Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,811 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:23 PM

Soldiers Celebrate Christmas With Their Guns At A Church In Borno. Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Celebrate Christmas With Their Guns At A Church In Borno. Photos (41138 Views)

2 Soldiers Dropped Their Guns & Knelt Down To Pray (Photo) / Soldiers Arrest CJTF Members With Guns At Boundary Between Taraba And Benue.PICS / Wounded Soldiers Celebrate Eid-El-Fitri In Borno (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soldiers Celebrate Christmas With Their Guns At A Church In Borno. Photos by dainformant(m): 5:29am On Dec 27, 2016
While Nigerians celebrated the Christmas from the comfort of their homes, our gallant soldiers far away in the north east partook in the festivity while at the battlefield. Pictured are Nigerian soldiers celebrating the Xmas on Sunday in a makeshift church located in a bush in Borno state.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/12/excited-soldiers-celebrate-christmas.html

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Soldiers Celebrate Christmas With Their Guns At A Church In Borno. Photos by dainformant(m): 5:30am On Dec 27, 2016

Re: Soldiers Celebrate Christmas With Their Guns At A Church In Borno. Photos by PrettyCrystal: 5:31am On Dec 27, 2016
God bless them

123 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Soldiers Celebrate Christmas With Their Guns At A Church In Borno. Photos by dainformant(m): 5:31am On Dec 27, 2016
nice
Re: Soldiers Celebrate Christmas With Their Guns At A Church In Borno. Photos by informant001: 5:32am On Dec 27, 2016
nice one.. e no easy oo

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Celebrate Christmas With Their Guns At A Church In Borno. Photos by BeeBeeOoh(m): 5:42am On Dec 27, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
God bless them
dainformant:
cc; lalasticlala, mynd44
informant001:
nice one.. e no easy oo
only you carry FTC, STC & TTC??

And you were accusing Buhari of being the President & Minister Of Petroleum(snr) at the same time? Just fear God even if na just 6mins

83 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Soldiers Celebrate Christmas With Their Guns At A Church In Borno. Photos by BeeBeeOoh(m): 5:44am On Dec 27, 2016
Nice one from gallant men. May God guide & protect you people from the pestilence of Boko Haram....AMEN!!

8 Likes

Re: Soldiers Celebrate Christmas With Their Guns At A Church In Borno. Photos by Aufbauh(m): 5:52am On Dec 27, 2016
If only we Nigerians can be patriotic as the Nigerian army, the country would have been a better place.
Rather what we hear everyday is that we are not one blah blah blah....hence we need to separate. Maybe we are ignorant or choose to ignore that there are no homogeneous country whether in religion or in ethnicity.

The most liberal nation in the world the United states of America is neither one. The Afro-Americans, the Spanish offshoot, the red Indians who are the first settlers in the US et al are all been marginalized by the "redneck Americans" yet their patriotism when it comes to the American dream is not in question. Thank goodness things are fast changing for good about them as the rednecks' are being push back to where they belong.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Soldiers Celebrate Christmas With Their Guns At A Church In Borno. Photos by Jafar1: 5:59am On Dec 27, 2016
GOD WILL BLESS OUR SOLDIERS

9 Likes

Re: Soldiers Celebrate Christmas With Their Guns At A Church In Borno. Photos by eezeribe(m): 6:06am On Dec 27, 2016
OK
Re: Soldiers Celebrate Christmas With Their Guns At A Church In Borno. Photos by ishowdotgmail(m): 6:07am On Dec 27, 2016
God bless our gallant men

Can't wait to join the squad too smiley

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Celebrate Christmas With Their Guns At A Church In Borno. Photos by Khd95(m): 6:12am On Dec 27, 2016
No ammunition,no food nd water nd these guys were able to 'capture' boko haram stronghold...imagin what they would ve done if all these were provided,adequatelycry

abeg one minute silence for all slain nigerian soldiers that partook in the fight againts bh,including captain ali,my main guysmiley

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldiers Celebrate Christmas With Their Guns At A Church In Borno. Photos by DaniDani(m): 6:12am On Dec 27, 2016
May God bless Nigerian soldiers. Kill, annihilate and utterly destroy all bastard Muslim terrorists. Kill them all, like the people of Israel don't give them breathing space. I can only join military for the joy of destroying Muslim demons like Boko Haram and Fulani herdsmen.

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Celebrate Christmas With Their Guns At A Church In Borno. Photos by fiizznation: 6:14am On Dec 27, 2016
Keep the tempo high guys and be safe. God bless

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Celebrate Christmas With Their Guns At A Church In Borno. Photos by Nobody: 6:17am On Dec 27, 2016
Ride on!!! Gallant soldiers!!! smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Soldiers Celebrate Christmas With Their Guns At A Church In Borno. Photos by agabusta: 6:31am On Dec 27, 2016
Celebrity soldiers. Nice one, I just hope they become more reasonable in their dealings with civilians.

BTW

Congrats to the Nigerian army and their Commander in Chief. I wonder why FFK is pained at this victory. Your principal was given the opportunity but he made a mess of it. He prioritised his reelection than securing the country and FFK is still claiming sabotage.

All the security funds diverted to PDP campaign is also sabotage I assume. The 800million awarded to FFK, from which he bought a Range for himself and his Babe; from FFK's submission himself and others that partook in the sharing of campaign funds were also part of the saboteurs. In saner climes during war time, saboteurs are shot.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Celebrate Christmas With Their Guns At A Church In Borno. Photos by Coldfaya(m): 6:38am On Dec 27, 2016
these are the real Hero's. not those ones that will be flogging and giving frog jump to innocent civilians for one small reason or the other.

in any case, I do really respect and appreciate all military men. may God not only bless them all for their sacrifices but may the Nigerian govt couple themselves and start honouring these guys as they ought to

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Celebrate Christmas With Their Guns At A Church In Borno. Photos by Corrinthians(m): 6:54am On Dec 27, 2016
A soldier conned me out of 17k couple of days ago. I'm still very much angry and can hardly say nice words about them right now. So in order not to look stupid, i'd simply say nothing.

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Celebrate Christmas With Their Guns At A Church In Borno. Photos by Atiku2019: 6:55am On Dec 27, 2016
Ride On Gallant Soldiers cheesy

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Celebrate Christmas With Their Guns At A Church In Borno. Photos by Nobody: 7:09am On Dec 27, 2016
Corrinthians:
A soldier conned me out of 17k couple of days ago. I'm still very much angry and can hardly say nice words about them right now. So in order not to look stupid, i'd simply say nothing.

You have actually said a lot. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Celebrate Christmas With Their Guns At A Church In Borno. Photos by Corrinthians(m): 7:13am On Dec 27, 2016
LastMumu:

You have actually said a lot. undecided
Not regarding the thread. That is what i meant.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Celebrate Christmas With Their Guns At A Church In Borno. Photos by Jesusloveyou: 7:31am On Dec 27, 2016
Thank God iPod soldiers were among the victory celebration,
That means we are always one from the beginning till now.
God bless them all, for making me celebrate my Christmas as the best Christmas since I was born

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Celebrate Christmas With Their Guns At A Church In Borno. Photos by gift01: 7:44am On Dec 27, 2016
all hail the Soldiers but their weapon is so so outdated
Re: Soldiers Celebrate Christmas With Their Guns At A Church In Borno. Photos by olasmith10(m): 8:04am On Dec 27, 2016
Corrinthians:

He might be a fake soldier o

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Celebrate Christmas With Their Guns At A Church In Borno. Photos by abumeinben(m): 8:17am On Dec 27, 2016
The machine gun preacher comes to mind

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Celebrate Christmas With Their Guns At A Church In Borno. Photos by JVExpat: 8:18am On Dec 27, 2016
Carry on guys! You r doing a great job

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Celebrate Christmas With Their Guns At A Church In Borno. Photos by Nobody: 8:18am On Dec 27, 2016
Selfies soldiers.Soldiers are not suppose to go to church because they kill and the Bible say killing is a sin.And moreover,they brutalise civilians at a slightest provocation.
Re: Soldiers Celebrate Christmas With Their Guns At A Church In Borno. Photos by jeeqaa7(m): 8:19am On Dec 27, 2016
The real men
Re: Soldiers Celebrate Christmas With Their Guns At A Church In Borno. Photos by pennywys(m): 8:20am On Dec 27, 2016
now buhari is against bokoharam
Re: Soldiers Celebrate Christmas With Their Guns At A Church In Borno. Photos by realGURU(m): 8:20am On Dec 27, 2016
at combat ready? didn't they believe in the power of christ anymore
Re: Soldiers Celebrate Christmas With Their Guns At A Church In Borno. Photos by adegoody(m): 8:20am On Dec 27, 2016
whats up with paper tape and our guns

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Celebrate Christmas With Their Guns At A Church In Borno. Photos by chimhigher(m): 8:20am On Dec 27, 2016
Got ntin 2 say except

MY YANSH JES DEY SCRATCH ME DS MORNING O

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bridge At Ojota, Lagos Has No Rails. Death Trap For Students & Passersby (Pics) / 2019: Sokoto Getting Set For Atiku Flag-off Campaign / PDP 2019 Presidential Campaign Timetable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.