Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,131 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:35 AM

US Based Lady Escapes From Kidnappers In Lagos. PICS - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / US Based Lady Escapes From Kidnappers In Lagos. PICS (54501 Views)

Drug-Smuggling Cat Escapes From Prison In Sri Lanka / Lady Escapes Being Hit By Stray Bullet In Her Room (Photos) / Lady Escapes Being Used For Ritual In Benin, After The Oga Rejected Her (2) (3) (4)

US Based Lady Escapes From Kidnappers In Lagos. PICS by informant001: 2:27pm On Dec 26, 2016
A Nigerian lady based in he United States -is filled with thanks after escaping from the clutches of kidnappers on her arrival to Lagos about 2 weeks ago. According to her, she got whisked away by the hoodlums at about 2:50am on her way from the Airport. She managed to escape by jumping off the moving vehicle...

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/12/us-based-lady-reveals-how-she-escaped.html

Re: US Based Lady Escapes From Kidnappers In Lagos. PICS by PrettyCrystal: 2:27pm On Dec 26, 2016
thank God for her life

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Based Lady Escapes From Kidnappers In Lagos. PICS by dainformant(m): 2:29pm On Dec 26, 2016
she's very lucky

Re: US Based Lady Escapes From Kidnappers In Lagos. PICS by madridguy(m): 2:34pm On Dec 26, 2016
Noted.
Re: US Based Lady Escapes From Kidnappers In Lagos. PICS by durubrian(m): 2:46pm On Dec 26, 2016
See Joy... Lol coolSee Joy... Lol

Re: US Based Lady Escapes From Kidnappers In Lagos. PICS by santos123(m): 2:59pm On Dec 26, 2016
upon she dey fat she still jump out

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Based Lady Escapes From Kidnappers In Lagos. PICS by jerryunit48: 3:00pm On Dec 26, 2016
We thank God for you, oya share the complete story now , did they take your belongings and even the dollars you brought? I thank God really for you but why must you be going home at the time ? You could have waited a bit at the airport

Re: US Based Lady Escapes From Kidnappers In Lagos. PICS by ArabMopol(m): 3:02pm On Dec 26, 2016
that's how they does it in Hollywood... don't wait till ur captors put a bullet in ur skull.... sharp woman

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Based Lady Escapes From Kidnappers In Lagos. PICS by Nutase: 3:30pm On Dec 26, 2016
Thank God for your life wink
Re: US Based Lady Escapes From Kidnappers In Lagos. PICS by laudate: 3:31pm On Dec 26, 2016
Toyosi Akerele is a past winner of The Future Africa Awards Prize, Best Use of Advocacy 2008. Toyosi Akerele-Ogunsiji is also the Founder/CEO of RISE Networks, Africa’s leading Social Enterprise with a deliberate interest in Youth and Education Development harnessed through Technology. She is the Founder, PrintMagic – world-class print company and currently a Mason Fellow and Mid Career Master in Public Administration Candidate at the Harvard University Kennedy School of Government. http://www.oladeile.com/uche-pedro-shares-happens-amazing-female-entrepreneurs-share-stories-find-founder-creative/

This was how she described herself in a speech she gave a few years back:

"I am an emerging Nigerian Leader and Enterprise Powerhouse {shebi we were taught to confess positive abi, so shout amen if you dream that for yourself or your daughter}. I wasn’t born with accomplishments around my neck and having lived 3 decades on earth and in Nigeria, I feel grateful for a few achievements here and there. I owe my education through school, quality upbringing, a strong personal value orientation of humility, respect and the indomitable will to achieve remarkable success to my Mother.

I owe my education through Life and every other thing I have become to other well spirited Nigerian Women.EVERYTHING.

Women who are comfortable in their own skin and do not feel threatened by a young woman with zeal and determination. Women who have their own biological children but continue to see reason to develop other people’s children, women who know that there is nothing anyone can do to stop an idea whose time has come and some of the ones I give personal credit include Folorunsho Alakija, Funke Egbemode, Jumoke Adenowo, Iquo Ukoh, Adesuwa Oyenokwe, Tara Fela Durotoye, Adeola Azeez, Bola Adesola, Yemi Keri, Wilma Aguele, Osayi Alile Oruene, Oby Ezekwesili, Audrey Joe Ezigbo, Mairo Mandara and Joe Okei Odumakin.

I describe, discuss and analyze my Mentors with such gusto, exhilaration and delight. I do not value the mentoring of these formidable women of the new school because of any material rewards I receive from them. I am a result of their chastisements, love and deep commitment to replicate themselves and hand down greatness in practical terms to myself and other young Women.

Beyond those, their Lives are exemplary and I am continually energized that despite the crippling stereotypes against Women in Africa, it is possible to have it all – Be successful in Business or Career, be recognized as a Leading Light across the world and still have a happy husband and children to cuddle up to after a hard day’s Job..."
http://www.thetrentonline.com/opinion-many-godfathers-nigeria-godmothers/

Re: US Based Lady Escapes From Kidnappers In Lagos. PICS by HtwoOw: 4:18pm On Dec 26, 2016
Endangering her by uploading her pictures

Re: US Based Lady Escapes From Kidnappers In Lagos. PICS by truthspeaks: 4:31pm On Dec 26, 2016
Nawa oo
Re: US Based Lady Escapes From Kidnappers In Lagos. PICS by Nobody: 4:31pm On Dec 26, 2016
Buh who sent da kidnappers after her though? They knew she was just coming from the airport . Must have been someone she knew .

Re: US Based Lady Escapes From Kidnappers In Lagos. PICS by ojmetrix(m): 4:32pm On Dec 26, 2016
thank good for her in rekado voice for me to be kidnaper god for bid
Re: US Based Lady Escapes From Kidnappers In Lagos. PICS by Trapnews: 4:32pm On Dec 26, 2016
Re: US Based Lady Escapes From Kidnappers In Lagos. PICS by Nobody: 4:33pm On Dec 26, 2016
Leaving the airport at 250AM shocked

Even me sef at 830PM na shake I dey do.

http://punchng.com/police-recover-15-weapons-18-vehicles-robbers/

Re: US Based Lady Escapes From Kidnappers In Lagos. PICS by Nobody: 4:33pm On Dec 26, 2016
This is in-house kidnapping. Simple. Thank God for her life

Re: US Based Lady Escapes From Kidnappers In Lagos. PICS by pastorcyrus(m): 4:34pm On Dec 26, 2016
Thank God for her life.
Re: US Based Lady Escapes From Kidnappers In Lagos. PICS by Goldenheart(m): 4:34pm On Dec 26, 2016
grin celebration mode activated....

It's high time seun introduced these modern exciting smileys on nairaland. The ones here have started having grey hair wink

21 Likes

Re: US Based Lady Escapes From Kidnappers In Lagos. PICS by AngelicBeing: 4:35pm On Dec 26, 2016
sad sad
Re: US Based Lady Escapes From Kidnappers In Lagos. PICS by NotNairalandi(m): 4:35pm On Dec 26, 2016
Till infiniti you will never see her leg in nigeria again grin
Re: US Based Lady Escapes From Kidnappers In Lagos. PICS by bigheart2013(m): 4:36pm On Dec 26, 2016
Inside job!! Crime most time is an inside job otherwise who knew you were coming back? who knew you were not coming back from Zimbabwe without a dime? who knew you were coming from USA? who was that mean-hearted person that encouraged you to leave airport by 2am? go back and check your face book posts, your Instagram posts, those you texted, called and hailed that you were coming by fire by force.etc (i have almost done the investigation}

Ya all beware of FB posts and brags - kidnappers and robbers are following too.

Thank God for your life. It's not your time yet.

20 Likes

Re: US Based Lady Escapes From Kidnappers In Lagos. PICS by drinkgarri: 4:36pm On Dec 26, 2016
Happy for her...jumping off the moving car, she makes my day.

Re: US Based Lady Escapes From Kidnappers In Lagos. PICS by Nobody: 4:38pm On Dec 26, 2016
That's Afonja for you from Ibadam claiming to be from Lagos and doing Airport Taxi Drivers. They almost kidnapped my sister last year! She raised alarm as they wanted to drive off! This people and ritual!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US Based Lady Escapes From Kidnappers In Lagos. PICS by Nobody: 4:38pm On Dec 26, 2016
see what buhari has caused

Re: US Based Lady Escapes From Kidnappers In Lagos. PICS by Kyllahmc(m): 4:39pm On Dec 26, 2016
Nobody wan kee you madam... Dey Just wan follow you chop that your dollar small nah haba
Re: US Based Lady Escapes From Kidnappers In Lagos. PICS by opribo(m): 4:39pm On Dec 26, 2016
This country have turned to something else, so it has gotten to the point that anybody and everybody can be kidnapped.

At this stage the next thing that can happen since the government can protect our lives and property is for everybody to protect themselves the best way they can. We can't continue like this. Imagine now that lady probably will never set foot on fatherland again.
Re: US Based Lady Escapes From Kidnappers In Lagos. PICS by Originalsly: 4:40pm On Dec 26, 2016
Hmmm.... rob her?...I can see that. Kidnap?... that's not random.... somebody doesn't want her around..... maybe mismanaged her money/investments.
Re: US Based Lady Escapes From Kidnappers In Lagos. PICS by aktolly54(m): 4:40pm On Dec 26, 2016
thank God for her life
Re: US Based Lady Escapes From Kidnappers In Lagos. PICS by ogologoamu: 4:40pm On Dec 26, 2016
santos123:
upon she dey fat she still jump out

When running for dear life, there's always extra ordinary force that comes upon you which will make you even jump a high fence to escape. If you come to that fence the following day, honestly you won't believe that you jumped it.

Re: US Based Lady Escapes From Kidnappers In Lagos. PICS by laudate: 4:41pm On Dec 26, 2016
ogologoamu:
When running for dear life, there's always extra ordinary force that comes upon you which will make you even jump a high fence to escape. If you come to that fence the following day, honestly you won't believe that you jumped it.

It is called adrenaline.

Police Arrest Two Highway Robbers On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Picture) / Meet Faith Amadi Who Lost Her Virginity To Gang Rapists At 17 (Photos) / Ebonyi Shop Owners On The Run, Others Arrested Over The Killing Of 2 Herdsmen