Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:27 AM

Dangote Truck Kills Mukhtar Abdulkarim, Ex Senator (photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dangote Truck Kills Mukhtar Abdulkarim, Ex Senator (photo) (78956 Views)

Dino Melaye's Guards Shot Police Sergeant. Police Summon Senator (Photo) / Photos Of Jewelry Recovered From Abdullahi Mukhtar's In-law's Home / Saleh Abdu Lukat Weds Nana Asmau Mukhtar Shagari - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote Truck Kills Mukhtar Abdulkarim, Ex Senator (photo) by Inkman(m): 11:33pm On Dec 27, 2016
EdCure:

They've already received the training they require. They're simply launching a well orchestrated Islamic jihad on the highways.

While their herdsmen brothers execute their own jihad in villages and farms, that of the city is handled by boko haram.

I don't usually do this, but this is the dumbest comment I've read in a long time. if this is a well orchestrated Islamic jihad as you say, the victim must have been carefully selected "mukthar abdulkarom"
Re: Dangote Truck Kills Mukhtar Abdulkarim, Ex Senator (photo) by samkay3g(m): 11:35pm On Dec 27, 2016
maybe the man was among those who looted our money.i dont pity politicians

karma is a bit ch

make i sha type

RIP

before MOD go dey talk panya
Re: Dangote Truck Kills Mukhtar Abdulkarim, Ex Senator (photo) by goodnews777: 11:37pm On Dec 27, 2016
DANGOTE TRUCKS HAVE KILLED MORE PEOPLE IN NIGERIA THAN BOKO HARAM THIS YEAR ALONE.
Re: Dangote Truck Kills Mukhtar Abdulkarim, Ex Senator (photo) by goodnews777: 11:39pm On Dec 27, 2016
Maybe we should be calling them killer trucks
Re: Dangote Truck Kills Mukhtar Abdulkarim, Ex Senator (photo) by Joe50(m): 11:43pm On Dec 27, 2016
ok now we know his truck kills... so for you drivers, anytime you see dangote truck coming, run and if possible enter bush and give way.

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Truck Kills Mukhtar Abdulkarim, Ex Senator (photo) by Nobody: 11:46pm On Dec 27, 2016
Rip man
Re: Dangote Truck Kills Mukhtar Abdulkarim, Ex Senator (photo) by Zenlife: 11:56pm On Dec 27, 2016
pacino26:
Hmm RIP

When will those trucks and the drivers be subjected to routine checks and training?

I lament.
When the people say no more.
Re: Dangote Truck Kills Mukhtar Abdulkarim, Ex Senator (photo) by doncollino: 12:02am On Dec 28, 2016
ok now its one of their own, guv will look into it
Re: Dangote Truck Kills Mukhtar Abdulkarim, Ex Senator (photo) by yedidiah(m): 12:10am On Dec 28, 2016
Dangote truck have taken over from peace mass transit buses.

I don't know if this deaths are not enough for FRSC to impose sanctions on dangote trucks.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Truck Kills Mukhtar Abdulkarim, Ex Senator (photo) by FarmersWealth(m): 12:23am On Dec 28, 2016
Fools lyk u ar d 1 spoilin nigeria...SOB...
EdCure:

They've already received the training they require. They're simply launching a well orchestrated Islamic jihad on the highways.
While their herdsmen brothers execute their own jihad in villages and farms, that of the city is handled by boko haram.
Re: Dangote Truck Kills Mukhtar Abdulkarim, Ex Senator (photo) by 3rdavefarms(m): 12:30am On Dec 28, 2016
Most Drivers are under age and more so the insurance is at losing end
Re: Dangote Truck Kills Mukhtar Abdulkarim, Ex Senator (photo) by Kdiva(f): 12:36am On Dec 28, 2016
every time Dangote truck
Re: Dangote Truck Kills Mukhtar Abdulkarim, Ex Senator (photo) by fkdmods: 12:44am On Dec 28, 2016
pacino26:
Hmm RIP

When will those trucks and the drivers be subjected to routine checks and training?

It is not a Dangote problem. It is a Nigerian problem. Nigerians don't know how to drive nor understand what driving entails.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Truck Kills Mukhtar Abdulkarim, Ex Senator (photo) by MichaelSokoto(m): 12:48am On Dec 28, 2016
rusher14:

I have an igbo friend who drives one of the Dangote trucks please what is his mission?
to convert ppl to islam on d highway grin

1 Like

Re: Dangote Truck Kills Mukhtar Abdulkarim, Ex Senator (photo) by MichaelSokoto(m): 12:48am On Dec 28, 2016
rusher14:

I have an igbo friend who drives one of the Dangote trucks please what is his mission?
to convert ppl to Christianity on d highway grin

1 Like

Re: Dangote Truck Kills Mukhtar Abdulkarim, Ex Senator (photo) by MichaelSokoto(m): 12:50am On Dec 28, 2016
EdCure:

clap 4 ursef

Re: Dangote Truck Kills Mukhtar Abdulkarim, Ex Senator (photo) by kettle84(m): 12:51am On Dec 28, 2016
rusher14:

continue defending Dangote ,do you know how many hundreds of people his trucks kill every year?
Dangote trucks have become the third killer of Nigerians after diseases and poverty.
Re: Dangote Truck Kills Mukhtar Abdulkarim, Ex Senator (photo) by begwong: 1:00am On Dec 28, 2016
Since the drivers are now outsourced, they started smoking ogbomosho weed while driving nowadays
Re: Dangote Truck Kills Mukhtar Abdulkarim, Ex Senator (photo) by Forwetinnah: 1:02am On Dec 28, 2016
Make Dangote and him truck drivers try well well? People are thinking this is ordinary. Na only him get truck for road? Don't know why this rubbish isn't getting much needed publicity. A driver ran into a Christmas Market killing some shoppers ,injuring many in Berlin/Germany and it made headlines for daaaays! It was seen as a terrorist act, the culprit was fished out and killed but the nuisances killing people with Dangote trucks just stroll away from accident scenes with no repercussions
Re: Dangote Truck Kills Mukhtar Abdulkarim, Ex Senator (photo) by MrSly(m): 1:29am On Dec 28, 2016
rusher14:

Can't you guys rest without calling Igbo? The guy that made segregative comment was explicitly on religious perspective and the last I checked all Igbo, Hausa and Yoruba have both Christian and Muslims. Any Yoruba or even Hausa Christian would have made that comment too, not to talk of other ethnic groups such as urhobo, itsekiri, etc. So why are you shouting Igbo? Hate and inferiority complex everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Truck Kills Mukhtar Abdulkarim, Ex Senator (photo) by seunzor: 1:38am On Dec 28, 2016
May his soul rest in peace. Lets be logical in thinking sometimes, somebody said ritualist trucks, is it Dangote that is driving those trucks by himself? I believe he has the highest number of trucks I this country and our roads are bad,out of every 20 trucks that pass , at least one or two of them will be Dangote truck, the people driving those trucks are people like me and you, that's why we shouldn't dare trucks on the Road. Even when the driver of trucks are not seeing well, they will assume that you driving a smaller car should see. God will continue to protect us
Re: Dangote Truck Kills Mukhtar Abdulkarim, Ex Senator (photo) by Smart78(m): 1:49am On Dec 28, 2016
Why has the northern youths/almajiris not attacking trucks Cos he's thier own abi?? Ok. Pause and think what they would be doing right now if mr dangote were an igbo man...
Re: Dangote Truck Kills Mukhtar Abdulkarim, Ex Senator (photo) by playtheblues(f): 2:07am On Dec 28, 2016
I heard that Dangote's drivers sniff cocaine....
Re: Dangote Truck Kills Mukhtar Abdulkarim, Ex Senator (photo) by Burgerlomo: 2:53am On Dec 28, 2016
This is pathetic
Re: Dangote Truck Kills Mukhtar Abdulkarim, Ex Senator (photo) by pacino26(m): 2:58am On Dec 28, 2016
ceasare:

That's not the question to ask ! The question should have been when will we prosecute the drivers
And jail one of them as deterrent to others and when will the owners of the truck be held to
Pay compensation till his business folds up....but my guess is right?!
We are Nigerians and we
Live in Nigeria where rules are only meant for d poor

FRSC and other regulatory agencies on the highways are out for the average Nigerian road user ONLY.

Like one poster sited, some businesses and persons are above the law. Yesterday it was a senator, tomorrow who knows maybe an ex. ..

The RICH WILL START CRYING IN NIGERIA WHILE ALIVE NOT JUST SHARING THE SAME SIX FEET IN DEATH.
Re: Dangote Truck Kills Mukhtar Abdulkarim, Ex Senator (photo) by tunde1200(m): 3:27am On Dec 28, 2016
Now they will do something about dangote trucks
Re: Dangote Truck Kills Mukhtar Abdulkarim, Ex Senator (photo) by shegz24(m): 4:05am On Dec 28, 2016
tragic!
Re: Dangote Truck Kills Mukhtar Abdulkarim, Ex Senator (photo) by Nobody: 4:13am On Dec 28, 2016
favourmic:
Why not crush and kill Aisha buhari or that yeye old man calling him self president without no achievement.....

Any way RIP to the ex senator
This is actually a confirmation that you did not attend school properly.

check: WITHOUT NO achievement
Re: Dangote Truck Kills Mukhtar Abdulkarim, Ex Senator (photo) by grandstar(m): 4:30am On Dec 28, 2016
Lloydfather:
It's high time the FG should call dangote to other, his trucks have cost so mush death in this nation. And the authority always keep quite. when TB Joshua church collapse many. people were calling for his head, the truth is dangote trucks has cost so mush death yet no one is seeking justice for the victims. this is weekness in the highest level. GOD is watching.

Until you manage one truck, you won't understand the nightmare of monitoring thousands.

Do you think Dangote enjoys repairing trucks? Or seeing them idle because of accidents?

""It's further compounded by bad roads and corrupt and uncommitted law enforcement agents who do not enforce discipline on the roads.

In Benin Republic, trailers are warned not to go beyond a certain speed limit or else...

1 Like

Re: Dangote Truck Kills Mukhtar Abdulkarim, Ex Senator (photo) by azimibraun: 4:36am On Dec 28, 2016
The One place youth empowerment Failed woefully... 18yr old to 25 driving Dangote truck.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Boko Haram Releases Pix Of Armoured Tanks, Operation Vehicles Captured From Army / Jigawa Governor, Badaru Receives COVID-19 Vaccine (Photo) / Police Block Lagos-ibadan Expressway As Lock Down Order Takes Effect (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.