Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,480 members, 7,808,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:19 PM

Rahama Sadau Denies Offer Of Millions Of Dollars To Dump Islam & Join Hollywood - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rahama Sadau Denies Offer Of Millions Of Dollars To Dump Islam & Join Hollywood (25407 Views)

"I Almost Got Married At Age 13 - Rahama Sadau (Photo) / Rahama Sadau Reveals Her Virginity Status Online; Gets Criticized / Rahama Sadau And Her Lookalike Sisters (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rahama Sadau Denies Offer Of Millions Of Dollars To Dump Islam & Join Hollywood by TeamSimple(m): 10:04am On Dec 29, 2016
zionmade:

bring any picture u want. Let me describe mohammad a little. He is a short pot bellied man whose mother abandoned at an early age. He married khadija because of her wealth and after d poor woman died he took all d wealth and started entering every pant he sees.
To d extent he found a 6yr old aisha and married her, because if aisha's parents disagreed den fatwa will be declared on dem
to show u how mentally retaarded dat idiot is, he will put his short thing in between aisha lap and masturbate till he cums. he called it thinghing, and wen aisha was 9yrs he now started destroying d innocent girls puna

d only so called miracle ur Mohammad did was wen he told u guys dat god gave him extra power to have sex with all his wives in one night. I mean u are not ashamed dat a retaarded shortman is d person dat is ur perfect prophet.
Who in his right sense willl carry firewood to go and set peoples house on fire just because they were praying at homr

d one dat gets me annoyed most is d promise of everlasting errection in paradise. i mean d only good thing ur god will do for u is to give u strength to sleep with ur everlasting virgins without getting tired.

bro as educated as u are cant u see dat u re following a mad man called mohammad (piss, poo and urine upon him
refute my claims or keep quiet. stop saying the same thing over again and expect to get a different responce. you people are the real anti christ,the devil in human form. your leaders are dining with the devil.

talk about isreal and palestin. talk about the crusadees,talk about the anti balakas,orange volunteers,catholic reaction force,lords resistance army.

please let discuss about them. shameless children of discord.
Re: Rahama Sadau Denies Offer Of Millions Of Dollars To Dump Islam & Join Hollywood by TeamSimple(m): 10:09am On Dec 29, 2016
zionmade:

now u have made ur point strap a bomb and go for 72virgins. Allah kuba my foot.
Hitler was not a Christian and he didnt kill for Jesus. Also i was made to understand dat d first thing u teach a muslim child is how to hate especially hatred for Israelites.
We are even going far, bring it down to nigeria, imagine a nigeria without Islam how peaceful it could have been.
next time u quote me talk about our present nigeria situation and stop bringing history. Or better still go to Maiduguri IDP camp and see how ur piss and poo mihammad has blessed their lives. ISLAM STINKS IN NIGERIA IF U DNT LIKE IT WEAR A BOMB AND BLOW URSELF AFTERALL 72VIRGINS ARE WAITING FOR U
yes a nigeria without islam right,
muslims are the ones being executed in indonesia,malasia,singapore . they are the drug barons
muslims are the one running baby factory
muslims were the one who agitated fro biafra and led to the civil war
muslims are the niger delta kidnappers and murderers
muslims are the one responsible for the inter ethnic clashes down south and the political violence .
muslims are the ones operating ritualist dens in nigeria
infact it was muslims that came to take your fore fathers for slave trade.

fool of the highest hierachy.

one would have thought the whole of the niger delta would be peaceful without druunk militants coz they arent muslim.

omo ode.
Re: Rahama Sadau Denies Offer Of Millions Of Dollars To Dump Islam & Join Hollywood by TeamSimple(m): 10:15am On Dec 29, 2016
zionmade:

bring any picture u want. Let me describe mohammad a little. He is a short pot bellied man whose mother abandoned at an early age. He married khadija because of her wealth and after d poor woman died he took all d wealth and started entering every pant he sees.
To d extent he found a 6yr old aisha and married her, because if aisha's parents disagreed den fatwa will be declared on dem
to show u how mentally retaarded dat idiot is, he will put his short thing in between aisha lap and masturbate till he cums. he called it thinghing, and wen aisha was 9yrs he now started destroying d innocent girls puna

d only so called miracle ur Mohammad did was wen he told u guys dat god gave him extra power to have sex with all his wives in one night. I mean u are not ashamed dat a retaarded shortman is d person dat is ur perfect prophet.
Who in his right sense willl carry firewood to go and set peoples house on fire just because they were praying at homr

d one dat gets me annoyed most is d promise of everlasting errection in paradise. i mean d only good thing ur god will do for u is to give u strength to sleep with ur everlasting virgins without getting tired.

bro as educated as u are cant u see dat u re following a mad man called mohammad (piss, poo and urine upon him
you can insult the prophet of islam from today till tomorrow,but that still wont put a end to your sorrow. nor will it stop today from being thursday. I dont care, it shows how pained and frustrated you are sounding like a kid who just lost his mother. but i will keep pointing your hypocrisy and leaking brain to you when necessary.

Your devilish pope needs more of the sermons and stories than me.
Re: Rahama Sadau Denies Offer Of Millions Of Dollars To Dump Islam & Join Hollywood by TeamSimple(m): 10:17am On Dec 29, 2016
TheMascot:
you see your problem? I came to settle issues and the first thing you do is insult me, trust me you don't want to go there with me! Do you have a job? Are you self employed? If no, go and do something with your life, fighting with keypads doesn't make a better life for you and your children.

Be here and be shouting over religion that came from east and west.
They will not talk and you people will start fighting.
Truth be told in their days Christians were far lethal and made countries extinct, wiped out millions

But that doesn't justify the the killings of several terrorists groups.
You talk about Hitler always, but what about Saddam Hussein, what about Osama bin laden?
Need I remind you of 9/11,
The problem with religion isn't the religion itself, I have gone to the students masjid countless times,my two best friends are Muslims.
But people like you that in a bidto defend a course become hostile would serve as a reminder to others that truly Muslims need to be watched with a gun and fire button eye,
Bro, you have a problem not Islam, if you want to justify your claims of being a die hard Muslim, you shouldn't take pictures

Before you say anything look at this picture, it all began from this, hatred for Christians
yea and that also started out of hatred for muslims. Oga Mascot first to do no dey pain.
Re: Rahama Sadau Denies Offer Of Millions Of Dollars To Dump Islam & Join Hollywood by Kakamorufu(m): 10:44am On Dec 29, 2016
ianSweet:
I can see many silly yoruba muslims here claiming what they do not know.
Islam in yoruba land and in the core north are very different. The core north practice the kind of islam in Afghanistan and Iraq.
you are stupid for calling yoruba Muslim silly. foolish girl
Re: Rahama Sadau Denies Offer Of Millions Of Dollars To Dump Islam & Join Hollywood by zionmade(m): 10:50am On Dec 29, 2016
TeamSimple:

refute my claims or keep quiet. stop saying the same thing over again and expect to get a different responce. you people are the real anti christ,the devil in human form. your leaders are dining with the devil.

talk about isreal and palestin. talk about the crusadees,talk about the anti balakas,orange volunteers,catholic reaction force,lords resistance army.

please let discuss about them. shameless children of discord.
i was not born yet at dat time, u dat werw born at dat time u can talk about it till eternity and also relate it to how it affects d millions in IDP camp or hundreds of thousands dat has lost their lives in dis countrt all because of ur piss full religion
Re: Rahama Sadau Denies Offer Of Millions Of Dollars To Dump Islam & Join Hollywood by zionmade(m): 10:55am On Dec 29, 2016
TeamSimple:

you can insult the prophet of islam from today till tomorrow,but that still wont put a end to your sorrow. nor will it stop today from being thursday. I dont care, it shows how pained and frustrated you are sounding like a kid who just lost his mother. but i will keep pointing your hypocrisy and leaking brain to you when necessary.

Your devilish pope needs more of the sermons and stories than me.
Which sorrow are u talking about i am now in my peaceful state, if they want they can wipe out borno and yobe out of hatred, who cares?? Hypocrisy or no hypocrisy they shud stop using our oil money to rehabilitate the north wen dey burn it down out of hatred.North shud use their cows and food to rehabilitate their region. Afterall all islam breeds is hatred.
Re: Rahama Sadau Denies Offer Of Millions Of Dollars To Dump Islam & Join Hollywood by 7lives: 1:43pm On Dec 29, 2016
zionmade:

dnt go too far bro. bring it down to nigeria.. how many have u experienced.

Hope you are not angry? you want me to believe that only Muslims are the terrorists in this country grin grin grin grin how do you describe those who buy expired baby milk and change the dates to sell and kill innocent children? those ones are saints right?.
To solve a problem we must first understand the root of the problem, organized religion is a deadly political weapon, while one religion had moved from medieval barbarism to psychotic hypnosis and propaganda, the other is just graduating into barbarism grin grin grin grin.
Get yourself a copy of a book titled " THE TRUE IMAGE OF CHRIST " this should help you with a " reality check " as to who is actually a Christian.
Re: Rahama Sadau Denies Offer Of Millions Of Dollars To Dump Islam & Join Hollywood by MrCEO69(m): 2:13pm On Dec 29, 2016
TeamSimple:

bring out the list of muslim terrorist while i bring out list of christian terrorist group.

take the lead.

lol.. Bye bro
Re: Rahama Sadau Denies Offer Of Millions Of Dollars To Dump Islam & Join Hollywood by xrenzy(m): 2:22pm On Dec 29, 2016
zionmade:

Bros Islam Stinks!!! how many bad oranges does a tree produce at a time before u know dat dat tree is bad. Hausa practices islam more dan any other tribe in nigeria. I cross checked their radicality wit saudi Arabia and it matches. in saudi u can be beheaded for blasphemy. it is haram to even be seen praying as a christian. now i take exemption for yoruba muslims, u guys are not regarded as muslims at all by d hausas. so wen am talking about d islam i have in mind, i need hausas to come and defend their religion not yorubas
nice one let just say christianity stinks too one way or the other due to nothing on earth is perfect as for the saudi Arabia USA still prefer dem to d likes of Afganistan and d rest yea yea as for me I dont like d arab race cuz dey tend to act like dey rule and most of dem hate blacks as for d northerners woow u need 2 come and see how we treat d sturbon ones even in der own land dats dose dat want 2 rack wit us or who want 2show dey are more religious yea yeah dey love 2 attack and come in group or mack u wen u least expected naah we know how 2 speak der language more dan der leaders who treat dem like slaves so dey can bring it on its vocation for fire growing up on d street just won't give u liver it will make u a monster 2 stand all trial
Re: Rahama Sadau Denies Offer Of Millions Of Dollars To Dump Islam & Join Hollywood by zionmade(m): 7:40pm On Dec 29, 2016
7lives:

Hope you are not angry? you want me to believe that only Muslims are the terrorists in this country grin grin grin grin how do you describe those who buy expired baby milk and change the dates to sell and kill innocent children? those ones are saints right?.
To solve a problem we must first understand the root of the problem, organized religion is a deadly political weapon, while one religion had moved from medieval barbarism to psychotic hypnosis and propaganda, the other is just graduating into barbarism grin grin grin grin.
Get yourself a copy of a book titled " THE TRUE IMAGE OF CHRIST " this should help you with a " reality check " as to who is actually a Christian.
Bros did u go to school at all?
do u know d .meaning of terrorism at all?
Please go to dictionary and find d meaning of terrorism so dat u wont classify a fake doctor as a terrorist

ow many of those criminals do their activities in d name of christianity. i mean how many of dem shout Jesus wen they commit d crime.wen they are caught how many Christians defend dem. have ever heard of anybody arrested because of islamic mob action. of course not. we know dat they wont prosecute d people dat beheaded d woman in kano because its d tenet of their religion to kill unbelievers.

for d wonderful book u suggested i read thanx, they havent even planned on conceiving d great grand grand father of the author wen Jesus was on earth. so watever he writes there is rubbish as long as it is not written in d bible. D best persons to hear from are those dat walked on d earth wen Jesus was alive
Re: Rahama Sadau Denies Offer Of Millions Of Dollars To Dump Islam & Join Hollywood by HalimaSadiya(f): 12:12am On Dec 30, 2016
michaelandre:
Seriously they don't need to give her any kobo to change are religion. To be honest what do people gain in been Muslims . I have vowed to never be a Muslim because there are many things wrong with Islam many things!!!!! They preach hate u can easily become a terrorist through there teachings! What a fucking religion!! Christianity is love !! I don't even wanna call christianity a religion because its lifestyle and no Christian can ever force to be a Christian its what u willingly choose by yourself. My dad, mum grandparents were Muslims but they willingly converted. Now my dad is a pastor! She knows that if she converts to Christian she might end up killed because its not the first time!!
What is your point ?
Re: Rahama Sadau Denies Offer Of Millions Of Dollars To Dump Islam & Join Hollywood by Vikky014(f): 1:27am On Dec 30, 2016
januzaj:
Me
the reason is jihad right
Re: Rahama Sadau Denies Offer Of Millions Of Dollars To Dump Islam & Join Hollywood by xrenzy(m): 7:38pm On Mar 01, 2017
zionmade:

Bros Islam Stinks!!! how many bad oranges does a tree produce at a time before u know dat dat tree is bad. Hausa practices islam more dan any other tribe in nigeria. I cross checked their radicality wit saudi Arabia and it matches. in saudi u can be beheaded for blasphemy. it is haram to even be seen praying as a christian. now i take exemption for yoruba muslims, u guys are not regarded as muslims at all by d hausas. so wen am talking about d islam i have in mind, i need hausas to come and defend their religion not yorubas
why not say hausa stinks since u need hausa to come and defend der selves why not leave islam out of it by now u sHould know how issues like dis normally END
Re: Rahama Sadau Denies Offer Of Millions Of Dollars To Dump Islam & Join Hollywood by zionmade(m): 7:57pm On Mar 01, 2017
xrenzy:
why not say hausa stinks since u need hausa to come and defend der selves why not leave islam out of it by now u sHould know how issues like dis normally END
And wat makes u think there is a yoruba muslim. Mttcheww wen they call islam yoruba will run out abi?? And dat is why u have d temerity to resurrect dis dead thread
Re: Rahama Sadau Denies Offer Of Millions Of Dollars To Dump Islam & Join Hollywood by xrenzy(m): 8:08pm On Mar 01, 2017
zionmade:

And wat makes u think there is a yoruba muslim. Mttcheww wen they call islam yoruba will run out abi?? And dat is why u have d temerity to resurrect dis dead thread
dis guy av been busy besides we both know ur comment deserves respond so yoruba are not real muslims for mind guy just say u hate islam and liberate urself na
Re: Rahama Sadau Denies Offer Of Millions Of Dollars To Dump Islam & Join Hollywood by zionmade(m): 8:12pm On Mar 01, 2017
xrenzy:
dis guy av been busy besides we both know ur comment deserves respond so yoruba are not real muslims for mind guy just say u hate islam and liberate urself na
U guys are vacillaters, falterers, tractables, flimsy. The only religion dat u fit into is baba Ijebu.
Must i spell it out dat i hate Islam. Ok nooo i love islam and soon i will relocate to borno to enjoy d dividends of our peaceful islam
Re: Rahama Sadau Denies Offer Of Millions Of Dollars To Dump Islam & Join Hollywood by xrenzy(m): 8:38pm On Mar 01, 2017
zionmade:

U guys are vacillaters, falterers, tractables, flimsy. The only religion dat u fit into is baba Ijebu.
Must i spell it out dat i hate Islam. Ok nooo i love islam and soon i will relocate to borno to enjoy d dividends of our peaceful islam
nice one say wat ever u like as long as it suites ur delight and keep mixing ur bad eggs with d good ones let's see how ONE LOVE work with d likes of u. Fine go 2 borno or where ever u like call islam names it shows how u were brought up aka d likes dat hate islam so so and so I don't care

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mercy Eke Stuns In Red In Christmas Photoshoot / Asa Gets Intouch With Nature In Lovely Photos / Daddy Freeze: Your Blessing Isn't Connected To Your Tithe Or Offering, It's FREE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.