, having faith and believing in something higher than themselves with some eternal promise.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Attacks Cattle Market Maiduguri This Morning(Graphic Pics) by dee02(m): 3:16pm On Dec 26, 2016
Bomb yatashi ai kasuwan shocked
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Attacks Cattle Market Maiduguri This Morning(Graphic Pics) by ogologoamu: 3:18pm On Dec 26, 2016
bejeiodus:
Why didn't these cowards stand up to the Nigerian Army when they came for a party in Sambisa Forest? It would have been a true test of their capability; not strapping themselves with bombs and running into markets and worship centres.

So you believe that Sambisa forest have been conquered by your Army?.
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Attacks Cattle Market Maiduguri This Morning(Graphic Pics) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 3:18pm On Dec 26, 2016
rottennaija:

It's religion. Its all about brainwashing, having faith and believing in something higher than themselves with some eternal promise.
Nawa oh! This matter tire me I swear
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Attacks Cattle Market Maiduguri This Morning(Graphic Pics) by whiskystan: 3:19pm On Dec 26, 2016
Akkotto:
Buhari and APC created bitter politics that is about to consume Nigeria today

You are stupid ƒøя this useless and senseless comment how does it relate with the post.
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Attacks Cattle Market Maiduguri This Morning(Graphic Pics) by whiskystan: 3:23pm On Dec 26, 2016
misteryman:
They have been defeated technically and chased away from Zambisa forest.
Chai! Nigerians

Advanced countries like russia Germany Egypt USA Israel turkey Suadi Arabia and the rest still suffer from terrorist suicide attacks till date. Be happy that today boko haram are can not hood any borders or LG as their own that what The army has succeeded in doing but pocket of attacks from them will everly be possible.

1 Like

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Attacks Cattle Market Maiduguri This Morning(Graphic Pics) by airmark(m): 3:24pm On Dec 26, 2016
Was the female bomber hoping for 72 virgins in heaven or she was forced to do this under duress ?

1 Like

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Attacks Cattle Market Maiduguri This Morning(Graphic Pics) by ArabMopol(m): 3:39pm On Dec 26, 2016
is the woman one of the terrorist ? she looks lashing... this arewa mortuary attenders will have something to keep them busy this Xmas Ooooo
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Attacks Cattle Market Maiduguri This Morning(Graphic Pics) by Nathan2016: 3:39pm On Dec 26, 2016
it shouldnt amaze you... These people are enslave with religion that they dont have any room for reasoning. They grew up with the teachings.... For example an average muslim pray 6 times... a day.. So tell me how a zelous muslim should behave... Brainwashing is easy if you let it.....Te same thing is with over zelous christains, the only dfference is that they dont blow up people. Those one are ready to burn anyone accuse of witchcraft....Africans put too much effort and time in religion, forgrtting in the reality....I simply tell people if God wants us soo much in heaven , trust me he wouldnt have created the earth. But you see people sleep in church week to week ,saying they want to go to heaven,,... FOrgetting the world is created for a reason....For us to make it a better place for us....Other race have move on from these over zelous reliigious behaviours , but us ,,,,,NOO....we have more churches than schools, more begars on streets, but houses are empty in many cities, one person eating 50 people salaries and doing nothing while the people under are carrying the heavy weight and eating peanut.....
BeeBeeOoh:
How these people manage to brainwash their women to blow themselves up still amazes me.

Rest In Pieces. Anu ofia angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Attacks Cattle Market Maiduguri This Morning(Graphic Pics) by princeonx: 3:45pm On Dec 26, 2016
Naija with news and evidence sef! For one picture her leg fall off, for another picture she lay by her side, for another picture again she lay for her back!! She dey turn around after she die?
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Attacks Cattle Market Maiduguri This Morning(Graphic Pics) by samazagudu(m): 3:49pm On Dec 26, 2016
this cameraman ehh....
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Attacks Cattle Market Maiduguri This Morning(Graphic Pics) by GMBuhari: 3:50pm On Dec 26, 2016
seunlayi:
Make mod censor that pics na, we have perverts on this thread

Are you for real? You are talking about a dead girl's exposed red panties? Viewed this thread a few times to read comments and I didn't feel anything

If you got excited then you need to see some psychiatrist or psychologist

No offense
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Attacks Cattle Market Maiduguri This Morning(Graphic Pics) by Smyblueboy(m): 4:07pm On Dec 26, 2016
henryanna36:
A female suicide bomber this morning detonated IED at the Kasuwan Shanu cattle market, Maiduguri Borno state.Only the suicide bomber was killed in an attack.Her accomplice was apprehended after her IED vest refused to explode.

See graphic photos from the scene below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/12/female-suicide-bomber-attacks-cattle.html?m=1
actually she is a cattle no doubt
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Attacks Cattle Market Maiduguri This Morning(Graphic Pics) by olayemiabdul: 4:14pm On Dec 26, 2016
darfay:
I thought bubu had defeated them
yes God has help Buhari to defeat them,mind you soft target will still be in danger but one thing for sure is that they have no place to converge anymore.
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Attacks Cattle Market Maiduguri This Morning(Graphic Pics) by yinkslinks(m): 4:17pm On Dec 26, 2016
I said it few hours ago when some men in uniform were dancing for the capture of a forest.
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Attacks Cattle Market Maiduguri This Morning(Graphic Pics) by opribo(m): 4:27pm On Dec 26, 2016
Now how can any person in all honesty tell me that i and these people are one. where I come from we don't have any reason whatsoever to blowup ourselves talkless of a woman. Where I come from we don't eat and dine with cattles.

I don't know what on earth made lord Lugard to do this kind of thing where is the similarity or even the commoness between us. Those people are dare devil blood thirsty vampires looking for blood. As it is now we need to use the only weapon we have to chase them out. That is serious matter.
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Attacks Cattle Market Maiduguri This Morning(Graphic Pics) by Vikky014(f): 4:39pm On Dec 26, 2016
mu2sa2:
These unfortunate females are often abducted and then forced through a process of hypnotization. There are reports that some don't even know the implications of the explosives-laden belts that they have tied on them. Sometimes underage girls are strapped with exolosives and released into a crowded place and the explosives are then detonated remotely. It is not as if these females are always willing participants - in fact they should be pitied. Some of them may even be girls from Christian areas of Borno state.These female "suicide -bombers" are no different from any other human being in their normal self; they are just unfortunate to have fallen into the hands of boko haram.
exactly my thoughts
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Attacks Cattle Market Maiduguri This Morning(Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 4:46pm On Dec 26, 2016
seunlayi:
Make mod censor that pics na, we have perverts on this thread

One Pevert Identified....
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Attacks Cattle Market Maiduguri This Morning(Graphic Pics) by fortunechy(m): 4:52pm On Dec 26, 2016
It is only in nigeria u will invite pple for pool party,then they come n stand around the pool like it's pool birthday.
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Attacks Cattle Market Maiduguri This Morning(Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 4:57pm On Dec 26, 2016
ArabMopol:
is the woman one of the terrorist ? she looks lashing... this arewa mortuary attenders will have something to keep them busy this Xmas Ooooo

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Attacks Cattle Market Maiduguri This Morning(Graphic Pics) by ArabMopol(m): 5:01pm On Dec 26, 2016
[quote author=JPENG post=52276142][/quote]

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Attacks Cattle Market Maiduguri This Morning(Graphic Pics) by Polyestar(m): 5:06pm On Dec 26, 2016
Chai! See toto one side, bobbi one side, yansh one side. What a waste! sad
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Attacks Cattle Market Maiduguri This Morning(Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Dec 26, 2016
It should not be described as a suicide bombing then.
BabaRamota1980:

If you notice in past the ones that raised alarm and asked for help dont even have the detonator with them. So the person in posession of the control is somewhere around the vicinity and watching and waiting for her to get deep enough to cause maximum damage and then send the trigger. So she is as much a victim as the innocent bystanders killed in the detonation.

The women should be pitied. Im praying that they will catch a triggerman again. They once did during Jonathan regime. He was killed right on the spot.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Won The Elections In 2003, 2007 And 2011- Fomer US Ambassador Campbell / Kogi Guber: Press Release By Supreme Council Of Igala Nation To Gov.yahaya Bello / Shehu Sani Interacts With Beggars In Kaduna (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.