Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:06 AM

23 Amazingly Breathtaking Photos Of Life Inside The Womb!!! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 23 Amazingly Breathtaking Photos Of Life Inside The Womb!!! (1378 Views)

This Is How Twins Look Like In The Womb, It's So Cute / Doctor Amputates A Healthy Baby Who Was Thought To Have Died In The Womb (Pics) / Nigerian Surgeon Removes Baby From Womb, Operates On Her Tumor, Returns Her Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

23 Amazingly Breathtaking Photos Of Life Inside The Womb!!! by Iyomomoreloaded: 11:58am On Dec 27, 2016
Swedish photojournalist Lennart Nilsson gained global recognition after his mind-blowing photo series of human embryos got published in Life magazine in 1965. After spending 10-12 years trying to photograph the start and development of human fetus, Nilsson finally got perfect images that showed the conception and growth process of the embryo.
So how did he manage to capture such images? Using a cystoscope. Cystoscope is a medical instrument used to examine the urinary bladder, to which Nilsson attached a small camera and a tiny light and captured the process of child birth inside a mother’s womb.
Nilsson’s marvellous photograph collection was republished into a book version titled A Child is Born , which sold more than 8 million copies within the first week. There’s no doubt that what he created is truly magnificent and something everyone should see.

What do you think of these photos?

2 Likes

Re: 23 Amazingly Breathtaking Photos Of Life Inside The Womb!!! by Kenzico(m): 12:00pm On Dec 27, 2016
Holy Lord!!!

Baba God you too much!
Re: 23 Amazingly Breathtaking Photos Of Life Inside The Womb!!! by Kenzico(m): 12:01pm On Dec 27, 2016
tongue Post more!
Re: 23 Amazingly Breathtaking Photos Of Life Inside The Womb!!! by generalstingz(m): 12:01pm On Dec 27, 2016
Hmmm
Re: 23 Amazingly Breathtaking Photos Of Life Inside The Womb!!! by Iyomomoreloaded: 12:08pm On Dec 27, 2016

1 Like

Re: 23 Amazingly Breathtaking Photos Of Life Inside The Womb!!! by Iyomomoreloaded: 12:17pm On Dec 27, 2016
More...

Re: 23 Amazingly Breathtaking Photos Of Life Inside The Womb!!! by Iyomomoreloaded: 12:22pm On Dec 27, 2016

1 Like

Re: 23 Amazingly Breathtaking Photos Of Life Inside The Womb!!! by ajokebelle(f): 12:26pm On Dec 27, 2016
Wow, such carefully and wonderfully created being.
God is great

Some mad will now come and throw this one away in the gutter.
Re: 23 Amazingly Breathtaking Photos Of Life Inside The Womb!!! by marshalcarter: 12:38pm On Dec 27, 2016
op....coman complete it naaaaa....waris dis??....Maybe sum ppl no form complete from womb dats why dey end up in bustop collectin #20 sha grin those set of ppl shagrin grin

and sum imbeciles would say GOD doesn't existundecided

1 Like

Re: 23 Amazingly Breathtaking Photos Of Life Inside The Womb!!! by Iyomomoreloaded: 1:03pm On Dec 27, 2016
. . .

1 Like

Re: 23 Amazingly Breathtaking Photos Of Life Inside The Womb!!! by Iyomomoreloaded: 1:14pm On Dec 27, 2016

1 Like

Re: 23 Amazingly Breathtaking Photos Of Life Inside The Womb!!! by Iyomomoreloaded: 1:22pm On Dec 27, 2016
marshalcarter:
op....coman complete it naaaaa....waris dis??....Maybe sum ppl no form complete from womb dats why dey end up in bustop collectin #20 sha grin those set of ppl shagrin grin

and sum imbeciles would say GOD doesn't existundecided
You are funny, but very correct. Lol grin
Re: 23 Amazingly Breathtaking Photos Of Life Inside The Womb!!! by dominique(f): 1:30pm On Dec 27, 2016
I can never get tired of seeimg pictures like these. I've seen a two hour documentary from conception to birth on natgeo, so amazing.
Re: 23 Amazingly Breathtaking Photos Of Life Inside The Womb!!! by enchantedone(f): 1:51pm On Dec 27, 2016
wow! life is really beautiful
Re: 23 Amazingly Breathtaking Photos Of Life Inside The Womb!!! by omotolly22(f): 3:01pm On Dec 27, 2016
wow amazing
Re: 23 Amazingly Breathtaking Photos Of Life Inside The Womb!!! by sisisioge: 4:11pm On Dec 27, 2016
Oh my! Hallelujah! I'm so ready dear Lord!

1 Like

Re: 23 Amazingly Breathtaking Photos Of Life Inside The Womb!!! by Nobody: 4:28pm On Dec 27, 2016
God is great grin
Re: 23 Amazingly Breathtaking Photos Of Life Inside The Womb!!! by Nobody: 9:52pm On Dec 27, 2016
There is a GOD somewhere
Re: 23 Amazingly Breathtaking Photos Of Life Inside The Womb!!! by Cutiekatty: 2:02am On Dec 28, 2016
God isi awesome and wonderful.
Re: 23 Amazingly Breathtaking Photos Of Life Inside The Womb!!! by Nobody: 4:38am On Dec 28, 2016
The handiworks of a magnificent God.
Re: 23 Amazingly Breathtaking Photos Of Life Inside The Womb!!! by malakus(m): 6:43am On Dec 28, 2016
Wow
Re: 23 Amazingly Breathtaking Photos Of Life Inside The Womb!!! by Guru9ja(m): 8:12am On Dec 28, 2016
This is exactly what happened wen I was about coming into this world in Jeremiah 1:4 God knew me.

1 Like

Re: 23 Amazingly Breathtaking Photos Of Life Inside The Womb!!! by Guru9ja(m): 8:18am On Dec 28, 2016
cc: lalasticlala seun
Re: 23 Amazingly Breathtaking Photos Of Life Inside The Womb!!! by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 11:07am On Dec 28, 2016
I am speechless right now but what can i say.
GOD is indeed awesome. And to believe some folks after seeing these beautiful pictures would still say there is no GOD, then they are definitely caught off from reality and living in a fool's paradise.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Complications And Treatment Of Epididymitis / Batlan Cosmetics/organic Store / Foods That Makes You Last Longer IN BED

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.