Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,596 members, 7,801,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:00 PM

Turn Your Blog Or Website To An Android App - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Turn Your Blog Or Website To An Android App (394 Views)

10 Ways To Secure Your Blog or Website / How To Earn Money For Every Download On Your Blog Or Website / Can One Operate A Blog With Just An Android Mobile Phone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Turn Your Blog Or Website To An Android App by funloaded: 8:43pm On Dec 27, 2016
Do you have a blog or website but the only thing you don't have is the Android app for your website? I can help you build an android app that is connected to your website.

What it basically does is to display the url of your website or blog. So when you update your website or blog with new topics, you won't need to bother about the app, users will see your new topics via the app automatically.

My price is friendly and its pay after delivery(tho i will collect a little advance fee) so unserious people won't disturb me.

Whatsapp - 08104422662

(1) (Reply)

All Wa_pka Site Not Opening On Opera Mini (dns Issue) payment involved / Hi Tech Gurus.what Is The Best Forums Software I Can Embed Into My Site. / Mobile App Development Class: Practical 100%

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.