Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,272 members, 7,807,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:37 PM

7 Reasons Why You Must Start An Online Business In 2017 - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 7 Reasons Why You Must Start An Online Business In 2017 (36176 Views)

How To Start An Online Store With No Money And Make Profit / 10 Reasons Why Nigerians Must Start Affiliate Marketin Business Today / 10 Reasons Why Nigerians Must Start Affiliate Marketing Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Reasons Why You Must Start An Online Business In 2017 by importexpert(m): 9:34am On Dec 27, 2016
sixcobillz:
but op wouldn't it be better to use a blog than a squeeze page,you can still collect email through it,please tell me why a squeez page is better than a blog

from the paid traffic sources i will discuss, buying traffic and sending them to your blog is more of a waste of traffic. the primary thing you need is potential buyer's email. pop ups on blogs can easily be closed and content accessed but on squeeze pages it is a one way road with no alternatives, you either enter your email or leave. an ideal optin page must not provide alternatives. only one way to access what you want and that way is to provide your mail. blogs are time consuming and cannot be easily automated. the ideal online business should provide enough time for family and friends. with paid traffic source in affiliate marketing, everything can run hands free. hope you get the scope. your success is truly my pride
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Must Start An Online Business In 2017 by importexpert(m): 9:38am On Dec 27, 2016
Tobsam237:
@ Op.....

Interested but I THINK you may not have time for a pure novice who might wanna disturb u bit even after reading the ebooks...?

but if otherwise... please give your word.

As an option to disturbing op..... Partnering with a smart and diligent co-learner ain't a bad idea...

Any interested partner (who lives in Lagos or its environs) should abeg hit me...

i am already use to newbies. i was once a curious newbie so i do not see it as a disturb. it is my pleasure to see people that i helped to start walking being able to run and jump. hold me tight bro and your success is guaranteed.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why You Must Start An Online Business In 2017 by importexpert(m): 9:40am On Dec 27, 2016
Ipisi:

please tell me more about VVF? I need their website

i will so much appreciate

she only booked space. it is not a business model
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Must Start An Online Business In 2017 by importexpert(m): 9:57am On Dec 27, 2016
McTobe:
thnk u bro.
1.So how long can it take u to start making profit, 2.how do u cash out from a Nigerian bank,
3. what's d minimum u can cash out,
4.don't u think Affiliate mkting is over saturated, 5.what other 3 online biznes can u recommend.
Then finally y not start a stage by stage rundown thread on affiliate marketing. Thank u again.

nice questions bro.
1. with free traffic once fully setup and optimized,it is within 48hours and with free traffic within the first month
2. you will cash out your affiliate earnings through a Nigerian pay for me service. they will withdraw on your behalf and send you the Naira equivalent to your Nigerian bank account.
3. minimum cash out depends on the affiliate network. clickbank for example have is called "payment threshold" this is the amount your money will reach before you can withdraw. the best part is that you can set your payment threshold from $10 to $1000000. the default is $100 but you can always change it.
4. affiliate marketing can never be over saturated. companies are crazily looking for affiliates daily and if you go and study statistical facts on affiliate marketing it will grow much bigger over the years. you can see my previous thread for insights.
5. if you are not going into affiliate marketing you can go into freelancing or digital publishing and recruit affiliates
you can refer to www.affiliatejagaban.com/p/jagaban.html for my comprehensive work on affiliate marketing
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Must Start An Online Business In 2017 by echobazz: 11:07am On Dec 27, 2016
Nice one OP

I have a passion for online marketing,nd it seems I will seize this opportunity.it is said that a journey of a thousand miles starts with a single step.

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why You Must Start An Online Business In 2017 by wonderiyke(m): 11:20am On Dec 27, 2016
Dear Importexpert, in your link you said that after payment for the eBook we'll get the business manual, Skype id amongst other things. I want to know if the business manual you're referring to is the same thing as the affiliate jagaban eBook package. Please clarify.
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Must Start An Online Business In 2017 by importexpert(m): 11:33am On Dec 27, 2016
yaadstick:
I've been looking for opportunity Like this, how do I reach you plz?

i am not based in Lagos. for those that need one on one you can still reach on to me. the guide on that page contains everything you need to succeed in affiliate marketing. i wish you success

good morning bro. my contact details can be found at www.affiliatejagaban.com/p/jagaban.html feel free to reach me so that we can talk. your success is truly my pride
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Must Start An Online Business In 2017 by importexpert(m): 11:36am On Dec 27, 2016
echobazz:
Nice one OP

I have a passion for online marketing,nd it seems I will seize this opportunity.it is said that a journey of a thousand miles starts with a single step.

well said. and the truth is that it is just a short time from now that those that miss this opportunity will start regretting their inaction.
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Must Start An Online Business In 2017 by Emeskhalifa(m): 12:41pm On Dec 27, 2016
bestspoke:
cool but when we are discussing the topic of online business we should not mix things up...Cos some folks Doing the 3 emms and other mlms are only gambling online and that won't last for Life.That is not online business.

If you are a very successful online businessman , you'll care less about the get rich quick and ponzi schemes people preach about now a days.

Ok a little enlightenment.

Any form of viable online business usually require huge capital...yes and you are sure to continue making your profit for life if you set your self up well.

You could do / establish lots of stuffs online...But the quickest means which can guarantee you of being a millionaire in 2months is freelancing and that is if you already have the skills.The rests like blogging often require spending money on traffic etc....e-commerce if you have products..create a killer android app and get paid for in0app purchases...There are lots of income streams online

In short...MMM,MLMS,ENTWORKING etc are not online businesses
your right.
But that freelancing, how can wan start it??
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Must Start An Online Business In 2017 by Ephreboh(m): 12:57pm On Dec 27, 2016
importexpert:

igbos are some of the most successful people in business in Nigeria. if you look their way of doing business you will learn a lesson. a young man or lady helps an older person for some time while learning. at a point he will be given freedom to start his own. the time he spent with his boss learning and an hausa man that was just given capital to go and do business will perform differently. my point here is that in both online and offline business you need a guide/mentor to learn from. refer to the link i posted above and i will put you through.

but how do we get in touch with you because I'm damn need of this topic all while,i do little of freelancing but not deep just a payoneer account owner without a buck on it....help me through his and I'll be very grateful for life
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Must Start An Online Business In 2017 by importexpert(m): 1:34pm On Dec 27, 2016
Kebabs:
Abeg bros, even if no be intentional, use by mistake get sense!

hahhhhhh you funny die. comment of the day grin grin grin
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Must Start An Online Business In 2017 by importexpert(m): 1:37pm On Dec 27, 2016
wonderiyke:
Dear Importexpert, in your link you said that after payment for the eBook we'll get the business manual, Skype id amongst other things. I want to know if the business manual you're referring to is the same thing as the affiliate jagaban eBook package. Please clarify.

it is the same thing. your success is truly my pride
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Must Start An Online Business In 2017 by importexpert(m): 1:39pm On Dec 27, 2016
Ephreboh:

but how do we get in touch with you because I'm damn need of this topic all while,i do little of freelancing but not deep just a payoneer account owner without a buck on it....help me through his and I'll be very grateful for life

you can find my details at www.affiliatejagaban.com/p/jagaban.html your success is my pride.
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Must Start An Online Business In 2017 by bestspoke: 1:46pm On Dec 27, 2016
Emeskhalifa:

your right.
But that freelancing, how can wan start it??

Good..

You should ask your self the skills you have first...Freelancing only means offering your services to others and getting paid for it.

Web design,grapics design,writing,proof reading,speaking,video editing,sound editing and producing are all skills...

Freelancing only offers you continues customers in demand for this services...When I said you could make a million in 2 months ,I was not joking . Cause most freelancing sites pays you in dollars...so it is pretty easy for those who are into web designing as a single web project can land you $500.

To begin please visit the business section of Nairaland and follow the 3 largest threads on fiverr back to back.

That is all you need.
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Must Start An Online Business In 2017 by Emeskhalifa(m): 2:55pm On Dec 27, 2016
bestspoke:

Good..

You should ask your self the skills you have first...Freelancing only means offering your services to others and getting paid for it.

Web design,grapics design,writing,proof reading,speaking,video editing,sound editing and producing are all skills...

Freelancing only offers you continues customers in demand for this services...When I said you could make a million in 2 months ,I was not joking . Cause most freelancing sites pays you in dollars...so it is pretty easy for those who are into web designing as a single web project can land you $500.

To begin please visit the business section of Nairaland and follow the 3 largest threads on fiverr back to back.

That is all you need.
ok Sir. thou Word Processing is what am good at. will follow up those thread like u suggested
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Must Start An Online Business In 2017 by bestspoke: 3:21pm On Dec 27, 2016
Emeskhalifa:

ok Sir. thou Word Processing is what am good at. will follow up those thread like u suggested

Are you very good in excel?

you could open up fiverr.com try searching the site as a buyer and see the kinds of services people offer over there.

Perhaps you can offer the same.
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Must Start An Online Business In 2017 by Emeskhalifa(m): 3:25pm On Dec 27, 2016
bestspoke:

Are you very good in excel?

you could open up fiverr.com try searching the site as a buyer and see the kinds of services people offer over there.

Perhaps you can offer the same.
Excel shocked am not bad wit that. let me quickly check. thankks Sir
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Must Start An Online Business In 2017 by importexpert(m): 7:49pm On Dec 27, 2016
your affiliate marketing related questions are highly welcomed
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Must Start An Online Business In 2017 by pxjosh(m): 8:34pm On Dec 27, 2016
importexpert:
Hello importexpert I sent you a mail. Pumemail123
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Must Start An Online Business In 2017 by importexpert(m): 9:33pm On Dec 27, 2016
importexpert:

i have replied all my mails. you can also reach me via my number. your success is my pride
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Must Start An Online Business In 2017 by gloriana(f): 11:17pm On Dec 27, 2016
deeMarc:
really?
Can I pm you?
sure
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Must Start An Online Business In 2017 by importexpert(m): 10:06am On Dec 28, 2016
good morning to everyone on the thread. feel free to ask your affiliate marketing related questions.
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Must Start An Online Business In 2017 by karkinase(m): 10:18am On Dec 28, 2016
importexpert:
good morning to everyone on the thread. feel free to ask your affiliate marketing related questions.
Gud am, I'm reli interested in affiliate marketing and av registered wit two CPA networks(crackrevenue n Adwordmedia). I jst need a lil. Push to keep going, so my questions r thus,
1.How do I start earning commissons thru. Traffic
2. What's d best method to get traffic.
3. I heard about something called a Landing page, hw neccessary is it to affiliate network.
4. What other things are needed to be learnt to become a successful affiliate marketer.
Thanks in anticipation.
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Must Start An Online Business In 2017 by Horlahmah(m): 1:01pm On Dec 28, 2016
I used to get stressed up when it comes to faking I'd, changing VPN and the likes. Please can some one come up with a new idea that would not require faking your identity as a Nigerian

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why You Must Start An Online Business In 2017 by sixcobillz(m): 12:10am On Dec 29, 2016
importexpert:
op please am begging you with the name of whatever you hold sacred please don't increase the price of the eBook to N10,000 like you said you would on your squeeze page,am as broke as bleep,am just looking for ways to get the money,please extend the deadline for the promo pleeeeease.thank you
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Must Start An Online Business In 2017 by foxzy(m): 8:51am On Dec 29, 2016
deeMarc:
I wish I have a partner that will start with me....I hate being a lone person.....partnership!!!
when Did you intend to start
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Must Start An Online Business In 2017 by Nobody: 8:54am On Dec 29, 2016
foxzy:

when Did you intend to start
Right about now.
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Must Start An Online Business In 2017 by foxzy(m): 9:45am On Dec 29, 2016
deeMarc:
Right about now.
did you have the e book already?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe / Gowon Estate Lagos Market Fire Destroys Properties Worth Millions (Photos) / Tony Elumelu And Wife, Awele Vivien In Loved Up Family Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.