Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,779,060 members, 6,622,886 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 December 2021 at 02:31 AM

Jennifer Lopez And Drake Are Now Couples- Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jennifer Lopez And Drake Are Now Couples- Photos (3911 Views)

Hot Looking Jennifer Lopez And Shakira Deliver Epic Super Bowl Halftime Show / Jennifer Lopez 50th Birthday In Miami, ₦43million Porsche Gift (Photos) / FOR Real?....taylor Swift And Drake Are Dating? See This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jennifer Lopez And Drake Are Now Couples- Photos by HRL2015: 12:49pm On Dec 28, 2016
Barely few minutes after Rihanna unfollowered her mentor Jennifer Lopez, Drake posted a romantic photo of himself cuddling JLo tight. Five minutes later, JLO also...
READ MORE HERE AND SEE PHOTOS: http://www.theheroesreallife.com/2016/12/jennifer-lopez-and-drake-declare-their.html

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jennifer Lopez And Drake Are Now Couples- Photos by DuruCrusher(m): 12:53pm On Dec 28, 2016
This one is strong. .... Drake 30:47 Jlo

Chai!! Na him mama mate oh

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Lopez And Drake Are Now Couples- Photos by Oleku93(m): 1:10pm On Dec 28, 2016
Drake wey won chop clean mouth
Re: Jennifer Lopez And Drake Are Now Couples- Photos by LesbianBoy(m): 1:14pm On Dec 28, 2016
This drake too like big nyansh

8 Likes

Re: Jennifer Lopez And Drake Are Now Couples- Photos by ionsman: 3:37pm On Dec 28, 2016
Drake wan gbolash that heavy thing.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jennifer Lopez And Drake Are Now Couples- Photos by Akinlekanwr(m): 3:59pm On Dec 28, 2016
I'm trying to figure what meek mill's reaction gon be like
Re: Jennifer Lopez And Drake Are Now Couples- Photos by kingIkay(m): 4:27pm On Dec 28, 2016
Oleku93:
Drake wey won chop clean mouth

Drake na bad boy na. Wants to bed all the female celebrities.

6 Likes

Re: Jennifer Lopez And Drake Are Now Couples- Photos by Nobody: 4:39pm On Dec 28, 2016
Damnnnn drake you long been hitting fine women but you really hit the jackpot this time.

JLo is Bae. kiss

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jennifer Lopez And Drake Are Now Couples- Photos by Nobody: 4:41pm On Dec 28, 2016
rokiatu:
Damnnnn drake you long been hitting fine women but you really hit the jackpot this time.

JLo is Bae. kiss
The age diff is huge though
Re: Jennifer Lopez And Drake Are Now Couples- Photos by Nobody: 4:42pm On Dec 28, 2016
CFCman:

The age diff is huge though
age is just a number.

Rihanna unfollowing jlo thou loool hahaha girl please. grin
Re: Jennifer Lopez And Drake Are Now Couples- Photos by Nobody: 4:45pm On Dec 28, 2016
rokiatu:
age is just a number.

Rihanna unfollowing jlo thou loool hahaha girl please. grin
She was really pissed grin
But if I were to choose between Riri and J Lo, I will go with Rihanna.

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Lopez And Drake Are Now Couples- Photos by Nobody: 4:47pm On Dec 28, 2016
haaa, another one drake is the real MVP

3 Likes

Re: Jennifer Lopez And Drake Are Now Couples- Photos by Nobody: 4:51pm On Dec 28, 2016
CFCman:

She was really pissed grin
But if I were to choose between Riri and J Lo, I will go with Rihanna.
yea most guys are obsessed with riri but JLo is Bae.
Re: Jennifer Lopez And Drake Are Now Couples- Photos by wenebunwo(m): 5:44pm On Dec 28, 2016
Drake (30yrs) and JLO (47years). just passing
Re: Jennifer Lopez And Drake Are Now Couples- Photos by gsparks01(m): 5:58pm On Dec 28, 2016
*a couple
Re: Jennifer Lopez And Drake Are Now Couples- Photos by Beatzmaker: 6:31pm On Dec 28, 2016
Are you kidding me? Hmmm...Btw is it not yet time Rihanna visits her village?

How would you like to find out about E-Cooperative Matrix System? Unlike MMM, you get over 400% of your investment of just ₦1000.

With ₦1000 you can buy a Recharge Card, make calls and exhaust it in a day
With ₦1000 you can buy a Plate of food, eat and soon be hungry again
With ₦1000 you could buy Suya or Shawarma and that's that

However you could Invest that ₦1000 today in the 4X4 E-Cooperative Matrix System and Sit Back, Relax and Begin to receive funds into your Bank Account!

You can change your life Today with that ₦1000? Yes, with ₦1,000 you will start earning every day in this 4X4 Matrix sytem.

But...You will never have to Do Anything, because the Teamwealth Admins will do all the work for you. Please use the link on my signature to learn more and sign up
Re: Jennifer Lopez And Drake Are Now Couples- Photos by rattlesnake(m): 7:14pm On Dec 28, 2016
two fools
Re: Jennifer Lopez And Drake Are Now Couples- Photos by MarkGeraldo(m): 7:38pm On Dec 28, 2016
The young rascal knows his mission...he never start ni oo...next u will hear, Drake is in tight relationship with Tiwa savage...hehehehe

Lemme jus run

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Lopez And Drake Are Now Couples- Photos by MarkGeraldo(m): 7:43pm On Dec 28, 2016
A woman at such age dating such man...??

what does the man want to gain...abi pressing breasts abi kissing mouth or fussy or boobs...whish one sweet pass if not bonking fussy

J lo's fussy shud be damn tight now...and you're telling me the relationship is gonna last up to three months...its really SMH!!
Re: Jennifer Lopez And Drake Are Now Couples- Photos by AuroraB(f): 7:47pm On Dec 28, 2016
rattlesnake:
two fools
Apt! Drake might soon turn gay as he just can't hold it down grin
JLo is on a rampage to conquer as much dickks as she can get lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Jennifer Lopez And Drake Are Now Couples- Photos by Nixiepie(f): 8:19pm On Dec 28, 2016
They are just fooling around,buh Rihanna sha
Re: Jennifer Lopez And Drake Are Now Couples- Photos by ItzHoludex(m): 8:35pm On Dec 28, 2016

Re: Jennifer Lopez And Drake Are Now Couples- Photos by luminouz(m): 9:20pm On Dec 28, 2016
rokiatu:

JLo is Bae. kiss
Jlo is bae ke? No..U are joor! Stop trying to confuse me! wink cheesy
Re: Jennifer Lopez And Drake Are Now Couples- Photos by shizzy7(f): 9:29pm On Dec 28, 2016
It's a crime to cuddle a female friend in the same industry…………

Just because he hugged her, does it mean they're datingmentality of today's youths sha

2 Likes

Re: Jennifer Lopez And Drake Are Now Couples- Photos by Nobody: 9:53pm On Dec 28, 2016
If Drake was a woman he would have been called a hoe.

Now you idiots are praising him

Bunch of retards.

5 Likes

Re: Jennifer Lopez And Drake Are Now Couples- Photos by Paulchris(m): 10:31pm On Dec 28, 2016
I love reading people's comments. I just can't help myself. It's like an addiction. So in honour of those comments that I have read, I have decided to write my own comment. And it's all for you. I hope you enjoy reading my comment as much as I have enjoyed writing it. It's not an interesting comment, but I'm pretty certain you have read the comment up to this point, so you may as well just keep reading right down to the end. The end.

3 Likes

Re: Jennifer Lopez And Drake Are Now Couples- Photos by fabiano09(m): 11:08pm On Dec 28, 2016
Ariel20:

Bunch of retards.
Its a mans world,deal with it

3 Likes

Re: Jennifer Lopez And Drake Are Now Couples- Photos by Nobody: 11:18pm On Dec 28, 2016
Rihanna is freed smiley
Re: Jennifer Lopez And Drake Are Now Couples- Photos by Nobody: 12:02am On Dec 29, 2016
Ariel20:

Bunch of retards.
exactly what I had in mind, see the way they are praising him,one even said he hit a jack pot, just imagine, mteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Jennifer Lopez And Drake Are Now Couples- Photos by Nobody: 1:43am On Dec 29, 2016
Re: Jennifer Lopez And Drake Are Now Couples- Photos by Kingsley1000(m): 3:27am On Dec 29, 2016
what about nicki minaj ...is drake done with her
Re: Jennifer Lopez And Drake Are Now Couples- Photos by Nobody: 3:59am On Dec 29, 2016
Ariel20:

Bunch of retards.
he is a hoe. If all women called him that it will create a balance

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Boobs Are Natural But One Is Bigger Than The Other - Actress, Moyo Lawal / Nollywood Actor Caught Having Sex With A Lady Inside Hotel Room In Lagos / Tiwa Savage Reveals The Mystery Man She Is In Love With And Why They Can’t Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.