Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,694 members, 7,802,034 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:17 AM

Two OAU Students Die In Less Than 24 Hours (Photos) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Two OAU Students Die In Less Than 24 Hours (Photos) (43774 Views)

OAU Students Sing 'Soapy' In Class, Lecturer Looks On / Two UNILAG Students Die In Hotel Fire (Photos) / A Male And Female OAU Students Die (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two OAU Students Die In Less Than 24 Hours (Photos) by Nickymezor(f): 9:15pm On Dec 27, 2016
May their souls rest in peace
Re: Two OAU Students Die In Less Than 24 Hours (Photos) by Nobody: 9:16pm On Dec 27, 2016
Soo sad
Re: Two OAU Students Die In Less Than 24 Hours (Photos) by Musty856(m): 9:16pm On Dec 27, 2016
Normally when I hear death news and all or read them on here , I get emotional and worry over the dead ones, the pains they felt and how they died and I am even more curious about what they are dealing with "after death".. but it's so sad that these days, almost all the time when I come online on nairaland, I see so many sad news about people deaths well especially students that it no longer touches my heart as deep as it used to. .. Sad reality of life, death has to be a daily occurrence worldwide .
Re: Two OAU Students Die In Less Than 24 Hours (Photos) by seenter84: 9:17pm On Dec 27, 2016
Rip

Any fg na ritual
Re: Two OAU Students Die In Less Than 24 Hours (Photos) by bebe2(f): 9:18pm On Dec 27, 2016
CHARLOE:

I say this too, but just wondering y his mercy didn't cover them? Is it possible theres nothing like mercy/favour for us? Maybe we're just lucky

grin grin

I just dey look

Shadows and illusions cool
Re: Two OAU Students Die In Less Than 24 Hours (Photos) by bebe2(f): 9:20pm On Dec 27, 2016
Musty856:
Normally when I hear death news and all or read them on here , I get emotional and worry over the dead ones, the pains they felt and how they died and I am even more curious about what they are dealing with "after death".. but it's so sad that these days, almost all the time when I come online on nairaland, I see so many sad news about people deaths well especially students that it no longer touches my heart as deep as it used to. .. Sad reality of life, death has to be a daily occurrence worldwide .

Yep it's called DESENSITISATION .

1 Like

Re: Two OAU Students Die In Less Than 24 Hours (Photos) by Jacko1(m): 9:21pm On Dec 27, 2016
Sad RIP
Re: Two OAU Students Die In Less Than 24 Hours (Photos) by gaskiyamagana: 9:21pm On Dec 27, 2016
This is a lesson that we come to this world to worship. Death can come at any time but if it meet one as a true beliver and worshiper of God, he or she has no problem no matter the state death come.
Re: Two OAU Students Die In Less Than 24 Hours (Photos) by InfinixMine: 9:21pm On Dec 27, 2016
FisifunKododada:
cry Jesu!!! blood of Sango!!!! cry

Wetin Jesus and Sango dey find together.. But really y do people find it funny to abuse the most high name.

The Muslims will never try such with Allah or Prophet Mohammed..

Jesu or Jesus whatever you call him in your tongue He's the King of Kings and Lord over All.
Re: Two OAU Students Die In Less Than 24 Hours (Photos) by ArabMopol(m): 9:24pm On Dec 27, 2016
Dullard buhari is an incompetent useless old lazy cowardice cow TUFIAKWA
Re: Two OAU Students Die In Less Than 24 Hours (Photos) by Nobody: 9:24pm On Dec 27, 2016
When yorubas have decided to form alliance with the north dats wot u keep hearing.....
Re: Two OAU Students Die In Less Than 24 Hours (Photos) by Josephamstrong1(m): 9:27pm On Dec 27, 2016
DebbyChris:
May their souls rest in perfect peace.

Can anyperson or thing be perfect esle God?
Can I say perfect Debby?
Nada like perfect peace.
Neither can u write RIPP.
U get now?
Re: Two OAU Students Die In Less Than 24 Hours (Photos) by JuneOctober(f): 9:27pm On Dec 27, 2016
Not so good to my eyes. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Two OAU Students Die In Less Than 24 Hours (Photos) by FemiLastBorn(m): 9:28pm On Dec 27, 2016
angry R.I.P. God Protect Us all
Re: Two OAU Students Die In Less Than 24 Hours (Photos) by JuneOctober(f): 9:29pm On Dec 27, 2016
FemiLastBorn:
angry R.I.P. God Protect Us all
grin why you dey vex dey say RIP?
Re: Two OAU Students Die In Less Than 24 Hours (Photos) by Nobody: 9:29pm On Dec 27, 2016
What a waste of our future leaders and talents. RIP to you both.
Re: Two OAU Students Die In Less Than 24 Hours (Photos) by FisifunKododada: 9:29pm On Dec 27, 2016
InfinixMine:

Wetin Jesus and Sango dey find together.. But really y do people find it funny to abuse the most high name.
The Muslims will never try such with Allah or Prophet Mohammed..
Jesu or Jesus whatever you call him in your tongue He's the King of Kings and Lord over All.

wat is ur problem dis guy? Is it a crime to love Sango and Jesu? Please don't provoke me dis evening.

1 Like

Re: Two OAU Students Die In Less Than 24 Hours (Photos) by asumo12: 9:33pm On Dec 27, 2016
Ariyke:
Not again cry

Ariyike!

cry
Re: Two OAU Students Die In Less Than 24 Hours (Photos) by Toluensdollars(m): 9:36pm On Dec 27, 2016
Rip to d dead
Re: Two OAU Students Die In Less Than 24 Hours (Photos) by Harinholar(f): 9:39pm On Dec 27, 2016
Can't believe there is no doctor to attend to her @d teaching hospital complex...Dat am very sure of....Rip to the dead
Re: Two OAU Students Die In Less Than 24 Hours (Photos) by InvertedHammer: 9:40pm On Dec 27, 2016
Ghydyon:
While the entire University community of Obafemi Awolowo University were mourning over the lost of a 400level student of the department of medicine and surgery OLUWASEUN OLORUNFEMI on the 25th of December who was knock down by a hit and run vehicle on the 20th of December. In less than 24hours, another death of a student was also recorded in the University. She is a 100level student of Education and English, it was learnt that OYELEYE TAIWO passed out at the University teaching hospital on the 26th of December after complaining of severe headache where no doctor was there to attend to her during the festive period.
As at the time of filing this report, the nature of her sickness has not been made known.

We want to use this medium to appeal to the federal government to look into the health sector.

May their souls rest in perfect peace

*Modified

Source
http://www.newstrackplatform.com/2016/12/oau-two-students-die-during-festive.html?m=1

//

No comment.
//
Re: Two OAU Students Die In Less Than 24 Hours (Photos) by FemiLastBorn(m): 9:42pm On Dec 27, 2016
JuneOctober:

grin why you dey vex dey say RIP?
. I jus de vex 4 Dem Yeye Doctors now
Re: Two OAU Students Die In Less Than 24 Hours (Photos) by Nobody: 9:44pm On Dec 27, 2016
ednut1:
rip, be like na to run comot dis useless country sure pass
Bros you're going nowhere, for better for worse ni. We're in this together.
Re: Two OAU Students Die In Less Than 24 Hours (Photos) by Korinnesta: 9:48pm On Dec 27, 2016
May their souls rest in peace
Re: Two OAU Students Die In Less Than 24 Hours (Photos) by yetty247(f): 9:49pm On Dec 27, 2016
God have mercy on Me, My Family and Friends both known and unknown.... bad news everywhere about students and coppers(God have mercy)
Re: Two OAU Students Die In Less Than 24 Hours (Photos) by JuneOctober(f): 9:51pm On Dec 27, 2016
FemiLastBorn:
. I jus de vex 4 Dem Yeye Doctors now
Sometimes I no gree blame them. I remember the time my mom's office went on strike simply because FG refused to pay them salary for like two months. This FG sometimes do not encourage our health workers to discharge their duties effectively... This can contribute to this matter we dey yarn.
A federal hospital can't be shut down totally because of Xmas or whatever. You would still see staff around. Either they're on strike or sth else happened.

1 Like

Re: Two OAU Students Die In Less Than 24 Hours (Photos) by kingimmaculate(m): 9:52pm On Dec 27, 2016
May there soul rest in peace. disturbing
Re: Two OAU Students Die In Less Than 24 Hours (Photos) by AntiWailer: 9:53pm On Dec 27, 2016
alexiej:

What sort of negligence is this naw. No doctor? This country just keeps disappointing me. And our leaders keep traveling out for their own treatment.... With our money...

That is one disappointment from the f00ls in charge.

When they dnt believe in our health sector, how will they improve it.
Re: Two OAU Students Die In Less Than 24 Hours (Photos) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Dec 27, 2016
CHARLOE:

I say this too, but just wondering y his mercy didn't cover them? Is it possible theres nothing like mercy/favour for us? Maybe we're just lucky
I don't believe in luck but in God's mercy
Re: Two OAU Students Die In Less Than 24 Hours (Photos) by FemiLastBorn(m): 9:54pm On Dec 27, 2016
JuneOctober:

Sometimes I no gree blame them. I remember the time my mom's office went on strike simply because FG refused to pay them salary for like two months. This FG sometimes do not encourage our health workers to discharge their duties effectively... This can contribute to this matter we dey yarn.
A federal hospital can't be shut down totally because of Xmas or whatever. You would still see staff around. Either they're on strike or sth else happened.
. Tru Sha. Mke God Jus Epp nd Protect us. Bt som idiots wil stil com Here and Blame buhari
Re: Two OAU Students Die In Less Than 24 Hours (Photos) by Nobody: 9:59pm On Dec 27, 2016
lofty900:
No doctor to attend to her in a teaching hospital? This country truly stinks!
Please what happened to the health centre?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We Are Using 1992 Calendar In 2020 / Owolabi Habeebah Olayinka Graduates With A 7.0 CGPA From University Of Ibadan / Nigerian Girl & Her Mother Graduate From The Same School At The Same Time.Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.