Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,943 members, 7,806,723 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:56 PM

My Idea On Who Created God - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Idea On Who Created God (7923 Views)

Who Created God? / What created God ? A Response To Atheist Question / Who Created God? - An Invalid Question (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Idea On Who Created God by BaEnki(m): 2:27pm On Dec 28, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Please oo which masses does the deist concept of God wants to control ?

And by the way the classical deists were not elites .

Limiting God to religion is idiotic .

I didn't limit my scope of god to religion only, bwtween you can ask me questions sir without disrespect and I would respond.
Re: My Idea On Who Created God by johnydon22(m): 2:29pm On Dec 28, 2016
BaEnki:
johnydon22

I can see that today is your birthday bro, I wish you more successful years ahead. Happy birthday.

Thanks bro
Re: My Idea On Who Created God by Nobody: 2:33pm On Dec 28, 2016
johnydon22:

Thanks bro
ohh Truly? Brother mine, I didn't know. Happy birthday smiley

Let's celebrate!
Re: My Idea On Who Created God by johnydon22(m): 2:33pm On Dec 28, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

The four arguments for the existence of God

1. The Cosmological Argument

2. The Moral argument

3. The Teleological Argument

4. Ontological Argument

With these , it can be deduced beyond doubt that God exists .
these are pretty basic

Ps: Infinite regress does not explain anything and its the atheist's resort when a logical necessity which is the First Cause eludes him .

It is absolutely logical that something Self existent (God) caused other things to exist . It also been proven the universe is one big effect and not a cause .
basically your argument is "something must be self existent" so can we then put it that whatever it is that was self existent is God or must this self existent thing be special in a particular way in order to be referred to as God?
Re: My Idea On Who Created God by hahn(m): 2:35pm On Dec 28, 2016
johnydon22:
these are pretty basic
basically your argument is "something must be self existent" so can we then put it that whatever it is that was self existent is God?

Just want to warn you. That guy hasn't changed. He is now worse even smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Idea On Who Created God by johnydon22(m): 2:40pm On Dec 28, 2016
hahn:

bro its my birthday, my bae is coming to my house now and i for one have no strength not even 1 to dabble into anything peurile, once the discussion looses the taste i leave it... I have evolved past a certain stage - i no longer see need for ceaseless needless arguments online especially making it personal...

This board has gone really personal, lots of animosity brewing here... I no get energy for that over something as trivial as God or important as religion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Idea On Who Created God by niyihawking(m): 2:40pm On Dec 28, 2016
ogologoamu:
@ op, why is it that no human even scientists with their sophisticated gadgets have been able to travel to the sun and come back alive?.
when will you pple stop asking unreasonable questions.

it is obvious that the extremely high temp of the sun keeps us away from accessing it. material scientists are yet to discover any material that can withstand such high temp.

that's an open opportunity for future tech.

next time you ask such question, I will whip your bombom till you forget ya name. nansense

1 Like

Re: My Idea On Who Created God by johnydon22(m): 2:41pm On Dec 28, 2016
LoJ:

ohh Truly? Brother mine, I didn't know. Happy birthday smiley

Let's celebrate!
thank you sire!!! smiley
Re: My Idea On Who Created God by KingEbukasBlog(m): 2:43pm On Dec 28, 2016
johnydon22:
these are pretty basic

Pretty basic ? I seriously dont think you know how powerful those arguments are grin

johnydon22:
basically your argument is "something must be self existent" so can we then put it that whatever it is that was self existent is God or must this self existent thing be special in a particular way in order to be referred to as God?

Answer this first , have you observed any self existent thing within this universe ?

2 Likes

Re: My Idea On Who Created God by ScepticalPyrrho: 2:44pm On Dec 28, 2016
johnydon22:
thank you sire!!! smiley
happy birthday johnnydon
Re: My Idea On Who Created God by KingEbukasBlog(m): 2:46pm On Dec 28, 2016
johnydon22:
thank you sire!!! smiley

Happy birthday grin
Re: My Idea On Who Created God by KingEbukasBlog(m): 2:48pm On Dec 28, 2016
hahn:

Brother Hahn . Personal attacks are certainly unnecessary . I've stopped trolling by the way. grin

I'm sure you haven't seen me personally attack someone for a long time wink

1 Like

Re: My Idea On Who Created God by johnydon22(m): 2:49pm On Dec 28, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Pretty basic ? I seriously dont think you know powerful those arguments are grin
lol probably from your own perspective i can understand..

Answer this first , have you observed any self existent thing within this universe ?

I occupy a very miniscule part of the universe, so i cant make an absolute statement encompassing the totality of cosmological manifestation but for my tiny niche, i have not observed any yet..

Even though it was quite wrong asking someone a question when they ask you one, i will just let it slide..

So can you answer mine now?

Here

"so can we then put it that whatever it is that was self existent is God or must this self existent thing be special in a particular way in order to be referred to as God?"
Re: My Idea On Who Created God by johnydon22(m): 2:50pm On Dec 28, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Happy birthday grin

ScepticalPyrrho:
happy birthday johnnydon

Lol thank you thank you... You guys will soon turn thuz boy's thread into birthday wish thread...
Re: My Idea On Who Created God by hahn(m): 2:50pm On Dec 28, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Brother Hahn . Personal attacks are certainly unnecessary . I've stopped trolling by the way. grin

I'm sure you haven't seen me personally attack someone for a long time wink

No. But you still argue in favor of an imaginary concept
Re: My Idea On Who Created God by KingEbukasBlog(m): 2:51pm On Dec 28, 2016
BaEnki:

I didn't limit my scope of god to religion only,.

Alright then

You claimed different concepts of God were created by the elites to control the masses . And I asked you to show me which masses the deistic concept of God is supposed to control . And I also reminded you that the classical deists were no elites .

So please respond smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Idea On Who Created God by johnydon22(m): 2:53pm On Dec 28, 2016
hahn:

No. But you still argue in favor of an imaginary concept
the topic of God(s) is a speculative one and speculations cannot be entirely be dismissed as bogus nor should they be accepted as truth until proven..

Einstein's relativity theory or even the theory of premodial atom were once under the sphere of cosmological speculations..

1 Like

Re: My Idea On Who Created God by reallest(f): 2:55pm On Dec 28, 2016
johnydon22:

Lol thank you thank you... You guys will soon turn thuz boy's thread into birthday wish thread...

My cake oooo,happy bornday
Re: My Idea On Who Created God by johnydon22(m): 2:56pm On Dec 28, 2016
reallest:

My cake oooo,happy bornday

Chisoooos... I talk am.
Re: My Idea On Who Created God by hahn(m): 2:57pm On Dec 28, 2016
johnydon22:
the topic of God(s) is a speculative one and speculations cannot be entirely be dismissed as bogus nor should they be accepted as truth until proven..

Einstein's relativity theory or even the theory of premodial atom were once under the sphere of cosmological speculations..

True. But how many variations of Einstein's theory existed as opposed to the 4200 versions of god? undecided
Re: My Idea On Who Created God by KingEbukasBlog(m): 2:58pm On Dec 28, 2016
johnydon22:
lol probably from your own perspective i can understand.

Strong evidence supports those arguments but since you think they are pretty basic , then it behoves you to present arguments that simply refute them .

johnydon22:
"so can we then put it that whatever it is that was self existent is God or must this self existent thing be special in a particular way in order to be referred to as God?"

Lol . The First cause is self existent . I referred to the First cause as self existent or uncaused . The First Cause is God . You can deduce properties of the First cause as timeless , changeless , unimaginably powerful , immaterial etc
Re: My Idea On Who Created God by johnydon22(m): 3:00pm On Dec 28, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Lol . The First cause is self existent . I referred to the First cause as self existent or uncaused . The First Cause is God . You can deduce properties of the First cause as timeless , changeless , unimaginably powerful , immaterial etc
i doubt if you understand the question cus this answer seem like it is addressing another question..

Read it again

Re: My Idea On Who Created God by johnydon22(m): 3:02pm On Dec 28, 2016
hahn:

True. But how many variations of Einstein's theory existed as opposed to the 4200 versions of god? undecided

Lol..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Idea On Who Created God by ogologoamu: 3:02pm On Dec 28, 2016
niyihawking:

when will you pple stop asking unreasonable questions.

it is obvious that the extremely high temp of the sun keeps us away from accessing it. material scientists are yet to discover any material that can withstand such high temp.

that's an open opportunity for future tech.

next time you ask such question, I will whip your bombom till you forget ya name. nansense

And you think the sun made itself like that.
God is in third Heaven, and as the Almighty, He uses the sun as a form of defence to keep people away from entering the third Heaven without His permission. Any thing that God did not allow, cannot penetrate the Sun. This is what scientists wont tell you.
Re: My Idea On Who Created God by KingEbukasBlog(m): 3:02pm On Dec 28, 2016
hahn:

Hahn , you keep repeating these things even though they are effortlessly rebutted .

There are creator deities and there are lesser gods . Amongst creator deities there is the Supreme Being . And this Supreme Being has different concepts in various religions and philosophical positions .

So they are not different Supreme Beings , just One Supreme Being with various concepts of It . So the contentious issue should be , which concept of the Supreme Being is true .

Any questions ?

1 Like

Re: My Idea On Who Created God by KingEbukasBlog(m): 3:05pm On Dec 28, 2016
johnydon22:
i doubt if you understand the question cus this answer seem like it is addressing another question..

Read it again

You seem not to understand bro

There is no such thing as "whatever self existent " its like saying there are numerous first causes - it does not make any sense .

All I'm saying is that the First Cause which is God is self existent .

There is no special whatever

you dig ?

1 Like

Re: My Idea On Who Created God by johnydon22(m): 3:08pm On Dec 28, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

You seem not to understand bro

There is no such thing as "whatever self existent " its like saying there are numerous first causes - it does not make any sense .

All I'm saying is that the First Cause which is God is self existent .

There is no special whatever

you dig ?
lol its obvious you didn't get the question...

Ok let me put it in another way, could we infer then that what ever the first cause is (no matter what it is) is God or must this first cause be a certain way before we regard it god?

Any help from the audience..
Re: My Idea On Who Created God by KingEbukasBlog(m): 3:21pm On Dec 28, 2016
johnydon22:
lol its obvious you didn't get the question...

Ok let me put it in another way, could we infer then that what ever the first cause is (no matter what it is) is God or must this first cause be a certain way before we regard it god?

Any help from the audience..

Hmmm brother John

The First Cause is God .

It does not need to be a certain way before it is accepted as God .

The certain way you are thinking maybe an old bearded guy sitting on the throne with emotions and all - that is called anthropomorphism .

Its just a way of giving God personal attributes to make It comprehensible to the human reader

Check this out : https://www.nairaland.com/3504236/xenophanes-criticism-anthropomorphism-vs-triune

1 Like

Re: My Idea On Who Created God by 4kings: 3:21pm On Dec 28, 2016
johnydon22:
bro its my birthday, my bae is coming to my house now and i for one have no strength not even 1 to dabble into anything peurile, once the discussion looses the taste i leave it... I have evolved past a certain stage - i no longer see need for ceaseless needless arguments online especially making it personal...

This board has gone really personal, lots of animosity brewing here... I no get energy for that over something as trivial as God or important as religion.
Happy birthday!!!!!
Re: My Idea On Who Created God by urchcoded(m): 3:21pm On Dec 28, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

An infinite chain of causes is illogical then self existence that is meant to preclude such becomes illogical too .

Nwa nna , you don chop too much this Christmas oo

Why you dey reason like this na ?

Den, why must d chain be broken at d point where God has to come in... We could just break it anywhere dan dat

Nwanna i never chop much shaa... I wan prepare for church now... Lemme go and play the keyboard for dem @church...

Yea i still go to church
Re: My Idea On Who Created God by niyihawking(m): 3:21pm On Dec 28, 2016
ogologoamu:

And you think the sun made itself like that.
God is in third Heaven, and as the Almighty, He uses the sun as a form of defence to keep people away from entering the third Heaven without His permission. Any thing that God did not allow, cannot penetrate the Sun. This is what scientists wont tell you.
so, who told you all these lies
have you been to the second heaven before,to know that their is a third one?

I hate engaging scientifically unsound people

if the sun is blocking the third heaven, what heaven is Sirius(the brightest star in the night sky) then?, the 7th heaven?.....I pity your ignorance
I can bet you don't even know that the sun is one of the stars in the sky(there are bigger ones)

you even talking as if the sun is a fence guiding a property.

don't ever mention me again as I can tolerate engaging a deluded mind, it pisses me off.

1 Like

Re: My Idea On Who Created God by dalaman: 3:22pm On Dec 28, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

So they are not different Supreme Beings , just One Supreme Being with various concepts of It . So the contentious issue should be , which concept of the Supreme Being is true .

Any questions ?

Allah and Yahweh are the same.supreme beings? How?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo A Freemason Or The Architect Who Constructed Most Of His Church / 75 Biblical Reason Why You Should Not Drink Alcohol / Brother Ubani Divine Revelation Of Hell....times Is Up.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.