Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,363 members, 7,800,731 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:17 AM

Ibale{virginity} - Literature (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Ibale{virginity} (32997 Views)

Price Of Virginity / Heat Of Virginity / The Day I Lost My Virginity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibale{virginity} by biodun95: 9:57am On Apr 14, 2017
I guess its the guy that gave Bola a ride
Re: Ibale{virginity} by basitayoola7: 10:35am On Apr 14, 2017
temitorpe
Re: Ibale{virginity} by Damibiz(m): 7:26pm On Apr 14, 2017
Damibiz,came across ur work why he was walking the street of litreature section on NL..nd i mst confess it was wooh,nice worke..waiting for more update,i jst hope u will abadon us like other writterz
Re: Ibale{virginity} by Bolanlera(f): 7:41pm On Apr 15, 2017
Damibiz:
Damibiz,came across ur work why he was walking the street of litreature section on NL..nd i mst confess it was wooh,nice worke..waiting for more update,i jst hope u will abadon us like other writterz

I won't
Re: Ibale{virginity} by Damibiz(m): 10:54pm On Apr 15, 2017
Ok
Bolanlera:

I won't
Re: Ibale{virginity} by MhizDherbee(f): 1:23am On Apr 16, 2017
Ishe to daa re! Olorun ko so agbara yin dotun o.... ko ni re yin o!!!! Mo de gbadura pe e o ni da'wale bi awon to ku...

1 Like

Re: Ibale{virginity} by Bolanlera(f): 6:05pm On Apr 17, 2017
My sub is finished that's why i stopped for now.
Re: Ibale{virginity} by marvwhite: 8:18pm On Apr 17, 2017
Bolanlera:
My sub is finished that's why i stopped for now.
i'd be waiting
Re: Ibale{virginity} by timstone(m): 8:38pm On Apr 17, 2017
Thanks for the write up. Always take time to edit before posting

1 Like

Re: Ibale{virginity} by yublings(m): 10:29pm On Apr 17, 2017
A lovely story, but just like others pointed out, you need to work on your tenses and spelling errors. And lastly, from my little knowledge, you need to improve on your narratives. It's the key ingredient in telling a story. From what I learnt, it's more interesting showing than telling. For instance :

He shouted at his wife and slapped her. (TELLING)
The echo from his voice was accompanied with a deafening slap which left his wife cowering. (SHOWING)

Like my Northern pals would say. "Bola, you are good ney".

;DA lovely story, but just like others pointed out, you need to work on your tenses and spelling errors. And lastly, from my little knowledge, you need to improve on your narratives. It's the key ingredient in telling a story. From what I learnt, it's more interesting showing than telling. For instance :

He shouted at his wife and slapped her. (TELLING)
The echo from his voice was accompanied with a deafening slap which left his wife cowering. (SHOWING)

Like my Northern pals would say. "Bola, you are good ney".

3 Likes

Re: Ibale{virginity} by Bolanlera(f): 10:33am On Apr 18, 2017
ⓔⓟⓘⓢⓞⓓⓔ ⓣⓦⓔⓝⓣⓨ ⓢⓘⓧ

*******ⓑⓗⓞⓛⓐ*******

GUESS WHO?

It's Temitope.

Nife: Tee meet my friends Bide and....

Temi: (he cuts in) Bola

Nife: wow how did know her?

Temi: she is a friend

Nife: okay,Bide meet Temi...

Me: Tope

Nife: Seems you guys no yourself well

Me: Not really

Bide: Nice meeting you Temi(stretching her hand toward him for a handshake)

I and Nife,knows Bide well,she is always too forward,when it comes to the issue of men. She falls for them easily most especially rich and handsome ones.

Temi: (he take her hand and shake it) The pleasure is mine.

Me: But Nife, I don't you have a bother somewhere,we've known eachother since when we are kids.

Nife: Yes,am also not aware that that I have a brother. Not until when he came to visit my mum that she now tells me that he is her elder sister's son.

Me: I still don't get this,are you chief Ibiyemi's grand-daughter, because the last time I checked,Temi said Chief Ibiyemi is his grandfather.

Bide: Bolanle, aba,You can as question for africa,or did you think we are in the classroom?,ahg,you are something else.

Temi: It's okay,she is chief Ibiyemi's grand-daughter.

Nife: Yes,I am, My mum told me,Chief did not want her marry my father, because he has no money,he is poor,and my mum said she can't leave my dad,even when she is pregnant for him,Chief told her to give my dad the child and come back home but my mum said NO. So that is how they break ties. Not until when Temi came to visit my mum and told her that he is her elder sister's son,that i knew am a grand-daughter to Chief Ibiyemi

Bide: Now, I get it

Me: Now, you get what,if i don't ask her,will be able to know,huh?

Bide: Sorry o, miss questioner,whatever (she eye me and hiss)

I know this all act of hers was all because of Temi,She wanted to get his attention.

Me: Bide,Bide, please don't start with me, and for your life don't ever hiss at me again

Bide: And if I do? what will you do?

Nife: It's okay girls, Bide stop it.

Bide: Hey don't tell me that, tell that to this your she-goat.

They both knew I have a bad temper, I am temperamental, I get angry easily.
And I can do and undo, I can beat and insult anybody who comes my way at that fucking time. So I just keep quiet but am fuming with rage of anger in please. So i just keep quiet.

Nife: (see anger all over me) Bola,please,calm down,relax your mind.

Me: E.....Excuse me

I walk out on them without looking back.

Nife: Bola,please wait,Bide you see what you've caused now.

Bide: please let her go,rubbish(she hiss again)

*******ⓑⓘⓓⓔⓜⓘ*******

I purposely make Bola angry,so that she will leave and I will get Temi's attention. And thank God it works,because Temi is just looking at her since abd now she is gone.

*******ⓝⓘⓕⓔⓜⓘ*******

I know Bide did that on purpose,all because of a man i even thought she have changed but hell"NO" She haven't, it's true that there no how you can cover your behaviour, it will surely come out just like a smoke.

Temi: Girls this place is too boring,let leave( he has startex disliking Bide)

Me: Okay.

We walk out of the school and when Bide get to the junction of her house,she find it difficult to bade me goodbye. She was about to turn when I said;

Me: Bidemi, good night.

Bide: Go-od night Nife.

She left.

ⓔⓟⓘⓢⓞⓓⓔ ⓣⓦⓔⓝⓣⓨ ⓢⓔⓥⓔⓝ ⓛⓞⓐⓓⓘⓝⓖ......

2 Likes

Re: Ibale{virginity} by Damibiz(m): 2:07pm On Apr 18, 2017
Nice update,DAMIBIZ is on track

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibale{virginity} by Bolanlera(f): 10:18am On Apr 19, 2017
ⓔⓟⓘⓢⓞⓓⓔ ⓣⓦⓔⓝⓣⓨ ⓢⓔⓥⓔⓝ

*******ⓝⓘⓕⓔⓜⓘ*******

Bide left.

Temi: Nifemi please take me to Bola's house

Me: Why and to do what?

Temi: Just want to beg her on behalf of Bide.

Me: Eh, you don't know Bola at all, If anyone should cross her path or name mention of Bide,I swear sorry is the person name,she can hurt the that person as at that moment,so therefore it's better she is left alone for awhile. Maybe till tomorrow sha.

Temi: Which kind of temper is that?,can't she be stopped.

Me: No one can stop her except her mum,there is nothing her mum tells her that she won't abide to. She love her so much but now her mum is not feeling too well, If she reach home she will surely fake a smile, I know Bola for that.

Temi: Okay,but Am thinking am attracted to her.

Me: Hmn Tee,don't be attracted to her please,she is dating someone else and the chemistry between then is so high.

Temi: You don't mean it. Do they really love eachother?

Me: Love is understatement bro,But I don't know what fate really have for them tho.

Temi: Alright,but I think I can help the three of you about your school.

Me: Did you mean univeesity(sounding very happy)

Temi: Yes sis.

Me: (I hug him) Tee thank you so much,you don't what you are about to do for us,If my friends should his about this especially Bola,she will be very grateful.

Temi: You know what sis.(With a serious look)

Me: What is it bro?

Temi: I want to know about Bola,please sis. I just....

Me: You just love that girl(I cuts in)

Temi: Erm....Erm... SOrt of sha.

Me: I guess know. Tee I know you have feeling for Bola. But she is in love with another, I can't lie to you,she can never leave Oamide.

Temi: That's why I haven't tell her my mind,because I notice she is in love but am not sure. I will for her and will do whatsoever to make her love me.

Me: Why don't you go for Bidemi,she also a cool girl and I Can see she have fallen for you big time.

Temi: I don't like her at all and my heart beats only for Mobolanle.

Me: No,It's Abolanle.

Temi: Can i call her Mobolami or Bolami

Me: Don't try it, she won't like that and also Olamide calls her that.

Temi: Alright, I think Mobola will be okay then. I will surely make her mine,even if I will have to wait till enternity.

Hmn, What kind of love is this. Have been hearing love triangle,so this is how it is,Temitope love Bolanle,while Bolanle's heart is with Olamide, he also love her back. Will Temitope be able to date Bolanle?
No I don't think so, because Bolanle can never play with Olamide's love not to talk of sharing his with someone else. Hmn, such is life, Temitope can never date Bidemi, I can't also let that happen. I can never accept that, She is so selfish, and falls for anybody,she is a kind of girl that can leave a guy for the one that is more richer. Though, I also love and have a special fellings for Olamide but Bola owns him now, So I back off,but I think I will find a way to get him back and give Bola to my brother.

ⓔⓟⓘⓢⓞⓓⓔ ⓣⓦⓔⓝⓣⓨ ⓔⓘⓖⓗⓣ ⓛⓞⓐⓓⓘⓝⓖ.....

1 Like

Re: Ibale{virginity} by Damibiz(m): 9:59pm On Apr 19, 2017
Nice update,..the chemistry that is working there is very strong,let us wait nd see the chemical reaction them

1 Like

Re: Ibale{virginity} by brennyB: 8:56am On Apr 26, 2017
Pls update
Re: Ibale{virginity} by Bolanlera(f): 3:04pm On Apr 27, 2017
Coming up very soon

1 Like

Re: Ibale{virginity} by bossy512(f): 3:37pm On Apr 27, 2017
Well done, we are waiting
Re: Ibale{virginity} by tango12740(m): 9:48am On May 24, 2017
Nice story more ink 2 ur pen
Re: Ibale{virginity} by yommy20(f): 11:34am On May 24, 2017
Nice work sis and more ink to ur pen and more Mb. We've been waiting for more than a month now for an updates but we've not seen any and we've not heard from u as well, op there is no problem? Or is that whr d story will just end? Pls try to do something about that. Thanks and take care. #bolanlera#

1 Like

Re: Ibale{virginity} by Bolanlera(f): 4:33pm On Jun 13, 2017
AM VERY SORRY GUYS,I LOST THE BOOK THE STORY"IBALE" IS WRITTEN

JUST GONNA WRITE IT FROM WHERE IT STOPS HERE. AND SCHOOL IS NOT ALSO HELPING MATTERS BECAUSE,HAVE BEEN BUSY ATTENDING LECTURES,ASSIGNMENTS,TESTS,AND MANY MORE.

M GONNA MAKE IT UP WITH YOU ALL

LOVE YA
Re: Ibale{virginity} by Eniqurl(f): 10:23pm On Jun 13, 2017
We are waiting

1 Like

Re: Ibale{virginity} by Monoplik: 7:33pm On Mar 14, 2019
Nice piece

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Greatest Literary Writers In Nigeria History / The Story Of Stella 18+ / About Whitey's Flash Fiction Challenge *comment Thread*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.