Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,715 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:36 AM

“dear Muslims Tear Your Quran It Is A Tool Of Destruction” – Kemi Olunloyo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “dear Muslims Tear Your Quran It Is A Tool Of Destruction” – Kemi Olunloyo (1302 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Begs Taraji P. Henson For Mental Assistance / Kemi Olunloyo Shows The Marks Inflicted On Her By Armed Robbers (Photos) / Dear Muslms, Tear Your Quran Its A Tool Of Destruction. Kemi Olunloyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“dear Muslims Tear Your Quran It Is A Tool Of Destruction” – Kemi Olunloyo by Lataability(m): 8:59am On Dec 28, 2016
Popular US trained journalist, Kemi Olunloyo, has called for Muslims to tear and burn their Qurans as according to her, it is a tool of destruction.
She made this known after saying the Bible was fake, hence, she does not read it.

On her Facebook page, Madame KOO, as she is fondly called, said pages on the Quran need to be recycled clearly.

She wrote: “NOBODY SHOULD FEAR MUSLIMS! MUSLIMS SHOULD DESTROY THEIR QUARANS OR ALLAH WILL DISOWN YOU.

“Just like the bible, the Koran is a tool of destruction. No reasonable Muslim should ever touch it.

“Because of the Koran, Yahya Jammeh of #Gambia who always holds one visibly everywhere he goes and islamized his country has refused to step down.

“Because of the Koran #ISIS is cutting prisoner’s heads off like slaughtered goats.

“Jihad all over the world, because of the Koran, Muslim men are marrying up to 4 women and we have 94,000 pregnant women …WITH HIV in #Zamfara state #Nigeria with polygamous homes spreading the disease.

“Why is there pedophilia in the Koran? Pedophilia is highly unacceptable. Fucking kids is insanity, something many of you joke and laugh about.

“Remember earlier this year that disgusting filthy elephant #TokunboAboderin made a video saying my father raped me at 13yo when he came home drunk fathering my own son. I didn’t even have kids till 22yo and the brainwashed illiterates believed her.

“Silence is never the best answer for a fool. You reply or u accept their lies as truth. Many Muslims have been caught defiling young teens. Why is this in the Koran?

“Who are the infidels the Koran is asking others to kill?

“Tear up these nonentity religious books of doom which are tools of death.

“Many killed in terrorist attacks simply because they could not RECITE the Quran.

“A way of screening Muslim hostages, free them and kill the brainwashed Christians.

“It happened at #Westgate mall in #Kenya. My grandmother died at 102 in 2013 and was the most famous Muslim woman in #Ibadan #Nigeria.

“Alhaja Bintu Tejumola Olunloyo will tell you #Islam is a religion of peace and I will say AMEN to that but to that Koran, I would like to bury it on my shit when I’m about to FLUSH the toilet.

“Spiritual Muslims is what the world needs now not Koran addicts. My former moronic neighbor once slammed his Quran on the ground to swear.”

Re: “dear Muslims Tear Your Quran It Is A Tool Of Destruction” – Kemi Olunloyo by optional1(f): 9:01am On Dec 28, 2016
Not again biko
Re: “dear Muslims Tear Your Quran It Is A Tool Of Destruction” – Kemi Olunloyo by WorldRichest: 9:14am On Dec 28, 2016
Finally the chicken is coming home to roast. Sister Kemi wants to try her ill luck with Islam. Happy departure in advance. You have cursed many respected Christian leaders, you have even abused Christianity, now the devil wants to keep you shut forever by pushing you to mock Islam. Congratulations to all your enemies, Islam and Muslims don't take shiit

2 Likes

Re: “dear Muslims Tear Your Quran It Is A Tool Of Destruction” – Kemi Olunloyo by edidos: 9:14am On Dec 28, 2016
I have always noticed kemi is going mad gradually
Re: “dear Muslims Tear Your Quran It Is A Tool Of Destruction” – Kemi Olunloyo by Jafar1: 9:16am On Dec 28, 2016
this op need to be banned, this is religion abuse
Re: “dear Muslims Tear Your Quran It Is A Tool Of Destruction” – Kemi Olunloyo by blackfase(m): 9:19am On Dec 28, 2016
KOO making a bit of sense on this one....
Re: “dear Muslims Tear Your Quran It Is A Tool Of Destruction” – Kemi Olunloyo by Omudia11: 9:20am On Dec 28, 2016
Watch them issue a fatwa on her head for "blasphemy"
Re: “dear Muslims Tear Your Quran It Is A Tool Of Destruction” – Kemi Olunloyo by LordZero(m): 9:22am On Dec 28, 2016
It's obvious she's retârded.. I guess the attention she gets from spewing thrash is the centre of her life..
Re: “dear Muslims Tear Your Quran It Is A Tool Of Destruction” – Kemi Olunloyo by eboiga(f): 9:26am On Dec 28, 2016
Craze person!
Re: “dear Muslims Tear Your Quran It Is A Tool Of Destruction” – Kemi Olunloyo by dauddy97(m): 9:32am On Dec 28, 2016
That is how identify mad person, but still claiming they are not mad
Re: “dear Muslims Tear Your Quran It Is A Tool Of Destruction” – Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 9:44am On Dec 28, 2016
Hmm
Re: “dear Muslims Tear Your Quran It Is A Tool Of Destruction” – Kemi Olunloyo by fiizznation: 9:45am On Dec 28, 2016
The holy Quran is AL'nur. Nobody forced anybody to read the Quran, you read it on your own accord. So I don't understand why someone should say people shouldn't read what they believe is a major link between them and their God.

Is nobody's business if some people misinterpreted the contents of the Quran, that's their own cup of tea, but every good practicing muslim believe the Quran is light and we strickly follow it's teachings, rules and guidelines.

A surah in the Quran clearly said;

Oh ye unbelievers
I do not worship that which you worship
And you do not worship that which I worship
And you shall never worship what I worship
Neither will I worship what you worship
You have your religion and I have mind.

There is absolutely no compulsion or any constraint in religion as the above chapter highlighted, so I don't understand why you will say muslims should throwaway their Quran(even though it was said as an advice).

Please we should always endeavour to mind our business and stop provoking other people deliberately.

1 Like

Re: “dear Muslims Tear Your Quran It Is A Tool Of Destruction” – Kemi Olunloyo by focus7: 9:45am On Dec 28, 2016
The first truth that has ever come out from Kemi Olunloyo.

Islam is is religion of destruction, still they called a religion of peace. They leaves prayer grounds to shed the blood of their victims, they proclaim the name of their Alha to slaughter an innocent throat.

1 Like

Re: “dear Muslims Tear Your Quran It Is A Tool Of Destruction” – Kemi Olunloyo by Mujaheeeden: 9:52am On Dec 28, 2016
Jafar1:
this op need to be banned, this is religion abuse
Kemi is right. Burn that book because it has caused a lot of death

1 Like

Re: “dear Muslims Tear Your Quran It Is A Tool Of Destruction” – Kemi Olunloyo by Mujaheeeden: 9:55am On Dec 28, 2016
fiizznation:
The holy Quran is AL'nur. Nobody forced anybody to read the Quran, you read it on your

There is absolutely no compulsion or any constraint in religion as the above chapter highlighted, so I don't understand why you will say muslims should throwaway their Quran(even though it was said as an ).

Please we should always endeavour to mind our business and stop provoking other people deliberately
What nonsense and trashy piece because someone said the truth.

Your book has brought destruction and so should be torn to shreds and burn to save humanity from extinction.

That book was written by a known peadophile so it has no meaning

Don't ever you threaten Kemi again because you guys don't have monopoly of violence

1 Like

Re: “dear Muslims Tear Your Quran It Is A Tool Of Destruction” – Kemi Olunloyo by fiizznation: 9:57am On Dec 28, 2016
focus7:
The first truth that has ever come out from Kemi Olunloyo.

Islam is is religion of destruction, still they called a religion of peace. They leaves prayer grounds to shed the blood of their victims, they proclaim the name of their Alha to slaughter an innocent throat.
The problem with you Nigerian Christians is your extreme fanaticism and extremisism. Islam is a religion of destruction as you said up there, but was Adolf Hitler a muslim? Wasn't he a practicing catholic? The USA that have been invading smaller countries, killing their citizens and turning their nations into warzones, is it an Islamic nation? Doesn't the USA parades itself as a Christian nation?

Some of you are just too gullible for my liking. There is nothing inside your skulls except bigotry.
Re: “dear Muslims Tear Your Quran It Is A Tool Of Destruction” – Kemi Olunloyo by fiizznation: 10:04am On Dec 28, 2016
Mujaheeeden:
What nonsense and trashy piece because someone said the truth.

Your book has brought destruction and so should be torn to shreds and burn to save humanity from extinction.

That book was written by a known peadophile so it has no meaning

Don't ever you threaten Kemi again because you guys don't have monopoly of violence
Stop ranting like a castrated mouse my friend. You think burning the Quran as your little mind suggested will automatically bring an end to Islam? Don't you know millions of muslims have memorized the entire Quran in their heads. And I'm also an example of that because I have memorized so many chapters in the Quran. So what do you think should be done to somebody like me, cut off my head or what? Smh
Re: “dear Muslims Tear Your Quran It Is A Tool Of Destruction” – Kemi Olunloyo by Mujaheeeden: 10:09am On Dec 28, 2016
fiizznation:
Stop ranting like a castrated mouse my friend. You think burning the Quran as your little mind suggested will automatically bring an end to Islam? Don't you know millions of muslims have memorized the entire Quran in their heads. And I'm also an example of that because I have memorized so many chapters in the Quran. So what do you think should be done to somebody like me, cut off my head or what? Smh
The more people spend time in madrassa the more violence against non belivers increases.

That book has the potential to make people to act like schizophrenic patients.

It's because you ve memorised that book that's why you can threaten harm to Kemi. That book makes you violent
Re: “dear Muslims Tear Your Quran It Is A Tool Of Destruction” – Kemi Olunloyo by sanandreas(m): 10:10am On Dec 28, 2016
Observing. What is in the Koran that make them violent after reciting it? Am just curious.
Re: “dear Muslims Tear Your Quran It Is A Tool Of Destruction” – Kemi Olunloyo by Mujaheeeden: 10:13am On Dec 28, 2016
fiizznation:
The problem with you Nigerian Christians is your extreme fanaticism and extremisism. Islam is a religion of destruction as you said up there, but was Adolf Hitler a muslim? Wasn't he a practicing catholic? The USA that have been invading smaller countries, killing their citizens and turning their nations into warzones, is it an Islamic nation? Doesn't the USA parades itself as a Christian nation?

Some of you are just too gullible for my liking. There is nothing inside your skulls except bigotry.
90% of violence in the Middle East is caused ny that book

93% of Violence in Africa is caused by that book

100% terrorist activities in Western world is caused by that book

90% of world poverty is common with adherents of that book

Please Burn that book and play hymn because Peace has come

1 Like

Re: “dear Muslims Tear Your Quran It Is A Tool Of Destruction” – Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 10:30am On Dec 28, 2016
Kemi is trying too hard to be relevant!
Re: “dear Muslims Tear Your Quran It Is A Tool Of Destruction” – Kemi Olunloyo by jericco1(m): 11:14am On Dec 28, 2016
in life you always have a choice. that's a cognitive dissonance if you asked me. to me religion is evolving the things that people have been trying to hide are now been thrown open for all to see. religion is an intolerant institution. we no longer know the essence, its reason and functions.
Re: “dear Muslims Tear Your Quran It Is A Tool Of Destruction” – Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 11:48am On Dec 28, 2016
Supported
Re: “dear Muslims Tear Your Quran It Is A Tool Of Destruction” – Kemi Olunloyo by focus7: 2:07pm On Dec 28, 2016
fiizznation:

Mohammed demon inside a demonically possess muslim noted.

This is exactly how they began and graduates to vicious terrorist. No matter how you try you won't find me.
Re: “dear Muslims Tear Your Quran It Is A Tool Of Destruction” – Kemi Olunloyo by Akinlekanwr(m): 2:58pm On Dec 28, 2016
Someone should forward the link to this news to shekau

(1) (Reply)

Mr Eazi Rocks Ghana Must Go Agbada / Tyler, The Creator Celebrates His 26th Birthday Today / "Men Who Enjoys Their Wife To Come Ontop Them During Sex, Will Not Make Heaven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.