Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,757 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:55 PM

What Will You Do If Your Brother Built This House For After Send Alot Of Money - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What Will You Do If Your Brother Built This House For After Send Alot Of Money (1578 Views)

Who Do You Think Is Living In This House? / Who Owns This House (photo) / Can You Enter This House Just To Greet A Friend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do If Your Brother Built This House For After Send Alot Of Money by samdwaplord(m): 5:27pm On Dec 28, 2016

Re: What Will You Do If Your Brother Built This House For After Send Alot Of Money by adonbilivit: 5:28pm On Dec 28, 2016
I will just laugh coz I know that my brother. he jokes a lot.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Brother Built This House For After Send Alot Of Money by Nobody: 5:35pm On Dec 28, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: What Will You Do If Your Brother Built This House For After Send Alot Of Money by Sirpluv: 5:53pm On Dec 28, 2016
I for just jejely. . . . go bk. . .
Re: What Will You Do If Your Brother Built This House For After Send Alot Of Money by MarkGeraldo(m): 6:52pm On Dec 28, 2016
I'll fly back...then dash the house to him

Then after, I'll not give him money again...any time he wants money he should go and sell a brick of the house
Re: What Will You Do If Your Brother Built This House For After Send Alot Of Money by MrHenshaw: 9:46pm On Dec 28, 2016
samdwaplord:
http://naijgistus..com.ng/2016/12/what-will-you-do-if-your-brother-built.html?m=1

Just convert to a native Doctor and take it as shrine to enable me faster access to bring the people to early Gr...lol.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Brother Built This House For After Send Alot Of Money by MAKABBEY(m): 11:31pm On Dec 28, 2016
funny
Re: What Will You Do If Your Brother Built This House For After Send Alot Of Money by Ahmadgani(m): 12:56pm On Dec 29, 2016
I will take a deep breathe, shake his hand and give him a dirty slap
Re: What Will You Do If Your Brother Built This House For After Send Alot Of Money by onward4life(m): 8:03pm On Dec 29, 2016
SOMBORI WANTS TU DIE

(1) (Reply)

Which Finger Should Engagement Ring Be Worn? (inforetweet.tk) / Funny, See How African Mothers Take-back What They Say / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.