Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:00 AM

HipTV Didn't Livestreaming Olamide's OLIC3, Fans React (Hilarious Tweets) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / HipTV Didn't Livestreaming Olamide's OLIC3, Fans React (Hilarious Tweets) (34630 Views)

DJ Cuppy Arrives For Hiptv Interview In Keke Napep (Photos) / Wizkid And Davido Are Currently Trending On Twitter. See Hilarious Tweets / (PHOTOS) Hiptv Presenter Nancy Isime Shares Hot Photos To Mark Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HipTV Didn't Livestreaming Olamide's OLIC3, Fans React (Hilarious Tweets) by Revolva(m): 11:18am On Dec 27, 2016
GoggleB:
Why are people insulting HIPTV for not showing OLIC...did the production people ask for partnership..wait is Hiptv the only music channel?

And do u expect HipTV to just air OLIC without a deal being struck between both parties for partnership so people go just they tweet like mumu.

thank you..i dont know why our youth of now adays are so dumb they dont know business ethics
Re: HipTV Didn't Livestreaming Olamide's OLIC3, Fans React (Hilarious Tweets) by F22RAPTOR(m): 11:19am On Dec 27, 2016
You cant eat your cake and have it too... grin
Re: HipTV Didn't Livestreaming Olamide's OLIC3, Fans React (Hilarious Tweets) by Yishah(f): 11:22am On Dec 27, 2016
. Choose…..

Re: HipTV Didn't Livestreaming Olamide's OLIC3, Fans React (Hilarious Tweets) by Nobody: 11:27am On Dec 27, 2016
Some Nigerians are dumb though.... how do you expect HipTV to air a program that there was no agreement for in the first place. Is it free of charge.

What the fvck am I doing in this country? cry
Re: HipTV Didn't Livestreaming Olamide's OLIC3, Fans React (Hilarious Tweets) by iamharkinwaley: 11:31am On Dec 27, 2016
Jacko1:
Jeez
So much afonja.... Afonja
I nearly blind

Afonja everywer..... Jeez
You're a fool.....Mpoliva Oshi..... bobo yi gon sha.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: HipTV Didn't Livestreaming Olamide's OLIC3, Fans React (Hilarious Tweets) by iamharkinwaley: 11:34am On Dec 27, 2016
bigtt76:
I was just going to say that.

Air time on TV is paid for and not free. If Olamide did not sign a deal with Hip TV to air the show live they could get sued for that.

Besides who sells tickets for a show and still go ahead to air the show live on TV? Na suicide be that.

For the Worldcup, TV stations pay up front to FIFA what they stand to lose in people not buying tickets just because it's on live TV.

You burst my brain with what you wrote here, nice one and pls epp me tell them well o.kudos
Re: HipTV Didn't Livestreaming Olamide's OLIC3, Fans React (Hilarious Tweets) by iamharkinwaley: 11:36am On Dec 27, 2016
Temysteve:
the guy shld just be thanking Nigeria social media, if he were to be in America media will av finish his career. No deal was struck with HipTv so what do dey expect?? Dem nominate for award and ignore dem at the same his fans expect dem to livestream his show. Its not done only if hipTv owner is a fool.
You are not making sense.
Re: HipTV Didn't Livestreaming Olamide's OLIC3, Fans React (Hilarious Tweets) by iamharkinwaley: 11:37am On Dec 27, 2016
tboyinter:
pls ayam not undertanding....who is olamide?
is like u just arrive from d planet Pluto.ODE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: HipTV Didn't Livestreaming Olamide's OLIC3, Fans React (Hilarious Tweets) by iamharkinwaley: 11:39am On Dec 27, 2016
ekanDamie:
see d way people be clamouring for olamide.
like wtf is so special bout his songs. numbskull everywhere.
mumu boy, f**ked boy.... wetin u fit sing?
haters everywhere....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: HipTV Didn't Livestreaming Olamide's OLIC3, Fans React (Hilarious Tweets) by Nobody: 11:40am On Dec 27, 2016
Did the organizers of the area boys show actually pay HipTV to air ?

2 Likes

Re: HipTV Didn't Livestreaming Olamide's OLIC3, Fans React (Hilarious Tweets) by Emma5097: 11:47am On Dec 27, 2016
ObiOmaMu:
more

Na wa o. Is it only me that is thinking of how to get chicken for the Yuletide? What nonsense.

Re: HipTV Didn't Livestreaming Olamide's OLIC3, Fans React (Hilarious Tweets) by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 11:59am On Dec 27, 2016
CaroLyner:
people can be quite shallow
I swear! they are shallow minded. Do they think HipTv would just go air his show without no partnership?
Re: HipTV Didn't Livestreaming Olamide's OLIC3, Fans React (Hilarious Tweets) by Probarbie: 12:00pm On Dec 27, 2016
y blame hiptv for olamide's stupidity.it is up to olamide to decide if he wants the concert to b aired
Re: HipTV Didn't Livestreaming Olamide's OLIC3, Fans React (Hilarious Tweets) by ekanDamie: 12:05pm On Dec 27, 2016
iamharkinwaley:
mumu boy, f**ked boy.... wetin u fit sing? haters everywhere....
so, if I don't gig d almost rubbish olamide sings, means I am a hater? oga, I just have a taste for sensible music. music I can listen to and learn is DAT Allen to u?
Re: HipTV Didn't Livestreaming Olamide's OLIC3, Fans React (Hilarious Tweets) by iamharkinwaley: 12:09pm On Dec 27, 2016
ekanDamie:

so, if I don't gig d almost rubbish olamide sings, means I am a hater?
oga, I just have a taste for sensible music.
music I can listen to and learn is DAT Allen to u?
Scoffs...
Excuses so you want to tell me u don't dance to his music@ parties or clubs....My brother once we see something good let's appreciate it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: HipTV Didn't Livestreaming Olamide's OLIC3, Fans React (Hilarious Tweets) by akoredebadru(m): 12:16pm On Dec 27, 2016
I think this z good, why hip TV dey vex..Olamide be d father of all the rappers despite nt fully raping, bt his foundation z solid

1 Like 1 Share

Re: HipTV Didn't Livestreaming Olamide's OLIC3, Fans React (Hilarious Tweets) by frenzydilz(m): 12:19pm On Dec 27, 2016
NTA and AIT no dey even show Super Eagles match sometimes sef. But people no go talk. Na this one now everybody dey para like say if them watch am money go enter their account. Mtcheeeew undecided

1 Like

Re: HipTV Didn't Livestreaming Olamide's OLIC3, Fans React (Hilarious Tweets) by akashi01(m): 12:22pm On Dec 27, 2016
0b10010011:
Olamide started a war he cant finish......

No one in his right senses would have expected HipTV to broadcast it...Its just tit for tat

HipTV will be in top flight than his career, Thats a constant and not a probability. He indirectly fighting a war with the media.

With the way there are being yabbed aftee headies, showing olic3 eould have been the only good thing they did this year
Re: HipTV Didn't Livestreaming Olamide's OLIC3, Fans React (Hilarious Tweets) by ekanDamie: 12:27pm On Dec 27, 2016
iamharkinwaley:

Scoffs...
Excuses so you want to tell me u don't dance to his music@ parties or clubs....My brother once we see something good let's appreciate it.
well, I know dats only how those who like olamide can like him from paries n clubs.
well, d kinda party I attend, olamide can be played but not in a way DAT I begin to idolize
shallow lyrics, and no, I don't attend clubs. am not a razz person
Re: HipTV Didn't Livestreaming Olamide's OLIC3, Fans React (Hilarious Tweets) by dayowunmi(m): 12:33pm On Dec 27, 2016
Gosh, Africans can be embarrassing at times. HipTv is a private station. For them to broadcast a program for 2-hours has to be because they have been paid by the organizers. You can't expect them to go to Olic without prior agreement and monetary settlement from Olamide. How do you expect HipTv to pay their staff if they will be airing 3 hours program free. Someone said they showed it last year! And so what? There was likely an agreement last year and no agreement this year. How old are these twitter Einsteins sef.

2 Likes

Re: HipTV Didn't Livestreaming Olamide's OLIC3, Fans React (Hilarious Tweets) by brightalo17: 12:36pm On Dec 27, 2016
And Olic3 is what abeg
Re: HipTV Didn't Livestreaming Olamide's OLIC3, Fans React (Hilarious Tweets) by Nobody: 12:39pm On Dec 27, 2016
brightalo17:
And Olic3 is what abeg
Name of sweet.lol
Re: HipTV Didn't Livestreaming Olamide's OLIC3, Fans React (Hilarious Tweets) by brightalo17: 12:48pm On Dec 27, 2016
adepaki:

Name of sweet.lol
Olic3 sweet....where will I get it to buy for the children on my street they like sweet well well.
Re: HipTV Didn't Livestreaming Olamide's OLIC3, Fans React (Hilarious Tweets) by Temysteve(m): 12:54pm On Dec 27, 2016
iamharkinwaley:
You are not making sense.
may be u can make me a sense.
Re: HipTV Didn't Livestreaming Olamide's OLIC3, Fans React (Hilarious Tweets) by Nobody: 12:57pm On Dec 27, 2016
Olamide babalawo deserves an award
Re: HipTV Didn't Livestreaming Olamide's OLIC3, Fans React (Hilarious Tweets) by Nobody: 12:58pm On Dec 27, 2016
Olamide babalawo deserves an award..
Re: HipTV Didn't Livestreaming Olamide's OLIC3, Fans React (Hilarious Tweets) by kingtinnie(m): 1:22pm On Dec 27, 2016
eyi complainants....if you want to see the show goan and buy the ticket.......iyalaya anybody
Re: HipTV Didn't Livestreaming Olamide's OLIC3, Fans React (Hilarious Tweets) by Nobody: 1:34pm On Dec 27, 2016
Even those wey dey use GOTV dey form DSTV. liars
Re: HipTV Didn't Livestreaming Olamide's OLIC3, Fans React (Hilarious Tweets) by airmark(m): 1:41pm On Dec 27, 2016
ekanDamie:

I don't attend clubs. am not a razz person

Hmnnn. Club is for razz people. Some people's senseless posts don't recognize holidays.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: HipTV Didn't Livestreaming Olamide's OLIC3, Fans React (Hilarious Tweets) by ekanDamie: 2:26pm On Dec 27, 2016
airmark:

Hmnnn. Club is for razz people. Some people's senseless posts don't recognize holidays.
so amongst all places I can visit dis holiday it must be a club? is d supposed holiday even about clubs? to say u referred to my post as senseless. visiting clubs in a holy holiday is a very sense full act brov
Re: HipTV Didn't Livestreaming Olamide's OLIC3, Fans React (Hilarious Tweets) by mriyesecnerwal(m): 2:32pm On Dec 27, 2016
Olamide is mad, hiptv is madder. Nigeria and reaction are 5 & 6.
Re: HipTV Didn't Livestreaming Olamide's OLIC3, Fans React (Hilarious Tweets) by mriyesecnerwal(m): 2:37pm On Dec 27, 2016
akoredebadru:
I think this z good, why hip TV dey vex..Olamide be d father of all the rappers despite nt fully raping, bt his foundation z solid

Who told you hiptv is vexing. I bet you don't have money for ticket and you don't have subscription activated on your dtsv (that's if you have). You open your gutter and spit trash. Foundation is solid ko, foundation is liquid ni. Dindinrin agba. 2017 is coming you better use your sense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo With Ik Ogbonna And Wife, Sonia (PHOTO) / Photos Of Pastor Chris Okotie In His ‘Worldly Days’ / Nkiru Sylvanus Says She Is Not Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.