Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,193 members, 7,780,324 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:29 PM

Umuahia New Look, Capital City Of Abia State (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umuahia New Look, Capital City Of Abia State (photos) (4740 Views)

Joy Ezechikamnayo Assumes Office As Governor Of Abia, Okezie Ikpeazu Hands Over / Army To Withdraw From Streets Of Abia State Tomorrow. Ikpeazu / What Is Happening In The Capital City Of Abuja? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Umuahia New Look, Capital City Of Abia State (photos) by AjayiWrites: 12:25am On Dec 28, 2016
Umuahia is the capital city of Abia State and as expected, the city ought to look clean and devoid of any dirt. A reader was kind enough to share these pictures of the city of Umuahia. See more pictures below..

Source:
http://www.ajayiwrites.com/2016/12/umuahia-new-look-capital-city-of-abia.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umuahia New Look, Capital City Of Abia State (photos) by AjayiWrites: 12:25am On Dec 28, 2016
Welcome to Abia state...

Lalasticlala, mynd44

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umuahia New Look, Capital City Of Abia State (photos) by Nobody: 12:30am On Dec 28, 2016
I remeber when i Served in Umuahia, mehn some roads in that town can dirty for Africa. The waste management board and the government aint serious at all. Its always endless non payment ish, breach of contract et al.
I just pray Ikpeazu does something bout it though cos its an eyesore when your capital is renowned for being dirty.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Umuahia New Look, Capital City Of Abia State (photos) by baybeeboi: 12:31am On Dec 28, 2016
This one na small compared to the one i saw on makurdi benue state when i schooled there.

I called the state.....waste basket of the nation

5 Likes

Re: Umuahia New Look, Capital City Of Abia State (photos) by sladimeji(m): 12:32am On Dec 28, 2016
Chai... Wen will naija make sense??

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umuahia New Look, Capital City Of Abia State (photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 12:38am On Dec 28, 2016
Sanitation Sanitation Sanitation plz...Umuahia is better than this

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umuahia New Look, Capital City Of Abia State (photos) by smartanthony5: 12:43am On Dec 28, 2016
na this kind pic dey provock me the time wey i dey for china.wetin man no go see

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umuahia New Look, Capital City Of Abia State (photos) by FisifunKododada: 12:55am On Dec 28, 2016
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Umuahia New Look, Capital City Of Abia State (photos) by Alariwo2: 1:14am On Dec 28, 2016
Nawa o..

na igbo land dirty like that? dem go dey abuse sw whereas na dem worst pass

3 Likes

Re: Umuahia New Look, Capital City Of Abia State (photos) by Smart78(m): 2:13am On Dec 28, 2016
Oh my Goodness Is Ta Orji still the gov? Ikpeazu why

1 Like

Re: Umuahia New Look, Capital City Of Abia State (photos) by cupidFlint(m): 3:40am On Dec 28, 2016
guy post what you know and know what you post, how can you snap just one spot and term it Umuahia's new look looking for front page appearance. that dirt is just by the road side along Umuwaya road opposite Peace Park and another opposite Uyo street. Stop the false info making it look like the town is in a mess

1 Like

Re: Umuahia New Look, Capital City Of Abia State (photos) by ednut1(m): 4:33am On Dec 28, 2016
so umuahia na one street.

3 Likes

Re: Umuahia New Look, Capital City Of Abia State (photos) by Nobody: 4:55am On Dec 28, 2016
Re: Umuahia New Look, Capital City Of Abia State (photos) by marshborn(m): 5:39am On Dec 28, 2016
grin this same picture over and over again?

1 Like

Re: Umuahia New Look, Capital City Of Abia State (photos) by DuruCrusher(m): 5:58am On Dec 28, 2016
Op na ur type the put fake news for blog.. ...

So na only this place be the whole umuahia?

1 Like

Re: Umuahia New Look, Capital City Of Abia State (photos) by asala1: 6:02am On Dec 28, 2016
cupidFlint:
guy post what you know and know what you post, how can you snap just one spot and term it Umuahia's new look looking for front page appearance. that dirt is just by the road side along Umuwaya road opposite Peace Park and another opposite Uyo street. Stop the false info making it look like the town is in a mess

What are you saying? Is that not Umuahia?

1 Like

Re: Umuahia New Look, Capital City Of Abia State (photos) by Schematics: 6:10am On Dec 28, 2016
Umuahia is more or less a glorified local government council. So it is expected. Even Betterabiastate is aware of this.

1 Like

Re: Umuahia New Look, Capital City Of Abia State (photos) by Anago5000: 6:31am On Dec 28, 2016
Schematics:
Umuahia is more or less a glorified local government council. So it is expected. Even Betterabiastate is aware of this.
mechie eze ure gia before i tag them boys to come mess you again
Re: Umuahia New Look, Capital City Of Abia State (photos) by proeast(m): 6:49am On Dec 28, 2016
The Op is Pathetic indeed, he snapped a few dumpsites and called it Umuahia as if there is no state in Nigeria without dumpsite. How do you expect your blog to grow when you are a bigot & your reasoning so warped Are you guys tired of writing trash about MMM for cheap traffic You left all the rusty towns in your region to be talking about Umuahia. You & your senseless blog belong to the dumpsite, I can never waist my time nor mb to click on it.

1 Like

Re: Umuahia New Look, Capital City Of Abia State (photos) by cupidFlint(m): 6:58am On Dec 28, 2016
asala1:

What are you saying? Is that not Umuahia?
You what are you saying, how many parts did you snap? you just snapped dirt dump of two different positions on the same road and made it seem like it's the whole of umuahia that's messed up
Re: Umuahia New Look, Capital City Of Abia State (photos) by betterABIAstate: 7:03am On Dec 28, 2016
Chinonso has suffered, I can still see fine things even in the dirt of one street. cheesy
Re: Umuahia New Look, Capital City Of Abia State (photos) by betterABIAstate: 7:04am On Dec 28, 2016
Schematics:
dont die oo, those guys really messed u up yesterday. Hope you slept well.

1 Like

Re: Umuahia New Look, Capital City Of Abia State (photos) by betterABIAstate: 7:06am On Dec 28, 2016
ednut1:
so umuahia na one street.
the guys name is chinonso, he is vexed because guys messed awka up yesterday.

3 Likes

Re: Umuahia New Look, Capital City Of Abia State (photos) by betterABIAstate: 7:07am On Dec 28, 2016
marshborn:
grin this same picture over and over again?
this same pix was taking five years ago.
Re: Umuahia New Look, Capital City Of Abia State (photos) by Schematics: 7:09am On Dec 28, 2016
Hehehe cheesy

Messed up with your fake pictures and fake names! Chei..

I should be asking you if you slept well because henceforth no more sleep for you.

Abia state is cursed.

[s]
betterABIAstate:
dont die oo, those guys really messed u up yesterday. Hope you slept well.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Umuahia New Look, Capital City Of Abia State (photos) by betterABIAstate: 7:10am On Dec 28, 2016
proeast:
The Op is Pathetic indeed, he snapped a few dumpsites and called it Umuahia as if there is no state in Nigeria without dumpsite. How do you expect your blog to grow when you are a bigot & your reasoning so warped Are you guys tired of writing trash about MMM for cheap traffic You left all the rusty towns in your region to be talking about Umuahia. You & your senseless blog belong to the dumpsite, I can never waist my time nor mb to click on it.
the op is not the owner of the blog, he's a nairalander called chinonso.

1 Like

Re: Umuahia New Look, Capital City Of Abia State (photos) by betterABIAstate: 7:10am On Dec 28, 2016
Schematics:
Hehehe cheesy

Messed up with your fake pictures and fake names! Chei..

I should be asking you if you slept well because henceforth no more sleep for you.

Abia state is cursed.

[s][/s]
I saw guys begging them for you yesterday grin

2 Likes

Re: Umuahia New Look, Capital City Of Abia State (photos) by Schematics: 7:13am On Dec 28, 2016
BetterABIAstate is crying already. Umuahia is a rural while Aba is a waste dumpsite cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Umuahia New Look, Capital City Of Abia State (photos) by Chef2000: 7:14am On Dec 28, 2016
[s]
AjayiWrites:
Umuahia is the capital city of Abia State and as expected, the city ought to look clean and devoid of any dirt. A reader was kind enough to share these pictures of the city of Umuahia. See more pictures below..

Source:
http://www.ajayiwrites.com/2016/12/umuahia-new-look-capital-city-of-abia.html
[/s]
This where you should focus your energy....

Anambra state is cursed to remain this way.

this is anambra

4 Likes

Re: Umuahia New Look, Capital City Of Abia State (photos) by Schematics: 7:15am On Dec 28, 2016
betterABIAstate:
I saw guys begging them for you yesterday grin

You are despicable. I swear. Did they beg for megabite too? Abeg face this thread where your dead state is being discussed

2 Likes

Re: Umuahia New Look, Capital City Of Abia State (photos) by Nobody: 7:15am On Dec 28, 2016
Re: Umuahia New Look, Capital City Of Abia State (photos) by Schematics: 7:18am On Dec 28, 2016
yabadabadoo:
I don't like black people . Fvcking disgusting niggers

Abia state is cursed that's the point. Kikiii

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

IPOB : US, EU Irrelevant, Immaterial To Nigeria – Presidency / See What This Imo State Man Does In His Rural Community / Nigerians Under Attack Because They Are Heads Of ECO Currency Revolution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.