Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,222 members, 7,780,421 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:59 PM

Freeze: "Pastor Adeboye's 2016 Prophecies Are Vague" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Freeze: "Pastor Adeboye's 2016 Prophecies Are Vague" (42560 Views)

“Ebony Reigns Never Disregarded Her Death Prophecies” - Ebony's Manager Reveals / Daddy Freeze: "Pastor Paul Adefarasin, I Heard You Used My Name During Sermon" / Daddy Freeze: Pastor Ready To Cast Out 50 Demons From OAP Out Of The 52 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Freeze: "Pastor Adeboye's 2016 Prophecies Are Vague" by DancingSkeleton(m): 5:02pm On Dec 28, 2016
grin
Re: Freeze: "Pastor Adeboye's 2016 Prophecies Are Vague" by Princess4ng(f): 5:03pm On Dec 28, 2016
He dare not insult Pastor E A Adeboye..... The man is not his mate in any way
Re: Freeze: "Pastor Adeboye's 2016 Prophecies Are Vague" by DancingSkeleton(m): 5:03pm On Dec 28, 2016
drizzymtbee:
GirL:BABE XMAS IS APPROACHING FAST
BOY: THANX BABY FOR REMINDING ME, CANT WAIT FOR IT.
GIRL: BUY ME A TABLET
BOY: REALLY! !!?
GirL: YeaH
BOY: PANADO OR ASPIRIN
GIRL: NO I MEANT A SAMSUNG. TABLET
BOY: MAYOO!!!! ITS JESUS'S BIRTHDAY NOT YOURS! !!!"
akpans xmas don pass na undecided
Re: Freeze: "Pastor Adeboye's 2016 Prophecies Are Vague" by olaxx: 5:03pm On Dec 28, 2016
Majority of us are blinded by faith

1 Like

Re: Freeze: "Pastor Adeboye's 2016 Prophecies Are Vague" by Beatzmaker: 5:03pm On Dec 28, 2016
lol....It's all business

How would you like to find out about E-Cooperative Matrix System? Unlike MMM, you get over 400% of your investment of just ₦1000.

With ₦1000 you can buy a Recharge Card, make calls and exhaust it in a day
With ₦1000 you can buy a Plate of food, eat and soon be hungry again
With ₦1000 you could buy Suya or Shawarma and that's that

However you could Invest that ₦1000 today in the 4X4 E-Cooperative Matrix System and Sit Back, Relax and Begin to receive funds into your Bank Account!

You can change your life Today with that ₦1000? Yes, with ₦1,000 you will start earning every day in this 4X4 Matrix sytem.

But...You will never have to Do Anything, because the Teamwealth Admins will do all the work for you. Please contact me for more info now.
Re: Freeze: "Pastor Adeboye's 2016 Prophecies Are Vague" by LorDBolton(m): 5:05pm On Dec 28, 2016
Sorry but what I just read here are PREDICTIONS OR FORECASTS

Thes. Are not prophecies

In-btw why can't freeze talk about islam or BH
Re: Freeze: "Pastor Adeboye's 2016 Prophecies Are Vague" by Alao96(m): 5:08pm On Dec 28, 2016
cheap ass attention seeker
Re: Freeze: "Pastor Adeboye's 2016 Prophecies Are Vague" by Nobody: 5:09pm On Dec 28, 2016

Nigerian Christians rather than reply with facts, figures and statistics ; they resort to abuse, personal attack, avoiding the argument, claiming the prophesies came to pass and quest for validity is foolish
or claim the prophecy was averted by prayer (I guess in the case of things getting better toward the end of the year)

Christian sense of argument are the reasons why people are dumping their religion

7 Likes

Re: Freeze: "Pastor Adeboye's 2016 Prophecies Are Vague" by idupaul: 5:09pm On Dec 28, 2016
passyhansome:
Freeze eating more than he can chew.. Be guided Bro, you don't Bleep with every person you can just for fame and attention

I will advise he leaves this Adeboye man alone
Re: Freeze: "Pastor Adeboye's 2016 Prophecies Are Vague" by drizzymtbee(m): 5:10pm On Dec 28, 2016
Men of God shld keeptheir prophecies to themelves nd pray for a better nigeria
Re: Freeze: "Pastor Adeboye's 2016 Prophecies Are Vague" by greenermodels: 5:10pm On Dec 28, 2016
oluwaseyi000:

Nigerian Christians rather than reply with facts, figures and statistics ; they resort to abuse, personal attack, avoiding the argument, claiming the prophesies came to pass and quest for validity is foolish
or claim the prophecy was averted by prayer (I guess in the case of things getting better toward the end of the year)

Christian sense of argument are the reasons why people are dumping their religion

i think you meant Pentecostals not Christians, blind faith is one of the pillars of pentecostalism.
Re: Freeze: "Pastor Adeboye's 2016 Prophecies Are Vague" by Nobody: 5:10pm On Dec 28, 2016
heryourjay:

FOR NIGERIA – THINGS ARE LIKELY TO GET TOUGHER, BEFORE THEY GET BETTER, BUT THINGS WILL DEFINITELY GET BETTER BEFORE THE YEAR ENDS.

3 more days to go for this particular prophesy to materialise grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Freeze: "Pastor Adeboye's 2016 Prophecies Are Vague" by menxer: 5:10pm On Dec 28, 2016
Every body is attacking daddyfreeze but nobody is doing that with reference to Deuteronomy 18:22.
SMH

Why Is it too hard to question our men of God in line with Bible principles?

5 Likes

Re: Freeze: "Pastor Adeboye's 2016 Prophecies Are Vague" by dupzy05: 5:13pm On Dec 28, 2016
good of u
Re: Freeze: "Pastor Adeboye's 2016 Prophecies Are Vague" by NemzySeries(m): 5:14pm On Dec 28, 2016
e b like say dis daddy wan freeze wit 2016

1 Like

Re: Freeze: "Pastor Adeboye's 2016 Prophecies Are Vague" by Nobody: 5:16pm On Dec 28, 2016
419 and the sheeple continue to get scammed, lol.
Re: Freeze: "Pastor Adeboye's 2016 Prophecies Are Vague" by jamace(m): 5:16pm On Dec 28, 2016
grin grin grin grin Upper cut!
Re: Freeze: "Pastor Adeboye's 2016 Prophecies Are Vague" by Oluwaseyi456(m): 5:17pm On Dec 28, 2016
2016 is not over yet so,I believed on the man of God
Re: Freeze: "Pastor Adeboye's 2016 Prophecies Are Vague" by Nogodye(m): 5:20pm On Dec 28, 2016
cocoberry:
#SOME WILL RECEIVE HELP FROM UNEXPECTED SOURCES#
MMM

#A CHOSEN FEW WILL RECEIVE BLESSINGS SO LARGE THEY CAN HARDLY CONTAIN#
Olajumoke the bread seller

#THINGS ARE LIKELY TO GET TOUGHER, BEFORE THEY GET BETTER#
Recession

#A MAJOR WAR WILL BE AVERTED THIS YEAR#
IPOB and AVENGER
cheesy
cocoberry:
#SOME WILL RECEIVE HELP FROM UNEXPECTED SOURCES#
MMM

#A CHOSEN FEW WILL RECEIVE BLESSINGS SO LARGE THEY CAN HARDLY CONTAIN#
Olajumoke the bread seller

#THINGS ARE LIKELY TO GET TOUGHER, BEFORE THEY GET BETTER#
Recession

#A MAJOR WAR WILL BE AVERTED THIS YEAR#
IPOB and AVENGER
You're sighted joor...Tell oga freeze to recieve sense

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Freeze: "Pastor Adeboye's 2016 Prophecies Are Vague" by godwin120alex: 5:20pm On Dec 28, 2016
Freeze is not far from d truth
Re: Freeze: "Pastor Adeboye's 2016 Prophecies Are Vague" by iambliss: 5:25pm On Dec 28, 2016
Frozen brain is at it again.
Re: Freeze: "Pastor Adeboye's 2016 Prophecies Are Vague" by Orikinla1: 5:27pm On Dec 28, 2016
Almost all of them came to pass for those who are well informed on the affairs and events of 2016.
Anyone posting uninformed comments is ignorant of the facts.

1 Like

Re: Freeze: "Pastor Adeboye's 2016 Prophecies Are Vague" by Horlarjeedeh: 5:28pm On Dec 28, 2016
mikezuruki:
Mumu freeze does not know the difference sef. Instead of "prophecies", mumu dey write "prophesies". Na so e dey start. Small Small.

Mumu angry prophecies is American English while prophesies is British English

4 Likes

Re: Freeze: "Pastor Adeboye's 2016 Prophecies Are Vague" by martineverest(m): 5:34pm On Dec 28, 2016
opoorookagbon:
Most of the positive happened, only the beneficiaries can testify. The negative did not because prayers averted them. The reason for prophesy is to act in order to avert the negativity by praying and to enforce the positive, also by praying.
but when TB joshua said americans' prayer superseeded his prophesy you made jest of him

4 Likes

Re: Freeze: "Pastor Adeboye's 2016 Prophecies Are Vague" by Nobody: 5:36pm On Dec 28, 2016
Horlarjeedeh:

Mumu angry prophecies is American English while prophesies is British English
A freeze troll. Read thoroughly. Olodo

1 Like

Re: Freeze: "Pastor Adeboye's 2016 Prophecies Are Vague" by lamarrj(m): 5:37pm On Dec 28, 2016
kheengjay:
freeze veering for cheap popularity ......pity

Doesn't sound like his veering for any popularity or whatsoever his just making a point. If you don't vibe with it, you move on.
Re: Freeze: "Pastor Adeboye's 2016 Prophecies Are Vague" by sahmih(m): 5:37pm On Dec 28, 2016
Mr Freeze or whatever the maniac calls himself should be careful
Everything in the prophecy came to pass
There was a new disease called Zika virus
Earthquakes was on the increase this year go and ask Chile, China, Usa, South Africa even Nigeria were we had a little earthquake in Kwoi Kaduna state
I suppose the guy ain't current at all
Things in Nigeria were worse than this at the beginning
Tomato that was 3 for 500naira before nko

Let us learn to appreciate God for what he has done so far and not accuse pastors on how right or wrong their prophecies are.
angry

4 Likes

Re: Freeze: "Pastor Adeboye's 2016 Prophecies Are Vague" by Nobody: 5:39pm On Dec 28, 2016
see all of dem bashing d guy just because he expressed himself and used his freedom of speech. hypochrites, u all knw dat half of wat he said is true but because of d fact dt u av been caged in d name of religion, aving fear for a soo called man of God even more dan God imself .even wen u pple see ur leader doing wat is wrong, u wont challenge him. to u, everytin he does is perfect..

5 Likes

Re: Freeze: "Pastor Adeboye's 2016 Prophecies Are Vague" by Nobody: 5:42pm On Dec 28, 2016
..the problem is not with the Prophet.. but with Nairalanders who cannot read the message without killing the messenger. always focusing on non-issues..
Re: Freeze: "Pastor Adeboye's 2016 Prophecies Are Vague" by kado(m): 5:45pm On Dec 28, 2016
*Help from unknown source* i believe that prophecy was fulfil
Re: Freeze: "Pastor Adeboye's 2016 Prophecies Are Vague" by riczy(m): 5:51pm On Dec 28, 2016
Dis mod is not getting traffic cos he is "god of man"
Re: Freeze: "Pastor Adeboye's 2016 Prophecies Are Vague" by Nobody: 5:51pm On Dec 28, 2016
[quote author=oluwaseyi000 post=52334421][color=#990000]

more people dump other religion for Christianity, u can make research

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ckay Acquires New House In Lagos, Shares Photo Of House He Lived In Years Ago / Ike Onyema: Why My Relationship With Mercy Eke Crashed / Mercy Aigbe’s Hubby Claims Domestic Abuse Photos Are From Her Film ‘victim’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.