Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,647 members, 7,801,886 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:50 AM

Must Read: Things To Know About Pimples - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Must Read: Things To Know About Pimples (570 Views)

Are You Suffering From Pimples. Chec How I Get A Clear And Smooth Skin In 2weeks / Checkout This Simple Treatment To Clear Pimples And Blackheads In A Week / Checkout This Home Remedies That Can Remove Pimples And Blackheads In 1 Week. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must Read: Things To Know About Pimples by samgeetech(m): 11:20am On Dec 28, 2016
IDENTIFYING WHAT PIMPLES ARE
Today we are going to be talking about a very popular and general skin condition common everywhere, PIMPLES. Let’s start by defining what we understand by the word “pimples”.
According to a mobile dictionary, “pimples (plural: pimples) are inflamed (raised and coloured) spot on the surface of the skin that is usually painful and fills with pus”.

This condition according to some people is called ACNE which according to a mobile English dictionary refers to “a skin condition, usually of the face, that is common in adolescents and is characterised by red pimples, and is caused by the inflammation of sebaceous glands through bacterial infection”.

Also, according to GOOGLE.COM, “pimples are inflammations of the skin in which the sebaceous glands (oil glands) become infected with bacterial, swell up and fill with pus and it usually occur on the face, neck, back and shoulders.”

CAUSES OF PIMPLES
I love this section where we talk about the causes of pimples.

Most people say pimples are caused by eating foods like groundnut, vegetable oil, butter, etc. which are partially true. I used the word “partially true” because they are not totally wrong. And as we move on, you will see the reason why they are not totally wrong
Read full details here: http://timeflowz..com.ng/2016/12/identifying-what-pimples-are-today-we.html?m=1
Re: Must Read: Things To Know About Pimples by alex81(m): 11:42am On Dec 28, 2016
LA click la.....
Re: Must Read: Things To Know About Pimples by Bamss1: 9:54pm On Dec 28, 2016
alex81:
LA click la.....
bend
Re: Must Read: Things To Know About Pimples by Vickyb4: 1:48am On Nov 17, 2017
Hello, you should try herbal toning soap and creams for various skin issues. It is very safe as it doesn't have chemicals in them and it doesn't make you dark, it will glow your skin up evenly. I get mine at this skincare page on Instagram @victoriabeautyskincare. She sells organic products for dark spots, stretch mark, acne, hyper-pigmentation. Try them out and thank me later. Tell her Anita referred you.

(1) (Reply)

5 Simple Ways To Upgrade Your Life In 2017 / Indonesia Approves Castration For Sex Offenders Who Prey On Children / Sex As A Covenant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.