Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,953 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:05 AM

Top Secret Wisdom For Living To All Nairaland Christians Come 2017 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Top Secret Wisdom For Living To All Nairaland Christians Come 2017 (564 Views)

Christians, Come And Answer This Question. / Nairaland Christians Please Explain These Images. Don't Run Away. / The Mental Disorder Called Atheism. Must Read For All Nairaland Christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top Secret Wisdom For Living To All Nairaland Christians Come 2017 by Bobmaintain: 11:34am On Dec 27, 2016
#*TOP SECRET*#

In this forthcoming year, I see a Net-braking Wealth Transfer coming to Christians. But it won't come to the unprepared.

Please never let your salary be your only source of income! Invest in any good thing that works. Sow your seeds both night and day, coz you don't know the one that will sprout.

Be fruitful with your head (many people make good money via thinking alone).
Be fruitful with your eyes (people also make money via seeing and reading for others).
Be fruitful with your ears ( I have seen people making good fortune just by listening to people pouring out their hearts and confiding in them).
Be fruitful with your mouth ( I have made some fortune just by speaking to people in diverse gatherings).
Be fruitful with your hands (I have made some good money playing the keyboard and guitars as a gospel artist, others have also made a fortune by engaging their hands!).
Be fruitful with your legs ( people are still making money just kicking that round object into the goal post).

Now, how about a combination of some of these stuffs?
How come you are still poor and beggarly?
It is an Insult to God and Man for you to have only one source of income.
Why? (I'm glad you asked!)
Because you can be fruitful with your head, eyes, ears, nose, mouth, hands and legs. Because you are under-utilizing your potentials!
This wealth-transfer will only come to you if you are prepared!
I pray you partake of it in Jesus Name! Amen! Remain blest forever!

Please feel free to add yours. Don't just read and pass!

Cc: OAM4J, Lalasticlala, Ishilove, Dominique, Mynd44
Re: Top Secret Wisdom For Living To All Nairaland Christians Come 2017 by Beey(f): 5:20am On Jan 05, 2023
Hi there, saw you tried messaging me but, I’ve lost that account. Lost the password & have since changed the phone number registered. Working to recover it.

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 01/01/17 / Rev Father Martins Undergo Torture To Be Like Jesus / “I Do Not Hate Muslims Or Fulanis” …apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts Officially

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.