Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,375 members, 7,808,309 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:12 AM

Freeze: "Pastor Adeboye's 2016 Prophecies Are Vague" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Freeze: "Pastor Adeboye's 2016 Prophecies Are Vague" (42597 Views)

“Ebony Reigns Never Disregarded Her Death Prophecies” - Ebony's Manager Reveals / Daddy Freeze: "Pastor Paul Adefarasin, I Heard You Used My Name During Sermon" / Daddy Freeze: Pastor Ready To Cast Out 50 Demons From OAP Out Of The 52 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Freeze: "Pastor Adeboye's 2016 Prophecies Are Vague" by Nobody: 5:52pm On Dec 28, 2016
XXLDICK:
We are still waiting for the new sexually transmitted disease. 3 days to go
zika virus may still locate you
Re: Freeze: "Pastor Adeboye's 2016 Prophecies Are Vague" by XXLDICK(m): 5:56pm On Dec 28, 2016
NgcoboP:

zika virus may still locate you
Zika virus that was discovered since 1947?

4 Likes

Re: Freeze: "Pastor Adeboye's 2016 Prophecies Are Vague" by caniva(m): 5:58pm On Dec 28, 2016
Kemi Olunloyo and Daddy Freez should get together. ...They'll make a very good couple.
Re: Freeze: "Pastor Adeboye's 2016 Prophecies Are Vague" by Nobody: 6:01pm On Dec 28, 2016
XXLDICK:
Zika virus that was discovered since 1947?
in Nigeria?
Re: Freeze: "Pastor Adeboye's 2016 Prophecies Are Vague" by rejoice4eva(m): 6:02pm On Dec 28, 2016
I can see an organised,systematic attack on the CHURCH in all fronts. But the church of God will surely PREVAIL
Re: Freeze: "Pastor Adeboye's 2016 Prophecies Are Vague" by tigonana: 6:07pm On Dec 28, 2016
Hmmmm,awon kiriyo,dem no go gree!!!!

Meanwhile just 3days to d end of d year still waiting for tinz to get better like our daddy have said.
Re: Freeze: "Pastor Adeboye's 2016 Prophecies Are Vague" by martineverest(m): 6:07pm On Dec 28, 2016
menxer:
Every body is attacking daddyfreeze but nobody is doing that with reference to Deuteronomy 18:22.
SMH

Why Is it too hard to question our men of God in line with Bible principles?
dont mind dem....most of dem are redeemers.they diss other churches and praise theirs
Re: Freeze: "Pastor Adeboye's 2016 Prophecies Are Vague" by martineverest(m): 6:10pm On Dec 28, 2016
sahmih:
Mr Freeze or whatever the maniac calls himself should be careful
Everything in the prophecy came to pass
There was a new disease called Zika virus
Earthquakes was on the increase this year go and ask Chile, China, Usa, South Africa even Nigeria were we had a little earthquake in Kwoi Kaduna state
I suppose the guy ain't current at all
Things in Nigeria were worse than this at the beginning
Tomato that was 3 for 500naira before nko

Let us learn to appreciate God for what he has done so far and not accuse pastors on how right or wrong their prophecies are.
angry
oga,zika virus has been in existence since immemorial.....earthqakes this wasnt much unlike last yr
Re: Freeze: "Pastor Adeboye's 2016 Prophecies Are Vague" by XXLDICK(m): 6:16pm On Dec 28, 2016
NgcoboP:

in Nigeria?
Did your MOG say Nigeria
Re: Freeze: "Pastor Adeboye's 2016 Prophecies Are Vague" by mccoy47(m): 6:16pm On Dec 28, 2016
ojotask:
[s]Daddy freeze or whatever u call urself ... Ur days are obviously numbered.[/s]

Cuz he spoke the truth u religious zombies are afraid of seeing?
undecided

3 Likes

Re: Freeze: "Pastor Adeboye's 2016 Prophecies Are Vague" by omogin(f): 6:25pm On Dec 28, 2016
XXLDICK:
Google it dope, Zika was found to be sexually transmitted in 2016. Ignorance is poison
Re: Freeze: "Pastor Adeboye's 2016 Prophecies Are Vague" by Nobody: 6:27pm On Dec 28, 2016
emmasege:
This is why I give it to established churches which set retirement age for their pastors and leaders e.g. Anglican, Baptist, Methodist and even C.A.C. Law of diminishing return must just definitely set in as one ages, and there is no point over-spiritualizing that.

This is why God calls home some of his servants home so early, the moment they start "diminishing". Archbishop Idahosa and Apostle Joseph Ayo Babalola were called home, just at the peak of their ministries.

Baba can take advantage of his extended ministerial lifespan by stepping aside for someone else to take over the leadership of the RCCG while he offers an advisory and fatherly role.

Just my personal opinion though, and I think I also have the Spirit of Christ.
Oga, you should have just commented and said all you could without adding, "I think I have the Spirit of Christ."

Or should John the beloved have retired early? Hian
Re: Freeze: "Pastor Adeboye's 2016 Prophecies Are Vague" by Nobody: 6:33pm On Dec 28, 2016
cocoberry:
#SOME WILL RECEIVE HELP FROM UNEXPECTED SOURCES#
MMM

#A CHOSEN FEW WILL RECEIVE BLESSINGS SO LARGE THEY CAN HARDLY CONTAIN#
Olajumoke the bread seller

#THINGS ARE LIKELY TO GET TOUGHER, BEFORE THEY GET BETTER#
Recession

#A MAJOR WAR WILL BE AVERTED THIS YEAR#
IPOB and AVENGER, The saudi execution of the shite muslem in January 2016 that angers iranian government because iran is shite. They nearly retaliate.

#GRATEFUL HEARTS WILL HAVE MORE CAUSES TO BE GRATEFUL#
Cocoberry, she's soooo grateful to God !
Re: Freeze: "Pastor Adeboye's 2016 Prophecies Are Vague" by Nobody: 6:34pm On Dec 28, 2016
cocoberry:
MMM

Recession

IPOB and AVENGER, The saudi execution of the shite muslem in January 2016 that angers iranian government because iran is shite. They nearly retaliate.

1 Like

Re: Freeze: "Pastor Adeboye's 2016 Prophecies Are Vague" by fmprof(m): 6:35pm On Dec 28, 2016
[Sika virus...U forgot so soon Swift to condemn men of GOD..let HIM catch u! ]
Re: Freeze: "Pastor Adeboye's 2016 Prophecies Are Vague" by jkarmstrong(m): 6:38pm On Dec 28, 2016
Forgive me Christians, excuse me members of rccg, but I got to laugh my ass off at these prophecies. Allow me

Re: Freeze: "Pastor Adeboye's 2016 Prophecies Are Vague" by Jtmanager(m): 6:47pm On Dec 28, 2016
cocoberry:
MMM

Recession

IPOB and AVENGER

VERY NICE MY DEAR esp when u said we are do grateful to GOD
yes o if I tell u how much i see this year of recession u no go belif

BUT NO NEED TO ANSWER THIS GUY
jus look
those who are already doomed
that's what I tag guys lik freeze

even if the man i faulty
as far he calls himself a MOG
God will deal wit him in his own way
We can't fight the lords battle o

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Freeze: "Pastor Adeboye's 2016 Prophecies Are Vague" by peacesamuel94(m): 6:47pm On Dec 28, 2016
This freeze talks just too much.
Re: Freeze: "Pastor Adeboye's 2016 Prophecies Are Vague" by pdudy: 6:52pm On Dec 28, 2016
Call Freeze anything you want.

He is telling the truth
Re: Freeze: "Pastor Adeboye's 2016 Prophecies Are Vague" by Nobody: 7:09pm On Dec 28, 2016
ojotask:
Daddy freeze or whatever u call urself ... Ur days are obviously numbered.

Shut tha f**k up are you God?

Fake pastors be deceiving your blind ass
You come up here to spew trash.
Re: Freeze: "Pastor Adeboye's 2016 Prophecies Are Vague" by Awhyno: 7:11pm On Dec 28, 2016
Abeg tell them o
deeMarc:
Someone should please tell him that prayers do avert bad prophecies most times.
Although am a Catholic faithful,I still have high regard for this MOG out of all these Pentecostal churches MenOG..

1 Like

Re: Freeze: "Pastor Adeboye's 2016 Prophecies Are Vague" by bobbybrown007: 7:16pm On Dec 28, 2016
He might be very right you no
Re: Freeze: "Pastor Adeboye's 2016 Prophecies Are Vague" by Seun360(m): 7:16pm On Dec 28, 2016
ojotask:
Daddy freeze or whatever u call urself ... Ur days are obviously numbered.

And urs is not numbered, abeg wise up.
Re: Freeze: "Pastor Adeboye's 2016 Prophecies Are Vague" by Babysheart(f): 7:17pm On Dec 28, 2016
Daddy Freeze is right. These are no prophesies. They are vague predictions.
Re: Freeze: "Pastor Adeboye's 2016 Prophecies Are Vague" by Tobycharles: 7:21pm On Dec 28, 2016
mikezuruki:
Mumu freeze does not know the difference sef. Instead of "prophecies", mumu dey write "prophesies". Na so e dey start. Small Small.
is certificate is questionable
Re: Freeze: "Pastor Adeboye's 2016 Prophecies Are Vague" by Tobycharles: 7:25pm On Dec 28, 2016
XXLDICK:
wait no more, cos 3 days ain't much before u r tagged victim
Re: Freeze: "Pastor Adeboye's 2016 Prophecies Are Vague" by cyber5(m): 7:25pm On Dec 28, 2016
Werey leyi oooooi

Freeze has gone mad: Bleeping with everybody. Maybe he is possessed.

EndTime-OAP
Re: Freeze: "Pastor Adeboye's 2016 Prophecies Are Vague" by Aaam(m): 7:38pm On Dec 28, 2016
XXLDICK:
it has already
or shd i say they have.

Re: Freeze: "Pastor Adeboye's 2016 Prophecies Are Vague" by Wolfbrother(m): 7:38pm On Dec 28, 2016
opoorookagbon:
Most of the positive happened, only the beneficiaries can testify. The negative did not because prayers averted them. The reason for prophesy is to act in order to avert the negativity by praying and to enforce the positive, also by praying.

Which one did you fast and pray to avert?
Re: Freeze: "Pastor Adeboye's 2016 Prophecies Are Vague" by pressplay411(m): 7:42pm On Dec 28, 2016
passyhansome:
Freeze eating more than he can chew.. Be guided Bro, you don't Bleep with every person you can just for fame and attention

He didn't insult the MOG, just stated the obvious. The prophecies bruh are in fact vague.
Re: Freeze: "Pastor Adeboye's 2016 Prophecies Are Vague" by swagkingcole(m): 7:53pm On Dec 28, 2016
Tobycharles:
wait no more, cos 3 days ain't much before u r tagged victim
Abi oh..so Zika is not a sexually transmitted disease?..All of una wey devil dey use..90% of that Man's prophesies came to pass if not all,through the Glory of God..
Re: Freeze: "Pastor Adeboye's 2016 Prophecies Are Vague" by revolt(m): 8:00pm On Dec 28, 2016
Ad2boye prayed for GEJ e no win .. Allah proved more efficient...man of God man of steel ko.......abeg3x...

na so tb Joshua go see vision of President Hillary clinton....and ppl still dey go the church.....no wonder nigerian's esp west voted change...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Naira Marley: Oracle Invoked On Ruggedman By Youths / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Korede Bello’s Tweet On Poverty / Mercy Aigbe’s Hubby Claims Domestic Abuse Photos Are From Her Film ‘victim’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.