Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,155 members, 7,807,520 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:38 PM

Clubkonnect Failed To Credit My Wallet - Phone/Internet Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Clubkonnect Failed To Credit My Wallet (8784 Views)

Clubkonnect Please Credit My Account / (www.clubkonnect.com) Is A Thief. You Better Fund My Wallet / Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Clubkonnect Failed To Credit My Wallet by Nobody: 8:37pm On Feb 15, 2017
clubkonnect:

To enable us investigate and resolve asap, provide the following details
1. Mobile number you transferred the airtime from and our mbile number u transafered to
2. The date you did the transaction

Clubkonnect team

hi
I've sent a total of #348 to you and up till now and yet to get my mb. you don't answer calls and you dnt call back.
Re: Clubkonnect Failed To Credit My Wallet by Nobody: 8:55pm On Feb 15, 2017
[quote
hi
I've sent a total of #348 to you and up till now and yet to get my mb. you don't answer calls and you dnt call back.

Re: Clubkonnect Failed To Credit My Wallet by Nobody: 8:58pm On Feb 15, 2017
ignore the first pix
RESOLVED.
Re: Clubkonnect Failed To Credit My Wallet by clubkonnect: 12:36am On Feb 16, 2017
excellence44:

hi

Pls provide more details about ur transaction as to to enable us resolve

1. Mobile number you transferred the airtime from and our mbile number u transafered to

clubkonnect team
Re: Clubkonnect Failed To Credit My Wallet by Bwaal(m): 7:38am On Feb 16, 2017
Be our VAL Recharge your mobile phone WITH Bitcoin using Nairabits And get 10% bonus gift of ur recharge.

Download Nairabits App

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7UBWWkKQAi4UDdHdENCLXh5UjQ/view?usp=drivesdk
Re: Clubkonnect Failed To Credit My Wallet by Nobody: 11:06am On Feb 16, 2017
clubkonnect:

clubkonnect team

sent 198# around to 3pm then later 50# around 8pm in the evening yesterday 15/02/17 to 0816... sent from zero8zero...this is not my first time of patronizing clubkonenect but this incident is one too many.
Re: Clubkonnect Failed To Credit My Wallet by clubkonnect: 11:44am On Feb 16, 2017
excellence44:

sent 1# around to 3pm then later 50# around 8pm in the evening yesterday 15/02/17 to 08164235314. sent from .
this is not my first time of patronizing clubkonenect but this incident is one too many.
Hello
For you to receive 500mb using airtime, u are are suppose to transfer 349naira and not 198naira and 50naira. Our system is fully automated so if u dont follow the instruction on our websute of transferring the exact amount, it wont work.

We will take a look and credit u manually soon

Clubkonnect team
Re: Clubkonnect Failed To Credit My Wallet by Dandsome: 2:48pm On Feb 16, 2017
Maybe it's a network problem
Re: Clubkonnect Failed To Credit My Wallet by Nobody: 12:21pm On Feb 18, 2017
clubkonnect:

Hello
For you to receive 500mb using airtime, u are are suppose to transfer 349naira and not 198naira and 50naira. Our system is fully automated so if u dont follow the instruction on our websute of transferring the exact amount, it wont work.

We will take a look and credit u manually soon

Clubkonnect team
Thanks for the wonderful service.
I would appreciate it if you can get edit your post and delete my number.
Re: Clubkonnect Failed To Credit My Wallet by clubkonnect: 7:07pm On Feb 18, 2017
excellence44:

Thanks for the wonderful service.
I would appreciate it if you can get edit your post and delete my number.

Thanks, i have removed ur number as requested

Clubkonnect team
Re: Clubkonnect Failed To Credit My Wallet by Mirakool: 12:31am On Mar 15, 2017
clubkonnect:

Definitely no, but unfortunately necesitated since we were unable to resolve via our regular whatsapp and customer care line

Clubkonnect team

Am one of your customers which have been enjoying your services... I wanted to upgrade my account but I don't know the difference between VIP and reseller.
Pls explain to me the difference... looking forward to hearing from you
Re: Clubkonnect Failed To Credit My Wallet by kogbaski99: 1:22am On Mar 15, 2017
Maybe there is a little problem...
Re: Clubkonnect Failed To Credit My Wallet by clubkonnect: 7:06am On Mar 15, 2017
Mirakool:

Am one of your customers which have been enjoying your services... I wanted to upgrade my account but I don't know the difference between VIP and reseller.
Pls explain to me the difference... looking forward to hearing from you

When u upgrade to VIP, we will create a cutomzied website for u with any business name u chose. But as a reseller, you have all benefit of a VIP plus an additional 1% for all transaction u do on Airtime, data and bulk sms
So when u buy airtime as a reseller, you get a total of 6% as againt 5% as a VIP

Note. VIP cost 1,000 naiara per year while reseller cost 1,000 naira per month

Thanks
Clubkonnect team
Re: Clubkonnect Failed To Credit My Wallet by Arnoldo(m): 3:55pm On Jun 02, 2017
clubkonnect:

hello before u go ballistic on us that we did not respond to your first post, you mentioned Klubconnect instead of clubkonnect, so there was no way we could have seen that post. anyway we have resent the N200 airtime to the affected number as our investigation shows you did not receive the airtime due to network issue with the mobile operator.

You come to here posting shame on clubkonnect but your account screen shot show that you bought another N200 airtime to the affected number on 6th-jan-2017 and N100 airtime again on 17th-jan-2017. even after u did not receive the one u purchased on 27th-dec-2016. if our service is a shame as u make it seem, am sure you will not make another purchase from us after that failed transaction. who does that? you can make a complaint without using derogatory,
clubkonnect team
After transfering airtime to clubkonnect to subscribe on my etisalat line i didnt get the data up till now. is this a scam?
Re: Clubkonnect Failed To Credit My Wallet by Arnoldo(m): 4:00pm On Jun 02, 2017
clubkonnect:

clubkonnect team
on 1st june 2017, i transfered 249naira airtime from 09091268753 to your number 08171725058 ETISALAT and up till now i am yet to get my data
Re: Clubkonnect Failed To Credit My Wallet by clubkonnect: 8:30am On Jun 03, 2017
Arnoldo:
on 1st june 2017, i transfered 249naira airtime from 09091268753 to your number 08171725058 ETISALAT and up till now i am yet to get my data

Hello, our systems show that the data is on your phone, what code are u dialling to check your data balance?
Re: Clubkonnect Failed To Credit My Wallet by clubkonnect: 8:31am On Jun 03, 2017
Arnoldo:
After transfering airtime to clubkonnect to subscribe on my etisalat line i didnt get the data up till now. is this a scam?

Hello, our system shows that the data is on your phone, what code are u dialling to check your data balance?
Re: Clubkonnect Failed To Credit My Wallet by Arnoldo(m): 7:31pm On Jun 19, 2017
clubkonnect:

Hello, our system shows that the data is on your phone, what code are u dialling to check your data balance?
Hello i am yet to see the data i paid for yesterday.
Re: Clubkonnect Failed To Credit My Wallet by Arnoldo(m): 8:39pm On Jun 19, 2017
clubkonnect:

On the 18th of june,i transfered etisalat 700 from 09091268753 to 08171725058 To recharge 08185925981 With 1gb but i am yet to see it.
Re: Clubkonnect Failed To Credit My Wallet by fatdick(m): 11:02pm On Jun 19, 2017
Arnoldo:
On the 18th of june,i transfered etisalat 700 from 09091268753 to 08171725058 To recharge 08185925981 With 1gb but i am yet to see it.
It's rather suprising that people still fall victim of this scam called clubkonnect. I stopped patronising them since early 2016. I purchased a glo data plan from them. My account was deducted immediately but I got no data. Called their customer service and they neither picked nor replied whatsapp messages. I had to purchase another data directly from glo. I had initially patronised clubkonnect cos they offered a slightly cheaper rate (less than N50 though). When I eventually got through to clubkonnect on phone, they were very rude and even claimed to have sent the data. I asked them to call glo to confirm and this drama went on till the i.diot i was speaking to banged the call on me. Well, I left the money for them and asked God to judge. Over a year later, I'm amazed to see people are still using their platform despite the numerous complains. Clubkonnect stop scamming innocent and gullible people.
Re: Clubkonnect Failed To Credit My Wallet by Arnoldo(m): 6:29am On Jun 20, 2017
fatdick:
It's rather suprising that people still fall victim of this scam called clubkonnect. I stopped patronising them since early 2016. I purchased a glo data plan from them. My account was deducted immediately but I got no data. Called their customer service and they neither picked nor replied whatsapp messages. I had to purchase another data directly from glo. I had initially patronised clubkonnect cos they offered a slightly cheaper rate (less than N50 though). When I eventually got through to clubkonnect on phone, they were very rude and even claimed to have sent the data. I asked them to call glo to confirm and this drama went on till the i.diot i was speaking to banged the call on me. Well, I left the money for them and asked God to judge. Over a year later, I'm amazed to see people are still using their platform despite the numerous complains. Clubkonnect stop scamming innocent and gullible people.
I bought data from them last week but dont knw their problem today
Re: Clubkonnect Failed To Credit My Wallet by fatdick(m): 9:45am On Jun 20, 2017
Arnoldo:
I bought data from them last week but dont knw their problem today
Continue patronizing them at your own risk. I'm sure you have come across the botter experiences of other customers. Good luck bro!
Re: Clubkonnect Failed To Credit My Wallet by djblue007(m): 12:03am On Sep 13, 2017
They've just swindled me too. Stop patronizing them.
Re: Clubkonnect Failed To Credit My Wallet by Syfex: 9:37am On Nov 08, 2017
Clubkonnect is yet to credit my wallet since two days now after payment... I smell scam...beware of them
Re: Clubkonnect Failed To Credit My Wallet by tunde5292(m): 10:29pm On Jan 11, 2018
Pls Sir, I transfer #300 to your UBA account since yesterday January but up to this moment my wallet has not been credited. My clubkonnect ID is CK21395 and my payment ID is 6259280093.And my phone number is 07063579348. I will be glad if the issue is being resolved Ed.
Re: Clubkonnect Failed To Credit My Wallet by seagulsntrawler: 7:58pm On Mar 02, 2018
I am so upset with klubconnect's customer service. They don't respond to chat messages on whatsapp and neither do they pick their phone calls. I credited their Gtbank account with N300 on the 1st of march in favor of 08032856123 and my wallet had not yet been credited. Their customer relationship is appalling!
Re: Clubkonnect Failed To Credit My Wallet by djblue007(m): 6:00am On Mar 03, 2018
seagulsntrawler:
I am so upset with klubconnect's customer service. They don't respond to chat messages on whatsapp and neither do they pick their phone calls. I credited their Gtbank account with N300 on the 1st of march in favor of 08032856123 and my wallet had not yet been credited. Their customer relationship is appalling!
I paid 300 naira and another1200 naira into their account since January 6th and 7th this year but nothing to show 4 it. They are simply fraudulent!
Re: Clubkonnect Failed To Credit My Wallet by jameslord(m): 12:04pm On May 22, 2018
ID:6259817772
Type: Product
Amount:N300.00
Amount Credited:N0.00
Balance:N50.00
Profit: 
Mobile Number:07038831750
Payment Option: ATMCard
Action: Cancel/Refund

I have not received mb uptil now. Clubkonnect what is going? Hope this is not a fraudulent act.
Re: Clubkonnect Failed To Credit My Wallet by eyoanwan02(f): 1:55pm On Apr 02, 2020
I credited clubconnect first bank's account with 1600 since on the 4th of March. Up till this moment, my wallet is yet to be credited. I have shown proof of payment but nothing has been done about it. My number is 08181534082

Re: Clubkonnect Failed To Credit My Wallet by Musyuf: 10:57am On Aug 23, 2020
Pls I credited my clubkonect wallet and I haven't seen it yet please and I need it right now

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Infinix HOT S3 Camera Review / We Buy Condemned Phone Panel. / Slot Nigeria Limited Phone Price List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.