Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,815 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:00 AM

Serious Relationship - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Serious Relationship (6052 Views)

Is It Right To Buy A Mobile Device For Someone In A Serious Relationship? / Please I Need A Serious Relationship / Looking For A Serious Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Serious Relationship by Dajugba: 7:30pm On Dec 27, 2016
pweetychyka:

All join boss!
#2017mustobey

...Smile Glee to read such Ceo! ohoh... You the boss, just believing in your faith as a humble follower. And don't let oga hear you call me boss. I don't like behind bar, and dont want to lose another tooth. Happy New year in Advance! Abi it's happy new year in advantage, please help my engrish
Re: Serious Relationship by Jman06(m): 7:32pm On Dec 27, 2016
Me too I need a lady for a serious relationship.
Skin colour is not a barrier. She should be tall or average. I don't dig slim(thin) girls, just average. Graduate or student (preferably med or health professional especially pharmacy or medicine).
I don't need a drama queen, just a focused lady who is lovable and knows what she wants. I have had much of heartbreaks and I don't need any more. So, if you are an unserious girl that wants to break hearts for fun, pls back off because you could get shot. grin.

Any lovely lady who is interested should check my profile.
Re: Serious Relationship by Monalisa185(f): 7:42pm On Dec 27, 2016
PabloOmoEscobar:
hahahahahaha @apply in person

lol, yes na, since him dey seriousgringrin
Re: Serious Relationship by pweetychyka(f): 7:48pm On Dec 27, 2016
Dajugba:

...Smile Glee to read such Ceo! ohoh... You the boss, just believing in your faith as a humble follower. And don't let oga hear you call me boss. I don't like behind bar, and dont want to lose another tooth. Happy New year in Advance! Abi it's happy new year in advantage, please help my engrish

Hehehehehehe can't stop laffing!
Wish ya same boss....
Re: Serious Relationship by firstking01(m): 7:57pm On Dec 27, 2016
[quote author=Dajugba post=52308053][/quote]
Re: Serious Relationship by Dajugba: 7:59pm On Dec 27, 2016
pweetychyka:

Hehehehehehe can't stop laffing!
Wish ya same boss....

That's wonderful Ceo. Wow...I'd like to know the person behind the name. Hope I don't have to pay for consultation fee to your Secretary. So what number are mine on the queue?
Re: Serious Relationship by firstking01(m): 8:00pm On Dec 27, 2016
pweetychyka:

I didn't say ur hands ain't clean na grin grin

Guilty u....
Yes na, wanna hunt her for my friends who are single and searching, i 've got a coupla em heregrin
Re: Serious Relationship by emadamysy: 8:05pm On Dec 27, 2016
reminiscing:
I need an amazing guy for a serious relationship....Amazing in the sense of being focused,smart ,good sense of humour and creative.
You are yet to say what you have to offer. wetin the amazing guy go gain in all . You disqualified a guy earlier, yet you dwell in the dark about your profile
Re: Serious Relationship by yetty247(f): 8:05pm On Dec 27, 2016
Bae, just be careful.. cos those f*ck boiz will start sending Pm
Re: Serious Relationship by pweetychyka(f): 8:12pm On Dec 27, 2016
Dajugba:

That's wonderful Ceo. Wow...I'd like to know the person behind the name. Hope I don't have to pay for consultation fee to your Secretary. So what number are mine on the queue?

Hehehehehehe ma secretary would let u know ur number on d queue cheesy cheesy cheesy

firstking01:
Yes na, wanna hunt her for my friends who are single and searching, i 've got a coupla em heregrin

Make I dey observe u!
#lipsealed grin grin
Re: Serious Relationship by firstking01(m): 8:19pm On Dec 27, 2016
pweetychyka:

Hehehehehehe ma secretary would let u know ur number on d queue cheesy cheesy cheesy

Make I dey observe u!
#lipsealed grin grin
But unfortunately, the op couldn't meet the criterions they are looking for, she should display her pix lets do an evaluation on her firsttongue

1 Like

Re: Serious Relationship by pweetychyka(f): 8:21pm On Dec 27, 2016
firstking01:
But unfortunately, the op couldn't meet the criterions they are looking for, she should display her pix lets do an evaluation her firsttongue

She's trying to be much more careful!
Moreover her face shouldn't be d primary criteria na undecided
Re: Serious Relationship by firstking01(m): 8:26pm On Dec 27, 2016
pweetychyka:

She's trying to be much more careful!
Moreover her face shouldn't be d primary criteria na undecided
We don't joke with boobs and assundecided
Re: Serious Relationship by Mujaheeeden: 8:27pm On Dec 27, 2016
yetty247:
Bae, just be careful.. cos those f*ck boiz will start sending Pm
Now who is this award winning student spinster

Aproko

2 Likes

Re: Serious Relationship by Mujaheeeden: 8:30pm On Dec 27, 2016
reminiscing:
A relationship that will lead to marriage in like a year's time
Nne you dey vex ooo. I love your spirit

Re: Serious Relationship by pweetychyka(f): 8:34pm On Dec 27, 2016
firstking01:
We don't joke with boobs and assundecided

Wat if she got those asset n her character is F9?
Re: Serious Relationship by firstking01(m): 8:37pm On Dec 27, 2016
pweetychyka:

Wat if she got those asset n her character is F9?
We can always sort the lecturer to upgrade the score to our taste??
Re: Serious Relationship by Nobody: 8:39pm On Dec 27, 2016

1 Like

Re: Serious Relationship by pweetychyka(f): 8:45pm On Dec 27, 2016
firstking01:
We can always sort the lecturer to upgrade the score to our taste??

Na so....
I hope u don't get to open a thread on NL someday seeking advice from d ladies about how to handle a woman wit F9 parallel character cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Serious Relationship by firstking01(m): 8:48pm On Dec 27, 2016
pweetychyka:

Na so....
I hope u don't get to open a thread on NL someday seeking advice from d ladies about how to handle a woman wit F9 parallel character cheesy cheesy cheesy
Open a thread on a girl??undecided, it's a taboo for me to create a thread seeking advice on a girl...we know how to handle them, trust mecheesy
Re: Serious Relationship by Dajugba: 8:49pm On Dec 27, 2016
pweetychyka:

Make I dey observe u!
#lipsealed grin grin

Ohh... so behind oga we still have much queue... wink. I Ve observed, congratulations in advance oh. You know what I saw, or it mainly for fancy? Never the less I appreciate we don't involve Secretary. What's thou Name? not the nick, the original by brand
Re: Serious Relationship by pweetychyka(f): 8:54pm On Dec 27, 2016
firstking01:
Open a thread on a girl??undecided, it's a taboo for me to create a thread seeking advice on a girl...we know how to handle them, trust mecheesy

okkk boss u ain't got p....ride on
Re: Serious Relationship by pweetychyka(f): 8:58pm On Dec 27, 2016
Dajugba:

Ohh... so behind oga we still have much queue... wink. I Ve observed, congratulations in advance oh. You know what I saw, or it mainly for fancy? Never the less I appreciate we don't involve Secretary. What's thou Name? not the nick, the original by brand

My name is Chika cheesy cheesy

There is need for queue biko.... I 'm not married n I 'm not handicap grin grin
Re: Serious Relationship by Dajugba: 9:00pm On Dec 27, 2016
firstking01:

Firstking01 chapter 01. You quoted me Boss. I had to go check firstking if I have gone beyond were God said thou shall not convert thy neighbours property. But 0:1 is not in my chapter, so read from yours am with thou...
Re: Serious Relationship by Dajugba: 9:16pm On Dec 27, 2016
pweetychyka:

My name is Chika cheesy cheesy

There is need for queue biko.... I 'm not married n I 'm not handicap grin grin

wow... that was what I intended to hear you know what, so you ve won one stick sweet. what happened to Handicap? Ceo
Re: Serious Relationship by pweetychyka(f): 9:22pm On Dec 27, 2016
Dajugba:

wow... that was what I intended to hear you know what, so you ve won one stick sweet. what happened to Handicap? Ceo

If an average lady walks on d road n a guy doesn't say hi to her, den I feel dere is need for her to check herself!
Tho not all hi's means d other way round sha!

Hmmmm for handicap, {God pls forgive me} it's not easy for an handicap lady to av queue cry cry
Re: Serious Relationship by yetty247(f): 9:25pm On Dec 27, 2016
Mujaheeeden:
Now who is this award winning student spinster

Aproko

Guy, wc one be ur own?
Abi are u one of them
Re: Serious Relationship by LoRdCaT(m): 9:27pm On Dec 27, 2016
firstking01:
Truss grin
Re: Serious Relationship by Dajugba: 9:33pm On Dec 27, 2016
pweetychyka:

If an average lady walks on d road n a guy doesn't say hi to her, den I feel dere is need for her to check herself!
Tho not all hi's means d other way round sha!

Hmmmm for handicap, {God pls forgive me} it's not easy for an handicap lady to av queue cry cry

Nice one, I guess that demand a standing and applauding innovation. I got your explanation from the beginning, I knew from the picture. Say me I to him. please ensure to invite me ohooo.... Atleast cake is enough.

So how was ur schedule for the day?
Re: Serious Relationship by pweetychyka(f): 9:36pm On Dec 27, 2016
Dajugba:

Nice one, I guess that demand a standing and applauding innovation. I got your explanation from the beginning, I knew from the picture. Say me I to him. please ensure to invite me ohooo.... Atleast cake is enough.

So how was ur schedule for the day?

Sure I will boss!

Bless God for today!
It was awesome.... buh den, holiday is over embarassed embarassed embarassed

Urs?
Re: Serious Relationship by dingbang(m): 9:41pm On Dec 27, 2016
Reminiscing
Re: Serious Relationship by firstking01(m): 9:45pm On Dec 27, 2016
Dajugba:

Firstking01 chapter 01. You quoted me Boss. I had to go check firstking if I have gone beyond were God said thou shall not convert thy neighbours property. But 0:1 is not in my chapter, so read from yours am with thou...
So, you sabi bible like this shocked??, and you dey here dey waste talentgrin...if na redeem dey don make you make you pastor be that na.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Black Men Never Wear Triangle Underwear? / They Call Him A Woman Basher, Still No Woman Has Come Forward To Accuse Him / Was I Evil to Treat a Legless Girl like This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.