Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,381 members, 7,808,358 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:48 AM

19-Year-Old Girl Who Lives In A Plastic Bowl Dies - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 19-Year-Old Girl Who Lives In A Plastic Bowl Dies (59895 Views)

Fuel Tanker Explodes In Ewu, Edo. Lives Lost, Property Destroyed (pics) / Plastic Kettles "Mysteriously Coming Out From A Tree Being Cut Down" In A Mosque / Danfo Driver Smashes Head Of 5-Year-Old Girl In Lagos. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Who Lives In A Plastic Bowl Dies by Nobody: 12:13pm On Dec 26, 2016
rip

Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Who Lives In A Plastic Bowl Dies by olaskul(m): 12:13pm On Dec 26, 2016
Very heartbreaking well it's better you've gone to rest. I only wish God grants you eternal rest and a place in his kingdom. Amen

3 Likes

Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Who Lives In A Plastic Bowl Dies by mustaphagreens(m): 12:13pm On Dec 26, 2016
bigtt76:
Sad ...a postmortem would have done well to address the cause of her death buh undecided religious practises takes precedence
sad
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Who Lives In A Plastic Bowl Dies by gokuu(m): 12:15pm On Dec 26, 2016
This was really hard to see.

It's one of the reasons I support abortion rights. No one should have to go through this.
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Who Lives In A Plastic Bowl Dies by 2shur: 12:15pm On Dec 26, 2016
if she wad abroad
omg.
she wud have vowed never to come bac to naija
too much haye and suffering here.
God have mercy

1 Like

Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Who Lives In A Plastic Bowl Dies by Dekadet(m): 12:16pm On Dec 26, 2016
RIP. at least u will feel pain no more. u are in a new place now with new body(legs, arm. etc) why am I shading tears.....

1 Like

Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Who Lives In A Plastic Bowl Dies by saintdennis(m): 12:16pm On Dec 26, 2016
AntiWailer:

That is her whole body before she died.

lipsrsealed her organs nko? Stomach lining? Feet?

How did she live that long

Really shocked
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Who Lives In A Plastic Bowl Dies by AntiWailer: 12:18pm On Dec 26, 2016
saintdennis:

lipsrsealed her organs nko? Stomach lining? Feet?

How did she live that long

Really shocked

That is why we should be grateful to God.

The amazing part and why It pained me was that the girl was very lively.

All the pictures and video I have seen, She smiles a lot and she is a beautiful little girl but just unlucky.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Who Lives In A Plastic Bowl Dies by jobsat34(m): 12:19pm On Dec 26, 2016
Just couldnt hold my tears...

Here i am, still complaining..

1 Like

Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Who Lives In A Plastic Bowl Dies by shehuolayinka(m): 12:19pm On Dec 26, 2016
Nigeria is not a country. I swear, but a banana Republic. This girl lived for 19 years and nobody, not even the northern oligarchies or political class over their, could help her.

5 Likes

Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Who Lives In A Plastic Bowl Dies by fapcrook(m): 12:20pm On Dec 26, 2016
Just wondering what her mum must have gone through for 19 solid years, RIP, may Almighty grant you Aljanah Firdaus, Nigeria failed you. If you were born in a developed country, your case must have been different, even with your parents, RIP again

2 Likes

Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Who Lives In A Plastic Bowl Dies by gloryman91: 12:21pm On Dec 26, 2016
May forgive her shortcomings.
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Who Lives In A Plastic Bowl Dies by SeunPhantom(m): 12:23pm On Dec 26, 2016
So this girl has died shaa.. eyaaa.. so sad mehnn.. God if tho things are hard, thank you for the gift of life.
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Who Lives In A Plastic Bowl Dies by WIZGUY69(m): 12:24pm On Dec 26, 2016
celestialAgent:
Pls put GRAPHIC In the title.
I could not even watch it for 2sec.
God help us!

You're a foool

1 Like

Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Who Lives In A Plastic Bowl Dies by magicminister: 12:30pm On Dec 26, 2016
Glad she's dead.
I'm sure this life would've been too painful for her!
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Who Lives In A Plastic Bowl Dies by NOETHNICITY(m): 12:33pm On Dec 26, 2016
bigtt76:
Sad ...a postmortem would have done well to address the cause of her death buh undecided religious practises takes precedence
U know there re lots of christian dead bodies at various morgues across the country, why not go carry out postmortem on them.
I can bet a million buck no muslim will criticise u for that.
Oya now go doctor is waiting.

1 Like

Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Who Lives In A Plastic Bowl Dies by onward4life(m): 12:37pm On Dec 26, 2016
be in Paradise

Where yu belong
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Who Lives In A Plastic Bowl Dies by canDy4eva(f): 12:37pm On Dec 26, 2016
Michealsinzo:
Most times we dat are health,don't kwn the mighty bless on us
R.I.P
...hmmm
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Who Lives In A Plastic Bowl Dies by Chinks(m): 12:38pm On Dec 26, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
U know there re lots of christian dead bodies at various morgues across the country, why not go carry out postmortem on them.
I can bet a million buck no muslim will criticise u for that.
Oya now go doctor is waiting.
bigtt76 actually made a valid point. If the family members could allow medical experts to do that, I believe it will go a long way to prevent such occurrence.
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Who Lives In A Plastic Bowl Dies by Itzurboi(m): 12:39pm On Dec 26, 2016
uviesa:
How can someone like this be begging in the street. Nobody will go to heaven in Nigeria. What are we preaching in church self.
seconded
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Who Lives In A Plastic Bowl Dies by zionmade(m): 12:42pm On Dec 26, 2016
uviesa:
How can someone like this be begging in the street. Nobody will go to heaven in Nigeria. What are we preaching in church self.
Bia she is a Muslim so first of all attack the wealthy men in d mosques.
but for d church to be mentioned first it means d world is looking up to us to always be dat outstretched arm.
i urge all my brodas especially those from the household of God pls dnt close ur ears to d cries of d needy.
I once told my friends dat d day i will leave d world i will ensure dat no kobo is left in my account. i will use all i have to wipe off tears from d eyes of d needy.
pls help d poor.

1 Like

Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Who Lives In A Plastic Bowl Dies by Itzurboi(m): 12:42pm On Dec 26, 2016
shehuolayinka:
Nigeria is not a country. I swear, but a banana Republic. This girl lived for 19 years and nobody, not even the northern oligarchies or political class over their, could help her.
we all are living under the reign of our zoology masters... God help us all
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Who Lives In A Plastic Bowl Dies by celestialAgent(m): 12:43pm On Dec 26, 2016
WIZGUY69:

You're a foool
Tell that to your parents!
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Who Lives In A Plastic Bowl Dies by advocate666: 12:44pm On Dec 26, 2016
At least her hair was covered. We got our priorities right.
allah forbid we see her hair.
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Who Lives In A Plastic Bowl Dies by Sayelabola(m): 12:44pm On Dec 26, 2016
exlinkleads:
Her case shocked the whole country and she drew a lot of sympathy from well meaning Nigerians as well as huge donations in cash, cloth, foodstuff, from individuals and Kano State government but it is quite unfortunate that the teen have giving up the ghost at 19. A family member said Rahma suddenly died after a brief illness. Confirming the sad news hours ago, Sani Maikatanga posted her photo on Instagram and wrote:

“Rahma Haruna a 19 years old girl has pass away on Sunday 25th of December 2016 … may Almighty grant her Jannatul Firdausi … ameen” “She started with a fever and that was it. Then stomach pains. Then her body parts like hands and legs. She cannot use any if the ache strikes.”

Born in Lahadin Makole village in Kano, when Rahma was six months, her arms and legs stopped developing. From six months when she learnt how to sit that was when it began. She didn’t learn how to crawl.” her mother Fadi said.

For much of her life, Rahma’s family would carry her in her bowl, with her brother Fahad taking her into Kano each day to beg for alms. Later, a journalist Ibrahim Jirgi, gave the family a wheelchair. Despite her severe disability, Rahma had entrepreneurial ambition.

RIP dear

http://www.exlinklodge.com/2016/12/remember-nigeria-teen-who-lived-in.html

Please get back and correct the title of your post on the website.
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Who Lives In A Plastic Bowl Dies by Nobody: 12:45pm On Dec 26, 2016
AntiWailer:
Sleep on Rahma.

Nigeria failed you.

People like you deserve special treatment and special attention

It took pictures of you in a plastic basin before they could buy u a wheel chair.

Sadly, you were represented at the Council, Local Government, House of Assembly, State House, House of Rep and even Senate.

They all failed you. They stole money meant for people like you but abled people with disabled and limbless brains still scream witch hunt.

We also failed you because a revolution would have put an end to this nonsense but then. sad

RIP. Rahma cry cry

Glad you said the truth
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Who Lives In A Plastic Bowl Dies by Xbee007(m): 12:48pm On Dec 26, 2016
bigtt76:
Ur moniker says it all.
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Who Lives In A Plastic Bowl Dies by mccoy47(m): 12:52pm On Dec 26, 2016
As cold as dis would sound, i'm happy she is dead!
Atleast the pain and d pity is gone!
God forbid a loved one or even me should be in dat condition, I would pray for death just to easy away the pain and pity
RIP
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Who Lives In A Plastic Bowl Dies by Mckenzy1(m): 12:53pm On Dec 26, 2016
Inalilahi wahinailahi rojiun
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Who Lives In A Plastic Bowl Dies by SimpleBea(m): 12:59pm On Dec 26, 2016
AntiWailer:
Sleep on Rahma.

Nigeria failed you.

People like you deserve special treatment and special attention

It took pictures of you in a plastic bowl before they could buy u a wheel chair.

I mean you were carried around in a bowl to beg people for money and they drive past you and drop 100naira. sad sad

Sadly, you were represented at the Council, Local Government, House of Assembly, State House, House of Rep and even Senate.

They all failed you. They stole money meant for people like you but abled people with disabled and limbless brains still scream witch hunt.

We also failed you because a revolution would have put an end to this nonsense but then. sad sad

RIP. Rahma cry cry

Your words show that you are someone with a great spirit.
I respect you for that sire.

#Revolution will surely come!
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Who Lives In A Plastic Bowl Dies by Nobody: 1:00pm On Dec 26, 2016
May She RIP it's sad
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Who Lives In A Plastic Bowl Dies by doskie(m): 1:05pm On Dec 26, 2016
bigtt76:
how are you. Hope you are fine. Or is the weather too hot where you are?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Patience Jonathan Shines In Bayelsa (Photo) / Python Killed By A Fisherman In Oyigbo, Rivers State Hung At A Building (Photos) / (Baba Ijebu) Kessington Adebutu’s Youngest Wife Unveiled - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.