Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,199 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:31 AM

Piuni Global Technology, Telecoms  & Bill-payment Business Opportunity - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Piuni Global Technology, Telecoms  & Bill-payment Business Opportunity (3267 Views)

Get Started With Piuni Global Technology, Telecoms & Bill-payment Business / My Piuni Experience / PIUNI Global Business Oppotunity - Support, Q&A, Training and News Update Zone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Piuni Global Technology, Telecoms  & Bill-payment Business Opportunity by kennethkaycee(m): 12:30pm On Dec 27, 2016
This is an opportunity that has muddled everything you call your lifestyle into one piece and these things I call your lifestyle are inevitable in any human being's life whether RICH, POOR OR MIDDLE-CLASS and they are as follows as follows:

U-SIM

Is a universal SIM card that allows you to have over 17 different lines in just one SIM card, which means that you can be in any part of the world and make / receive calls even with your local line without roaming...

N.B: every transaction that occurs on any of these listed platforms, you get paid on them for life and on over different people doing the same thing in 140 countries of the world and still counting...

U-PAY-

we live in a transactional world, a world of paying and being paid.

Pay for any merchants services... e.g Digital / Cable TV, Groceries... name it

#Over 57,000 Merchants Globally!!!

U-BILL-

pay for Utilities from anywhere around the world, Tax, Health, Insurance, Taxi, Aviation, Education etc...

remember these are transactions!

U-CHAT-

you have the ability to do all that your current chat platform does and much more (e.g can accommodate over 5,000 participants in a group or broadcast), highly secretive and above all can send and receive money with it just like the UBER-APP, remember it's a transaction!

U-TOP UP-

imagine you can top up your mobile phone just the way you've already been doing with your Bank App, ATM machines and every other e-platforms... Now with Piuni you can get paid as you and everyone else does same thing...

U-BROWSE-

do you know how mozilla, UCbrowser, Opera Mini, Safari, Chrome etc make their money?

A fraction of your data counts for them each time you and everyone else in the world go online through their platform!

Now U-BROWSE has been designed to give you same

U-NIT-

as we have Facebook and Facebook Messenger/WhatsApp, so also is the U-NIT and U-CHAT!

These are Apps that are ready to replace Facebook and WhatsApp on all BlackBerry phones as we speak

Pause!..

I'm Loving this...

U-KIND-

Is a gift voucher you can send to loved ones anywhere in the world and remember once more, these are all seen as transactions and it is super paycheck for you and everyone else who would see the PIUNI Vision!

U-WORLD-

access the world's most advanced market place... and every transaction done is a paycheck for you!

U-SKILL-

is a Piuni platform that brings all professionals together including "handymen" and each time their services is sort after...

It's a transaction and you can get paid!

AND SO MUCH MORE AND THE BEST PART IS YOU GET PAID IN 14-WAYS![size=8pt][/size]

GET BACK WITH ME ON: SEE MY SIGNATURE BELOW FOR MY (WHATSAPP) NUMBER TO LEARN HOW YOU GET STARTED ASAP!

#SHARE WITH LOVED ONES!!!
#Y.E.P- Young Elites & Professionals
#PIUNI GLOBAL TELECOMS OPPORTUNITY

Re: Piuni Global Technology, Telecoms  & Bill-payment Business Opportunity by opejole: 1:05pm On Dec 27, 2016
kennethkaycee:
This is an opportunity that has muddled everything you call your lifestyle into one piece and these things I call your lifestyle are inevitable in any human being's life whether RICH, POOR OR MIDDLE-CLASS and they are as follows as follows:

U-SIM

Is a universal SIM card that allows you to have over 17 different lines in just one SIM card, which means that you can be in any part of the world and make / receive calls even with your local line without roaming...

N.B: every transaction that occurs on any of these listed platforms, you get paid on them for life and on over different people doing the same thing in 140 countries of the world and still counting...

U-PAY-

we live in a transactional world, a world of paying and being paid.

Pay for any merchants services... e.g Digital / Cable TV, Groceries... name it

#Over 57,000 Merchants Globally!!!

U-BILL-

pay for Utilities from anywhere around the world, Tax, Health, Insurance, Taxi, Aviation, Education etc...

remember these are transactions!

U-CHAT-

you have the ability to do all that your current chat platform does and much more (e.g can accommodate over 5,000 participants in a group or broadcast), highly secretive and above all can send and receive money with it just like the UBER-APP, remember it's a transaction!

U-TOP UP-

imagine you can top up your mobile phone just the way you've already been doing with your Bank App, ATM machines and every other e-platforms... Now with Piuni you can get paid as you and everyone else does same thing...

U-BROWSE-

do you know how mozilla, UCbrowser, Opera Mini, Safari, Chrome etc make their money?

A fraction of your data counts for them each time you and everyone else in the world go online through their platform!

Now U-BROWSE has been designed to give you same

U-NIT-

as we have Facebook and Facebook Messenger/WhatsApp, so also is the U-NIT and U-CHAT!

These are Apps that are ready to replace Facebook and WhatsApp on all BlackBerry phones as we speak

Pause!..

I'm Loving this...

U-KIND-

Is a gift voucher you can send to loved ones anywhere in the world and remember once more, these are all seen as transactions and it is super paycheck for you and everyone else who would see the PIUNI Vision!

U-WORLD-

access the world's most advanced market place... and every transaction done is a paycheck for you!

U-SKILL-

is a Piuni platform that brings all professionals together including "handymen" and each time their services is sort after...

It's a transaction and you can get paid!

AND SO MUCH MORE AND THE BEST PART IS YOU GET PAID IN 14-WAYS![size=8pt][/size]

GET BACK WITH ME ON: SEE MY SIGNATURE BELOW FOR MY (WHATSAPP) NUMBER TO LEARN HOW YOU GET STARTED ASAP!

#SHARE WITH LOVED ONES!!!
#Y.E.P- Young Elites & Professionals
#PIUNI GLOBAL TELECOMS OPPORTUNITY
am loving dis
Re: Piuni Global Technology, Telecoms  & Bill-payment Business Opportunity by kennethkaycee(m): 2:41pm On Dec 27, 2016
#PICTURES-SPEAKS!

Re: Piuni Global Technology, Telecoms  & Bill-payment Business Opportunity by kennethkaycee(m): 2:43pm On Dec 27, 2016
Your Bill Payments in one spot

Re: Piuni Global Technology, Telecoms  & Bill-payment Business Opportunity by kennethkaycee(m): 2:49pm On Dec 27, 2016
Can you beat this chat platform grin
Soon it will go Viral and some smart guys like yourself and I (those who would pioneer its use will smile to the bank every second just as Zuckerberg and the Google Guys are currently doing) grin shocked shocked

Re: Piuni Global Technology, Telecoms  & Bill-payment Business Opportunity by kennethkaycee(m): 2:53pm On Dec 27, 2016
How many people do you know who makes use of Top Up (AIR-TIME Voucher) on their phones grin

I'm SUPER LOVING MY BIZ WITH PIUNI!

Re: Piuni Global Technology, Telecoms  & Bill-payment Business Opportunity by kennethkaycee(m): 11:02am On Dec 28, 2016
You might want to see this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yrtuTTZ7b1Q

*Click and watch now, Only 3MB!*

_*#Share-With-Loved-Ones...*_

Re: Piuni Global Technology, Telecoms  & Bill-payment Business Opportunity by kennethkaycee(m): 7:53am On Dec 29, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AV181lSLAD0

*Click and watch now, Only 2MB!*

Re: Piuni Global Technology, Telecoms  & Bill-payment Business Opportunity by kennethkaycee(m): 3:03pm On Dec 29, 2016
You can now even send Gift Vouchers to reletives abroad shocked shocked shocked
SUPER AMAZING grin grin grin

Re: Piuni Global Technology, Telecoms  & Bill-payment Business Opportunity by kennethkaycee(m): 3:41pm On Dec 29, 2016
Re: Piuni Global Technology, Telecoms  & Bill-payment Business Opportunity by kennethkaycee(m): 3:44pm On Dec 29, 2016
Re: Piuni Global Technology, Telecoms  & Bill-payment Business Opportunity by kennethkaycee(m): 3:45pm On Dec 29, 2016
Re: Piuni Global Technology, Telecoms  & Bill-payment Business Opportunity by kennethkaycee(m): 8:53am On Jan 02, 2017
A Prosperous New Year to you all grin

This is to call to mind for everyone who's affiliated with Piuni that the African Launch of the Company is slated for this Month January 14th to be Precise with the Nigeria market taking the lead (I.e our market opens first for Nigeria for the entire continent of Africa) with our own very African Director David Olowe pioneering all the events with every affiliate on board...

Come on board today and be a part of this global brand from the on set.
GET BACK WITH ME NOW ON HOW YOU CAN BE A PART OF THE HISTORY WHICH IS BEING MADE RIGHT UNDER YOUR NOSE shocked shocked shocked

HAPPY NEW YEAR grin

Re: Piuni Global Technology, Telecoms  & Bill-payment Business Opportunity by Klassicjimmy(m): 11:05am On Jan 02, 2017
Pls shed more light on this and help us earn something from this
Re: Piuni Global Technology, Telecoms  & Bill-payment Business Opportunity by kennethkaycee(m): 2:23pm On Jan 03, 2017
I've given you the directives on what to do if you need the information, this is no small business, actually this is a business of the kabals, but Piuni has decided to locate the people first and not them (Kabals)
My policy is, you need something, GO FOR IT!

For you to know it's no small kid business, I'll show you a flier of one of our past events last year, October to be precise, the ticket fee will make you understand how valuable the information is...

N.B: this opportunity is not for everyone, it is for people who want to cause a drastic change in their entire financial state and be part of history!

Re: Piuni Global Technology, Telecoms  & Bill-payment Business Opportunity by kennethkaycee(m): 9:01pm On Jan 03, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yrtuTTZ7b1Q

*Click and watch now, Only 3MB!*
Re: Piuni Global Technology, Telecoms  & Bill-payment Business Opportunity by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jan 03, 2017
Following. I sent you a message on Whatsapp as you directed. Hoping to hear from you ASAP. Thanks
Re: Piuni Global Technology, Telecoms  & Bill-payment Business Opportunity by kennethkaycee(m): 12:18am On Jan 04, 2017
Rays123:
Following. I sent you a message on Whatsapp as you directed. Hoping to hear from you ASAP. Thanks

Good!
I believe I must have responded accordingly grin
Re: Piuni Global Technology, Telecoms  & Bill-payment Business Opportunity by kennethkaycee(m): 10:41am On Jan 05, 2017
Good Morning Beautiful people!

Someone once said, the secret of getting ahead is getting started, so it's high time you positioned your entire generation for a global wealth shift,

CLICK NOW TO FIND OUT!

CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW FOR SOME INSIGHT FIRST ON WHAT THIS OPPORTUNITY ENTAILS, THEN YOU WATCH THE VIDEOS EMBEDED...

https://piunitelecomsbusiness.

https://piunitelecomsbusiness./2016/12/27/piuni-global-technology-telecoms-bill-payment-business-opportunity/

CALL/WHATSAPP: SEE THE TEXT SIGNATURE BELOW

HAPPY VIEWING

Re: Piuni Global Technology, Telecoms  & Bill-payment Business Opportunity by kennethkaycee(m): 10:07am On Mar 31, 2017
JOIN OUR TELEGRAM TUTORIALS NOW: https:///joinchat/AAAAAEJKkdlzZdF9J7f41Q

Re: Piuni Global Technology, Telecoms  & Bill-payment Business Opportunity by Splinz(m): 3:26pm On Apr 01, 2017
How far have you gone with this opportunity?

cc: kennethkaycee
Re: Piuni Global Technology, Telecoms  & Bill-payment Business Opportunity by kennethkaycee(m): 1:14pm On Apr 02, 2017
Splinz:
How far have you gone with this opportunity?

cc: kennethkaycee

Well if you must know Sir, I'm not one of those who blow up the Internet with vague claims on earnings (most of whom are broke anyway), but I talk with passion especially as my mission is to change lives of the common man I meet every day...

Well to answer your question, I got plugged into this opportunity late last year and because very active by December, today through this same opportunity I have bought a Land for my mum and began building on it which is almost completed (I started very broke, had lost great amount of money into the online world exploring different opportunities and wasn't even credit worthy when I saw Piuni which means I had exhausted all avenues...)

So with the above and my current result not mentioning other things lined up which I will say I've been blessed with through this opportunity (By The Grace Of God)
Quantify how far I've gone...

These this are not tales when we get interacting do ask me for proofs (I ain't kidding).
Re: Piuni Global Technology, Telecoms  & Bill-payment Business Opportunity by kennethkaycee(m): 8:42am On Apr 03, 2017
Get the early bird advantage in this global telecoms opportunity today!

JOIN OUR TELEGRAM TUTORIALS NOW:https:///joinchat/AAAAAEJKkdlzZdF9J7f41Q

Re: Piuni Global Technology, Telecoms  & Bill-payment Business Opportunity by lonelydora: 6:52am On Jul 18, 2017
Op, you have started again ooooo.
Re: Piuni Global Technology, Telecoms  & Bill-payment Business Opportunity by kennethkaycee(m): 1:08pm On Jul 25, 2017
GET INFORMED TODAY

IGNORANCE IS A DISEASE!!!

(1) (Reply)

You Can Start A Good Business With Us Right Now! / Information On Where To Buy Liquid Silicone Rubberr / BAXI BOX - Your One-stop Shop Device

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.