Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,843 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:56 AM

New Masquerade Cast of 1983: Can You Name Them? (PICS) - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / New Masquerade Cast of 1983: Can You Name Them? (PICS) (56174 Views)

Ovularia Of The New Masquerade, Dies (photos) / Checkout The Newly Added Cast Of Jenifa’s Diary / The New Masquerade (clarus And Giringory) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Masquerade Cast of 1983: Can You Name Them? (PICS) by Afritop(m): 3:27am On Dec 28, 2016
Little did any of us know that the boastful Prince Jegede Sokoya, son of Ide of Idearaba, the son of the soil was a full blooded igbo man that has yoruba ascent
Re: New Masquerade Cast of 1983: Can You Name Them? (PICS) by GerogeI(m): 6:51am On Dec 28, 2016
Advert Song:
CCB
the Cooperative and Commerce Bank
We are . . .

Someone who remembers the song should please complete it. I think the demise of the bank was the beginning of the end of the show.

Imagine if like sensible people Nigeria had organically developed those old good beginnings!
Re: New Masquerade Cast of 1983: Can You Name Them? (PICS) by HCF(m): 7:55am On Dec 28, 2016
iboboyswag:

A Secret is best shared by people of the same birth(womb and or mother).

This is because they are less likely to betray and are most likely to act in one accordance.
wow...such beautiful and didactic lyrics!!!.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: New Masquerade Cast of 1983: Can You Name Them? (PICS) by favexx(f): 10:32am On Dec 28, 2016
bigtt76:
Zebrudaya
Ovularia (Zebrudaya's wife)
Jegede Shokoya
Ramota (Jegede's wife)
Clarus (Zebrudaya's Houseboys)
Gringory (Zebrudaya's Houseboys)

goan marry #lol,a joke I dey oo
Re: New Masquerade Cast of 1983: Can You Name Them? (PICS) by bigtt76(f): 11:00am On Dec 28, 2016
LMAO kiss

favexx:
goan marry #lol,a joke I dey oo
Re: New Masquerade Cast of 1983: Can You Name Them? (PICS) by Fundango: 11:31am On Dec 28, 2016
softwerk:
Just came across this pic of the famous entertaining Nigerian classic, New Masquerade that aired between 1983 & 1993.

If you do not recognize anyone on the pic, please call me 'Uncle' when next we meet grin
BROOTHEERgrin
Re: New Masquerade Cast of 1983: Can You Name Them? (PICS) by WaZoBiaLander: 12:04pm On Dec 28, 2016
luvinhubby:
Chief Zebrudaya - Chika Okpala
Ovularia - Lizzy Evueme
Giringory - James Iroha
Clarus - Davies Offor
Ramota - Vero Njoku
Jegede Shokoya - Claude Eke.

Other not in the pix.

Sergent Kpafu - Roy Denani
Zacchewu - Tony Akposheri
Natty - Romanus Amuta
Boma - Camilla Mbrakpe.

ELDER, MAZI, ONYE NNA, I PROSTRATE. MAY I ALWAYS REMEMBER YOUR MONIKER WHENEVER I MIGHT WANT TO TROLL OR WRITE ANY DISRESPECTFUL COMMENT.
Re: New Masquerade Cast of 1983: Can You Name Them? (PICS) by mrtayesynchro(m): 3:42am On Dec 30, 2016
softwerk:
Just came across this pic of the famous entertaining Nigerian classic, New Masquerade that aired between 1983 & 1993.

If you do not recognize anyone on the pic, please call me 'Uncle' when next we meet grin

CHIEF ZEBRUDIAH,OVULERIA,CLARIUS AND GRINGORY,JEGEDE SOKOYA AND NATTI
Re: New Masquerade Cast of 1983: Can You Name Them? (PICS) by Stive80(m): 9:57am On Sep 16, 2022
hahahaha old memory

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bbnaija All Stars: How Viewers Voted For Doyin, Whitemoney & Venita / BBNaija: Lucy Evicted From Big Brother House / #BBNaija: Nina Apologizes To Her Boyfriend For Kissing Miracle In The Shower

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.