Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,889 members, 7,802,863 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:53 PM

As I Don Finally Fucck My Girlfriend, Na God Win - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As I Don Finally Fucck My Girlfriend, Na God Win (8822 Views)

Nothing Is As Sweet As Having Your Own Woman You Fucck At Will / Please Who See 2face, Tell Him That I Want To Fucck Him - Jane / If You Are Presented Wit An Opportunity To Fucck A NLander, Who Would That Be? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

As I Don Finally Fucck My Girlfriend, Na God Win by StupidYorubaFool: 5:03pm On Dec 28, 2016
A sigh of relief as i finally performed my manly duties on my chick

paulkillerman where u dey? Abeg show oh cos i don finally revenge.
God bless vega 100, saving marriages and relationships since the days of Adam.

So my bae finally spent the xmas nite with me and left yesterday morning, she knows fully well that i got erectyl dysfunction issues.
So i served her with pounded yam soup with chicken with hollandia yoghurt, while she was dining i excused myself and popped in one tablet of vega and came back, after she was done with the meal, time came for the real deal and she whispered into my ear "hope ur john thomas won't mess up as usual?
On hearing that i feigned ignorance and we kissed each other passionately, sucked her nippples, sucked her clitor!s and whilst on the apogee and crescendo of romance she asked me to pounce her, she removed a CD and wore it on my vega intoxicated hard, strong and long fat dicck and i banged her heavily from 10 pm till 12.25am i couldn't release, my john thomas was still strong, i still banged her aggressively till past 1am and she was gasping for breath, she removed the CD and i pounced raw and released by 2am on dot....

She felt so weak and tired but my Dicck was still erecct and hard, she was baffled, perplex and so astonised and asked if i took any sex enhancing drugs, i refuted and objected and told her bluntly that it's my energy, haba how can a young guy in his mid twenties engage on drugs so as to perform sex? She smiled and called me "STRONG GUY"
on hearing that i felt relieved and finally felt like a man.

3am came by she was weak and slept off, i tapped her, woke her up, she pleaded for her to rest but i held her and pounced on her again from 3am till 4.am approximately 1 hour and i released....

We slept off, the next morning she was supposed to go home, she felt so namby pamby (extremely weak).. I gave her breakfast, she slept again and spent the whole day cos she was tired, night came by and i still banged her with a hard dicck which apparently meant that vega 100 could last in ur body system for a day plus....
I banged her thru out the night and enjoyed her rhymes and moans and she finally said "now i finally have a MAN that can satisfy me sexually" I smiled....

But only God and I knew that i took vega drugs so as to be able to satisfy her.....

Paulkillerman thanks for coming to my rescue.. You've just saved me from final embarrasment.

God bless vega100

cc Nljona
afonjatribeguy
mr2kay2
chris2face
donkaz
dairykidd

6 Likes

Re: As I Don Finally Fucck My Girlfriend, Na God Win by makydebbie(f): 5:05pm On Dec 28, 2016
undecided

15 Likes

Re: As I Don Finally Fucck My Girlfriend, Na God Win by iykekelvins(m): 5:07pm On Dec 28, 2016
Oh Lord..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: As I Don Finally Fucck My Girlfriend, Na God Win by senibo1: 5:08pm On Dec 28, 2016
some guys need divine help grin

1 Like

Re: As I Don Finally Fucck My Girlfriend, Na God Win by eezeribe(m): 5:08pm On Dec 28, 2016
Finally you were able to grab her by the puss.y

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: As I Don Finally Fucck My Girlfriend, Na God Win by Nobody: 5:12pm On Dec 28, 2016
Are you advertising the Vega 100 or what?

7 Likes

Re: As I Don Finally Fucck My Girlfriend, Na God Win by dingbang(m): 5:13pm On Dec 28, 2016
So u are saying ur dick was erect for 24hrs

Kai

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: As I Don Finally Fucck My Girlfriend, Na God Win by chris2face(m): 5:15pm On Dec 28, 2016
StupidYorubaFool:
A sigh of relief as i finally performed my manly duties on my chick

paulkillerman where u dey? Abeg show oh cos i don finally revenge.
God bless vega 100, saving marriages and relationships since the days of Adam.

So my bae finally spent the xmas nite with me and left yesterday morning, she knows fully well that i got erectyl dysfunction issues.
So i served her with pounded yam soup with chicken with hollandia yoghurt, while she was dining i excused myself and popped in one tablet of vega and came back, after she was done with the meal, time came for the real deal and she whispered into my ear "hope ur john thomas won't mess up as usual?
On hearing that i feigned ignorance and we kissed each other passionately, sucked her nippples, sucked her clitor!s and whilst on the apogee and crescendo of romance she asked me to pounce her, she removed a CD and wore it on my vega intoxicated hard, strong and long fat dicck and i banged her heavily from 10 pm till 12.25am i couldn't release, my john thomas was still strong, i still banged her aggressively till past 1am and her was gasping for breath, she removed the CD and i pounced raw and released by 2am on dot....

She felt so weak and tired but my Dicck was still erecct and hard, she was baffled, perplex and so astonised and asked if i took any sex enhancing drugs, i refuted and objected and told her bluntly that it's my energy, haba how can a young guy in his mid twenties engage on drugs so as to perform sex? She smiled and called me "STRONG GUY"
on hearing that i felt relieved and finally felt like a man.

3am came by she was weak and slept off, i tapped her, woke her up, she pleaded for her to rest but i held her and pounced on her again from 3am till 4.am approximately 1 hour and i released....

We slept off, the next morning she was supposed to go home, she felt so namby pamby (extremely weak).. I gave her breakfast, she slept again and spent the whole day cos she was tired, night came by and i still banged her with a hard dicck which apparently meant that vega 100 could last in ur body system for a day plus....
I banged her thru out the night and enjoyed her rhymes and moans and she finally said "now i finally have a MAN that can satisfy me sexually" I smiled....

But only God and I knew that i took vega drugs so as to be able to satisfy her.....

Paulkillerman thanks for coming to my rescue.. You've just saved me from final embarrasment.

God bless vega100

cc Nljona
afonjatribeguy
mr2kay2
chris2face
donkaz
Thank God go through ur previous thread and u d' see I have been telling u to use Vega all the same thank God

1 Like 1 Share

Re: As I Don Finally Fucck My Girlfriend, Na God Win by Nobody: 5:16pm On Dec 28, 2016
WAKE UP BEFORE YOU WET THE BED!!

2 Likes

Re: As I Don Finally Fucck My Girlfriend, Na God Win by Nobody: 5:18pm On Dec 28, 2016
Observing
Re: As I Don Finally Fucck My Girlfriend, Na God Win by Splinz(m): 5:19pm On Dec 28, 2016
Oh my gawd! What do we do about this boy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: As I Don Finally Fucck My Girlfriend, Na God Win by MadJay: 5:19pm On Dec 28, 2016
Nice one dude

Next time I pray you bang for 24hrs straight none stopsad
Re: As I Don Finally Fucck My Girlfriend, Na God Win by Nobody: 5:20pm On Dec 28, 2016
Op- na ordinary pussy u lash whey u dey happy like this? when their are order things you need to achieve in life angry
Now tell me::

13 Likes

Re: As I Don Finally Fucck My Girlfriend, Na God Win by CyberGypsy(m): 5:21pm On Dec 28, 2016
you are still less of a dude ..

without Vega or vegas .. there is this guy pounding your babe all this while.. shame grin

1 Like

Re: As I Don Finally Fucck My Girlfriend, Na God Win by StupidYorubaFool: 5:22pm On Dec 28, 2016
chris2face:

Thank God go through ur previous thread and u d' see I have been telling u to use Vega all the same thank God
thanks my brah, i vividly remember that u advised me to take vega cos it's gonna be my best belt rather than tramadol.
Tanks bro.
God punish masturbation, i finally overcame that evil laced addiction cheesy
Re: As I Don Finally Fucck My Girlfriend, Na God Win by CyberGypsy(m): 5:22pm On Dec 28, 2016
Bed undecided
rokiatu:
WAKE UP BEFORE YOU WET THE BEB!!
Re: As I Don Finally Fucck My Girlfriend, Na God Win by Nobody: 5:23pm On Dec 28, 2016
CyberGypsy:
Bed undecided
like I don't know how to spell bed. undecided

My iPhone keep acting up. Thanks for pointing it out thou.
Re: As I Don Finally Fucck My Girlfriend, Na God Win by StupidYorubaFool: 5:24pm On Dec 28, 2016
CyberGypsy:
you are still less of a dude ..

without Vega or vegas .. there is this guy pounding your babe all this while.. shame grin
nah she has a very tight pussy, and i trust her cos she's faithful, unlike ur fuckaholic chick :p

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: As I Don Finally Fucck My Girlfriend, Na God Win by StupidYorubaFool: 5:25pm On Dec 28, 2016
rokiatu:

My iPhone second hand nokia java phone keep acting up. Thanks for pointing it out thou.
fixed

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: As I Don Finally Fucck My Girlfriend, Na God Win by CyberGypsy(m): 5:26pm On Dec 28, 2016
StupidYorubaFool:
nah she has a very tight pussy, and i trust her cos she's faithful, unlike ur fuckaholic chick :p
dude .. sorry you hear . You finally Bleep for the first time .. you dey happy like this cheesy hell is a broad way

1 Like

Re: As I Don Finally Fucck My Girlfriend, Na God Win by CyberGypsy(m): 5:27pm On Dec 28, 2016
StupidYorubaFool:
fixed
cheesy na fine girl you wash like that?
Re: As I Don Finally Fucck My Girlfriend, Na God Win by CyberGypsy(m): 5:27pm On Dec 28, 2016
rokiatu:

My iPhone keep acting up. Thanks for pointing it out thou.
ehyahhh , sorry . IPhone what if I may ask .. you can always upgrade the Ios , thou though or tho undecided

1 Like

Re: As I Don Finally Fucck My Girlfriend, Na God Win by Nobody: 5:27pm On Dec 28, 2016
StupidYorubaFool:
fixed
nigga I know your Di....ck ain't functioning well but I hope your brain is.

Is iPhone that big of a deal for me to lie? Certainly not where I live.

3 Likes

Re: As I Don Finally Fucck My Girlfriend, Na God Win by StupidYorubaFool: 5:28pm On Dec 28, 2016
BreadandBeans:
Op- na ordinary pussy u lash whey u dey happy like this? when their are order things you need to achieve in life angry
Now tell me::
other things like what?
Mind u i've gotta good job with a steady income of about 6 digit salary cheesy
Re: As I Don Finally Fucck My Girlfriend, Na God Win by chris2face(m): 5:29pm On Dec 28, 2016
StupidYorubaFool:
thanks my brah, i vividly remember that u advised me to take vega cos it's gonna be my best belt rather than tramadol.
Tanks bro.
God punish masturbation, i finally overcame that evil laced addiction cheesy

Wahoo am glad to hear that ur welcome bruh
Great u overcame that shit

Happy new year in advance
Re: As I Don Finally Fucck My Girlfriend, Na God Win by StupidYorubaFool: 5:32pm On Dec 28, 2016
dingbang:
So u are saying ur dick was erect for 24hrs

Kai
nah, after releasing and i take my mind off it. It will shrink down but if stimulated it will bounce up with immediate alacrity grin
Re: As I Don Finally Fucck My Girlfriend, Na God Win by chimerase2: 5:33pm On Dec 28, 2016
Morale lesson undecided
Re: As I Don Finally Fucck My Girlfriend, Na God Win by StupidYorubaFool: 5:35pm On Dec 28, 2016
chris2face:

Wahoo am glad to hear that ur welcome bruh
Great u overcame that shit

Happy new year in advance
same to u broh. Thank God for His mercies that helped me made it into the year after many hurdles and deaths people passed thru.
Have made up my mind to serve Him with all holiness oh i won't sin again by His grace cheesy
Re: As I Don Finally Fucck My Girlfriend, Na God Win by StupidYorubaFool: 5:37pm On Dec 28, 2016
chimerase2:
Morale lesson undecided
moral not morale.

Besides this thread isn't for kids like u
Re: As I Don Finally Fucck My Girlfriend, Na God Win by dingbang(m): 5:39pm On Dec 28, 2016
StupidYorubaFool:
nah, after releasing and i take my mind off it. It will shrink down but if stimulated it will bounce up with immediate alacrity grin
how much is it and where can I get it
Re: As I Don Finally Fucck My Girlfriend, Na God Win by StupidYorubaFool: 5:39pm On Dec 28, 2016
stupidity:
Are you advertising the Vega 100 or what?
not really, but if u have low erecti0n issues don't be shy to ask for epp
Re: As I Don Finally Fucck My Girlfriend, Na God Win by StupidYorubaFool: 5:41pm On Dec 28, 2016
dingbang:
how much is it and where can I get it
hehehehehe grin ; grin

350 pharmacy
250 chemist

buy the one of pharmacy for effectiveness and efficiency cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Compilation of STUPID Dating Threads or Questions by Mr. Nice Guy / PICTURES- Good Looking Black Men With Muscles / A Lady Had Sex With A Man And This Happened.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.