Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,115 members, 7,807,361 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:45 PM

Muma Gee Celebrates Christmas With Her Children (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Muma Gee Celebrates Christmas With Her Children (Photos) (27638 Views)

Muma Gee, Prince Eke And Their Children Step Out For Lunch / Muma Gee Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today / Muma Gee Celebrates Her 38th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muma Gee Celebrates Christmas With Her Children (Photos) by itsop(m): 10:58am On Dec 27, 2016
Singer, Muma Gee, in light of yuletide, shared these lovely photos of her children with other family members. Her actor husband, Prince Eke, is clearly missing in the photos but this comes as no surprise.

The actor, whose bio now reads ‘single father of three’ recently accused her of adultery and abandoning their children.

“Heart undivided, Love unending…. Christmas chilling with the fruits of my womb, in the city of Abuja. It’s a mother and children’s bond….Family ties forever! To my esteem fans, friends and family, as you all celebrate this yuletide season, your cup of joy shall over flow, for HE is the pillar that holds our lives, God will perfect and direct your steps, receive divine encounter this season… Merry Christmas with Lots of Love”! – Muma Gee

https://diamondcelebrities.org/2016/12/26/special-photos-message-from-muma-gee/

1 Like

Re: Muma Gee Celebrates Christmas With Her Children (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 11:00am On Dec 27, 2016
lovely

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muma Gee Celebrates Christmas With Her Children (Photos) by saxwizard(m): 11:34am On Dec 27, 2016
Good of her
Re: Muma Gee Celebrates Christmas With Her Children (Photos) by ORACLE1975(m): 2:01pm On Dec 27, 2016
I pray that one day I shall be celebrated like her own family.

1 Like

Re: Muma Gee Celebrates Christmas With Her Children (Photos) by ztar(m): 2:02pm On Dec 27, 2016
k

1 Like

Re: Muma Gee Celebrates Christmas With Her Children (Photos) by Abbie45(f): 2:02pm On Dec 27, 2016
Cute

1 Like

Re: Muma Gee Celebrates Christmas With Her Children (Photos) by nellybadas: 2:03pm On Dec 27, 2016
Most marriages would be better off without media interference. Too many cooks spoil the broth.

15 Likes

Re: Muma Gee Celebrates Christmas With Her Children (Photos) by SweetJoystick(m): 2:04pm On Dec 27, 2016
Na she and her husband sabi
Re: Muma Gee Celebrates Christmas With Her Children (Photos) by kenkels: 2:04pm On Dec 27, 2016
This one no waste time hit front page o cry
Re: Muma Gee Celebrates Christmas With Her Children (Photos) by ConcNiggress56(f): 2:05pm On Dec 27, 2016
Lovely

3 Likes

Re: Muma Gee Celebrates Christmas With Her Children (Photos) by LesbianBoy(m): 2:05pm On Dec 27, 2016
Why can't these mumu celebrities stay married sef undecided

2 Likes

Re: Muma Gee Celebrates Christmas With Her Children (Photos) by akandry: 2:05pm On Dec 27, 2016
Lovely family.......by the way am here to get likes as well oya click jare grin grin grin
Re: Muma Gee Celebrates Christmas With Her Children (Photos) by Araoluwa005(m): 2:05pm On Dec 27, 2016
nice picture, but incomplete with out her husband

1 Like

Re: Muma Gee Celebrates Christmas With Her Children (Photos) by iceberryose(m): 2:06pm On Dec 27, 2016
Bloggers must find something talk
Re: Muma Gee Celebrates Christmas With Her Children (Photos) by YeyeGirl(f): 2:07pm On Dec 27, 2016
itsop:
Singer, Muma Gee, in light of yuletide, shared these lovely photos of her children with other family members. Her actor husband, Prince Eke, is clearly missing in the photos but this comes as no surprise.

The actor, whose bio now reads ‘single father of three’ recently accused her of adultery and abandoning their children.

Me am sha nt suprised sha ooo!!! Mr Eke,ndo oooo!! undecided
itsop:

Me am sha nt suprised sha ooo!!! Mr Eke,ndo oooo!!

1 Like

Re: Muma Gee Celebrates Christmas With Her Children (Photos) by queenblossom(f): 2:07pm On Dec 27, 2016
Ok good for her. Waiting to hear her own part of d story
Re: Muma Gee Celebrates Christmas With Her Children (Photos) by bettercreature(m): 2:10pm On Dec 27, 2016
ORACLE1975:
I pray that one day I shall be celebrated like her own family.
Her family is in disaray do not wish to be like anybody pray to God to do the best for you
Why praying to have a fuckaholic who left her children at home and went to Abuja to fuckkk Aboki as a wife?
Source.....HER HUSBAND!

5 Likes

Re: Muma Gee Celebrates Christmas With Her Children (Photos) by yinkslinks(m): 2:10pm On Dec 27, 2016
So na dis kind woman dey still do olosho? I can never give my dike such woman to eat. Mbano tufai kwa! oma ga li ekwensu.
Re: Muma Gee Celebrates Christmas With Her Children (Photos) by ebukason3(m): 2:11pm On Dec 27, 2016
Woman those children belongs to you and him, next time show us a complete family photos(the man included).
Re: Muma Gee Celebrates Christmas With Her Children (Photos) by Trustme2(m): 2:12pm On Dec 27, 2016
Check Check. Checking the difference between the feet and the face. Its a sharp difference o

6 Likes

Re: Muma Gee Celebrates Christmas With Her Children (Photos) by Mopolchi: 2:13pm On Dec 27, 2016
Where her husband dey na? shocked
Re: Muma Gee Celebrates Christmas With Her Children (Photos) by mccoy47(m): 2:15pm On Dec 27, 2016
undecided
Re: Muma Gee Celebrates Christmas With Her Children (Photos) by xreal: 2:15pm On Dec 27, 2016
Nairaland mods should learn to mind their business.

Which one be without her husband again?

Na so dem go dey post any negative and false news about MMM for FP.

Shame go cash dem come dis January.
Re: Muma Gee Celebrates Christmas With Her Children (Photos) by Larablink(f): 2:17pm On Dec 27, 2016
See as bloggers carry there matter for head. What if his not around, so the wife can't take photos with her children. Na wa for all this media people sef.

1 Like

Re: Muma Gee Celebrates Christmas With Her Children (Photos) by MedicalSamwise(m): 2:20pm On Dec 27, 2016
H

Re: Muma Gee Celebrates Christmas With Her Children (Photos) by Ten12(m): 2:27pm On Dec 27, 2016
I heard her husband took a break from fatherhood
Re: Muma Gee Celebrates Christmas With Her Children (Photos) by Justbeingreal(m): 2:35pm On Dec 27, 2016
All of them na otolo
Re: Muma Gee Celebrates Christmas With Her Children (Photos) by vanndubi: 2:41pm On Dec 27, 2016
He's the man behind the camera.

1 Like

Re: Muma Gee Celebrates Christmas With Her Children (Photos) by dmola(m): 4:52pm On Dec 27, 2016
[quote author=Abbie45 post=52299894]Cute[/quot

Hi
Re: Muma Gee Celebrates Christmas With Her Children (Photos) by omoadeleye(m): 8:39pm On Dec 27, 2016
shey e come mean ni?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Seyi Law's Daughter, Tiwaloluwa Oluwademiladeola Chidera Aviella, In London / Comedian Tee-A Poses With Yakubu Ayegbeni / Ali Baba & Wife, Mary Akpobome Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.