Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,537 members, 7,808,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:16 PM

Defeat Hunger, Not Recycled Story Of Defeating Boko Haram – Fayose Tells FG - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Defeat Hunger, Not Recycled Story Of Defeating Boko Haram – Fayose Tells FG (28266 Views)

BBC Exposes Buhari Lies About Defeating Boko Haram With Facts And Figures / $1 Billion ECA, Give Me Ekiti Share To Fight HUNGER Haram; FAYOSE / I Can Help You Discipline Your ‘powerful’ Appointees, Fayose Tells Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Defeat Hunger, Not Recycled Story Of Defeating Boko Haram – Fayose Tells FG by Aufbauh(m): 9:59pm On Dec 26, 2016
Innomach:

I spoke with an old aquintance, a Nigerian army today who has been at the forefront of the war in Borno state about the defeat of Boko Haram, he gave me a wicked smile. When I inquired further telling him how boko haram has been defeated. He only told me not to pay attention to the propaganda on radio and television.

That your old acquaintance is probably one of those boko haram sympathizers like Fayose & your humble self, who definitely are not happy that the sect has been subdued.

1 Like

Re: Defeat Hunger, Not Recycled Story Of Defeating Boko Haram – Fayose Tells FG by Futureleader201(m): 10:02pm On Dec 26, 2016
[s][/s]
sarrki:

Wailers are known for blackmailing

So you are also paid to come and insult the president too?

Nah me say make MMM crash?
[s][/s]
Re: Defeat Hunger, Not Recycled Story Of Defeating Boko Haram – Fayose Tells FG by truthstands11: 10:16pm On Dec 26, 2016
Nigerians are so blind. Which boko haram has been defeated? Lol. Are we not hearing news of bombing everywhere? Are herdsmen not slaughtering people in borno? I think fayose is saying the truth. This country will not move forward until our leaders eschew deceit. Hunger is killing people and you can't withdraw the little money you have in your account due to cash starvation in various branches and we are allowing this govt to deceive us with Sambisa forest news everyday. If they defeat boko haram, insurgency will stop and it will be evident everywhere. Let the FG stop all these deceit. It will not help this country. Let them fight recession and hunger in the land, that is the main problem now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Defeat Hunger, Not Recycled Story Of Defeating Boko Haram – Fayose Tells FG by kinibigdeal(m): 10:36pm On Dec 26, 2016
If you have defeated Bokoharam as claimed, which of them is holding the chibok girls?

1 Like

Re: Defeat Hunger, Not Recycled Story Of Defeating Boko Haram – Fayose Tells FG by Rapmoney(m): 10:43pm On Dec 26, 2016
Pavarottii:

Everyone knows u r been paid bout 10k a month to defend dis paralytic and demented Federal Govt. So ur comments carries no water again.

Oboy, see finishing!!! That guy is so dumb! cool

2 Likes

Re: Defeat Hunger, Not Recycled Story Of Defeating Boko Haram – Fayose Tells FG by vislabraye(m): 10:46pm On Dec 26, 2016
sarrki:

Boko is gone forever

Enemies of the state are not happy

But is it true there was bomb blast ?
Re: Defeat Hunger, Not Recycled Story Of Defeating Boko Haram – Fayose Tells FG by mokkalu1(m): 10:47pm On Dec 26, 2016
Has he defeated hunger in Ekiti? That people call this dude their man shows how decimated the psyche of some people are.
Re: Defeat Hunger, Not Recycled Story Of Defeating Boko Haram – Fayose Tells FG by ephi123(f): 10:52pm On Dec 26, 2016
Zombies never cease to amaze, particularly that sarrki aka Mr sardonic. The rate of inflation is incredibly high and its effect on the average man on the street can't be denied.

I'm not a fan of Fayose but no one can deny he is speaking the bitter truth which this government doesn't want to hear or accept.
Re: Defeat Hunger, Not Recycled Story Of Defeating Boko Haram – Fayose Tells FG by Brightology2(m): 10:52pm On Dec 26, 2016
sarrki:

What is Gbam

Is it not your former hero that wrecked the economy?
shut up
Re: Defeat Hunger, Not Recycled Story Of Defeating Boko Haram – Fayose Tells FG by oblak00(m): 10:53pm On Dec 26, 2016
sarrki:
Your former Boss caused it
Sarrki can you surprise the nairaland forum by not commenting for a week on any thread?
Re: Defeat Hunger, Not Recycled Story Of Defeating Boko Haram – Fayose Tells FG by Nobody: 11:26pm On Dec 26, 2016
omogin:

The same Boko that bombed maiduguri today abi? Zombie no get cure o cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Where do u get ur news from?
Boko haram bombed today?
Re: Defeat Hunger, Not Recycled Story Of Defeating Boko Haram – Fayose Tells FG by Nobody: 11:31pm On Dec 26, 2016
omogin:

I guess apc has also brainwashed you to see only narrowed perspectives. Does chasing Boko Haram mean other citizens should die of hunger. Do you know the last time many civil servants were paid salaries they worked for? keep reading my post o, no pray for your clueless govt.
This very fayose u r defending, has not paid salary for months now.
Re: Defeat Hunger, Not Recycled Story Of Defeating Boko Haram – Fayose Tells FG by omogin(f): 11:31pm On Dec 26, 2016
MrTruth4real:

Where do u get ur news from?
Boko haram bombed today?
Na channels tv o. I'm sure you can check google too sha
Re: Defeat Hunger, Not Recycled Story Of Defeating Boko Haram – Fayose Tells FG by Nobody: 11:36pm On Dec 26, 2016
omogin:

Na channels tv o. I'm sure you can check google too sha
I just did, nothing like that, but I ll check channels.
Re: Defeat Hunger, Not Recycled Story Of Defeating Boko Haram – Fayose Tells FG by omogin(f): 11:42pm On Dec 26, 2016
MrTruth4real:

This very fayose u r defending, has not paid salary for months now.
It's on the news he just paid 2 months plus Christmas bonus. If he messes up I will disown him like shit. For now o, fayose is the drug to wake up buharis dying brain cells
Re: Defeat Hunger, Not Recycled Story Of Defeating Boko Haram – Fayose Tells FG by Realist2: 11:49pm On Dec 26, 2016
sarrki:

We ate not in a motor garage papa

sarkin this your zombism is a chronic coginental one that has defies all medication. People like Passingshot, beremx ...etc who were once diagnosed a monomaniacal form of zombism long before you even started, have been cured by auto brain reset because it so hard to defend and manage the image of this clueless government.
Let me tell you something, no matter how hard you try to manage and repackage the government, the cluelessness of this government know no bound. The evidence and results on ground make your job a difficult one ,and in the end ,it's you who will regrets it.
Re: Defeat Hunger, Not Recycled Story Of Defeating Boko Haram – Fayose Tells FG by illuminatiword8: 12:34am On Dec 27, 2016
Have you been looking for a chance to join the powerful illuminati brotherhood. Well here is your chance to join the illuminati brotherhood to be rich, powerful, famous, wealthy, protected and respected. The Illuminati is a brotherhood were loved is shared and plans to establish the new world order for more information about joining the Illuminati email at johnilluminate8@gmail.com also with my whatsapp number: +2347066070542
Re: Defeat Hunger, Not Recycled Story Of Defeating Boko Haram – Fayose Tells FG by Enice(m): 1:30am On Dec 27, 2016
4wrd9ja:

That is not the only corruption, the buhari supporters are so dumb, check out the number 19 removal of petroleum subsidy because of the subsidy all Nigerians benefited from the corruption inform of cheap prices. but buhari removed it and prices went haywire and replaced it with his own brand of subsidy where his few cronies benefit and the entire country suffers, so which is better fuel subsidy or dollar subsidy.
yeah there was subsidy during GEJs regime but people were buying product for as much as N200/liter. That is what we are talking about.
Re: Defeat Hunger, Not Recycled Story Of Defeating Boko Haram – Fayose Tells FG by Oblang(m): 3:44am On Dec 27, 2016
2dugged:
didn't I warn you to stop calling yourself a patriot? You this blurred vision partisan paid per post agent, seems you want e-slap, a patriot is objective, and puts his country first and by country I mean the people that make up the country, when you remove political sentiments from your post, only then will you be viewed as a patriot

Sadly he's the one bin objective here not the ogogoro man supporters that lack the basic thinking of why we are where we are today in Nigeria. Sane minds knew the problem of this country won't take less than 2 yrs to solve. Had BH bombarded ur village, wonder if u will be here talking abt food..
Re: Defeat Hunger, Not Recycled Story Of Defeating Boko Haram – Fayose Tells FG by Oblang(m): 3:50am On Dec 27, 2016
freeze001:

And like I said, they must all march in tandem, one is not exclusive of the other. That's why there are appointees for various sectors so it's not one person doin every job so all need to perform in unison. There is no room for one at a time otherwise u are forced to judge which one comes before the other. Now if there was noticeably improved security all round and not just the political BH mess, it'd have been worth mentioning but on this minuscule victory won, it fades into insignificance in the general scheme of things.

It is nw u know there is division of task in governance but when the efcc arrest ur heros, u all scream to high heaven telling us how the govt should leave corruption alone forgetting that efcc isnt CBN. yeye ppl...
Re: Defeat Hunger, Not Recycled Story Of Defeating Boko Haram – Fayose Tells FG by Oblang(m): 3:55am On Dec 27, 2016
firstinvestment:
\\

When you won't read, the rice production system in effect today you think it was Buharis initiative.. the over 12million metric tons of silos built across over 5 northern states and the milling units setup that facilitated the speedy processing of rice, you rellay think it's this government that put it in place? Lol.. the youth dont read that's why they are easily deceived and go on to give miscontrued facts.

Ofcos every positive thing in this govt must be attached to ur ogogoro hero. But u won't agree he single handedly brought us recession with his corrupt cronies....

1 Like

Re: Defeat Hunger, Not Recycled Story Of Defeating Boko Haram – Fayose Tells FG by Oblang(m): 4:01am On Dec 27, 2016
MabraO:
Abeg na who never see food eat for here?
All these hunger hunger people re talking about I don't understand oh!

I tire o. The kind chicken wey I chop this Xmas sef no be here o. Obviously when things starts getting better, they won't stop crying abt hunger just to prove a point that we made a mistake by electing buhari. Whether they like it or not, buhari will be there till 2023....

1 Like

Re: Defeat Hunger, Not Recycled Story Of Defeating Boko Haram – Fayose Tells FG by ripbubu: 4:45am On Dec 27, 2016
sarrki:

OK go to sambisa and give us eye witness account
Re: Defeat Hunger, Not Recycled Story Of Defeating Boko Haram – Fayose Tells FG by Fleming5(m): 5:23am On Dec 27, 2016
Ikennablue:
Imagine what a patriotic governor of a state in Nigeria is saying
. All I know is that gov fayose is mad, and because of him I will keep silent till 2018. Sure!
Re: Defeat Hunger, Not Recycled Story Of Defeating Boko Haram – Fayose Tells FG by politeme: 6:25am On Dec 27, 2016
Aufbauh:
Seems Fayose is not happy with the defeat of boko haram.
The fight that his clueless master GEJ could not win throughout his reign, his nightmare PMB did the impossible less than 2years so it is expected.

Have they defeated book haram cos bomb still dey blast...yeye statement.
Re: Defeat Hunger, Not Recycled Story Of Defeating Boko Haram – Fayose Tells FG by Nobody: 6:28am On Dec 27, 2016
Oblang:

Sadly he's the one bin objective here not the ogogoro man supporters that lack the basic thinking of why we are where we are today in Nigeria. Sane minds knew the problem of this country won't take less than 2 yrs to solve. Had BH bombarded ur village, wonder if u will be here talking abt food..
if your vision was not blurred like his, you would not have used BH alone as a yardstick for measuring security, right before your very eyes, Shites, fulani herdsmen killing, have been happening, but because the perpetrators are his brothers he kept mute, that my friend doesn't not show patriotism, and please point out where I mentioned food, lest I forget, I don't know why you goons always assume that everyone who is not an apc supporter is for Jonathan?, well just so you know, Jonathan was a failure, so is every other president that has ruled this country since independence, let's not even start with abacha and ibb, that is why I support none, that way I can criticise no matter who is involved
Re: Defeat Hunger, Not Recycled Story Of Defeating Boko Haram – Fayose Tells FG by freeze001(f): 6:38am On Dec 27, 2016
Oblang:

It is nw u know there is division of task in governance but when the efcc arrest ur heros, u all scream to high heaven telling us how the govt should leave corruption alone forgetting that efcc isnt CBN. yeye ppl...

Division of labour means all parts and components work simultaneously and efficiently not that one or a few get busy while others remain inert or bogged down with ineptitude.

When u hear people say he should leave corruption, no one advocates that nothing should be done. It's said because of the glaring inability of d FG to be objective, fair and efficient. The broom is its mascot and I know a broom sweeps from within to the outside but this APC broom sweeps in the reverse and u know what that implies.
Again when a broom sweeps properly u see d effect in a clean environment; the idea of a crackdown on corruption is that corruption is what has denied d ppl of many benefits and so offenders will be punished while their ill gotten wealth is applied to beneficial projects for d ppl which goes to the economy. Furthermore, it doesn't mean that going after loot is all the govt should do, it is also responible for the economic wellbeing of the citizens.

However, the brand of corruption fight being practiced, despite all the noise hasn't brought any tangible benefit. No offender has been duly found guilty and punished; those who cross camps are automatically absolved even when their complicity is evident. None of the declared recovered loot has made a difference, things are even worse for d ppl now than when the change mantra came into being. No sector or actions should be unduly publicised just to earn political points while the masses groan. The people are Bubu's first constituency and as he fails them, every other thing is crap.
Re: Defeat Hunger, Not Recycled Story Of Defeating Boko Haram – Fayose Tells FG by Splashme: 6:44am On Dec 27, 2016
Re: Defeat Hunger, Not Recycled Story Of Defeating Boko Haram – Fayose Tells FG by ihatesycophant(m): 7:17am On Dec 27, 2016
omogin:

Ok, the economy should wait for your baba go slow to finish with boko, ipob and nda. All hail your sense
Young boy, I never said he should leave economy and face restiveness but you and your boss Fayose was trying to play down the efforts made by this government as if wasn't necessary. If you had faced with restiveness before I know you will not be talking this way. The security of a nation is foremost in Nigeria constitution. Any government that renege on it has gone against its oath its sworn to uphold. It's only a secured environment that can thrive, even Fayose knows this but just trying to play politics with it. He's the same person that made law to restrict herdsmen to a grazing land when those herdsmen were causing unrest for his people and that was the boldness Baba Adeboye was praising him for.
I know your primary concern is how to make a living since you're not face with insecurity. But remember those that are faced with insecurity will not think of how to make a living but how to get out of insecurity and be integrated into the society. So this issue is two sides of a coin. You heard what Shetima said, the governor of Borno state "the best gift for me in 2016 is the clearing of Sambisa forest" now juxtapose with your view and that of Fayose, you will now see is just two sides of a coin.
Let me also bring to your knowledge, the operation python dance instituted in the South East is informed by the security reports that IPOB were planning to foment trouble. Now if I may ask you, if FG had folded its arms and allow them to have free days, what do you think would happen to the economy and the inhabitant of that environment? Very simple, unrest and panicking. Please I am not objecting that food security should not be taken serious but environmental security should not be water down for political gain because it's the first Allegiance that all political office holders sworn to including Fayose.
Re: Defeat Hunger, Not Recycled Story Of Defeating Boko Haram – Fayose Tells FG by Jilo83(m): 7:18am On Dec 27, 2016
Don't worry oga peter, it is one by one. Next is defeating of corruption after ur like have been landed in jail then hunger will vanish.
Re: Defeat Hunger, Not Recycled Story Of Defeating Boko Haram – Fayose Tells FG by Vaxt(m): 7:49am On Dec 27, 2016
sarrki:
Fayose keep shut
One step at a time
wetin concern hummer jeep with wheel biro?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Divorce: Asiya Ganduje To Return Bride Price To Inuwa Uba / Boko-Haram: FG Needs Amnesty From Us Not Contrary / VIDEO: Bayelsa Governor, Seriake Dickson, Leads Thugs To Attack, Sack Court In Y

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.