Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,291 members, 7,807,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:35 AM

Daddy’s Little Monster (A Short Romantic Story) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Daddy’s Little Monster (A Short Romantic Story) (3812 Views)

My Aunt’s Husband (A Short Romantic Story) / Daddy’s Little Office Slut (A Short Romantic Story) / The One Night I Will Never Forget (A Short Romantic Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daddy’s Little Monster (A Short Romantic Story) by Khrisfame(m): 1:22pm On Dec 26, 2016
“Hey, whats up?”
“Where are you? I feel like doing something very naughty”
The message read, as I opened my BBM. I know some of you have stopped using that app, but for people like us, we still adore it.

The sender of the message is someone that I have known for well over 6 years, we never dated but we always shagged atleast once evey year, sort of like a ritual and she knows how to bring the fun too well.

Even since our first sexual encounter, she rose to top 3 best shag ever in my life, then she began having a pre midlife crisis or whatever she was going through. It must have been strings of heartbreak, she went celibate for a really long time and for like 2 years, our bedroom wrestling was put on a hold, which made me so sad.

She wouldn’t even talk dirty anymore, so I moved on. We would still chat once in a while but it felt like our romp was over.

When that message came in, I was so joyful. I felt like doing summersaults like Victor Moses or Aghahowa would do when they score. This is a good news but I was wasted sexually, I just completed what was a sexually marathon with a 21 year old sex freak who wanted the D everytime our body clashed on the bed.

I couldn’t pass up this opportunity, so I replied her
“I’m good, you?”
“You know I’m always down for anything you want, babe”
Few chats later, and she was heading to mine for what appears to be my second night of sex marathon.

Lord God, give me the strength. She came in and the small talk began over a bottle of Jack Daniels and we began doing shots. Things began to get interesting as we continued to chat.

“So, why celibacy”
“Tired of guys?”
“I didn’t do this for any guy. I did it for myself” She said
“Oh yea?”
“I just wanted to focus on my life and leave out all of the sex, and focus more on my career”
“Look at you now, on top of your pyramid of your career. I’m so proud of you” I said with sarcasm.

“Bleep you, Deolu” She said
“Whenever you’re ready” I replied with more sarcasm
The alcohol seemed to have permeated our system, then we got up, left for the bathroom to change, then came out with a flimsy lingerie for a nightie.

She walked straight into my arms, it has been so long since I held her, and felt her body rub against mine. I laid her down softly as I held her face to kiss her softly while my hands travelled all over her body, treading softly all over her......Continue Reading @

http://www.042tvseries.com/2016/12/26/story-daddys-little-monster/
Re: Daddy’s Little Monster (A Short Romantic Story) by Khrisfame(m): 1:22pm On Dec 26, 2016
A Short Romantic Story.
Re: Daddy’s Little Monster (A Short Romantic Story) by Khrisfame(m): 9:36pm On Jan 01, 2017
A short romantic story
Re: Daddy’s Little Monster (A Short Romantic Story) by Khrisfame(m): 2:33pm On Jan 03, 2017
Hope You enjoy it
Re: Daddy’s Little Monster (A Short Romantic Story) by Khrisfame(m): 8:03pm On Jan 04, 2017
Thanks For Reading.
Re: Daddy’s Little Monster (A Short Romantic Story) by Khrisfame(m): 1:05pm On Jan 06, 2017
Re: Daddy’s Little Monster (A Short Romantic Story) by Khrisfame(m): 10:35pm On Jan 08, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Do I Love Her(secret Lovers) / HIS BOSS: Erotic Romance Story. (THE BOOK) / Need Turnitin? (best Plagiarism Checker Software)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.