Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,728 members, 7,802,197 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:52 AM

PHOTO: Governor Ambode At #OLIC3 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTO: Governor Ambode At #OLIC3 (28992 Views)

Photos Of Governor Ambode At The Experience 2017 / Osinbajo, Ambode At The 9th Edition Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu Colloquium (Photos) / Ambode At Island Club Christmas Party (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTO: Governor Ambode At #OLIC3 by AlphaStyles(m): 8:29am On Dec 27, 2016
just passing by and saw free rice
Re: PHOTO: Governor Ambode At #OLIC3 by princedmiayer(m): 8:30am On Dec 27, 2016
@
Re: PHOTO: Governor Ambode At #OLIC3 by Eleniyan15: 8:31am On Dec 27, 2016
my governor no send....working and flexing

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTO: Governor Ambode At #OLIC3 by Favorite1: 8:31am On Dec 27, 2016
FreeGlobe:

hehehe, everything about ambode na scam, lake rice, lagos oil.. the guy is better off attending parties cheesy cheesy

I thought I was the only one that observed it o!
The truth will come out when lagos truly chooses their governor. One day will be one day.... it cannot be like this forever. More revenue was generated this year than other years Abi? Simple Christmas decoration could not be done in Lagos again?
It is well.
Don't forget the VVIP is 3M per head in this OLIC3 o! Count the people on that table in that picture.
Taxpayers money at work!!! angry

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Governor Ambode At #OLIC3 by Nobody: 8:31am On Dec 27, 2016
AntiWailer:

Use ur life for something meaningful the way Mark is doing.
Re: PHOTO: Governor Ambode At #OLIC3 by laurel03(m): 8:32am On Dec 27, 2016
FreeGlobe:

buy all your governors are owning nothing less than 1 year salaries to workers? do the maths
that is governors problem... okorocha is yoruba? bayelsa is south west? #yebboowthatred

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PHOTO: Governor Ambode At #OLIC3 by PentiumPro(f): 8:33am On Dec 27, 2016
FreeGlobe:

buy all your governors are owning nothing less than 1 year salaries to workers? do the maths

How many people remain in Igboland for the government to cater for? At any point in time 3/4 of Igbos lives outside Igboland most in SW, North and overseas.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PHOTO: Governor Ambode At #OLIC3 by chimhigher(m): 8:33am On Dec 27, 2016
Ambode my guy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTO: Governor Ambode At #OLIC3 by yedidiah(m): 8:33am On Dec 27, 2016
So VIP seats Na only juice and water plus front seat. Ontop how much
Re: PHOTO: Governor Ambode At #OLIC3 by FreeGlobe(f): 8:34am On Dec 27, 2016
laurel03:
that is governors problem... okorocha is yoruba? bayelsa is south west? #yebboowthatred
hehehehe... governors problem while the larger yoruba population are impoverished.. compare to the east where workers and their families are already expecting their january salaries.. lol
Re: PHOTO: Governor Ambode At #OLIC3 by passyhansome(m): 8:36am On Dec 27, 2016
chibuzorAbia:

Ok why are the Yorubas in those places not trooping to the "developed" Igboland?

And why are the Igbos in "developed" Igboland running away to those Yoruba states and towns?

Honest answers please......

This is a dumb comment I laugh whenever Afonjas claim, and brag about Lagos as if they where the one that developed, I love history though not an historian, Lagos for crying out was former FCT of Nigeria it was developed with South South money (Oil money). Igbos are business minded in nature, that's why you see them all over the world increasing, building empires, making waves all over the world. As for developing the south East, we will achieve it someday.
Re: PHOTO: Governor Ambode At #OLIC3 by FreeGlobe(f): 8:36am On Dec 27, 2016
PentiumPro:

How many people remain in Igboland for the government to cater for? At any point in time 3/4 of Igbos lives outside Igboland most in SW, North and overseas.
the workers that yoruba governors are owning 2 years salaries, are they igbos?

Re: PHOTO: Governor Ambode At #OLIC3 by oluwajaybee: 8:37am On Dec 27, 2016
This same man refused to attend both The Experience10 and 11, sent his wife and deputy respectively. Now he's seated in the midst of his mentions. Is olamide greater than God Almighty? please make use of your brain before u quote me, dont think like a mosquito!
Re: PHOTO: Governor Ambode At #OLIC3 by laurel03(m): 8:38am On Dec 27, 2016
FreeGlobe:

hehehehe... governors problem while the larger yoruba population are impoverished.. compare to the east where workers and their families are already expecting their january salaries.. lol
if you like collect February salary

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PHOTO: Governor Ambode At #OLIC3 by PentiumPro(f): 8:38am On Dec 27, 2016
FreeGlobe:

The bureaucracy in Yorubaland have to be increased to cater for immigrants like you swarming the SW
Do you know why the SW keep creating new LCDA and why Igboland have no need for it? Go figure
I'm sure no Igbo state boast of 1000 staff in the sate Secretariat
Left to FG, the five Igbo states should be merged together and create just 2 states, Imo and Enugu.

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: PHOTO: Governor Ambode At #OLIC3 by ajasa4link: 8:39am On Dec 27, 2016
Favorite1:

I thought I was the only one that observed it o!
The truth will come out when lagos truly chooses their governor. One day will be one day.... it cannot be like this forever. More revenue was generated this year than other years Abi? Simple Christmas decoration could not be done in Lagos again?
It is well.
Don't forget the VVIP is 3M per head in this OLIC3 o! Count the people on that table in that picture.
Taxpayers money at work!!! angry

Why do u people lie without conscience like this now? Are u Olamide's manager that sold the ticket 3m per head?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PHOTO: Governor Ambode At #OLIC3 by MARKone(m): 8:40am On Dec 27, 2016
chibuzorAbia:

Ok why are the Yorubas in those places not trooping to the "developed" Igboland?

And why are the Igbos in "developed" Igboland running away to those Yoruba states and towns?

Honest answers please......

I am not sure you are a True Igbo man. By now, you should know that Igbos naturally don't stay at home, it is in our blood. And it will take the second coming of Jesus Christ to make Igbos come back home, it is just the way we are wired. And so you know, there are a lot of Yorubas in Igbo land, my former maths teacher, way back was a yoruba chap, one even naturalised in my village, and was given a chiftaincy title sometimes ago.
Re: PHOTO: Governor Ambode At #OLIC3 by PentiumPro(f): 8:42am On Dec 27, 2016
MARKone:

I am not sure you are a True Igbo man. By now, you should know that Igbos naturally don't stay at home, it is in our blood. And it will take the second coming of Jesus Christ to make Igbos come back home, it is just the way we are wired.

No wonder, grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTO: Governor Ambode At #OLIC3 by FreeGlobe(f): 8:43am On Dec 27, 2016
PentiumPro:

The bureaucracy in Yorubaland have to be increased to cater for immigrants like you swarming the SW
Do you know why the SW keep creating new LCDA and why Igboland have no need for it? Go figure
I'm sure no Igbo state boast of 1000 staff in the sate Secretariat
In state of osun for instance with around 0.0000001 igbo population, the governor is owning lo less than 3 years salary.. Let yoruba governors pay yoruba workers first then we can talk.. This is not about "immigrants." we are talking indigenous working population here man
Re: PHOTO: Governor Ambode At #OLIC3 by chibuzorAbia: 8:45am On Dec 27, 2016
FreeGlobe:

Your elders are calling you! Come and develop your ancestral land! You can't carry lagos to Aba. Sooner or later Yoruba will ask for their land back.

The political climate is changing ang Igbos are no longer welcomed in YORUBALAND!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PHOTO: Governor Ambode At #OLIC3 by wristbangle: 8:46am On Dec 27, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
This guy they try small but that LAKE rice.na big.scam

They are expecting you in your village. Go home, u no wan go.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PHOTO: Governor Ambode At #OLIC3 by RockHard: 8:46am On Dec 27, 2016

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTO: Governor Ambode At #OLIC3 by PentiumPro(f): 8:46am On Dec 27, 2016
FreeGlobe:

In state of osun for instance with around 0.0000001 igbo population, the governor is owning lo less than 3 years salary.. Let yoruba governors pay yoruba workers first then we can talk.. This is not about "immigrants." we are talking indigenous working population here man

Let IMO pay state workers and stop short changing your fathers and mothers with their meager entitlement, let Enugu Abia pay the 14month half pay he is paying by collecting all the money stolen by OUk and his diabolical ex-friend Orji.
Shameless economic refugee people

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PHOTO: Governor Ambode At #OLIC3 by Corrinthians(m): 8:46am On Dec 27, 2016
FreeGlobe:

hehehe, everything about ambode na scam, lake rice, lagos oil.. the guy is better off attending parties cheesy cheesy
Same as ogbiano with his ugwu and scented leaves and his scam of 25kg rice in 50kg bag.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PHOTO: Governor Ambode At #OLIC3 by MARKone(m): 8:47am On Dec 27, 2016
PentiumPro:

No wonder, grin

Yes wonder, at least we help develop your lands. And yes, Igbo land is largely developed wink
Re: PHOTO: Governor Ambode At #OLIC3 by PentiumPro(f): 8:48am On Dec 27, 2016
wristbangle:

They are expecting you in your village. Go home, u no wan go.

That one don lost from three generations away, they have no where else to go, they are stuck

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTO: Governor Ambode At #OLIC3 by chibuzorAbia: 8:48am On Dec 27, 2016
MARKone:

I am not sure you are a True Igbo man. By now, you should know that Igbos naturally don't stay at home, it is in our blood. And it will take the second coming of Jesus Christ to make Igbos come back home, it is just the way we are wired. And so you know, there are a lot of Yorubas in Igbo land, my former maths teacher, way back was a yoruba chap, one even naturalised in my village, and was given a chiftaincy title sometimes ago.

Nonsense. Is this what you are telling your children? And exactly when did Igbo stopped staying at home? You think your children can claim kaduna or Lagos when they grow up? Igbos are no longer welcomed in many parts of Nigeria now, please read the changing political climate.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PHOTO: Governor Ambode At #OLIC3 by wristbangle: 8:50am On Dec 27, 2016
FreeGlobe:

Yet u and your family ate out of the scam rice. At your age, u still dey masturbate rubbish. Only God know which day u go finally get sense. Your matter don tire everybody.

Abi u think say him resemble £5 million Ugwu/12.5kg re bagged 50kg rice Gov

11 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Yusuf Datti Visit Labour Party Secretariat In Katsina (Pictures) / PHCN Car Turns Bread-Selling Car (Photo) / Akeredolu Sworn In As Ondo Governor (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.