Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,011 members, 7,806,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:29 AM

19-Year-Old Girl Who Lives In A Plastic Bowl Dies - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 19-Year-Old Girl Who Lives In A Plastic Bowl Dies (59890 Views)

Fuel Tanker Explodes In Ewu, Edo. Lives Lost, Property Destroyed (pics) / Plastic Kettles "Mysteriously Coming Out From A Tree Being Cut Down" In A Mosque / Danfo Driver Smashes Head Of 5-Year-Old Girl In Lagos. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Who Lives In A Plastic Bowl Dies by Ezionye(f): 1:05pm On Dec 26, 2016
gokuu:
This was really hard to see.

It's one of the reasons I support abortion rights. No one should have to go through this.

How would abortion rights have prevented or solved this
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Who Lives In A Plastic Bowl Dies by Ezionye(f): 1:07pm On Dec 26, 2016
This is sad

Can any of our medical friends educate us on what could have caused this and how to prevent this? So we dont bring innocent children to come and suffer especially in these parts where the physically challenged are not provided for?

This is so sad

2 Likes

Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Who Lives In A Plastic Bowl Dies by ogbeiwi(m): 1:37pm On Dec 26, 2016
May God rest your soul,RIP, No more pains and troubles for you!!!
madridguy:
Allahu Yerihamua.
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Who Lives In A Plastic Bowl Dies by bigtt76(f): 1:40pm On Dec 26, 2016
Thank you jaaare! People nowadays don't see reason in a good comment. That's why the western world are more developed than we are and also they're able to find cures to ailments faster. We blame them of others afflicting us but for which no solution has been found. its because of practices such as this. Ebola which almost decimated West Africa, was spread because of religious practices. angry

....Abeg who get that meme for people who are against this to go f@ck themselves kiss

Chinks:
bigtt76 actually made a valid point. If the family members could allow medical experts to do that, I believe it will go a long way to prevent such occurrence.
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Who Lives In A Plastic Bowl Dies by wiloy2k8(m): 1:51pm On Dec 26, 2016
celestialAgent:
Pls put GRAPHIC In the title.

I could not even watch it for 2sec.

God help us!

what cant u watch .. abeg joor
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Who Lives In A Plastic Bowl Dies by Nobody: 1:58pm On Dec 26, 2016
She was such an inspiration and was so strong. May her soul rest in peace, amen.
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Who Lives In A Plastic Bowl Dies by NairaMaster1(m): 1:59pm On Dec 26, 2016
Tonyreal49:
Pastors dey request for tithes

Read Romance 7:24 on your phone now.
Your days must be made without ridiculing pastors IJN. Please do.
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Who Lives In A Plastic Bowl Dies by NairaMaster1(m): 2:01pm On Dec 26, 2016
ramdris:
Sad to say but am kinda happy for her...This country can't even take good care of the able bodies she has let alone a hyper-disabled beauty as u...May your gentle soul rest in peace... embarassed

You're right brother. Her pains are over. No more begging under the sun and insult
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Who Lives In A Plastic Bowl Dies by NairaMaster1(m): 2:02pm On Dec 26, 2016
0b10010011:
إِنَّا للهِ وَإِنَّـا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعونَ

What's this binary number saying?
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Who Lives In A Plastic Bowl Dies by KidsNEXTdoor: 2:05pm On Dec 26, 2016
AntiWailer:
Sleep on Rahma.

Nigeria failed you.

People like you deserve special treatment and special attention

It took pictures of you in a plastic bowl before they could buy u a wheel chair.

I mean you were carried around in a bowl to beg people for money and they drive past you and drop 100naira. sad sad

Sadly, you were represented at the Council, Local Government, House of Assembly, State House, House of Rep and even Senate.

They all failed you. They stole money meant for people like you but abled people with disabled and limbless brains still scream witch hunt.

We also failed you because a revolution would have put an end to this nonsense but then. sad sad

RIP. Rahma cry cry
Wat are u really implying
Thieves run into APC are automatic saints
Amaechi fashola etc
Abeg go sit down with ur witch hunt jare
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Who Lives In A Plastic Bowl Dies by toprealman: 2:06pm On Dec 26, 2016
celestialAgent:
Pls put GRAPHIC In the title.
I could not even watch it for 2sec.
God help us!
what's graphic about the pic?
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Who Lives In A Plastic Bowl Dies by 2011HajjWeber(m): 2:09pm On Dec 26, 2016
R.I.P
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Who Lives In A Plastic Bowl Dies by NOETHNICITY(m): 2:14pm On Dec 26, 2016
Chinks:
bigtt76 actually made a valid point. If the family members could allow medical experts to do that, I believe it will go a long way to prevent such occurrence.
Can't remember anywhere the write up says she died of unnatural causes or mysterious circumstances to prompt the need for anyform of investigation.
Why do u think a postmortem shud be carried our here?
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Who Lives In A Plastic Bowl Dies by AntiWailer: 2:20pm On Dec 26, 2016
KidsNEXTdoor:

Wat are u really implying
Thieves run into APC are automatic saints
Amaechi fashola etc
Abeg go sit down with ur witch hunt jare

Go and study for your WAEC.

Stop quoting your Uncle in a discussion that requires ripe brains.
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Who Lives In A Plastic Bowl Dies by KidsNEXTdoor: 2:28pm On Dec 26, 2016
AntiWailer:

Go and study for your WAEC.

Stop quoting your Uncle in a discussion that requires ripe brains.

Lol. See ripe brain grin
Ripe plantain nko
Olodo
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Who Lives In A Plastic Bowl Dies by tivta(m): 2:49pm On Dec 26, 2016
This is scary, very scary, men, I will forever be thankful for how I am.
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Who Lives In A Plastic Bowl Dies by celestialAgent(m): 2:49pm On Dec 26, 2016
toprealman:
what's graphic about the pic?

It just irritates me to see how nature can be so unfair!
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Who Lives In A Plastic Bowl Dies by Nobody: 3:25pm On Dec 26, 2016
Rest in peace.
Wishing you a princess' life in your next coming.
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Who Lives In A Plastic Bowl Dies by toprealman: 3:35pm On Dec 26, 2016
celestialAgent:

It just irritates me to see how nature can be so unfair!
Same feeling I get when I see politicians playing God. How can one explain the fact that Buhari who promised WW3 should he loose the general election is playing top democrat in Gambia(same Buhari who unseated a democratically elected government)?
Politicians buying basic food items for their constituencies (spending less than 10% of funds earmarked for improving their respective constituencies as if Nigerians are beggars).
People lining up to buy rice as if we are just recovering from the Biafran war, yet our leader said he is happy that Nigerians can buy rice at 13K!
Happy that federal agencies are owing workers Oct-Dec salary? Happy that people are passing through tough times? Happy that fulani herdsmen are killing innocent citizens with wanton impunity? Happy that people that have no biz with governance like the clueless man appointed to head the sports ministry.....after 6month of Aso rock "ultimate search"?
These are the things that really irritate and make me sick....very sick!
Unlike nature, we can change things here but due to the gross inhumanity and insensitivity of our leaders, look at where we are...after 56 years of independence!
The more sickening is the fact that our youths are just goofing about, what's the way out of this sweet nothingness

1 Like

Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Who Lives In A Plastic Bowl Dies by bigtt76(f): 3:39pm On Dec 26, 2016
The write up said ...'Brief Illness' without specifying what made her ill to have taken her life undecided

NOETHNICITY:
Can't remember anywhere the write up says she died of unnatural causes or mysterious circumstances to prompt the need for anyform of investigation.
Why do u think a postmortem shud be carried our here?
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Who Lives In A Plastic Bowl Dies by Nobody: 4:15pm On Dec 26, 2016
inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi rajiun. may Al-Jannah Firdaus be her final abode. Ameen
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Who Lives In A Plastic Bowl Dies by abbeyty(m): 4:28pm On Dec 26, 2016
It is sad that Nigeria is the worst country to be a disable person in the whole world, i can see see many people are blaming government for not having any responsibility towards these disable people in our society, what about the disables families ? many of the families are not even treating their disable relatives as they should they discriminate against them even within the family. RIP to the young lady.

1 Like

Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Who Lives In A Plastic Bowl Dies by modaink333: 4:33pm On Dec 26, 2016
Enternal rest grant unto her soul oh Lord and let ur perpetual light shine upon her, May her soul rest in peace Amen

1 Like

Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Who Lives In A Plastic Bowl Dies by Destinygrl(f): 4:40pm On Dec 26, 2016
oh no
I saw this girl last month @ a computer centre with her sisters downloading songs to her phone
rip

1 Like

Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Who Lives In A Plastic Bowl Dies by 0b10010011: 5:31pm On Dec 26, 2016
NairaMaster1:

What's this binary number saying?

You have a right to decode it and find what's behind.
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Who Lives In A Plastic Bowl Dies by Adezzy007: 6:34pm On Dec 26, 2016
May her soul rest in paradise. People are saying Rip but the society failed her at least one body or organization should have helped her all those years. Nigeria a failed nation.
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Who Lives In A Plastic Bowl Dies by NOETHNICITY(m): 6:41pm On Dec 26, 2016
bigtt76:
The write up said ...'Brief Illness' without specifying what made her ill to have taken her life undecided

Thousands of pple die daily both in Naija and across the world after some brief illness and less than 1% of the deceased undergo postmortem.
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Who Lives In A Plastic Bowl Dies by forexbinary: 7:08pm On Dec 26, 2016
I have 2 legs and 2 good eyes.

I have all my body parts complete, healthy and sound.

But here is someone living in hell (so to say)... Little or no thoughts about marriage, about touring the world, about pursuing big contracts. She just lives, just lives.

Yet I complain at every little challenge that comes to sharpen my destiny.

LORD I AM SORRY FOR ALL MY ACTS OF INGRATITUDE...

THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR LOVE UPON MY LIFE!
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Who Lives In A Plastic Bowl Dies by Timzyatcool24(m): 7:12pm On Dec 26, 2016
God bleess the died
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Who Lives In A Plastic Bowl Dies by Emeskhalifa(m): 7:17pm On Dec 26, 2016
RIP cry
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Who Lives In A Plastic Bowl Dies by bigtt76(f): 7:26pm On Dec 26, 2016
It is technically wrong not to have a post mortem or autopsy on the dead.

NOETHNICITY:
Thousands of pple die daily both in Naija and across the world after some brief illness and less than 1% of the deceased undergo postmortem.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Patience Jonathan Shines In Bayelsa (Photo) / Python Killed By A Fisherman In Oyigbo, Rivers State Hung At A Building (Photos) / (Baba Ijebu) Kessington Adebutu’s Youngest Wife Unveiled - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.