Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,817 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:21 PM

Freeze: "Pastor Adeboye's 2016 Prophecies Are Vague" - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Freeze: "Pastor Adeboye's 2016 Prophecies Are Vague" (42598 Views)

“Ebony Reigns Never Disregarded Her Death Prophecies” - Ebony's Manager Reveals / Daddy Freeze: "Pastor Paul Adefarasin, I Heard You Used My Name During Sermon" / Daddy Freeze: Pastor Ready To Cast Out 50 Demons From OAP Out Of The 52 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Freeze: "Pastor Adeboye's 2016 Prophecies Are Vague" by XXLDICK(m): 6:51am On Dec 29, 2016
iamsholex:
zika can be sexually transmitted
When was it discovered
Re: Freeze: "Pastor Adeboye's 2016 Prophecies Are Vague" by XXLDICK(m): 6:51am On Dec 29, 2016
wreckerMcbeth:

Zika virus was discovered this year. It almost stopped Brazil from hosting the Olympics.
This is a 2011 article

Sex After a Field Trip Yields Scientific First

By Martin EnserinkApr. 6, 2011 , 11:15 AM
A U.S. vector biologist appears to have accidentally written virological history simply by having sex with his wife after returning from a field trip to Senegal. A study just released in Emerging Infectious Diseases suggests that the researcher, Brian Foy of Colorado State University in Fort Collins, passed to his wife the Zika virus, an obscure pathogen that causes joint pains and extreme fatigue. If so, it would be the first documented case of sexual transmission of an insect-borne disease.

http://www.sciencemag.org/news/2011/04/sex-after-field-trip-yields-scientific-first

I'm sure you won't reply after this
Re: Freeze: "Pastor Adeboye's 2016 Prophecies Are Vague" by TheLawTheLegal: 7:03am On Dec 29, 2016
mikezuruki:
Mumu freeze does not know the difference sef. Instead of "prophecies", mumu dey write "prophesies". Na so e dey start. Small Small.
I bet you, up to 70% of Nigerians don't know the difference between 'propheCy' and 'propheSy'.
Re: Freeze: "Pastor Adeboye's 2016 Prophecies Are Vague" by Nobody: 9:36am On Dec 29, 2016
jaybillionaire:
shocked so meaning, 99% of women will go to hell

so says the holy books abi don't you believe in God anymore grin grin grin
Re: Freeze: "Pastor Adeboye's 2016 Prophecies Are Vague" by Nobody: 9:36am On Dec 29, 2016
XXLDICK:

This is a 2011 article

Sex After a Field Trip Yields Scientific First

By Martin EnserinkApr. 6, 2011 , 11:15 AM
A U.S. vector biologist appears to have accidentally written virological history simply by having sex with his wife after returning from a field trip to Senegal. A study just released in Emerging Infectious Diseases suggests that the researcher, Brian Foy of Colorado State University in Fort Collins, passed to his wife the Zika virus, an obscure pathogen that causes joint pains and extreme fatigue. If so, it would be the first documented case of sexual transmission of an insect-borne disease.

http://www.sciencemag.org/news/2011/04/sex-after-field-trip-yields-scientific-first

I'm sure you won't reply after this

oh yes he will.. simply put it became news after Enoch's prophecy grin grin you can never beat this scam
Re: Freeze: "Pastor Adeboye's 2016 Prophecies Are Vague" by mytym(m): 9:39am On Dec 29, 2016
deeMarc:
Someone should please tell him that prayers do avert bad prophecies most times.
Although am a Catholic faithful,I still have high regard for this MOG out of all these Pentecostal churches MenOG..

God bless you for this. The endgame of prophecies is to enable us pray the more...

That the good ones come to pass...by grace and mercy
And that the negative ones be averted...also by grace and mercy.

What he doesn't understand is that a prophecy coming/not coming to pass does not validate/discredit the 'prophet'.

He has only displayed one of the biggest syndrome in Nigeria... People almost turning prophet to God by idolizing them simply because the prophecies accurately came to pass.

We see in parts, we know in parts...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Freeze: "Pastor Adeboye's 2016 Prophecies Are Vague" by Nobody: 9:55am On Dec 29, 2016
Idonbelieveit lailai angry angry angry haba undecided undecided
LaEvilIMiss:

so says the holy books abi don't you believe in God anymore grin grin grin
Re: Freeze: "Pastor Adeboye's 2016 Prophecies Are Vague" by Nobody: 9:56am On Dec 29, 2016
So are u nt a woman too
jaybillionaire:
Idonbelieveit lailai angry angry angry haba undecided undecided
Re: Freeze: "Pastor Adeboye's 2016 Prophecies Are Vague" by sahmih(m): 11:38am On Dec 29, 2016
martineverest:
oga,zika virus has been in existence since immemorial.....earthqakes this wasnt much unlike last yr
Baba Oya tell me before this year have you ever heard Zika virus in your life before
Let us not deceive ourselves
Because the scientists said it was discovered in 1947 doesn't mean they are emphatically correct
Ask any scientists about a new disease and they will tell it has been discovered long ago and you would just be like Ehn?

For Earthquakes chk google it was slightly on rampage dz year
Even in Nigeria were there was a little earthquake in kwoi kaduna
Re: Freeze: "Pastor Adeboye's 2016 Prophecies Are Vague" by sahmih(m): 11:44am On Dec 29, 2016
MrTruth4real:

Mumu go n Google when zika virus was discover.
And earthquake was not in the increase. Earthquake happens every year, especially in Asia country. There is no yr earthquake has not occur in an Asian country. And d yr has ended Nigeria is not any better, this man predictions did not come to pass, instead of u to say prayers averted them, u r trying to defend rubbish.
Olodo Oya tell me before this year have you ever heard Zika virus in your life before
Because the scientists said it was discovered in 1947 doesn't mean they are emphatically correct
Ask any scientists about a new disease and they will tell it has been discovered long ago and you would just be like Ehn?

We are not in the shoes to criticize any man of God
Let God be the judge
Don't fill your hands with blood
Don't condemn yourself to hell
Re: Freeze: "Pastor Adeboye's 2016 Prophecies Are Vague" by martineverest(m): 12:03pm On Dec 29, 2016
sahmih:

Baba Oya tell me before this year have you ever heard Zika virus in your life before

abeg,papa adeboye goofed..stop supporting him...ayam a redeemer too
Re: Freeze: "Pastor Adeboye's 2016 Prophecies Are Vague" by sahmih(m): 2:07pm On Dec 29, 2016
martineverest:
abeg,papa adeboye goofed..stop supporting him...ayam a redeemer too

I'm not supporting him I'm just pointing out the genuineness of the previous prophecy
U are in no shoes to judge a man of God
Let God be the judge
Re: Freeze: "Pastor Adeboye's 2016 Prophecies Are Vague" by martineverest(m): 2:35pm On Dec 29, 2016
sahmih:

I'm not supporting him I'm just pointing out the genuineness of the previous prophecy
U are in no shoes to judge a man of God
Let God be the judge
but u criticised TB joshua during american election debacle
Re: Freeze: "Pastor Adeboye's 2016 Prophecies Are Vague" by sahmih(m): 2:49pm On Dec 29, 2016
martineverest:
but u criticised TB joshua during american election debacle

I never did
I just laughed over it and told God to be the judge in that scenario
Re: Freeze: "Pastor Adeboye's 2016 Prophecies Are Vague" by elsomm(m): 4:03pm On Dec 29, 2016
cocoberry:
#SOME WILL RECEIVE HELP FROM UNEXPECTED SOURCES#
MMM

#A CHOSEN FEW WILL RECEIVE BLESSINGS SO LARGE THEY CAN HARDLY CONTAIN#
Olajumoke the bread seller

#THINGS ARE LIKELY TO GET TOUGHER, BEFORE THEY GET BETTER#
Recession

#A MAJOR WAR WILL BE AVERTED THIS YEAR#
IPOB and AVENGER The saudi execution of the shite muslem in January 2016 that angers iranian government because iran is shite. They nearly retaliate. Thanks Chisco82

#GRATEFUL HEARTS WILL HAVE MORE CAUSES TO BE GRATEFUL#
Cocoberry, she's soooo grateful to God !

Thanks and God bless you!

God I'm grateful for the above in quote

1 Like

Re: Freeze: "Pastor Adeboye's 2016 Prophecies Are Vague" by Nobody: 4:14pm On Dec 30, 2016
sahmih:

Olodo Oya tell me before this year have you ever heard Zika virus in your life before

We are not in the shoes to criticize any man of God
Let God be the judge
Don't fill your hands with blood
Don't condemn yourself to hell
Religion has really eaten ur brain, u don't have anything in ur skull, just look at the rubbish u wrote. I cannot do this abeg.
Re: Freeze: "Pastor Adeboye's 2016 Prophecies Are Vague" by Aaam(m): 1:30pm On Jan 03, 2017
XXLDICK:

Okay, what is the name of the new STI?
check d pic below

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Naira Marley: Oracle Invoked On Ruggedman By Youths / Mercy Aigbe’s Hubby Claims Domestic Abuse Photos Are From Her Film ‘victim’ / Davido And Son, Ifeanyi Adeleke In New Lovely Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.