Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,930 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:53 AM

"Fire Burnt Down My Mother's Shop And All My Family's School Certificates" - Man - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / "Fire Burnt Down My Mother's Shop And All My Family's School Certificates" - Man (23875 Views)

My Family Has Been Scammed / House Burnt Down Because Of High Voltage In Iviegbo, Edo State / Residential Building Burnt Down By Electric Spark In Benin City (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Fire Burnt Down My Mother's Shop And All My Family's School Certificates" - Man by luminouz(m): 10:28pm On Dec 26, 2016
Ginaz:
Are certificates kept in a shop? This is a new finding to me

May God replenish your family, but fire is scary sha. It happened in my neighborhood, the little girl lit a candle and left it then went out to play, that was how half of the house got burnt along with the mother's certificates, the elder brother who just graduated from school lost his as well.

Fire is terrible. I wondered how they felt losing such vital documents.
My prayer is that by God's grace I won't lose u baby..in 2017.... Feb 14 things loading cheesy kiss
BTW! Am sorry for d guy's loss n that no life was lost!
Re: "Fire Burnt Down My Mother's Shop And All My Family's School Certificates" - Man by Nobody: 10:28pm On Dec 26, 2016
cry cry cry.
Did u keep your certificates in your mum's shop..
Re: "Fire Burnt Down My Mother's Shop And All My Family's School Certificates" - Man by junnyjake(m): 10:31pm On Dec 26, 2016
Same thing happened not too far away from my residence sine days before Christmas.

So sad, take heart bro.,
Re: "Fire Burnt Down My Mother's Shop And All My Family's School Certificates" - Man by Ginaz(f): 10:31pm On Dec 26, 2016
luminouz:

My prayer is that by God's grace I won't lose u baby..in 2017.... Feb 14 things loading cheesy kiss
BTW! Am sorry for d guy's loss n that no life was lost!

Please don't make me blush, I blush easily.

Well thank you grin
Re: "Fire Burnt Down My Mother's Shop And All My Family's School Certificates" - Man by luminouz(m): 10:38pm On Dec 26, 2016
Ginaz:

Please don't make me blush, I blush easily.

Well thank you grin
Lool! Ur still on at this time? Go sleep joor!
Making u blush n happy is on of my 2017 resolutions....apart from making more money n being d first human on mars! cheesy grin kiss
Have u even seen how cute DAT ur dp is? How could u be so damn cute? *sighs*

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: "Fire Burnt Down My Mother's Shop And All My Family's School Certificates" - Man by neyoranking2015(m): 10:43pm On Dec 26, 2016
Sorry for you lose bro,God gonna restore it
Re: "Fire Burnt Down My Mother's Shop And All My Family's School Certificates" - Man by Greatbeard(m): 10:50pm On Dec 26, 2016
Guys listen up.

I'd you have any valuable paperwork, certificates e.t.c.

Go and have them scanned and sent to your email as soon as you can.

Here's why.
1) you can retrieve them when you need them for registration identification e.t.c.

2) in case of an unfortunate event such as the above, you can have duplicates and even have them printed on hard paper.

Don't wait.
Getting all your papers from your childhood till now is expensive and takes a lot of time.

If scanning is too expensive in this buhari regime , download camscanner app from play store or any other.

Do it now,save yourself the stress.
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: "Fire Burnt Down My Mother's Shop And All My Family's School Certificates" - Man by MISTAICEY02288(m): 10:50pm On Dec 26, 2016
Ginaz:

May God replenish your family, but fire is scary sha. It happened in my neighborhood, the little girl lit a candle and left it then went out to play, that was how half of the house got burnt along with the mother's certificates, the elder brother who just graduated from school lost his as well.

I love your Personal text, the '' dont waste your life being fake '' thing.
Re: "Fire Burnt Down My Mother's Shop And All My Family's School Certificates" - Man by Ginaz(f): 10:53pm On Dec 26, 2016
MISTAICEY02288:

I love your Personal text, the '' dont waste your life being fake '' thing.

Thanks smiley
Re: "Fire Burnt Down My Mother's Shop And All My Family's School Certificates" - Man by Jacko1(m): 10:56pm On Dec 26, 2016
Buhari is the one i blame for this fire

No seriusly

Since he enta office... Fire anyhow
Re: "Fire Burnt Down My Mother's Shop And All My Family's School Certificates" - Man by GoodyOG: 10:57pm On Dec 26, 2016
Janitoh2:

Na the drink part pain u, not even the certificate

cee fresher no try qoute me again...or
Re: "Fire Burnt Down My Mother's Shop And All My Family's School Certificates" - Man by GoodyOG: 10:58pm On Dec 26, 2016
Janitoh2:

Na the drink part pain u, not even the certificate

cee fresher no try qoute me again...
Re: "Fire Burnt Down My Mother's Shop And All My Family's School Certificates" - Man by Ginaz(f): 10:59pm On Dec 26, 2016
WIZGUY69:

wetin concern you?
wetin even carry you go view her dp? grin

No mind am, he wan disgrace me. cheesy
Re: "Fire Burnt Down My Mother's Shop And All My Family's School Certificates" - Man by wintersnow(m): 11:03pm On Dec 26, 2016
Ginaz:

No mind am, he wan disgrace me. cheesy

You for try use At least charcoal iron nah
Re: "Fire Burnt Down My Mother's Shop And All My Family's School Certificates" - Man by Ginaz(f): 11:07pm On Dec 26, 2016
wintersnow:

You for try use At least charcoal iron nah

OK, let me enter the pix and go back to iron it with charcoal iron undecided
Re: "Fire Burnt Down My Mother's Shop And All My Family's School Certificates" - Man by Moneyyy: 11:12pm On Dec 26, 2016
Re: "Fire Burnt Down My Mother's Shop And All My Family's School Certificates" - Man by MISTAICEY02288(m): 11:49pm On Dec 26, 2016
Ginaz:

Thanks smiley

Youre welcome.. Shows the kinda person you are. Please keep it up, God bless. smiley
Re: "Fire Burnt Down My Mother's Shop And All My Family's School Certificates" - Man by Nobody: 2:53am On Dec 27, 2016
Sorry about the situation it is well. Unplug all electronics when Leaving your household or get a stabilizer or regulator so when low current or high current comes it will not trip your appliances

Honestly I Pray God will restore all you have lost Amen
Re: "Fire Burnt Down My Mother's Shop And All My Family's School Certificates" - Man by hugochuks60(m): 4:07am On Dec 27, 2016
ehya. m so sorry bro. God will replenish all u av lost. as for d certificates, u can still get them back, tho it will take time n stress but u will still get it back if u want to. pls let's take good measures to equip our homes with safety gadgets in order to prevent this kind of incident.
Re: "Fire Burnt Down My Mother's Shop And All My Family's School Certificates" - Man by Vicolan: 5:23am On Dec 27, 2016
[quote author=Igbofirstlady post=52280455]Facebook user cries out as fire burnt down mom shop and all his family school certificates

It was a tragic Christmas for one Ilesanmi Fagboyinbo Oluwatobiloba Emmanuel, who shared this sad story on his Facebook wall.

When JTownConnect Metro spoke with Ilesanmi Fagboyinbo Oluwatobiloba Emmanuel, he narrated the story as thus:

So sorry bro and next time scan ur certificates and save them ur mail or other saving gadget.
Re: "Fire Burnt Down My Mother's Shop And All My Family's School Certificates" - Man by ArabMopol(m): 7:09am On Dec 27, 2016
very touchy... I felt for you Op.... still afresh in my mind when our house nearly burned down on one Christmas like that, if not quick intervention of friends and neighbors we would have lose everything , even all the things I bought for my sisters traditional wedding turned to charcoal, Nigeria fire service are useless in this point of time, my house was very close to them but they pretend they never see the inferno , friends rushed to alert them, but their is no fuel in their operating vehicle, they ask them to go and buy fuel , but where are u going to see fuel buy in the middle of ungodly hour ? thank God i bought full tank the previous night, my friends had to siphon all the fuel in my car to their vehicle , it took them another 1hr to get to the scene but The God I'm serving shamed them , we were able to quench the fire with water we collected from septic tank, the useless fire service come write note say make we visit their office come settle them, upon dem never do anything on top of my fuel them chop... abeg make we dey take precautions measures for this dry season, OP God will give u back ur lose in abundance

1 Like

Re: "Fire Burnt Down My Mother's Shop And All My Family's School Certificates" - Man by Eaugusta(f): 7:24am On Dec 27, 2016
Ginaz:

The problem with us in that we don't read b4 commenting

"It all happened in a blink of an eyes, till this very moment I still don't believe it. Our shop is attached to our living room."
Re: "Fire Burnt Down My Mother's Shop And All My Family's School Certificates" - Man by Kebabs(m): 7:26am On Dec 27, 2016
The story is fvckin' fictitious.. No mind these bloggers.
nwachinemelu:
Is it just me...this dude ain't crying, he is full of smiles
Re: "Fire Burnt Down My Mother's Shop And All My Family's School Certificates" - Man by sweetilicious(f): 8:45am On Dec 27, 2016
nwachinemelu:
Is it just me...this dude ain't crying, he is full of smiles
It is written,even in your adversaries,thank God
Re: "Fire Burnt Down My Mother's Shop And All My Family's School Certificates" - Man by chrisblack1234: 10:23am On Dec 27, 2016
No reason at all..na bad tin ooo..God help u
Re: "Fire Burnt Down My Mother's Shop And All My Family's School Certificates" - Man by WINDSOW(m): 3:31pm On Dec 27, 2016
Ginaz:

No mind me jare, the shirt like to disgrace me. I fold am 4 bag, pick am like dat wear na make am rough like dat. Anyway, na house I dey so no be offense. I be warri girl we no dey form grin
And u still wear am, off am and wear another one na. #BeautifulGinaz
Re: "Fire Burnt Down My Mother's Shop And All My Family's School Certificates" - Man by Ginaz(f): 6:37pm On Dec 27, 2016
Eaugusta:

The problem with us in that we don't read b4 commenting

"It all happened in a blink of an eyes, till this very moment I still don't believe it. Our shop is attached to our living room."

"DUH"

*roll eyes*
Re: "Fire Burnt Down My Mother's Shop And All My Family's School Certificates" - Man by kristian98(m): 3:13pm On May 01, 2017
seun pls delete this post. the information on it are false and not true. the facebook user connected to me by chance trying to get help on how to delete this post. but still he has made not effort. He says he tried reporting this post but only got himself banned. the post is related to him and his family and he is not always happy whenever he sees this fase post. pls help him. seun lalasticlala screenshots below
as you can see his profile is at the right corner of the screenshot and its the same name with what OP wrote. Pls do the needfull

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Experience With Building Approval In Lagos / First Nairaland Property Investment Partnership / Gravitex Paint For Walls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.