Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,241 members, 7,807,815 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:45 PM

Is It Normal To Have Sex With Someone U Dont Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Normal To Have Sex With Someone U Dont Love (2748 Views)

Is It Normal To Visit Someone You Are Dating Uninvited?? / Got Married This Saturday But I Dont Love My Husband / Ladies How Do U Feel When U Miss Someone U Love So Much..!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Normal To Have Sex With Someone U Dont Love by d1ckr0man(m): 11:19pm On Dec 26, 2016
I came i across a lady who we later became friends she told me she always feel the urge to have sex at least twice a day and whenever she feels to have sex she always just find someone around to sleep with even if she dont have any feelings for them abd some of them will start disturbing her after some days my question is that is it normal to just Bleep anybody anyhow without feeling a thing for them
Re: Is It Normal To Have Sex With Someone U Dont Love by Nobody: 11:28pm On Dec 26, 2016
Itz it supposed 2 be that way? No
Does it hapoen/is it normal? Yes. 1 night stands
Or men who hire out a street walker etc
Itz to satisfy the urge.
Re: Is It Normal To Have Sex With Someone U Dont Love by Draei: 11:36pm On Dec 26, 2016
Its normal, buh not saying
it's a good idea tho.
Re: Is It Normal To Have Sex With Someone U Dont Love by Nobody: 11:37pm On Dec 26, 2016
It's not a case of normal. She has not committal sex. Sex with no strings attached is based on the urge to satisfy a carnal desire not emotional fulfilment. You can seperate sex and feelings. So to answer your question she is not abnormal many men do exactly the same This is because she is a woman that maybe the only issue here. It should not be.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Normal To Have Sex With Someone U Dont Love by 2SWT(f): 11:39pm On Dec 26, 2016
What's that?

Op are you sure it's true?

Looks like a made up story
Re: Is It Normal To Have Sex With Someone U Dont Love by kazyhm(m): 11:42pm On Dec 26, 2016
hmn I don't understand those claiming it normal (nomadic)

did they read and understand what the op is saying ?

"feeling urge twice a day" 7 days a week, 52 weeks a year for a full lifetime ?

twice for 365 and one quarter days in a year

365 × 20 (yrs) × 2 = ?

2>= ?
maybe infinity
inequality of at least twice a day

haba!!
who is that person self saying its because she is a woman that makes it an issue ?

are you feeling fine at all ?

is that a career/ job or something ?

I will soon stop responding and quoting gals self

haba!!!!

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal To Have Sex With Someone U Dont Love by Nobody: 11:44pm On Dec 26, 2016
Is it normal to eat indomie at a friend's place despite the fact that you never contributed a dime towards the purchase of the indomie?

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal To Have Sex With Someone U Dont Love by Nobody: 11:52pm On Dec 26, 2016
Not normal at all. I don't know how they do it.
Re: Is It Normal To Have Sex With Someone U Dont Love by Nobody: 12:04am On Dec 27, 2016
kazyhm:
hmn I don't understand those claiming it normal (nomadic)

did they read and understand what the op is saying ?

"feeling urge twice a day" every 7 days of the week, 52 weeks of the year for a full lifetime ?

twice for 365 and one quarter days in a year

multiply that by 20 (yrs) × 2 = ?

haba!!
who is that person self say its because she is a woman make it an issue ?

are you feeling fine at all ?

is that a career/ job or something ?

I will soon stop responding and quoting gal self

haba!!!!

Very on point.
Even a prostitute who bleeps men without string attached does so for a reason(money).

There are people who have such sexual urges male and female, it's not normal.
Re: Is It Normal To Have Sex With Someone U Dont Love by pennytrate: 12:05am On Dec 27, 2016
•• → u must be a fuuuckboy or h0e in order to be cool with that angry °°
Re: Is It Normal To Have Sex With Someone U Dont Love by Jerrylolo(m): 12:06am On Dec 27, 2016
aye le o....aye is seriously follow some people especially in this thread
Re: Is It Normal To Have Sex With Someone U Dont Love by kazyhm(m): 12:09am On Dec 27, 2016
Benita27:
Very on point.
Even a prostitute who bleeps men without string attached does so for a reason(money).

There are people who have such sexual urges male and female, it's not normal.

I don't want to respond the op self but those justifying such anomaly got me rolling

even prostitutes won't claim such humongous lies.....
Re: Is It Normal To Have Sex With Someone U Dont Love by Nobody: 12:13am On Dec 27, 2016
kazyhm:

I don't want to respond the op self but those justifying such anomaly got me rolling

even prostitutes won't claim such humongous lies.....
Lol.
Re: Is It Normal To Have Sex With Someone U Dont Love by Nobody: 12:16am On Dec 27, 2016
Raine80:
It's not a case of normal. She has not committal sex. Sex with no strings attached is based on the urge to satisfy a carnal desire not emotional fulfilment. You can seperate sex and feelings. So to answer your question she is not abnormal many men do exactly the same Thisbe her being a woman is the only issue here. It should not be.

Your alternate account is alondra, right?
Re: Is It Normal To Have Sex With Someone U Dont Love by sleeknick: 12:27am On Dec 27, 2016
lipsrsealed

Re: Is It Normal To Have Sex With Someone U Dont Love by crazygod(m): 12:38am On Dec 27, 2016
Twice a day? She has a disorder.
Re: Is It Normal To Have Sex With Someone U Dont Love by d1ckr0man(m): 12:49am On Dec 27, 2016
She told me that whenever is very happy or very sad the only thing that can make her feel normal is whenever she have sex and that is with anybody around her at that moment
Re: Is It Normal To Have Sex With Someone U Dont Love by Lovelynature(m): 12:53am On Dec 27, 2016
And the op forget to mention that he might be one of her patronisers
Re: Is It Normal To Have Sex With Someone U Dont Love by d1ckr0man(m): 1:11am On Dec 27, 2016
Lovelynature:
I am just her friend and i dont have sex with my female friends
Re: Is It Normal To Have Sex With Someone U Dont Love by d1ckr0man(m): 1:11am On Dec 27, 2016
Lovelynature:
I am just her friend and i dont have sex with my female friends and we are too close for that
Re: Is It Normal To Have Sex With Someone U Dont Love by Nobody: 1:34am On Dec 27, 2016
d1ckr0man:

I am just her friend and i dont have sex with my female friends and we are too close for that
You're a guy and she likes to have sex twice a day. And she can have sex with any one she don't care abt love....nigga please stop lying.

You're probably in love with since the Pu...say too sweet but she's not in love she only believe in having casual sex.

Now I am starting to connect the dots. Now I see the reason you opened this thread. grin

6 Likes

Re: Is It Normal To Have Sex With Someone U Dont Love by Jaynom(m): 1:35am On Dec 27, 2016
It is quite normal for men (that's why we Can comfortably sleep with prostitutes)

It is very abnormal for women tho (unless she's a prostitute)

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal To Have Sex With Someone U Dont Love by Lovelynature(m): 1:41am On Dec 27, 2016
d1ckr0man:

ok
Re: Is It Normal To Have Sex With Someone U Dont Love by Nobody: 1:51am On Dec 27, 2016
Neyoor:

Your alternate account is alondra, right?
I barely have time for this account later more two! So no your question.
Re: Is It Normal To Have Sex With Someone U Dont Love by NemzySeries(m): 1:54am On Dec 27, 2016
dis kind question na wa Õoº°˚ ˚°ºoo.......wat do u fink happens wen u bleep olosho dem? abi do u collect deir numbers & send dem gud nite msgs wen u get home?
Re: Is It Normal To Have Sex With Someone U Dont Love by Mr2kay2: 2:10am On Dec 27, 2016
Jaynom:
It is quite normal for men (that's why we Can comfortably sleep with prostitutes)

It is very abnormal for women tho (unless she's a prostitute)
sharap why would men have that advantage.yall should always think equal jare

Abeg I am a guy O tongue
Re: Is It Normal To Have Sex With Someone U Dont Love by Rone16(f): 7:58am On Dec 27, 2016
It's called friends with benefits
Re: Is It Normal To Have Sex With Someone U Dont Love by Nobody: 7:59am On Dec 27, 2016
Neyoor:

Your alternate account is alondr right?
Alondra is no alternate account sire smiley
Re: Is It Normal To Have Sex With Someone U Dont Love by Nobody: 8:09am On Dec 27, 2016
Raine80:

I barely have time for this account later more two! So no your question.
Alondra:
Alondra is no alternate account sire smiley

Ok, just that your opinions on diverse issues look alike. Sorry!
Re: Is It Normal To Have Sex With Someone U Dont Love by Nobody: 8:10am On Dec 27, 2016
Neyoor:

Ok, just that your opinions on diverse issues look alike. Sorry!
Maybe we are of like mind, it's no problemsmiley
Re: Is It Normal To Have Sex With Someone U Dont Love by harffie(m): 8:15am On Dec 27, 2016
The lady the op is talking about is prolly a Nymph... grin
Not normal

(1) (2) (Reply)

In Need Of A Serious Relationship(gf), But How Can I Start?????? / Guys, Do You Pray To Marry A Woman Like Your Mom? / Game Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.