Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:49 AM

JJC Skillz Prays For Funke Akindele, His Wife, After Prophesy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / JJC Skillz Prays For Funke Akindele, His Wife, After Prophesy (39509 Views)

Police Take Funke Akindele To Court With Her Husband, JJC Skillz Over Lockdown / JJC Skillz 43rd Birthday Party Amid Coronavirus. Funke Akindele Under Fire / Father's Day: Funke Akindele Shares Photos Of Her Husband JJC Skillz & Twins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

JJC Skillz Prays For Funke Akindele, His Wife, After Prophesy by Nobody: 2:07pm On Dec 27, 2016
Nollywood actress Funke Akindele has finally found true, pure, the best love, guys. If you doubt me, just read these amazing prayers her husband JJC Skillz made for her on his Snapchat account.

You recall yesterday that Prophet Faleyimu's prophesied that Funke won't have children if she doesn't pray seriously. He had said:

A popular actress in Nollywood, Funke Akindele who was once in the Yoruba movie industry should pray deeply so as to have children. Without special prayers, she won’t have a child before she dies because she is destined to be wealthy and famous but not destined to have a child and stable husband until she engages herself in the special prayer.

Whosoever marries her must have another reason because the issue of not having a child will keep coming up and it will scatter the marriage.
If she refuses to do the prayer, she will end up adopting a child and by that time, she will be living alone without husband. Another grace she has is to marry a pastor who can fight the battle on her behalf with prayers.

JJC has nullified all that prophecy and revealed that loving Funke Akindele changed him. What he wrote below:

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/12/funke-akindele-husband-jjc-skills-prays-her-.html

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: JJC Skillz Prays For Funke Akindele, His Wife, After Prophesy by BEENUEL(m): 2:09pm On Dec 27, 2016
The children prayers.....I say Amen to that,

But the love profess I don't give a Bleep!.. look over there that's lalasticlala, try him, maybe he give a Bleep undecided

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: JJC Skillz Prays For Funke Akindele, His Wife, After Prophesy by Nobody: 2:09pm On Dec 27, 2016
more

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: JJC Skillz Prays For Funke Akindele, His Wife, After Prophesy by Nobody: 2:10pm On Dec 27, 2016
lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: JJC Skillz Prays For Funke Akindele, His Wife, After Prophesy by whirlwind7(m): 2:11pm On Dec 27, 2016
grin

So, he actually believed what that lunatic in the guise of a prophet said?
Personally, I won't dignify the charlatan with a response. Africans can be so disgusting the way they let spiritual/religious issues as well as superstition to rule and ruin their lives.

Its high time a law is enacted to jail all them false prophets for at least 6 months whenever they publicly make any false prophecy.
Bunch of hungry tricksters.

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: JJC Skillz Prays For Funke Akindele, His Wife, After Prophesy by Kondomatic(m): 2:19pm On Dec 27, 2016
whirlwind7:
grin

Personally, I won't dignify the charlatan with a response. Africans can be so disgusting the way they let spiritual/religious issues as well as superstition to rule and ruin their lives.

Its high time a law is enacted to jail all them false prophets for at least 6 months whenever they publicly make any false prophecy.
You sound frustrated bro

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: JJC Skillz Prays For Funke Akindele, His Wife, After Prophesy by IMASTEX: 3:15pm On Dec 27, 2016
okay
Re: JJC Skillz Prays For Funke Akindele, His Wife, After Prophesy by MizMyColi(f): 3:15pm On Dec 27, 2016
whirlwind7:
grin

Even if he doesn't want to believe, it is only normal to be somewhat scared, especially if you grew up in a setting like Nigeria where men of God are ascribed more powers than God himself.

There is power in the tongue.
Life and death have their HQs there.

If you believe some bible stories, you will see where a prophet who has no lineage with an individual lays some blessings or curse and they come to pass.

Now we do not know what kind of spirit rules that prophet....
But this singular act that Funke's husband has done nullifies whatever negative report he has pronounced in their home.

JJC has just exercised his authority as the spiritual head of his family.
And so shall it be!!!

Funke Akindele, during the period of pregnancy, your movies were a source of laughter, especially when pregnancy hormones kicked in and I became angry.

You made me laugh a lot and I remember you with fondness.

I pray for you...
I don't care what negative powers and beings have said about you and your womb. I don't care the number of people who have called child birth and rearing an impossible mission for you. Hear me today. JJC will impregnate you...once, twice, thrice and more, and you shall carry all your babies to term. May your home be filled with laughter and joy. May every woman who is looking for issues be blessed abundantly with them.

I cover this declaration with the blood of Jesus.
It is well with all intending mothers. Amen.

226 Likes 15 Shares

Re: JJC Skillz Prays For Funke Akindele, His Wife, After Prophesy by lawrenzi(m): 3:16pm On Dec 27, 2016
That is what A good man stands for.

9 Likes

Re: JJC Skillz Prays For Funke Akindele, His Wife, After Prophesy by Giyerte(m): 3:17pm On Dec 27, 2016
Rocking Wad up by wizkid

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: JJC Skillz Prays For Funke Akindele, His Wife, After Prophesy by blackjah(m): 3:17pm On Dec 27, 2016
chai!!!!:, i am so touched by this wordings

5 Likes

Re: JJC Skillz Prays For Funke Akindele, His Wife, After Prophesy by Loveprince: 3:17pm On Dec 27, 2016
Hmmm shocked
Re: JJC Skillz Prays For Funke Akindele, His Wife, After Prophesy by ConcNiggress56(f): 3:18pm On Dec 27, 2016
Prayers from this smoker and womanizer.. The prayer nor fit pass our cloud here

I like funke and i pray she concieves but God doesnt answer prayers on your social media page.. His grammatical flaws sef.. Good for a yeyebrity
Re: JJC Skillz Prays For Funke Akindele, His Wife, After Prophesy by KenModi(m): 3:18pm On Dec 27, 2016
Okay but those who give a fvck live on that side of the street.

10 Likes

Re: JJC Skillz Prays For Funke Akindele, His Wife, After Prophesy by seguno2: 3:19pm On Dec 27, 2016
I hope that she has not reached menopause?
Can someone please call Dino Melaye to find out?

1 Like

Re: JJC Skillz Prays For Funke Akindele, His Wife, After Prophesy by Dyt(f): 3:19pm On Dec 27, 2016
When a man is in love
kiss kiss

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: JJC Skillz Prays For Funke Akindele, His Wife, After Prophesy by Damscrob(m): 3:19pm On Dec 27, 2016
amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: JJC Skillz Prays For Funke Akindele, His Wife, After Prophesy by mamatayour(f): 3:20pm On Dec 27, 2016
Amen
Re: JJC Skillz Prays For Funke Akindele, His Wife, After Prophesy by Pavore9: 3:20pm On Dec 27, 2016
And the Prophet said she must marry a Pastor to avert his prophecy.........he is a sorry case! angry

5 Likes

Re: JJC Skillz Prays For Funke Akindele, His Wife, After Prophesy by Divay22(f): 3:20pm On Dec 27, 2016
Amen Amen Amen.....

2 Likes

Re: JJC Skillz Prays For Funke Akindele, His Wife, After Prophesy by lakefist(m): 3:22pm On Dec 27, 2016
Amen In jesus name

1 Like

Re: JJC Skillz Prays For Funke Akindele, His Wife, After Prophesy by Nobody: 3:22pm On Dec 27, 2016
Funke's husband is very paranoid grin
Re: JJC Skillz Prays For Funke Akindele, His Wife, After Prophesy by bukolabeauty09(f): 3:23pm On Dec 27, 2016
AMEN
Re: JJC Skillz Prays For Funke Akindele, His Wife, After Prophesy by klax(m): 3:25pm On Dec 27, 2016
whirlwind7:
grin

Why talking like a frustrated dude Step down your anger transformer a bit before it explode.

2 Likes

Re: JJC Skillz Prays For Funke Akindele, His Wife, After Prophesy by xtremeTall(m): 3:25pm On Dec 27, 2016
nawa o d pastor no fit prophesize brighter future rather than doom
Re: JJC Skillz Prays For Funke Akindele, His Wife, After Prophesy by Fkforyou(m): 3:27pm On Dec 27, 2016
Ok...but.....you get what I mean. grin

8 Likes

Re: JJC Skillz Prays For Funke Akindele, His Wife, After Prophesy by ephi123(f): 3:28pm On Dec 27, 2016
seguno2:
I hope that she has not reached menopause?
Can someone please call Dino Melaye to find out?

That's someone's wife you are referring to. Very distasteful joke.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: JJC Skillz Prays For Funke Akindele, His Wife, After Prophesy by seguno2: 3:29pm On Dec 27, 2016
xtremeTall:
nawa o d pastor no fit prophesize brighter future rather than doom

The pastor is not an APC man.
Na them sabi lie as if na oxygen that they are breathing.
Useless people.

3 Likes

Re: JJC Skillz Prays For Funke Akindele, His Wife, After Prophesy by seunny4lif(m): 3:29pm On Dec 27, 2016
grin grin
BEENUEL:
The children prayers.....I say Amen to that,

But the love profess I don't give a Bleep!.. look over there that's lalasticlala, try him, maybe he give a Bleep undecided

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson & Her Husband Okojie Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary (Pictures) / Kanayo O. Kanayo's Campaign Poster / Genevieve Nnaji And Ita-Giwa At Dom Pérignon Event In Lagos(pi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.