Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,601 members, 7,801,737 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:28 PM

Need Unique African Products And Manufacturers (referrals are welcome ) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Need Unique African Products And Manufacturers (referrals are welcome ) (1089 Views)

Are You A Supplier/agent/seller Of African Products? / Construction Of Shops For Anambra Shoe Manufacturers And Dealers Ongoing / Naira Appreciates As Manufacturers Lament Forex Scarcity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Unique African Products And Manufacturers (referrals are welcome ) by Skywalker5(m): 10:53pm On Dec 27, 2016
I am looking for unique African products. if you are a Manufacturer that can produce unique african products,you can provide your information.

1) Name of the product
2) Website
3) Contact we talk freely here before private PM.(rule 22)
4) Pictures .please attach them to your replies so your product can be viewed.

Examples are the African art and crafts. Just any thing that represent Africa. It could be services like african animations as i am currently discussing this with someone already. Anything that stands out as African. please note that i am not interested in African clothes, shoes and food.

referrals are allowed and there will be a commission for any deal closed with the referral. You will be updated as a referral how its progressing and hopefully the person you introduced might update you to allow transparency.

No PM with the information regarding the product or referals.please post them here as this will help users looking for African products as this topic can list all the products without searching the internet randomly.

if you are the one i will contact or the manufacturer,please i need you to know your stuff well regarding the product.i've just got a deal with a popular company that sells unique products in the UK and now they are branching towards African products.

I'm trying to get in contact with the shops in Olumo rock.i know they have some very unique products in there and it appears they dont have a website. If anyone has any information ,please share on this topic.
Re: Need Unique African Products And Manufacturers (referrals are welcome ) by HouseOfEcstasy: 5:17am On Dec 28, 2016
1) Name of the product: Clothing

2) Website: work in progress

3) Contact E-mail/telephone: ecstasyhouseng at gmail.com

4) Pictures if possible

Re: Need Unique African Products And Manufacturers (referrals are welcome ) by Skywalker5(m): 8:34pm On Dec 28, 2016
Thanks but this excludes African clothes and shoes.

1 Like

Re: Need Unique African Products And Manufacturers (referrals are welcome ) by shupy: 9:00pm On Dec 28, 2016
cc; Lalasticlala,mynd44 help move this to front page. This is an opportunity for many. Exportation of non-oil product is the way out of recession. @OP keep up the good work. Nigeria has so much to offer the world.
Re: Need Unique African Products And Manufacturers (referrals are welcome ) by Skywalker5(m): 9:13pm On Dec 28, 2016
Thank Shupy.I should have added that food stuff was not part of it unless it can be processed and preserved before its being shipped to UK. Also most African foods are already in the UK. This products will be distributed to top stores in the UK,France and Germany. It will also be sold online. With food comes expiry date which will not be ideal.
Re: Need Unique African Products And Manufacturers (referrals are welcome ) by shupy: 9:53pm On Dec 28, 2016
There's more to offer than just food. I wish I had something that might interest you but I just recently graduated from college and i'm still working towards kick-starting my food processing company next year. The international market is my target.
I wish you luck your endeavours. This is a very good initiative
Re: Need Unique African Products And Manufacturers (referrals are welcome ) by Skywalker5(m): 11:44am On Dec 29, 2016
shupy:
There's more to offer than just food. I wish I had something that might interest you but I just recently graduated from college and i'm still working towards kick-starting my food processing company next year. The international market is my target.
I wish you luck your endeavours. This is a very good initiative

Thanks. i know there are some talented people in Naija which is why i need it made in africa product.
A distributor from China has just been referred to me with some african products . due to branding, i don't want an African product that will be sold and say its made in china. It defeats the purpose of the product as people do take notice of it. If i can't find any in Naija, i will have to deal with the china product but i feel i can get one which is why i brought it up here on this forum. Someone has to know someone especially in the arts and craft business. its a shame that olumo rock does not have a website as i know some of the things i am sourcing for are there.

Hopefully, i will get some info.

1 Like

Re: Need Unique African Products And Manufacturers (referrals are welcome ) by Royalemex(m): 8:39pm On Dec 29, 2016
Kindly drop your whatsapp contact,for easy reach
Re: Need Unique African Products And Manufacturers (referrals are welcome ) by Skywalker5(m): 8:46pm On Dec 29, 2016
Royalemex:
Kindly drop your whatsapp contact,for easy reach

I'm happy to discuss it here first.If I can see your work and what you can do,I am happy to PM you privately.
Re: Need Unique African Products And Manufacturers (referrals are welcome ) by Royalemex(m): 11:25pm On Dec 29, 2016
here are samples of our pencil drawing.Quite expensive but worth it.

Re: Need Unique African Products And Manufacturers (referrals are welcome ) by Royalemex(m): 11:27pm On Dec 29, 2016
others include.....

Re: Need Unique African Products And Manufacturers (referrals are welcome ) by Royalemex(m): 11:29pm On Dec 29, 2016
sophiscated but real

Re: Need Unique African Products And Manufacturers (referrals are welcome ) by Royalemex(m): 11:29pm On Dec 29, 2016
take a look at this

Re: Need Unique African Products And Manufacturers (referrals are welcome ) by Royalemex(m): 11:31pm On Dec 29, 2016
does the pencil drawing meet your specification

Re: Need Unique African Products And Manufacturers (referrals are welcome ) by Skywalker5(m): 11:34pm On Dec 29, 2016
on what material are you drawing them on?

Can you do this on canvas?
Re: Need Unique African Products And Manufacturers (referrals are welcome ) by Royalemex(m): 11:37pm On Dec 29, 2016
look at this

Re: Need Unique African Products And Manufacturers (referrals are welcome ) by Royalemex(m): 11:38pm On Dec 29, 2016
because it's charcoal pencil it's done on paper
Re: Need Unique African Products And Manufacturers (referrals are welcome ) by Royalemex(m): 11:40pm On Dec 29, 2016
have not tried canvass bedore
Re: Need Unique African Products And Manufacturers (referrals are welcome ) by Royalemex(m): 12:35pm On Dec 30, 2016
am still waiting to get your response
Re: Need Unique African Products And Manufacturers (referrals are welcome ) by markbenny(m): 1:30pm On Dec 30, 2016
I am not a. Manufacture, but I can act as a referal and link you directly to manufacturers

Pottery (from Kwali potters, Google Dr Ladi Kwali)

Stone beads

Local farm implements

Different sizes of mortar for pounding Yam

Shea butter

Infact, I will be OK if you list products you want, I will travel round and meet the manufacturers, negotiate direct contacts, arrange skype video conversations for live inspection of products etc.

My blog: bennymark.com

Email: xbernardx001 @ g-mail dot come

Phone number: available on request

Skywalker5:
I am looking for unique African products. if you are a Manufacturer that can produce unique african products,you can provide your information.

1) Name of the product
2) Website
3) Contact we talk freely here before private PM.(rule 22)
4) Pictures .please attach them to your replies so your product can be viewed.

Examples are the African art and crafts. Just any thing that represent Africa. It could be services like african animations as i am currently discussing this with someone already. Anything that stands out as African. please note that i am not interested in African clothes, shoes and food.

referrals are allowed and there will be a commission for any deal closed with the referral. You will be updated as a referral how its progressing and hopefully the person you introduced might update you to allow transparency.

No PM with the information regarding the product or referals.please post them here as this will help users looking for African products as this topic can list all the products without searching the internet randomly.

if you are the one i will contact or the manufacturer,please i need you to know your stuff well regarding the product.i've just got a deal with a popular company that sells unique products in the UK and now they are branching towards African products.

I'm trying to get in contact with the shops in Olumo rock.i know they have some very unique products in there and it appears they dont have a website. If anyone has any information ,please share on this topic.
Re: Need Unique African Products And Manufacturers (referrals are welcome ) by Royalemex(m): 6:03pm On Jan 02, 2017
OP have been mute. what's happening.no reply,no comment.nothing nothing.nawaoh
Re: Need Unique African Products And Manufacturers (referrals are welcome ) by Skywalker5(m): 8:06pm On Jan 02, 2017
Royalemex:
OP have been mute. what's happening.no reply,no comment.nothing nothing.nawaoh

Yea, Its the art on the canvas that i can move to stores. thats the requirement when it comes to art.

(1) (Reply)

Car Branding. What Are The Required Documents And Cost? / Now That You Have Graduated, You Need Fiverr / Lump Coal Supplier Needed Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.