Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,958 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:20 AM

EXPOSED!! See Photos Of The Girl With The BIGGEST Breast On Social Media - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / EXPOSED!! See Photos Of The Girl With The BIGGEST Breast On Social Media (8050 Views)

'I'm So Proud Of My Breast' Slay Queen Shares Her Erotic Breast On Instagramlive / 'i'm So Proud Of My Breast' Slay Queen Shares Her Erotic Breast On Instagramlive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

EXPOSED!! See Photos Of The Girl With The BIGGEST Breast On Social Media by naija4realblog: 8:56am On Dec 27, 2016
A black lady with monstrous breasts has been unveiled from her hiding place on social media as the enigmatic size of her mammary glands causes endless commotion among men.

Her name is simply Haruhi Miwako from Netherlands. She is into amateur modeling. The mind-blogging size of her boobs seems to have carved a niche for her in the society as men across the world storm her page and website to feed their inqusitive eyes.

According to research, her gargantuan breasts have been tested to be real and natural as against enhancement with silicon which has become a trend in the developed world.

The young woman is proud of her body as she boldly flaunts it with pride on her Instagram page to thrill 'thirsty' followers. She has successfully built a community of 149,000 followers on her Instagram page alone.

SEE MORE ROMANTIC PHOTOS CLICK HERE => http://www.naija4real.com/2016/12/exposed-see-photos-of-girl-with-biggest.html

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED!! See Photos Of The Girl With The BIGGEST Breast On Social Media by dingbang(m): 9:02am On Dec 27, 2016
Thank God for bra. A lot of breasts would have been touching grounds

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EXPOSED!! See Photos Of The Girl With The BIGGEST Breast On Social Media by Nobody: 9:02am On Dec 27, 2016
yuck!
Re: EXPOSED!! See Photos Of The Girl With The BIGGEST Breast On Social Media by whitebeard(m): 9:04am On Dec 27, 2016
This is ugly

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED!! See Photos Of The Girl With The BIGGEST Breast On Social Media by darkmarky(m): 9:06am On Dec 27, 2016
hian!
Re: EXPOSED!! See Photos Of The Girl With The BIGGEST Breast On Social Media by Elkay3: 9:13am On Dec 27, 2016
She might be catching lots of attention with it, while I'm here pitying her...

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED!! See Photos Of The Girl With The BIGGEST Breast On Social Media by iamharkinwaley: 9:21am On Dec 27, 2016
Chai Oluwa me ero oooo.....eyin o wa poju?? (God of calmness, is this not much ? )
Re: EXPOSED!! See Photos Of The Girl With The BIGGEST Breast On Social Media by Sexxkillz: 10:19am On Dec 27, 2016
Dumb topic. . . if it is on "social media", it wasn't hidden, therefore, there's nothing to be "exposed". . .

But hey, you cant expect too much from a dumb blogger.
Re: EXPOSED!! See Photos Of The Girl With The BIGGEST Breast On Social Media by mrjaybaba(m): 10:31am On Dec 27, 2016
Dis is huge and gangantua.

I prefer the average size.
cheesy
Re: EXPOSED!! See Photos Of The Girl With The BIGGEST Breast On Social Media by profjossy2: 10:53am On Dec 27, 2016
undecided
Re: EXPOSED!! See Photos Of The Girl With The BIGGEST Breast On Social Media by mayyorr01(m): 10:57am On Dec 27, 2016
Am only pitying her...... it's not normal...
Re: EXPOSED!! See Photos Of The Girl With The BIGGEST Breast On Social Media by sinaj(f): 10:59am On Dec 27, 2016
This one na suffer head Ooooooo! Chei!
Re: EXPOSED!! See Photos Of The Girl With The BIGGEST Breast On Social Media by Kingsley1000(m): 11:03am On Dec 27, 2016
This could be fibroid
Re: EXPOSED!! See Photos Of The Girl With The BIGGEST Breast On Social Media by Deetosin(m): 11:19am On Dec 27, 2016
We bring you interesting, funny and crazy movie scenes from old to new movies..... follow on Instagram "@Movie_mo_"
Re: EXPOSED!! See Photos Of The Girl With The BIGGEST Breast On Social Media by bareal(m): 11:20am On Dec 27, 2016
iamharkinwaley:
Chai Oluwa me ero oooo.....eyin o wa poju?? (God of calmness, is this not much ? )

Èyí ń bẹ ni wọ́n ní kò sí ńkan.
Re: EXPOSED!! See Photos Of The Girl With The BIGGEST Breast On Social Media by lordgolden1(m): 11:21am On Dec 27, 2016
naija4realblog:
A black lady with monstrous breasts has been unveiled from her hiding place on social media as the enigmatic size of her mammary glands causes endless commotion among men.

Her name is simply Haruhi Miwako from Netherlands. She is into amateur modeling. The mind-blogging size of her boobs seems to have carved a niche for her in the society as men across the world storm her page and website to feed their inqusitive eyes.

According to research, her gargantuan breasts have been tested to be real and natural as against enhancement with silicon which has become a trend in the developed world.

The young woman is proud of her body as she boldly flaunts it with pride on her Instagram page to thrill 'thirsty' followers. She has successfully built a community of 149,000 followers on her Instagram page alone.

SEE MORE ROMANTIC PHOTOS CLICK HERE => http://www.naija4real.com/2016/12/exposed-see-photos-of-girl-with-biggest.html
This one is very big#cele prophet's voice #

(1) (Reply)

Sex With Someone's Wife / Guys Would You Allow Your Wife To-be Like This On Your Wedding Day? / Help! She Said I Am The Most Ugliest Person She Has Ever Seen (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.