Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,459 members, 7,808,638 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:37 PM

Boerboel And Great Dane Mix - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Boerboel And Great Dane Mix (2452 Views)

Male and female Great Dane Pup Available / Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd / My Boerboel And Neapolitan Mastiff All Grown And Sexy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boerboel And Great Dane Mix by blesscar(m): 8:35pm On Dec 26, 2016
She is 11months old, her owner wants sell her due to the fact that he is a busy type and doesn't like how she is being malnourished... Price is very affordable
Call/whatsapp:08039641204 or 08135687576
Re: Boerboel And Great Dane Mix by blesscar(m): 5:11pm On Dec 27, 2016

Re: Boerboel And Great Dane Mix by nelson7777: 9:16pm On Dec 27, 2016
d owner is wicked oh,

1 Like

Re: Boerboel And Great Dane Mix by theyongest: 10:47pm On Dec 27, 2016
So you're expecting someone to buy this, Pls, let someone just pick him up. He's suffered enough of your selfishness.
Quote me verbatim to your friend sir.

1 Like

Re: Boerboel And Great Dane Mix by Baroba(m): 2:29am On Dec 28, 2016
Kai this is punishment, that dog is badly malnourished, needs to go to a new home asap..

1 Like

Re: Boerboel And Great Dane Mix by blesscar(m): 8:44pm On Dec 28, 2016
theyongest:
So you're expecting someone to buy this, Pls, let someone just pick him up. He's suffered enough of your selfishness.
Quote me verbatim to your friend sir.
call his number and tell him, because you actually don't know what the reason behind the dog being malnourished is, here you saying its because of his selfishness... Pls mind how you talk
Re: Boerboel And Great Dane Mix by Drajah(m): 1:07pm On Dec 29, 2016
blesscar:
call his number and tell him, because you actually don't know what the reason behind the dog being malnourished is, here you saying its because of his selfishness... Pls mind how you talk

I think what @theyoungest is trying to say is, give the dog out instead of waiting for buyers.....time no dey #myopinion

1 Like

Re: Boerboel And Great Dane Mix by theyongest: 6:11pm On Dec 30, 2016
blesscar:

Which one is my own? I just think she suffers as long as he's looking for a buyer (which may not be forth coming considering the state of the dog)... But if he were to be looking for someone to adopt her free, I'm sure someone would have picked her up already. Think about it, it's Christmas, only few will spend money on buying dogs... And he's going to wait for a while before someone buys (would have taken her off your friend's hands but my kennel is full already) Who's suffering the wait sir?
I actually minded what I was saying, sorry you took offence.

Wanting to sell, with the state of that dog..... Ìs One sided. Imo
Re: Boerboel And Great Dane Mix by theyongest: 6:12pm On Dec 30, 2016
blesscar:

Also, you should have told us if there was any other reason the dog was looking that way.
Re: Boerboel And Great Dane Mix by theyongest: 6:13pm On Dec 30, 2016
Drajah:

I think what @theyoungest is trying to say is, give the dog out instead of waiting for buyers.....time no dey #myopinion

Thank you sir.

(1) (Reply)

7 Months Old Female Boerboel For Sale / See This Rich Dog On Jeweries / Please Help!..my Dog Has Refused To Add Weight,i Need Advice Biko

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.