Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,918 members, 7,802,987 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:38 AM

Need To Raise Some Money In Reasonable Time, What Online Business Can I Do? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Need To Raise Some Money In Reasonable Time, What Online Business Can I Do? (3611 Views)

How Were You Able To Raise Up The Desired Capital To Set Up Your Business? / 8 Ways To Raise Capital For Business In Nigeria / What Online Business Can I Start With ₦30,000? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need To Raise Some Money In Reasonable Time, What Online Business Can I Do? by melindada: 7:18pm On Dec 27, 2016
The title is pretty much self explanatory.
I don't have any web designing skills, I have a maximum of 10k to invest, I have a laptop and a decent phone. Data is not a problem too.

I need this money by end of February at the very least. Thanks in advance.
Re: Need To Raise Some Money In Reasonable Time, What Online Business Can I Do? by MarketingXpert(m): 9:46pm On Dec 27, 2016
melindada:
I don't have any web designing skills, I have a maximum of 10k to invest, I have a laptop and a decent phone. Data is not a problem too.

search for youtube videos on how to design:

•Web Header
•Web Banner
•Web Sliders

learn everything you watch.

you should be able to design in 2 weeks if you work hard on it.

then go to www.fiverr.com

don't ever register as a Nigerian...contact me on whatsapp, I will give you the link to a web proxy that you can use to login as if you are in New York. afterwards, you register as an American because white prefer to give whites freelance jobs.

after registration, go to this link: https://www.fiverr.com/bestdesign4you/design-web-bannerheaderad?context=adv.cat_3.subcat_148&context_type=auto&pckg_id=1&pos=1&funnel=5c9245d9-eb5c-4346-963a-5bf0596b3b46

use this profile of the guy to set-up your profile.

look for a nice picture of a guy at www.bride.ru , make sure you use the picture of someone in page 40>. mind you, use the profile details relate to the one you did at fiverr.com

at this juncture, you need a payooner card which you will use to withdraw money in Nigeria.

what you will do is to go to another site; Fiverr will only allow you to apply for the card when you have attain a level as a seller.

without the card you might not be able to withdraw the dollar you make online.

so go to www.microworkers.com

register and do the application test; do one or two jobs. then click withdrawal...

when you get to the next page, click to register for payooner... register and follow the instruction for them to send the card from USA.

after your registration, they will tell you when your card will arrive at your address.

after that, contact five people on fiverr...

make sure they are in different countries, tell them you don't need their fiverr gig but you will order it in order for them to help buy your gig...tell them to give you their paypal account so that you can send the money they will use to buy your gig.

you've to be careful here because fiverr hates outside transaction. when those guys agreed, send the money they will use to them on www.paypal.com

you can register for paypal at www.paypal.com...link it to your mastercard atm.

pay them, and let them order your designing gig and leave a positive review.

use the remaining money in your mastercard from the 10,000 to advertise that your fiverr gig on facebook.

target people that are interested in banner ads and other graphics related materials.

wait for orders, do the work you see in your fiverr account.

you will come back to thank me.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Need To Raise Some Money In Reasonable Time, What Online Business Can I Do? by cemefor(m): 8:38am On Dec 28, 2016
That method up there is cool, but if you want something simpler, I got an eBook, it's not pricey at all, and it's on traffic arbitrage. If you might be interested I'd give a little summary on what it's about here. Now before anyone starts screaming scam, I am not compelling OP, it's a free world, I shouldn't feel guilty about selling my knowledge, that's what happens in Primary, secondary schools and universities, and no one crucifies the owners of these institutions.

So if you want a summary Op, you'd get it, you only need to ask, but the eBook is for sale. I drop my pen.

3 Likes

Re: Need To Raise Some Money In Reasonable Time, What Online Business Can I Do? by melindada: 9:06am On Dec 28, 2016
MarketingXpert:

•Web Header
•Web Banner
•Web Sliders

don't ever register as a Nigerian...contact me on whatsapp, I will give you the link to a web proxy that you can use to login as if you are in New York. afterwards, you register as an American because white prefer to give whites freelance jobs.

after registration, go to this link: https://www.fiverr.com/bestdesign4you/design-web-bannerheaderad?context=adv.cat_3.subcat_148&context_type=auto&pckg_id=1&pos=1&funnel=5c9245d9-eb5c-4346-963a-5bf0596b3b46

look for a nice picture of a guy at www.bride.ru , make sure you use the picture of someone in page 40>. mind you, use the profile details relate to the one you did at fiverr.com

at this juncture, you need a payooner card which you will use to withdraw money in Nigeria.

what you will do is to go to another site; Fiverr will only allow you to apply for the card when you have attain a level as a seller.

register and do the application test; do one or two jobs. then click withdrawal...

when you get to the next page, click to register for payooner... register and follow the instruction for them to send the card from USA.

after your registration, they will tell you when your card will arrive at your address.

make sure they are in different countries, tell them you don't need their fiverr gig but you will order it in order for them to help buy your gig...tell them to give you their paypal account so that you can send the money they will use to buy your gig.

you've to be careful here because fiverr hates outside transaction. when those guys agreed, send the money they will use to them on www.paypal.com

use the remaining money in your mastercard from the 10,000 to advertise that your fiverr gig on facebook.

target people that are interested in banner ads and other graphics related materials.

Can't they run away with my money?

1 Like

Re: Need To Raise Some Money In Reasonable Time, What Online Business Can I Do? by melindada: 9:06am On Dec 28, 2016
cemefor:
That method up there is cool, but if you want something simpler, I got an eBook, it's not pricey at all, and it's on traffic arbitrage. If you might be interested I'd give a little summary on what it's about here. Now before anyone starts screaming scam, I am not compelling OP, it's a free world, I shouldn't feel guilty about selling my knowledge, that's what happens in Primary, secondary schools and universities, and no one crucifies the owners of these institutions.

So if you want a summary Op, you'd get it, you only need to ask, but the eBook is for sale. I drop my pen.

Give me a summary.
Re: Need To Raise Some Money In Reasonable Time, What Online Business Can I Do? by kenoduwamkpa(m): 9:57am On Dec 28, 2016
@Cemefor. Pls am interested
Re: Need To Raise Some Money In Reasonable Time, What Online Business Can I Do? by cemefor(m): 10:41am On Dec 28, 2016
melindada:

Give me a summary.

Traffic arbitrage is when you buy traffic at say $1 for 500 hits (just an example) but you make $1.5 or $2 from that same traffic. You don't need traffic from Google or whatever, your traffic is paid traffic. What you see is what you get. Fool proof. Invest $50 you get 50% or more. The eBook contains 2 methods of arbitrage traffic, one with a website, the other without a website. I personally would recommend the one with a website, you'd go through some stress setting up the website at the beginning but in the end, it would be worth it, I promise, and it is also the foolproof one. The one without a website carries an element of risk. So go through the stress of creating a website initially and keep smiling to the bank with peace of mind or keep second guessing if you won't lose your investment.

I tried to keep it 100 with you, I won't promise you what isn't real like some people might do all because they are trying to sell something. With all that information, make your decision.

cc: kenoduwamkpa
Re: Need To Raise Some Money In Reasonable Time, What Online Business Can I Do? by MarketingXpert(m): 10:32pm On Dec 28, 2016
melindada:

Can't they run away with my money?

it cant happen...no one on fiverr will stop doing business because of $5
Re: Need To Raise Some Money In Reasonable Time, What Online Business Can I Do? by MarketingXpert(m): 10:47pm On Dec 28, 2016
melindada:

Give me a summary.

... that is why people say no one values free things.

I have laid a simple step-by-step of one of the online businesses that make me money round the clock for free, yet you are still looking for someone to buy ebook from.

God help you.

do you know how much I charge for that info above?

after buying ebook from a so-called guru, you will still be looking for a way to make money.

if the guy would claim to make $2 from $1 traffic arbitrage is sure, let him give you the ebook...follow his plan, if his claim is confirmed on or before 30 days aferwhich you must have made good money...you pay him but if not send the ebook back to him and keep your money...

that is the way they train us as internet marketers...if you are sure your product delivers, give an UNBELIEVABLE GUARANTEE.

SEFINI.

I cant talk much; I'm working on one information marketing product that will fetch me at least a 100,000/month for private secondary schools.

no time to dwell on this...

good luck bro

3 Likes

Re: Need To Raise Some Money In Reasonable Time, What Online Business Can I Do? by HEFAIROHLUWA(m): 10:48pm On Dec 28, 2016
For your funds and withdrawals contact me.
Re: Need To Raise Some Money In Reasonable Time, What Online Business Can I Do? by melindada: 7:44am On Dec 29, 2016
MarketingXpert:

... that is why people say no one values free things.

I have laid a simple step-by-step of one of the online businesses that make me money round the clock for free, yet you are still looking for someone to buy ebook from.

God help you.

do you know how much I charge for that info above?

after buying ebook from a so-called guru, you will still be looking for a way to make money.

if the guy would claim to make $2 from $1 traffic arbitrage is sure, let him give you the ebook...follow his plan, if his claim is confirmed on or before 30 days aferwhich you must have made good money...you pay him but if not send the ebook back to him and keep your money...

that is the way they train us as internet marketers...if you are sure your product delivers, give an UNBELIEVABLE GUARANTEE.

SEFINI.

I cant talk much; I'm working on one information marketing product that will fetch me at least a 100,000/month for private secondary schools.

no time to dwell on this...

good luck bro
Why you come dey vex now, I wanted to see what he had to say, what's the crime in that? And did you see the number of steps you wrote up there? And getting a payoneer card needs my address and that's a huge problem, my street is not really organized. The time I'd use in setting up with your method looks like a really long time. So don't blame me for looking for something faster. Thanks for your contribution btw.

1 Like

Re: Need To Raise Some Money In Reasonable Time, What Online Business Can I Do? by MarketingXpert(m): 10:11pm On Dec 29, 2016
melindada:

Why you come dey vex now, I wanted to see what he had to say, what's the crime in that? And did you see the number of steps you wrote up there? And getting a payoneer card needs my address and that's a huge problem, my street is not really organized. The time I'd use in setting up with your method looks like a really long time. So don't blame me for looking for something faster. Thanks for your contribution btw.

good luck to you bro.

1 Like

Re: Need To Raise Some Money In Reasonable Time, What Online Business Can I Do? by Abuklaw(m): 12:34am On Dec 30, 2016
MarketingXpert:

good luck to you bro.
I love your succinct explanation up there bro. I am already on fiverr but haven't make an official sale just review from a colleague. Can I contact you on WhatsApp?
Re: Need To Raise Some Money In Reasonable Time, What Online Business Can I Do? by JayRise(m): 1:09am On Dec 30, 2016
@melindada, You have 10k. Good.

Now, how much do you want to make by February?
And what skill do you currently possess?

Make the plan clear enough and it will be easier to proffer solutions.
Re: Need To Raise Some Money In Reasonable Time, What Online Business Can I Do? by MarketingXpert(m): 12:15pm On Dec 30, 2016
Abuklaw:
I love your succinct explanation up there bro. I am already on fiverr but haven't make an official sale just review from a colleague. Can I contact you on WhatsApp?

yes, you can.

what sort of service do you render?

and what level are you as a seller?

the level you are as a seller matters a lot...people search for mostly level 2 seller and other top-rated sellers when looking for freelancers.

so, you have to buy your own gig in a systematic way so that you can get more customers.

people buy from the person other people are buying from...they feel it's safer and better, and that's the impression we want to give.

2 Likes

Re: Need To Raise Some Money In Reasonable Time, What Online Business Can I Do? by markbenny(m): 12:59pm On Dec 30, 2016
There are three major methods that brings in innsane cash online

1. Affiliate marketing
2. Freelancing
3. Blogging

The fastest is affiliate marketing as you can begin to get money almost immediately if you do the right things.

For freelancing (fiverr.com, freelancer.com, odesk.com), you will need a little while to create a reputation for yourself cos no matter how good you are, people hardly patronize newbies, while for blogging, you might need up to 2years for your blog to become an authority and start raking in cash. You will need to have a handful of posts with good traffic

Check out my post on how you can set up a niche site in 24 hours (for affiliate marketing) here;

http://bennymark.com/niche-site-setup-24hrs/

Once your niche site is ready, with the proper SEO and Keyword practice, you just need to add your affiliate links and wait for money to start flowing in. You might only need to check the site once in a month or 2. Remember you need to do everything right first. Then leave the site to work on its own, you can set up upto 5 of such, and target $200 after 3months (for SEO to materialize with your keyword annd generate organic traffic). Before 6 to 8 months, you can't start earning up to $1000 from each of the sites. read the post from the link above to get a better understanding

melindada:

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Need To Raise Some Money In Reasonable Time, What Online Business Can I Do? by kmaxx(m): 1:24pm On Dec 30, 2016
I am here to read and learn new ideas...

2 Likes

Re: Need To Raise Some Money In Reasonable Time, What Online Business Can I Do? by irepnaija4eva(m): 2:00pm On Dec 30, 2016
Well well honestly am impressed.They say information is the key.Am a medical practioner and truly I don't know jack about what you guys have written up there,of which I truly want to be part of it.
That is I want to make more cash. So as a novice ,how do I begin,And which will be more easier for me.thanks.
I humbly wait for your reply.

1 Like

Re: Need To Raise Some Money In Reasonable Time, What Online Business Can I Do? by Abuklaw(m): 3:54pm On Dec 30, 2016
MarketingXpert:

yes, you can.

what sort of service do you render?

and what level are you as a seller?

the level you are as a seller matters a lot...people search for mostly level 2 seller and other top-rated sellers when looking for freelancers.

so, you have to buy your own gig in a systematic way so that you can get more customers.

people buy from the person other people are buying from...they feel it's safer and better, and that's the impression we want to give.

I am in the writing niche. I have bought a review and made one sale but the buyer hasn't drop a review till this moment. Though we transacted yesterday.

I have already sent you messages on WhatsApp. But in case you don't get my message, you can chat me up on 080.6270.2016
Re: Need To Raise Some Money In Reasonable Time, What Online Business Can I Do? by HEFAIROHLUWA(m): 9:11am On Jan 02, 2017
$200BTC available @480
Re: Need To Raise Some Money In Reasonable Time, What Online Business Can I Do? by pulsa(m): 1:21pm On Jan 03, 2017
MarketingXpert:

•Web Header
•Web Banner
•Web Sliders

I have always been wary of the fiverr gig system and promoters alike, but you have inspired me to try this out I hope it works out for me though.
Please can I keep contacting you in cases when i hit a snag/hiccup on my fiverr journey, seeing as you seem to have achieved some measure of success through this.
Re: Need To Raise Some Money In Reasonable Time, What Online Business Can I Do? by tugrow(m): 2:02pm On Jan 03, 2017
MarketingXpert:

•Web Header
•Web Banner
•Web Sliders

NICE ONE
Re: Need To Raise Some Money In Reasonable Time, What Online Business Can I Do? by pulsa(m): 5:36pm On Jan 03, 2017
MarketingXpert:

•Web Header
•Web Banner
•Web Sliders

Sorry please, but Facebook only allows you to advertise to your country traffic, so how will I get foreign customers, highly appreciate and anticipate your response.
Re: Need To Raise Some Money In Reasonable Time, What Online Business Can I Do? by Manbryto(m): 6:33pm On Jan 03, 2017
MarketingXpert:

•Web Header
•Web Banner
•Web Sliders

07037004696. Please I wanna reach u on whatsapp

Re: Need To Raise Some Money In Reasonable Time, What Online Business Can I Do? by KingOfThePay(m): 8:13pm On Jan 03, 2017
You want to make money online, You are not even equipped with precise information on the particular model of making money yet and you have already fixed deadline.. angryI laugh you
My friend, if I must help you, rip off that mentality. Making money online is not a wave of hand or walk in the park.
Re: Need To Raise Some Money In Reasonable Time, What Online Business Can I Do? by MarketingXpert(m): 12:11am On Jan 04, 2017
pulsa:

I have always been wary of the fiverr gig system and promoters alike, but you have inspired me to try this out I hope it works out for me though.
Please can I keep contacting you in cases when i hit a snag/hiccup on my fiverr journey, seeing as you seem to have achieved some measure of success through this.

ok brother...you are free to chat with me
Re: Need To Raise Some Money In Reasonable Time, What Online Business Can I Do? by MarketingXpert(m): 12:11am On Jan 04, 2017
tugrow:
NICE ONE

thank you brother.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Unlock My Gtbank Account / Airtm (airusd) And Wise Funds Exchanger / 5 Aside Soccer Pitch Installation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.