Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,842 members, 7,806,374 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:33 PM

Those That Missed The Npower Verification Exercise - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Those That Missed The Npower Verification Exercise (13262 Views)

Here Is What's,trending On The Npower Programme. / The Incompetency Of The Npower Team / New Applicant On The Npower Volunteer Corps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Those That Missed The Npower Verification Exercise by Dejideji1(m): 1:39pm On Dec 28, 2016
Please help, I'm from Kwara State. I missed the exercise due to lack of information.

I didn't receive any text message and nobody called me. Got to the LGA Hqts and they told me that they have done it already, And the officers came all the way from Lagos for the exercise and they have left.

Please what can I do? My LGA is irepodun

1 Like

Re: Those That Missed The Npower Verification Exercise by onlyyu: 4:53pm On Dec 28, 2016
my sister also missed the verification, she applied as resident of kaduna state but her name emerged under kogi state; her state of origin. she did not get to know that she was successful until some days back when a mail was sent to her requesting she update her account on npvn. it as while updating her account that she got to know. All effort to reach the help line and email were fruitless. pls anyone with solution or advice should pls help!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Those That Missed The Npower Verification Exercise by Taskogagama(m): 10:15pm On Dec 28, 2016
[quote author=Dejideji1 post=52328712]Please help, I'm from Kwara State. I missed the exercise due to lack of information.

I didn't receive any text message and nobody called me. Got to the LGA Hqts and they told me that they have done it already, And the officers came all the way from Lagos for the exercise and they have left.

Please what can I do? My LGA is irepodun [/quote

sorry dear. Look for the state coordinator office which is social intervention programme or look for the focal person of kwara state and make your complaint. Good luck
Re: Those That Missed The Npower Verification Exercise by ReallySmart(m): 5:48am On Dec 29, 2016
Keep calling npower helpline, Only them can give authentic info...
Re: Those That Missed The Npower Verification Exercise by ruchinna: 6:57am On Dec 29, 2016
Beatzmaker:

will like to know more, inbox your number
Re: Those That Missed The Npower Verification Exercise by Elijahrona(m): 7:21am On Dec 29, 2016
Ehya sorry. I don't know anything about that

All i know are in my signature
Re: Those That Missed The Npower Verification Exercise by Packup(m): 7:26am On Dec 29, 2016
go to the nearest babalawo wey you know make dem help you recheck ur destiny,and thank me later
Re: Those That Missed The Npower Verification Exercise by vikyno(m): 7:31am On Dec 29, 2016
Packup:
go to the nearest babalawo wey you know make dem help you recheck ur destiny,and thank me later

Guy Packwell and don't just Packup.
Re: Those That Missed The Npower Verification Exercise by VastFinder: 7:33am On Dec 29, 2016
So... you are in Kwara??

Read This...
CAC Office in Lagos: Address and Direction>>>http://vastfinder..com/2016/12/cac-office-in-lagos-address-and.html

How to Get Nigerian Followers on Twitter 2017>>>http://vastfinder..com/2016/12/how-to-get-nigerian-followers-on.html

1 Like

Re: Those That Missed The Npower Verification Exercise by ItzHoludex(m): 7:45am On Dec 29, 2016
don't know
Re: Those That Missed The Npower Verification Exercise by timsbee(f): 7:46am On Dec 29, 2016
Pls let someone who knows better explain dis N power stuff cos m actually hearing it for d first time o. Pls anybody thanks.
Re: Those That Missed The Npower Verification Exercise by easzypeaszy(m): 7:47am On Dec 29, 2016
Don't have any info bt so pathetic hw u cn sign up nairaland,mk coment n post bt cnt gt general info...if dis nt foolishness den ur enemies r at work...no vex oo bt fact...Anyway abeg who still dey expect d December stipend any hope?
Re: Those That Missed The Npower Verification Exercise by boxypane(m): 7:49am On Dec 29, 2016
onlyyu:
my sister also missed the verification, she applied as resident of kaduna state but her name emerged under kogi state; her state of origin. she did not get to know that she was successful until some days back when a mail was sent to her requesting she update her account on npvn. it as while updating her account that she got to know. All effort to reach the help line and email were fruitless. pls anyone with solution or advice should pls help!

l am in Kogi, postings came out on Tuesday this week. let her come and come along with A file containing all her photocopied credentials. to be submitted at d LGA where she was posted. cool
onlyyu:

l am in Kogi, postings came out on Tuesday this week. let her come and come along with A file containing all her photocopied credentials. to be submitted at d LGA where she was posted.

2 Likes

Re: Those That Missed The Npower Verification Exercise by Heineken(m): 7:49am On Dec 29, 2016
timsbee:
Pls let someone who knows better explain dis N power stuff cos m actually hearing it for d first time o. Pls anybody thanks.
are you serious timsbee?
Re: Those That Missed The Npower Verification Exercise by Namady(m): 7:51am On Dec 29, 2016
Dejideji1:
Please help, I'm from Kwara State. I missed the exercise due to lack of information.

Well.. same thing happened to me. I applied as a resident of Kaduna but my name was shortlisted in KEBBI state (my state of origin) I didn't know until they finished the verification. Luckily for me. I later receive a call from State secretariat Birnin kebbi (Ministry of budget and economic planning) to come and do my verification. Although the commissioner knows my brother. And right now I'm just waiting for the posting then I will redeploy back to Kaduna here.

My advice is that.. if you know someone at ur state capital, ask him to make enquiry for u at the state secretariat (Ministry of budget and economic planning) because in every state, the commissioner of that ministry is d focal person of that state. Or if at tall you can go there urself. But the P.A to the permanent secretary of my state assured some people that there will be another verification for those who missed the first one but I don't know if it is all the states oo. I hope I have contributed. Have a nice day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Those That Missed The Npower Verification Exercise by APCmyheart(m): 7:53am On Dec 29, 2016
timsbee:

OMG you mean you haven't hear about Npower before?

Lack of information i guess...
Re: Those That Missed The Npower Verification Exercise by easzypeaszy(m): 7:53am On Dec 29, 2016
timsbee:
nobody wl explain since u hv a boyfrnd if he cnnt contribute dis little to u den is nt responsible...i applied fr my gal..took d test n drove her to do d clearance u com here dey talk trash
Re: Those That Missed The Npower Verification Exercise by sassy247(m): 7:57am On Dec 29, 2016
onlyyu:
Tell your sis to apply for second batch. mail me:Yakubuh494@gmail.com
Re: Those That Missed The Npower Verification Exercise by timsbee(f): 8:21am On Dec 29, 2016
easzypeaszy:
nobody wl explain since u hv a boyfrnd if he cnnt contribute dis little to u den is nt responsible...i applied fr my gal..took d test n drove her to do d clearance u com here dey talk trash

Who dey talk trash? I only asked for an explanation about N power nd u r saying jackshhit pls I wasn't calling pple like u to explain. So fvck off my mention....
Re: Those That Missed The Npower Verification Exercise by DrMeroThaEmperor(m): 8:37am On Dec 29, 2016
Packup:
how can a human be this D U M B?

It gets me wondering the way some people live their lives. . . Not an iota of intelligence.

I missed the verification exercise. It should be clear to some Nairaland users that it is not all registered users that spend their lives reading gossips on nairaland.com.
The Npower thing is still so disorganized that the only place I got the info was here on nairaland.

I called all the numbers published on deltastate.gov.ng, the people didn't pick, and when they do pick, they respond like robots.

I spoke about the distance of my current location from my State of origin and how I wish to redeployed, and the steps I should take- truth is, the last guy I spoke with (Agama of NAgro) promised to get back to me and hung up on me.... Till this moment, his phone either rings for ever, or is switched off. He didn't pick again.

I sent my sister to find out 'what next?' from Ughelli North LGA, she was told that they "don't know o".

Though I've given up on the whole thing, if there is a solution I will still partake.

As for this op-
coolesmile:
it's two ways:
1. You deliberately applied with two states just to cheat the system, and have more chances of being selected.
2. You mistakenly applied using your state of origin as your state of residence.

If you belong to any if these categories, you are the architect of your problems. You think you are smart but you are not!
GO TO YOUR LOCAL GOVERNMENT SECRETARIAT AND LOOK FOR THE NPOWER ....
I want to ask if you filled the application form by yourself.

There was a box which you must 'check' if you are okay with being taken to your state of origin. How does that show that someone is being smart or not?

#NpowerNG should proffer solutions to issues like this instead of letting people who don't even know their fate in the scheme come here just to haul insults and abusive words on others.
Re: Those That Missed The Npower Verification Exercise by Nobody: 8:39am On Dec 29, 2016
onlyyu:
please stop all these propaganda. I am sure u applied twice with different states. People like you look for crooked ways to cheat the system. Later you start complaining that the system is bad. If you have followed simple instructions, you would not have been in this mess.
Re: Those That Missed The Npower Verification Exercise by swizzdre(m): 8:39am On Dec 29, 2016
boxypane:

l am in Kogi, postings came out on Tuesday this week. let her come and come along with A file containing all her photocopied credentials. to be submitted at d LGA where she was posted. cool

l am in Kogi, postings came out on Tuesday this week. let her come and come along with A file containing all her photocopied credentials. to be submitted at d LGA where she was posted.
bro no vex o, I'm in kogi too, where can one check the posting
Re: Those That Missed The Npower Verification Exercise by Nobody: 8:51am On Dec 29, 2016
How come this post has not made front-page? Seun
Re: Those That Missed The Npower Verification Exercise by Nobody: 8:53am On Dec 29, 2016
Namady:

Well.. same thing happened to me. I applied as a resident of Kaduna but my name was shortlisted in KEBBI state (my state of origin) I didn't know until they finished the verification. Luckily for me. I later receive a call from State secretariat Birnin kebbi (Ministry of budget and economic planning) to come and do my verification. Although the commissioner knows my brother. And right now I'm just waiting for the posting then I will redeploy back to Kaduna here.

My advice is that.. if you know someone at ur state capital, ask him to make enquiry for u at the state secretariat (Ministry of budget and economic planning) because in every state, the commissioner of that ministry is d focal person of that state. Or if at tall you can go there urself. But the P.A to the permanent secretary of my state assured some people that there will be another verification for those who missed the first one but I don't know if it is all the states oo. I hope I have contributed. Have a nice day.
it's two ways:
1. You deliberately applied with two states just to cheat the system, and have more chances of being selected.
2. You mistakenly applied using your state of origin as your state of residence.

If you belong to any if these categories, you are the architect of your problems. You think you are smart but you are not! GO TO YOUR LOCAL GOVERNMENT SECRETARIAT AND LOOK FOR THE NPOWER OFFICER THERE. LET THEM CORRECT YOU.

1 Like

Re: Those That Missed The Npower Verification Exercise by pawesome(m): 9:29am On Dec 29, 2016
Dejideji1:

go n hustle
Re: Those That Missed The Npower Verification Exercise by KADELU(m): 9:40am On Dec 29, 2016
I missed the verification too due to late information. Oyo State, Ido LGA.
I even mailed the Npower team but I got an automatic reply that I should chat with one of their team on the website after login in but no response from them even after chatting.
Re: Those That Missed The Npower Verification Exercise by Deeypeey(m): 11:42am On Dec 29, 2016
I just hope fG would ve rectified all ds issues before N-Build and N-Tech are open....I dont think I ll survive all ds stress jae
Re: Those That Missed The Npower Verification Exercise by swizzdre(m): 12:57pm On Dec 29, 2016
They have started o, some of us that did verification didn't see our names on the deployment list. Kogi
Re: Those That Missed The Npower Verification Exercise by justicejay(m): 1:09pm On Dec 29, 2016
All na scam.
They promised us that this project will jet off in august it was postponed monthly till december.
Now we are hearing nothing about it except it has been included in 2017 budget. Bleep it.
Ori won ti daru.
Re: Those That Missed The Npower Verification Exercise by KDCityForum(f): 1:45pm On Dec 29, 2016
onlyyu:
Click the link to Join the Npower group discussion=> https://mobile./332489230466369?_rdr on facebook and PM the admin
Re: Those That Missed The Npower Verification Exercise by Kbraims(m): 2:13pm On Dec 29, 2016
guyz una no like d topic...i see no much comment.Back to d topic:i wl advice u to go to ur lga secretariat nd ask for npower trainee officer.Am sure he wl attend to u bt dey wl stop 2moro friday

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) Fresh Job Recruitment (4 Positions) / Glo Retail Experience Center Invites / Is This Nigeria Customs Service (NCS) Screening Invitation Genuine Or Fake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.