Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,456 members, 7,808,629 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:30 PM

Pastor Adeboye Wants To Sleep In Kirikiri Prison As He Visits Inmates (Pics) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye Wants To Sleep In Kirikiri Prison As He Visits Inmates (Pics) (64236 Views)

American Pastors Pray Over Kenneth Copeland As He Visits Winners Chapel / Pope Warns World Is One Step Away From Nuclear War As He Visits Chile(Photos) / Stephanie Otobo Released From Kirikiri Prison. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye Wants To Sleep In Kirikiri Prison As He Visits Inmates (Pics) by mykel25(m): 3:08pm On Dec 28, 2016
sb
Re: Pastor Adeboye Wants To Sleep In Kirikiri Prison As He Visits Inmates (Pics) by silver94(m): 3:09pm On Dec 28, 2016
dfrost:
cheesy grin If he does that, he becomes an ex-con abi? Experts in law, please help out.
Sleeping in prison doesn't make u an ex-con, but being convicted of a crime by d court of law makes u a convict. After serving the punishment of ur crime u become an ex-convict
Re: Pastor Adeboye Wants To Sleep In Kirikiri Prison As He Visits Inmates (Pics) by Nobody: 3:12pm On Dec 28, 2016
All that food will be shared by the prison guards. Too bad. He should have brought them cooked food.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Wants To Sleep In Kirikiri Prison As He Visits Inmates (Pics) by aanufeb25: 3:12pm On Dec 28, 2016
Nice one
Re: Pastor Adeboye Wants To Sleep In Kirikiri Prison As He Visits Inmates (Pics) by shugaboy6102(m): 3:24pm On Dec 28, 2016
I simply love you Daddy G.0

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Wants To Sleep In Kirikiri Prison As He Visits Inmates (Pics) by Austinoiz(m): 3:29pm On Dec 28, 2016
Just one night there snd your anus will shout REDEEM ME BY FIRE!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Wants To Sleep In Kirikiri Prison As He Visits Inmates (Pics) by dfrost: 3:42pm On Dec 28, 2016
iamauxin:

Sleeping in prison doesnt make one a convict, just like standing in a garage doesn't make you a car. what makes one a convict is a conviction by a court of competent jurisdiction in a criminal charge.

Thanks albeit I was just cynical about the comment I made. I wasn't serious about it. To those that feel offended by my comment, excuse my expression. Shalom.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Wants To Sleep In Kirikiri Prison As He Visits Inmates (Pics) by dfrost: 3:44pm On Dec 28, 2016
Vokians:
An excon. is one formerly convicted by the law.

I know. I was just cynical about the comment I made. I wasn't serious about it. If you feel offended by my comment, excuse my expression. Shalom.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Wants To Sleep In Kirikiri Prison As He Visits Inmates (Pics) by dfrost: 3:45pm On Dec 28, 2016
silver94:

Sleeping in prison doesn't make u an ex-con, but being convicted of a crime by d court of law makes u a convict. After serving the punishment of ur crime u become an ex-convict

Thanks for the definition. I was just cynical about the comment I made. I wasn't serious about it. If you feel offended by my comment, excuse my expression. Shalom.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Wants To Sleep In Kirikiri Prison As He Visits Inmates (Pics) by Orikinla1: 3:52pm On Dec 28, 2016
rebornvictor:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1882789771954630&id=1783030105263931

Almighty God JEHOVAH JREH will continue to bless and increase this great and true man of God, Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye in the mighty name of Jesus Christ our Lord, Saviour and Messiah. AMEN.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Wants To Sleep In Kirikiri Prison As He Visits Inmates (Pics) by seyikola: 3:56pm On Dec 28, 2016
God bless you Sir
Re: Pastor Adeboye Wants To Sleep In Kirikiri Prison As He Visits Inmates (Pics) by brojoshua: 4:03pm On Dec 28, 2016
Who will then inherit his kingdom of heaven that he has built on the earth for himself? Those who are building their treasures in heaven have no serious mansion to build on the earth and men of the world build great mansions on the for themselves to make greater profit.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Wants To Sleep In Kirikiri Prison As He Visits Inmates (Pics) by Olukolade1: 4:54pm On Dec 28, 2016
God will keep u going from glory to glory sir.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Wants To Sleep In Kirikiri Prison As He Visits Inmates (Pics) by Rainmaker69(m): 6:01pm On Dec 28, 2016
What happened in Real Life: The gentleman visited prisoners and encouraged them to be better people.

What Nairaland and Bloggers say: The gentleman wants to sleep in kirikiri prison.

Sings of the end.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Wants To Sleep In Kirikiri Prison As He Visits Inmates (Pics) by frankloloko: 6:30pm On Dec 28, 2016
I love you daddy .
Re: Pastor Adeboye Wants To Sleep In Kirikiri Prison As He Visits Inmates (Pics) by Smooyis(m): 7:08pm On Dec 28, 2016
fpeter:
OP so you want people to come and start bashing our beloved Daddy G.O on this thread abi?
Kontinu!

Why should any sensible person bash a pastor for putting smiles on the faces of prisoners.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Wants To Sleep In Kirikiri Prison As He Visits Inmates (Pics) by Nobody: 7:37pm On Dec 28, 2016
Uhhhh, na d prison wardens go share these bags of rice, more of it will go to them angry angry
rebornvictor:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1882789771954630&id=1783030105263931
Re: Pastor Adeboye Wants To Sleep In Kirikiri Prison As He Visits Inmates (Pics) by Nobody: 7:39pm On Dec 28, 2016
It's a very poor country
wins18:
pls what do you know about philipine, is the country okay for colored people.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Wants To Sleep In Kirikiri Prison As He Visits Inmates (Pics) by Edmanpumpin(m): 9:20pm On Dec 28, 2016
More anointing in Jesus Name. Good one Daddy G.O
Re: Pastor Adeboye Wants To Sleep In Kirikiri Prison As He Visits Inmates (Pics) by fpeter(f): 9:31am On Dec 29, 2016
Smooyis:

Why should any sensible person bash a pastor for putting smiles on the faces of prisoners.

Are you really saying this or you are just kidding? So you are new on NL or?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Wants To Sleep In Kirikiri Prison As He Visits Inmates (Pics) by ssfather1819(m): 11:20am On Dec 29, 2016
mtttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttts
shocked wink[code][/code][sub][/sub][url][/url]
Re: Pastor Adeboye Wants To Sleep In Kirikiri Prison As He Visits Inmates (Pics) by Smooyis(m): 1:48pm On Dec 29, 2016
fpeter:

Are you really saying this or you are just kidding? So you are new on NL or?

I really mean it. Only a foolish man will speak ill of he who does good.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Wants To Sleep In Kirikiri Prison As He Visits Inmates (Pics) by wins18(m): 2:42pm On Dec 29, 2016
jaybillionaire:
It's a very poor country
Re: Pastor Adeboye Wants To Sleep In Kirikiri Prison As He Visits Inmates (Pics) by wins18(m): 2:43pm On Dec 29, 2016
jaybillionaire:
It's a very poor country
really?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Wants To Sleep In Kirikiri Prison As He Visits Inmates (Pics) by Nobody: 1:26pm On Dec 31, 2016
Yup
wins18:
really?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Wants To Sleep In Kirikiri Prison As He Visits Inmates (Pics) by farem: 8:16pm On May 09, 2017
dfrost:
cheesy grin If he does that, he becomes an ex-con abi? Experts in law, please help out.

Like all the prison officers from the controller -general to the cleaners, abi?
Shior!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Wants To Sleep In Kirikiri Prison As He Visits Inmates (Pics) by Mcjoyce: 12:38am On Nov 20, 2017
MY SWEETEST DADDY...GOD BLESS YOU

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bulletproof Car Not Anointing Oil Saved SULEMAN / Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled / Pastor Michael Bassey Caught With Human Skull In Cross River State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.