Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,997 members, 7,806,898 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:36 AM

The Best Punishment For Rape - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Best Punishment For Rape (1742 Views)

I Got A Girl Pregnant & This Is My Punishment - Man With Placard In PortHarcourt / Lady Lodged In Hotel By Married Man For 5 Days Threatens To Sue Him For Rape / Isn't This The Best Punishment For A Cheating Husband? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best Punishment For Rape by ritzybaby(f): 6:31pm On Dec 27, 2016
Wysay??

Re: The Best Punishment For Rape by Nobody: 6:31pm On Dec 27, 2016
ritzybaby:
Wysay??
mmmm
Re: The Best Punishment For Rape by 2SWT(f): 6:38pm On Dec 27, 2016
LMAO

The best is to give the lady a gun so she can blast his dick
Re: The Best Punishment For Rape by Nobody: 6:49pm On Dec 27, 2016
Practically it wouldn't work. lipsrsealed

The rope tied around the penìs will obviously restrict blood flow resulting in a flaccid èrection. The tension generated will never be enough to pull the trigger.

1 Like

Re: The Best Punishment For Rape by deji47: 7:09pm On Dec 27, 2016
VolTOxic:
Practically it wouldn't work. lipsrsealed

The rope tied around the penìs will obviously restrict blood flow resulting in a flaccid èrection. The tension generated will never be enough to pull the trigger.
That is if the rope is tied at the base of the pecker. And from the pix I think its not.

Re: The Best Punishment For Rape by Bluezy13(m): 7:21pm On Dec 27, 2016
deji47:

That is if the rope is tied at the base of the pecker. And from the pix I think its not.

It all depends on the tensile strength of the rope.

If the rope is tiny, flexible enough to experience an effect when the man's dick responses to the external stimuli incited by the sight of the attractive lady, the trigger will go off provided it is flexible as well.

So, it depends on the strength of the rope, the energy drawn by his penis and the flexibility of the trigger

1 Like

Re: The Best Punishment For Rape by deji47: 7:39pm On Dec 27, 2016
Bluezy13:

It all depends on the tensile strength of the rope.

If the rope is tiny, flexible enough to experience an effect when the man's dick responses to the external stimuli incited by the sight of the attractive lady, the trigger will go off provided the it is flexible as well.

So, it depends on the strength of the rope, the energy drawn by his penis and the flexibility of the trigger
With these few words of yours I don't know if you have confused me or convinced me...lol grin grin grin
Re: The Best Punishment For Rape by Bluezy13(m): 7:46pm On Dec 27, 2016
deji47:

With these few words of yours I don't know if you have confused me or convinced me...lol grin grin grin

I'm just being logical and pragmatic
Re: The Best Punishment For Rape by deji47: 8:33pm On Dec 27, 2016
Bluezy13:

I'm just being logical and pragmatic
I understand perfectly.

(1) (Reply)

10 Questions To Ask To Go Deep In Your Relationship / Why Cant Marijuana Be Legalised In Nigeria, Why Dont We Embrace It / When You Sit Next To Your Ex And His Hot Girlfriend,what Do U Think This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.