Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,230 members, 7,807,765 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:45 PM

Who Knows Jerryfemi88 or jerryfemi89 - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Who Knows Jerryfemi88 or jerryfemi89 (2274 Views)

Urgent !!!who Knows What Those White Tapes On Body Of Some Cars Are For / Who Knows A Place Where Such Car Body Job Is Be Done In Nigeria / Honda CD 175 & 190: Who Knows About These Bikes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Knows Jerryfemi88 or jerryfemi89 by Nobody: 12:11pm On Dec 28, 2016
after cityhood saga caution needs to be exercised in online car purchase especially distant ones.

please who knows jerryfemi88 is he trustworthy...is he real or just a guy with a camera?
Re: Who Knows Jerryfemi88 or jerryfemi89 by Nobody: 12:12pm On Dec 28, 2016
diportivo
Re: Who Knows Jerryfemi88 or jerryfemi89 by pokipoki: 12:28pm On Dec 28, 2016
The point here is that before you part with hard earned cash, you need to physically see what exactly you are buying. If you do not know what to lookout for go with your mechanic just to avoid problems .

3 Likes

Re: Who Knows Jerryfemi88 or jerryfemi89 by Nobody: 12:28pm On Dec 28, 2016
please let us help a brother out here
Re: Who Knows Jerryfemi88 or jerryfemi89 by Nobody: 12:29pm On Dec 28, 2016
pokipoki:
The point here is that before you part with hard earned cash, you need to physically see what exactly you are buying. If you do not know what to lookout for go with your mechanic just to avoid problems .
thanks. but who has had dealings with him
Re: Who Knows Jerryfemi88 or jerryfemi89 by Nobody: 1:04pm On Dec 28, 2016
I really don't see the vale of this long distance , virtual car dealers who dont have physical address.

They go and take photographs of vehicles belonging to people and claim it is theirs to sell.

Car dealers are available in all states of the federation, if you must go out why not take time to do your findings instead of relaying on fraudsters who call themselves car gurus.

If makes me laugh to see someone transferring millions of naira upfront to a total stranger just becos the person posted a few pictures of cars and has trumped of reviews from fictitious customers who claimed the received vehicles from that person.

Car purchase is major expense item, due diligence should be carried out before parting with your money.

The forum moderators should make the rules clear and block out certified fraudsters who dupe people in the name of being car dealers.

This should apply to all local and foreign, anyone doing legitimate business should not be offended when asked to provide valid registered business address a some of them are known to be.

Its my hard earned money and I deserved some answers , if you dont like it, put your head under my wheels. angry

3 Likes

Re: Who Knows Jerryfemi88 or jerryfemi89 by diportivo: 1:12pm On Dec 28, 2016
I no dey o

1 Like

Re: Who Knows Jerryfemi88 or jerryfemi89 by Nobody: 5:30pm On Dec 28, 2016
diportivo:
I no dey o
so u endorse jerryfemi88?
Re: Who Knows Jerryfemi88 or jerryfemi89 by Nobody: 5:32pm On Dec 28, 2016
kaeforum:
I really don't see the vale of this long distance , virtual car dealers who dont have physical address.

They go and take photographs of vehicles belonging to people and claim it is theirs to sell.

Car dealers are available in all states of the federation, if you must go out why not take time to do your findings instead of relaying on fraudsters who call themselves car gurus.

If makes me laugh to see someone transferring millions of naira upfront to a total stranger just becos the person posted a few pictures of cars and has trumped of reviews from fictitious customers who claimed the received vehicles from that person.

Car purchase is major expense item, due diligence should be carried out before parting with your money.

The forum moderators should make the rules clear and block out certified fraudsters who dupe people in the name of being car dealers.

This should apply to all local and foreign, anyone doing legitimate business should not be offended when asked to provide valid registered business address a some of them are known to be.

Its my hard earned money and I deserved some answers , if you dont like it, put your head under my wheels. angry
under your wheels? that's harsh
Re: Who Knows Jerryfemi88 or jerryfemi89 by Kjnwancaro: 5:41pm On Dec 28, 2016
Bro forget about 'has anyone had a deal with him before'. I've had Terrible experience dealing with money and I can tell you that 'money Na spirit'. I've done more than one deal with people before and on the third they disappear with the money. Country is hard, people are in debt, businesses are not working well. I can't trust anybody with money not even my family becuase the money will change them. I advise you to follow up on your deal physically till the end.

2 Likes

Re: Who Knows Jerryfemi88 or jerryfemi89 by Nobody: 6:47pm On Dec 28, 2016
Kjnwancaro:
Bro forget about 'has anyone had a deal with him before'. I've had Terrible experience dealing with money and I can tell you that 'money Na spirit'. I've done more than one deal with people before and on the third they disappear with the money. Country is hard, people are in debt, businesses are not working well. I can't trust anybody with money not even my family becuase the money will change them. I advise you to follow up on your deal physically till the end.
ok thanks....
Re: Who Knows Jerryfemi88 or jerryfemi89 by Blanc8(m): 7:19pm On Dec 28, 2016
Na 4runner for half a million you see... Lol

Have deal with him ohh... Then come and open thread and tell use how he duped you..
Re: Who Knows Jerryfemi88 or jerryfemi89 by Nobody: 7:22pm On Dec 28, 2016
Blanc8:
Na 4runner for half a million you see... Lol

Have deal with him ohh... Then come and open thread and tell use how he duped you..
kolewerk aburo
Re: Who Knows Jerryfemi88 or jerryfemi89 by Nobody: 11:54am On Dec 29, 2016
beep
Re: Who Knows Jerryfemi88 or jerryfemi89 by Nobody: 11:57am On Dec 29, 2016
utt
Re: Who Knows Jerryfemi88 or jerryfemi89 by Nobody: 11:58am On Dec 29, 2016
ggj
Re: Who Knows Jerryfemi88 or jerryfemi89 by Nobody: 7:23am On Dec 30, 2016
please respond before a brother is cityhooded
Re: Who Knows Jerryfemi88 or jerryfemi89 by Nobody: 11:03am On Dec 30, 2016
NgcoboP:
please respond before a brother is cityhooded
Re: Who Knows Jerryfemi88 or jerryfemi89 by Nobody: 1:20pm On Dec 30, 2016
NgcoboP:

under your wheels? that's harsh

I suppose duping someone on his/ her hard earned cash in the name of car sales is cool, noble and nice. sad

You must be one of them angry
Re: Who Knows Jerryfemi88 or jerryfemi89 by Nobody: 1:26pm On Dec 30, 2016
do you know jeryfemi88 b4 I send my hard earned cash?

kaeforum:

I suppose duping someone on his/ her hard earned cash in the name of car sales is cool, noble and nice. sad

You must be one of them angry
Re: Who Knows Jerryfemi88 or jerryfemi89 by Nobody: 1:30pm On Dec 30, 2016
NgcoboP:
do you know jeryfemi88 b4 I send my hard earned cash?

CAVEAT EMPTOR.
Re: Who Knows Jerryfemi88 or jerryfemi89 by Nobody: 1:35pm On Dec 30, 2016
mind ur biz cityhood twin
kaeforum:

CAVEAT EMPTOR.
Re: Who Knows Jerryfemi88 or jerryfemi89 by Nobody: 1:40pm On Dec 30, 2016
NgcoboP:
mind ur biz cityhood twin

You clearly have an intent to swindle people with your contraband vehicle and it won't work.
Re: Who Knows Jerryfemi88 or jerryfemi89 by Nobody: 1:42pm On Dec 30, 2016
see pauper talking... akoshibero

kaeforum:

You clearly have an intent to swindle people with your contraband vehicle and it won't work.
Re: Who Knows Jerryfemi88 or jerryfemi89 by Nobody: 1:45pm On Dec 30, 2016
as you have maligned me may your generations suffer unfortunate incidents unto the 24th generation without deliverance
kaeforum:

may accusers locate and abide with all that is good in ur life and not desist until there is nothing left that is good
Re: Who Knows Jerryfemi88 or jerryfemi89 by Nobody: 1:47pm On Dec 30, 2016
as you have opened ur mouth on the internet to malign my person without offending you may accusers implicate you in all ur ways in 2017 and beyond ...may goodness depart from you and yours .....

I MEAN BUSINESS WITH UR DESTINY
kaeforum:

Re: Who Knows Jerryfemi88 or jerryfemi89 by Nobody: 1:50pm On Dec 30, 2016
AM NOT DONE WITH YOU..... AM GOING TO INCLUDE YOU IN THE MIDNIGHT VIGILS ENTERING 2017 AND DO A THOROUGH FOLLOW UP ON UR MATTER..... then you will understand pe ewure kiije lace

kaeforum:

Re: Who Knows Jerryfemi88 or jerryfemi89 by Nobody: 1:58pm On Dec 30, 2016
kaeforum:

epe ni maa fi ba tie je, epe buruku buruku ati adura odi....tiran tiran,.... next time you won't blaspheme humans talkless of deities

Re: Who Knows Jerryfemi88 or jerryfemi89 by Nobody: 3:11pm On Dec 30, 2016
hi diportivo any 411 on jerryfemi88?
Re: Who Knows Jerryfemi88 or jerryfemi89 by diportivo: 7:56pm On Dec 30, 2016
NgcoboP:
hi diportivo any 411 on jerryfemi88?

Bro calm down na

See as u dey vex ontop ur thread shocked

I don't av any 411 on the guy...

Aslong as he isn't from the alagbado/abule egba axis,follow up on d ride bro

Which car u see sef?where d link

1 Like

Re: Who Knows Jerryfemi88 or jerryfemi89 by Nobody: 9:39pm On Dec 30, 2016
diportivo:

Bro calm down na
See as u dey vex ontop ur thread shocked
I don't av any 411 on the guy...
Aslong as he isn't from the alagbado/abule egba axis,follow up on d ride bro
Which car u see sef?where d link
he get many cars... check out his profile

(1) (2) (Reply)

Neatly Used EOD, 2005 Model For Sale In Warri.750k(negotiable) / Sharp Land Cruiser Prado Vx 2007 For Sale / SOLD.....Tin-can Cleared 2009 Toyota Camry LE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.